sir plz tell me what is the eligibility criteria of iitjee 2011........ plz help.................................... i got 77% marks in aggregate nd got 74%marks in pcm............. will i eligible for iitjee2011.............

sir plz tell me what is the eligibility criteria of iitjee 2011........ plz help.................................... i got 77% marks in aggregate nd got 74%marks in pcm............. will i eligible for iitjee2011.............

Grade:12

3 Answers

Vivek Nigam
28 Points
13 years ago

there is no specific boundation or criteria of percentage and earlier scores of school exams which decide whether yu can clear IIT or no.....

IIT  demands your dedication and hard work in studies....the more you practice,the more you go ahead...

and hence to optimise your rank in JEE...u need to keep your pace a bit high ,,and try to change your routine and study pattern ...keeping in mind that you are preparing for a DIFFERENT exam...

prakash pandey
33 Points
13 years ago

tTHERE I SNO ELIBILITY FOR U....IT WILL BE AFTER U CRACK IIT-JEE.UNEED 60% AGGREGATE MARKS IN ORDER TO GO IN A PREMIER INSTITUTE OF IITS AND DA U HAVE SECURED IT.

UMME AIMAN
31 Points
13 years ago

The eligibility criterion for iit jee 2011 FOR GENERAL CATEGORY ARE

1.DATE OF BIRTH ON OR AFTER OCTOBER 1, 1986

2.A CANDIDATE MUST HAVE PASSED THE QUALIFYING EXAMINATION (THE FINAL EXAMINATION OF THE 10 + 2 SYSTEM,CONDUCTED BY ANY RECONGNIZED CENTRAL /STAE BOARD)FOR THE FIRST TIME ,AFTER OCTOBER 1, 2009 OR IN   THE YEAR 2010 OR WILL BE APPEARING IN 2011.

3.A GENERAL CANDIDATE MUST SECURE AT LEAST 60% MARKS IN AGGRIGATE IN THEIR QUALIFYING EXAMINATION.

BEST OF LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!Smile

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free