i but have heard as such i was just looking for the details

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Nikhil,

Your query is not clear. Please ask again.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir i have paid the amount on jeeadv site by credit card but there was no acknowledgement page.now what should i upload in dd/neft/rtgs/ challan copypls tell

many have not received the acknowledgment But if you visit the site and login it shows in green colour confirmation that payment is made as also the details mentioned (this happens about 5-6...

Subhash Shanbhag 3 months ago

many have not received the acknowledgment But if you visit the site and login it shows in green colour confirmation that payment is made as also the details mentioned (this happens about 5-6...

Hey, I am from Bangalore, I am in a bad situation now, the problem is have just done my 10 std in 2010, and I quit school for good reasons. Now I have decieded to resume my sudies and do my...

For JEE 2014 the eligibility criteria for admission, in context of age was: Born on or after 1stOctober 1989 . So for JEE 2015 you can have the idea about the exact date, i.e., Bornon or...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago
sir, how much change in closing ranks {for core branches in newer iit and chemical/civil in bhu} can i expect in the third round???

The change in closing rank for IITs is around 200-300 on the either side.IT changes and there is no fixed pattern to it.If you are expecting a branch in third round then your rank should be...
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago
on which topics should i focus at the last moment for JEE Mains 2014?

On the last moment you should focus on formulas of all concepts, and daily just revise the concepts you prepared well till now, now time has gone to focus on weak topics, just focus on your...
  img
Sher Mohammad 6 months ago
sir which college and branch can i get with following details overalll category (GEN) all india 14158 11027 State(raj) 1544 1121 and can i get mechenical ,ece,cs at mnit can i get any...

Hi, The chances for Jaipur or Allahadbad are very bright. Apart from these there is a possibility as well of getting a brach in the other colleges you mentioned. For a better prediction,...
  img
Yash Baheti 3 months ago
sir im arjit maine 2014 ki mp board preeksha 72% se pass ki hai main medical line main jana chahta hoo please give some idea

Hi Arjit Congratulations for passing your board exam. To go into medical line, you need to sit for Medical Entrance Exams that are conducted all over India (such as AIMPT, AIMS) and also by...
  img
Sumreet Johar 2 months ago
View all Questions »