Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

sir plz tell me what is the eligibility criteria of iitjee 2011........  plz help.................................... i got 77% marks in aggregate nd got 74%marks in pcm............. will i eligible for iitjee2011............. 

5 years ago

Answers : (3)

there is no specific boundation or criteria of percentage and earlier scores of school exams which decide whether yu can clear IIT or no.....

IIT  demands your dedication and hard work in studies....the more you practice,the more you go ahead...

and hence to optimise your rank in JEE...u need to keep your pace a bit high ,,and try to change your routine and study pattern ...keeping in mind that you are preparing for a DIFFERENT exam...

5 years ago

tTHERE I SNO ELIBILITY FOR U....IT WILL BE AFTER U CRACK IIT-JEE.UNEED 60% AGGREGATE MARKS IN ORDER TO GO IN A PREMIER INSTITUTE OF IITS AND DA U HAVE SECURED IT.

5 years ago

The eligibility criterion for iit jee 2011 FOR GENERAL CATEGORY ARE

1.DATE OF BIRTH ON OR AFTER OCTOBER 1, 1986

2.A CANDIDATE MUST HAVE PASSED THE QUALIFYING EXAMINATION (THE FINAL EXAMINATION OF THE 10 + 2 SYSTEM,CONDUCTED BY ANY RECONGNIZED CENTRAL /STAE BOARD)FOR THE FIRST TIME ,AFTER OCTOBER 1, 2009 OR IN   THE YEAR 2010 OR WILL BE APPEARING IN 2011.

3.A GENERAL CANDIDATE MUST SECURE AT LEAST 60% MARKS IN AGGRIGATE IN THEIR QUALIFYING EXAMINATION.

BEST OF LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!Smile

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

i am studying 11 th in govt. higher sec school.what i do for join iit

Dear veera, To join in iit first you have to write JEE MAIN exam and after qualfying in this exam you have to write JEE ADVANCED exam.you have to get agood rank in JEE ADVANCED to get...

Kiran Allada 6 months ago

Dear veera, To join in iit first you to write JEE MAIN exam and after qualfying in this exam you have write JEE ADVANCED exam.you have to get agood rank in JEE ADVANCED to get admission in...

Kiran Allada 6 months ago
I will be appearing for IITJEE-2016. I am very good at the concepts. But I am too slow. Any suggestions? How can I improve my speed?

Dear student, Please try to solve as many as questions as possible. By this definetly your speed will increase. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 7 months ago

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 7 months ago

the only way to improve your speed is by lots of practice and have one thing in mind and never think that your concepts are strong ther are many students whose concepts are upto msc level...

Prajwal Kavad 7 months ago
how to pass aieee

Join any good institute for its preparation and give your best into it. Thanks.
  img

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

U can do R.D. Sharma and M.L. Khanna for maths … O.P. Tandon for physical ,organic and inorganic chem (separate books for each ) ...also numerical and physical chem of P. Bahadur (separate...

Riddhi Gupta 4 months ago
Bryophytes are dependent on because?

Bryophytes require water to reproduce. The male gametes (sperm) require water to reach the female gamete. The fact that they are nonvascular plant only accounts for their small size not why...
  img
Raheema Javed 11 months ago

They require water for fertilisation. They are also called amphibians of the plant kingdom.

Adarsh 8 months ago
i am from west bengal.this time iiest(shibpur) is offering 50% seats to west bengal students.will it benifit if i hav rank of 220000AIR and i am obc.last time NIT durgapur biotech sream...

Yes there may be the chances. However the opening and closing rank gives us idea but there may be variation within it. so you have to be ready accordingly.
  img

My suggestion is to check the placement record of Shibpur and along with that keep an eye on the counselling rounds plus spot round and parallely keep visiting the official websites of...

which are the topics are important and scoring good marks in iitjee and aieee from physics and chemistry?

Hi, Physics: Electromagnetism SHM Kinematics Wave Optics Nuclear Physics Chemistry Physical chemistry Organic Chemistry Inorganic Chemistry Thanks and regards Rajat Askiitians Expert

Askiitian.Expert Rajat 6 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off