sir plz tell me what is the eligibility criteria of iitjee 2011........  plz help.................................... i got 77% marks in aggregate nd got 74%marks in pcm............. will i eligible for iitjee2011............. 

4 years ago

Answers : (3)

there is no specific boundation or criteria of percentage and earlier scores of school exams which decide whether yu can clear IIT or no.....

IIT  demands your dedication and hard work in studies....the more you practice,the more you go ahead...

and hence to optimise your rank in JEE...u need to keep your pace a bit high ,,and try to change your routine and study pattern ...keeping in mind that you are preparing for a DIFFERENT exam...

4 years ago

tTHERE I SNO ELIBILITY FOR U....IT WILL BE AFTER U CRACK IIT-JEE.UNEED 60% AGGREGATE MARKS IN ORDER TO GO IN A PREMIER INSTITUTE OF IITS AND DA U HAVE SECURED IT.

4 years ago

The eligibility criterion for iit jee 2011 FOR GENERAL CATEGORY ARE

1.DATE OF BIRTH ON OR AFTER OCTOBER 1, 1986

2.A CANDIDATE MUST HAVE PASSED THE QUALIFYING EXAMINATION (THE FINAL EXAMINATION OF THE 10 + 2 SYSTEM,CONDUCTED BY ANY RECONGNIZED CENTRAL /STAE BOARD)FOR THE FIRST TIME ,AFTER OCTOBER 1, 2009 OR IN   THE YEAR 2010 OR WILL BE APPEARING IN 2011.

3.A GENERAL CANDIDATE MUST SECURE AT LEAST 60% MARKS IN AGGRIGATE IN THEIR QUALIFYING EXAMINATION.

BEST OF LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!Smile

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
hi, iam pragdheesh of class XII. iam willing to write the jee exam for the year 2015. there are two exams (B. E./B. Tech) and (B.E.Arch/B.E.Planning). is it fine to write, how is the course...

B.Arch is usually taken by students with a deep interest in Engineering drawing and related fields like automobile designing, architecture, etc. and is preferred by a lower number of...
  img
Ravi 13 days ago

That is totally upto you. If you are comfortable with the online paper, you can go for the online test also. If not, then only choice left is offline test. There is not much of a difference...
  img
Ravi 12 days ago

how about the next quwstion – Which option to be opted for writting the exam online/offline. Give your suggesstions.?

pragdheesh 13 days ago
i have got a seat in iit roorkee and paid the fee in the frst round of seat allocation. i have to inform to iit roorkee for my admission. but due to some reasons i cannot go to roorkee. the...

JEE office in Roorkee Contact No. +91-1332-285224, 284272 U.G. Admission Contact No. +91-1332-284289, 285200 Registrar IIT Roorkee Contact No. +91-1332-285311 The above are the means by...
  img
Aziz Alam 4 months ago

i tried to contact them but the phones sometimes were busy and sometimes it doesn’t connect. can i try a letter to the chairman of jee advanced for refund. they have specified they wont give...

ranganath 4 months ago
What is Object Oriented Programming

A type of programming in which programmers define not only the data type of a data structure, but also the types of operations (functions) that can be applied to the data structure. In this...
  img
Aditi Chauhan 5 years ago

Features of Object-Oriented Programming Languages Data encapsulation or data abstraction Data encapsulation, sometimes referred to as data hiding, is the mechanism whereby the implementation...

Ravi Sharma 5 years ago

The Main Feature of Object Oriented Programming are : Encapsulation: The term encapsulation is often used interchangeably with information hiding.Information hiding in computer science is...

Swati Kharodia 5 years ago
which are the best engineering colleges for computer science in terms of best placements and future salary prospects

Computer Science stream seems pretty good in IIT’s, namely Kanpur,Kharagpur, Madras, Bombay, Delhi.These colleges get the early campus visits from computer companies as well as...
  img
Ravi one month ago

IIT’s and NIT’s top that cateogry. Other than these collegesw BITS Pilani , IIIT Hyderabad have exceptional CS placement records. They even beat out some of the IITs on that...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago

1 IIT Delhi 16.45 2 IIT Kanpur 16.2 3 IIT Mumbai 16 4 IIT Kharagpur 15.87 5 IIT Chennai 15.8 6 IIIT Hyderabad 15.53 7 IT- BHU Varanasi <15.37 8 IIT Guwahati 15.25 9 BITS Pilani 15.1 10...
  img
Harishwar one month ago
can you please suggest me whether to go for Metallurgical Engineering in Varanasi or join in Mech or ECE or EEE in NIT, Trichy or Suratkal in Karnataka or calicut. I am from Tamil Nadu.

Dear student, I would like to suggest that you join Mech or ECE in NIT as that will help you in future. Metallurgical has a very limited scope and unless you are willing to change your field...
  img
Sumit Majumdar 4 months ago

Hello Student, I think you should go for ECE or EEE or Mech because they are better branches. Thanks & Regards Arun Kumar Btech, IIT Delhi Askiitians Faculty
  img
Arun Kumar 4 months ago
View all Questions »