Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

i but have heard as such i was just looking for the details

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Nikhil,

Your query is not clear. Please ask again.

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i m from rajasthan board 84% i want to improve marks in two subjects next year. would i be eligible for jee next year or not? or should i improve in all subjects in 2016?

Yes you may definitely go ahead with your ideas i.e.e to improve marks and thereafter appear in Jee next year,....I would like to suggest some guidelines for this –Stay focused on your...

Soneel Verma 21 days ago

I wud suggest you to go through the “Information Bulletin” of JEE published on jeemain . nic . in (see the left corner in the box). It has mentioned everything clearly. Gud luck

Sandeep 24 days ago
sir can i get b arch in NIT tiruchirapalli for CRL rank 16000, gen catagory? please reply

Not sure about first round of counselling, but strong chance in second or third round of counselling....
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

To get admission in B.Arch, one needs to qualify NATA,....still if you want to check in on the basis of your JEE score, then my advice is to keep an eye on counselling rounds and check out...

Soneel Verma 29 days ago
Hello Sir! My rank in JEE Mains is 968 in OBC category. NIT Trichy 2014 CUT OFF for CSE Branch OBCO-383 OBCC-1180 (1st round) What is my chance of getting seat in the first round itself?...

You can get CSE at NIT Trichy...of course..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 26 days ago

You may surely get CSE branch in NIT Trichy and if you are not sure that you’ll exel in it and wish to switch to another branch or institution then you may visit the official websites of...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 24 days ago

dont worry Cse is confirm for you in trichy,even if not in first round you will get it in second round for sure

Prajwal Kavad 26 days ago
sir i got 101 in jee main and 92.4% in class 12 (general category) sir which colleges i could get

You should better try at Lovely Professional University, Phagwara as it is one of the most outstanding universities in our country having more than thirty five thousand students, gymnasium, ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago

you should see other pvt options like lovely professional university srm university ….….…...etc

sajid one month ago

sorry no scope in NITS u can try for pravite collages

Nicho priyatham one month ago
r ter institutions which give us a 1 yr iit-jee program.i hav already attented a 1 yr iit-jee program in 11th

Dear raghav You can Join 1 year online coaching where you can have a flexible timing ..So i wud advise you to join Askiitians.com. click here for more details about the packages in...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
are these notes suffiecient to crack exam

Notes are not given... You please follow standard books and previous years papers along with a test series...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 3 months ago

Dear Student, Pls mention which notes you are talking about ?? Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 3 months ago
View all Questions »