Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: Exclusive40

sir plz tell me what is the eligibility criteria of iitjee 2011........  plz help.................................... i got 77% marks in aggregate nd got 74%marks in pcm............. will i eligible for iitjee2011............. 

5 years ago

Answers : (3)

there is no specific boundation or criteria of percentage and earlier scores of school exams which decide whether yu can clear IIT or no.....

IIT  demands your dedication and hard work in studies....the more you practice,the more you go ahead...

and hence to optimise your rank in JEE...u need to keep your pace a bit high ,,and try to change your routine and study pattern ...keeping in mind that you are preparing for a DIFFERENT exam...

5 years ago

tTHERE I SNO ELIBILITY FOR U....IT WILL BE AFTER U CRACK IIT-JEE.UNEED 60% AGGREGATE MARKS IN ORDER TO GO IN A PREMIER INSTITUTE OF IITS AND DA U HAVE SECURED IT.

5 years ago

The eligibility criterion for iit jee 2011 FOR GENERAL CATEGORY ARE

1.DATE OF BIRTH ON OR AFTER OCTOBER 1, 1986

2.A CANDIDATE MUST HAVE PASSED THE QUALIFYING EXAMINATION (THE FINAL EXAMINATION OF THE 10 + 2 SYSTEM,CONDUCTED BY ANY RECONGNIZED CENTRAL /STAE BOARD)FOR THE FIRST TIME ,AFTER OCTOBER 1, 2009 OR IN   THE YEAR 2010 OR WILL BE APPEARING IN 2011.

3.A GENERAL CANDIDATE MUST SECURE AT LEAST 60% MARKS IN AGGRIGATE IN THEIR QUALIFYING EXAMINATION.

BEST OF LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!Smile

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Hi! I am a 12 th student and has cleared jee main.now i am preparing for advanced but i am confused about the minimum marks required for iit indore in advanced in obc catagory.can u pl.tell ...

If you are able to score 2500 plus, there may be brighter chances for getting admission in a high-profile institution like – J B Institute of Technology, Dehradun,........Lovely...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago

your rank should be less than 2000 in advance if you are interested in getting a good branch in iit indore. hope you can achieve what you desire regards sahil

SAHIL one month ago

Pl.can u also tell that this rank requires approx how much marks out of 504... and thanks for ur good wishes....

Hemant Oswal one month ago
which one is easy to crack in first go......... jee main or advanced

jee main is easy to crack in first go.because it is easy if you do smart work and hard...

raj 3 months ago

J . E . E MAINS is easy to crack in one go.you can even crack JEE adv. in one go but its very rare to do so.NN

RIYAZSHAIK 4 months ago

J . E . E MAINS is easy to crack in one go. you can even crack JEE adv. in one go but its very rare to do so.

anemous 4 months ago
which is best books for chemistry for iit advance plz suggest one each physical, organic and inorganic chemistry

Well to be honest, i’ve never heard of it before. But what i would like to suggest is : go to a library and get hold of all the books including cengage publication. Read a random chapter...

Neeti 11 months ago

P.Bahadur for Physical Chemistry Solomons for organic chemistry O.P Randon for inroganic chemistry :) and even J.D.Lee is very good for inorganic chemistry :) Feel free to ask any follow up ...

Neeti 11 months ago

what is ur opinion about cengage publication

gunvant bhati 11 months ago
Plz explain Assembler , Compiler, interperter, nonprocedural language, structured software and object oriented software??

Assembler- A computer program that takes computer instructions and converts them into a pattern of bits that the computer can understand and perform by it certain operations. Compiler- This ...
  img
Navjyot Kalra 7 years ago
I am qualified for IIT preparatory course should I take it?

Hey, congrats on your selection I am 2 nd year Engineering physics student from IIT Bombay. I have some friends from prep course. This is a very great opportunity because you are taught...

Nicho priyatham 15 days ago

You need to get above 40% in each course to pass. Yes its very easy and you will finish it sucessfully if u put a little effort.

Nicho priyatham 13 days ago

Will you provide me the sample questions of preparatory semesters? Is it easy to successfully complete preparatory course?

jaswanth 14 days ago
which is better iiest mining or vit cse?

VIT CSE...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 11 months ago

Whenever you are stuck n a fix whether to choose quality conscious college of monetary benefit based collge then a comparson and contrast is justified, but here in your case both the...

Soneel Verma 11 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 6,000 off