• OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 7,500 off
USE CODE: Aakash50

i but have heard as such i was just looking for the details

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Nikhil,

Your query is not clear. Please ask again.

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

i want to opt for jee main online computer based exam in 2017 at surat. i want to know EXACT address of Surat [ Gujarat ] centre which will conduct jee main 2016 online computer based exam...

Dear student The exact address of any online centre of Surat will be posted to you once you will fill your code.Before that they don’t release centre names in order to prevent any...
  img
Bhavya 2 months ago

If you have opted for online test for JEE MAIN 16, it would be mentioned on your hall ticket which you will download from JEEMAIN weblink.. All the best..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago

hello, in the hallticket exact address is there about exam center.but you dont know the address then take some one help. ….….….….…..ALL THE BEST.........................................

raj 2 months ago
hi my name is harshit and my question is what is the minimum rank you have to get to be an aerospace engineer?

For aerospace engineerg in IITs you should get the rank in between 400 to 1000
  img
Avinash 11 months ago
Im kaushik from chennai.. i was very confused of choosing books for the preparation jee mains....i dont want to buy too many books as it can confuse me.....so please tell me good books for...

Just follow the link for important books for JEE Main only. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/important-books.html
  img
Harsh Patodia one month ago

Dear Student, when you have to appear in a competitive exam, you have to make number of efforts for the same, may be you need to join a coaching center, download sample papers and previous...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago
Dear Sir I'm planning to join FIITJEE South Delhi Centre.Is it a good offer if I'm getting admn at around 20000 for 2 years as I've got 100% waiver + 20000 cash scholarship??? Apart frm...

I dont comment on your coaching center fees. I can say that- preparing from any good coaching center and working hard and getting the concepts cleared are the steps for getting into IIT --...

Ramesh V 6 years ago
Hello, I am preparing for aipmt 2016....i have already dropped one year for aipmt 2015 but i couldnt get through...now i m again preparing for it.. i am very much confused and i am scared...

Dear Student, Normally the attempts are requred for the AIPMT, so don’t be in tention or confused. Just prepare well for you exams. Go through all the subjects throughly and practice...
  img
Vijay Mukati 7 months ago
institute of infrastructure research and management …....it was established in 2012…..their placement record aint available anywhere(atleast i cnt find it ) can u plz tell how is its...

You cant change the choices, dont worry definitely there would be upgradation your branch in further rounds of counselling
  img
Avinash 11 months ago

Be vigilant to make sure whether there is quality education and better placement graph at a certain inst, because it is a matter of your upcoming future, and secondly let me tell you if you ...

Soneel Verma 11 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 7,500 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 7,500 off