FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   i but have heard as such i was just looking for the details

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Nikhil,

Your query is not clear. Please ask again.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir can i get b arch in NIT tiruchirapalli for CRL rank 16000, gen catagory? please reply

Not sure about first round of counselling, but strong chance in second or third round of counselling....
  img
Saurabh Kumar 4 days ago

To get admission in B.Arch, one needs to qualify NATA,....still if you want to check in on the basis of your JEE score, then my advice is to keep an eye on counselling rounds and check out...

Soneel Verma 3 days ago
I am getting cse at nit trichy ,warangal and surathkal plz suggest me which of these should i opt?

I suggest that you should not underestimate any of these institutions, rather try to visit the official websites of all the three and then try to check out the status as per –...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 days ago

in my opinion nit warangal is best in all aspects campus , faculty , placements etc so i prefer nit warangal cse rather than trichy or surathkal also u will get good environment in warangal ...

ng29 4 days ago

it will b very helpful if u enlist some differences b/w these 2 so that i have a clear mindset of opting any 1 of above 3

VIKASH KUMAR CHOUDHARY 2 days ago
My all india rank is 344672. i'm a sc candidate. my sc rank is 19369. is there any chance for me to get admission in any nits or iiits?

Dear, no chance of getting any NITs at this rank.. Last year at the end of the last round counselling, the rank of getting NITs was 179000 in SC cat...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 4 days ago

Well, honestly speaking, your score is not very promising and I must tell you that with such score you won’t be able to make it at an NIT, but yes you may go for searching the detailed...

Soneel Verma 3 days ago
which is better -------- chemical in guwahati or cs in ism dhanbad

At present CS is preferred due to its demand in the market. Placements are fine at the both the institutes and both are good and reputed. However IITs are generally more preferred out the...
  img
Vijay Mukti 9 days ago
sir, which college should i choose for cs iiit-kota, iiit-guwahti, iiit-jabalpur and manit-bhopal. my marks are 110 and i scored 91% in cbse and i’m in obc category. my home state is...

Hi, I will suggest you to choose either IIIT Jabalpur or NIT Bhopal as these are good colleges and also near to your home. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 4 days ago

For your marks its bit tough to get in CS for the mentioned colleges
  img
Avinash 4 days ago
what should i do in last 2 days for bitsat exams, practicing questions only or revise notes?

If you have confidence in your preparation then i’d suggest giving a mock test of bitsat. Bitsat is all about speed and practicing for it can be very helful. it will give you an idea of the ...

shubham sharda one month ago

i would recommend u to take a look on ur notes properly revise all organic chemistry and all formulaes like that of complex number and trigonometry dont miss optics and electrodynmics ....

ng29 one month ago

you should revise the notes properly and meditate so that you can be there with your optimum power to speed up the question read the necessary formulas best of luck approve if useful

grenade one month ago
View all Questions »