Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

sir plz tell me what is the eligibility criteria of iitjee 2011........  plz help.................................... i got 77% marks in aggregate nd got 74%marks in pcm............. will i eligible for iitjee2011............. 

6 years ago

Answers : (3)

there is no specific boundation or criteria of percentage and earlier scores of school exams which decide whether yu can clear IIT or no.....

IIT  demands your dedication and hard work in studies....the more you practice,the more you go ahead...

and hence to optimise your rank in JEE...u need to keep your pace a bit high ,,and try to change your routine and study pattern ...keeping in mind that you are preparing for a DIFFERENT exam...

6 years ago

tTHERE I SNO ELIBILITY FOR U....IT WILL BE AFTER U CRACK IIT-JEE.UNEED 60% AGGREGATE MARKS IN ORDER TO GO IN A PREMIER INSTITUTE OF IITS AND DA U HAVE SECURED IT.

6 years ago

The eligibility criterion for iit jee 2011 FOR GENERAL CATEGORY ARE

1.DATE OF BIRTH ON OR AFTER OCTOBER 1, 1986

2.A CANDIDATE MUST HAVE PASSED THE QUALIFYING EXAMINATION (THE FINAL EXAMINATION OF THE 10 + 2 SYSTEM,CONDUCTED BY ANY RECONGNIZED CENTRAL /STAE BOARD)FOR THE FIRST TIME ,AFTER OCTOBER 1, 2009 OR IN   THE YEAR 2010 OR WILL BE APPEARING IN 2011.

3.A GENERAL CANDIDATE MUST SECURE AT LEAST 60% MARKS IN AGGRIGATE IN THEIR QUALIFYING EXAMINATION.

BEST OF LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!Smile

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

two forces 12 N and 16N are acting upon a body.what can be the maximum and minimum resultant force on the body?

The resultant of two forces acting on the same point is maximum when the forces are acting in the same direction and minimum when they operate in opposite direction. When the two forces are ...

SAHIL 5 days ago
Is it worth dropping for JEE now? ItsJuly, JEE mains98(cutoff-100) AIR133000, 87.8%CBSE,messed up 12(preboards-31%)determined to work hard now, coaching tomorrow, didnt read since june1

You can continue for coaching from now onwards. its just starting...try hard and prepare like 300 days you have... Follow a time table, strict to the plans and strategy and go forward.
  img
Saurabh Kumar 5 days ago

@ yatinder havenot u got any iiit this year , even if their seat will vacant , they can take unqualified student also , and yes , its worth dropping as your scores are good , but do...

Umakant biswal 5 days ago

hi yatinder i think dropping a year is not a bad idea for you. this s because you are very near to cuoff this year and you have also got good marks in your cbse exams. but you should be...

SAHIL 5 days ago
i am a class 12 student and preparing for jee from last year but i couldn’t prepare my coordinate geometry lessons. wha should i do to prepare it with continuing my 12 th lessons. how...

@ harshit Coorinate geometry is besically a easy chapter , Kindly tell me where u are facing difficulty , either in understanding a particular concept , or solving the problem or drawing...

Umakant biswal 8 days ago

sometimes students face such problems that they are unable to prepare a particular topic while they have try to do it a lot of times . i think you are facing the same problem. but donot...

SAHIL 7 days ago
My Son got 216 in Mains. He got 97.9 in Telangana Intermediate Board. we belongs to General category. Is he get a seat in top NITs with CSE Branch?

Dear parent, Pls check opening and closing rank of college and branch that you want to take admission in on its official website
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago

Both the scores in board as well as JEE mains are quite good, yes there may be a chance to get in an NIT but the best way for this query is to visit the weblink of NIT and to check cutoff...

Aneesh Sehgal 2 months ago
can i get the tips to get 190 above marks in jee mains

http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/preparation-tips/ Above link provides the guidelines for JEE Main examination.
  img
Ankit 2 months ago

Yes my friend, you need to undergo a stern and strict practice for scoring higher marks, you may download sample papers and previous years’ papers from internet and go for an extensive...

Aneesh Sehgal 2 months ago
a line x=k intersects graph of y=log 5 x and the graph of y=log 5 (x+4) .the distance b/w points of intersection is 0.5 , given k=a+(b) 1/2. .where a & b are integers..the value of a+b...

Dear rahul given distance b/w points of intersection is 0.5 ie log 5 (k+4) -log 5 (k) =1/2 or log 5 (k+4)/k =1/2 or (k+4)/k =√5 k=4/(√5 -1) =√5 +1 so a=1 and b=5 a+b=6...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off