ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   we have college for almost 10and half hours. i dont hav time to prepare and revise the previous lessons. now i am in 12th class.i wnt to crack iitjee 2011with a rank below 500.also i am an avg student.plz give me ur valuable suggestions 4 preparation

tejaswi kasarla,
andhra pradesh

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Tejaswi

For now it would be ebtter you read syllabus which is going on in college.So that it would be better after when syllabus is complete you dont need start these from first again.If you prepare along with class it will be easy for you to follow class well also.After you complete syllabus, you can start revising starting from 11th class syllabus.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Prudhvi Teja

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Which would be better iit palakkad or nit warangal??

NIT warangal as the infrastructure faculity course work placements every thing would be better when compared to newly formed IITs
  img
Avinash 3 days ago

Feedback for NIT Warangal is quite encouraging. but if you are in a fix, always go for a comparative analysis as it helps you get an extensive information as well as to get a clear picture...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 2 days ago

NIT warangal is more preferable , IIT pallkad being a new one will not have all the proper facilities and labs go for NIT warangal it is worth more than IITpallakad plz approve

Prajwal Kavad yesterday
After passing out 10 th board, i want to take computer engineering...What preparations should i have for the clearance and admission in IIT? I am in Gujarat Board and will pass 10 th next...

Its commendable that you are concerned about your future at this early stage, and to answer you query, I may suggest –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 2 days ago

U must join good and renowned coaching centre to get proper guideline and rest is ur hard work and detrmination and also start with good books only , practice as many questions as ucan ALSO ...

ng29 2 days ago
SIr, Are you providing any soft copies of material? or only videos?

Yes, we used to provide soft copy as well.. Call operation department or toll free no...you will get assured help..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 5 days ago
my jee main score is 116.. 83% in boards …...which college can i get …. category sc..?? thanks in advance

may be u get any nit back stream in spot round i will advice u just take whatever u streamu offered as nit is reputated college than provate ones APROVE IF USEFUL

ng29 one month ago

you should try at some of the reputed institutions of our countrty which offer engg. study programs – JNTUH College of Engg,Karimnagar Lovely Professional University, Phagwara Gyan Ganga...

grenade one month ago

Your score in JEE as well Board is quite good, I suggest to visit the renowned and esteemed colleges/universities where you can pursue youe engg degree. like - Manav Rachna College of Engg, ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 29 days ago
Sir My AIR is 84412. Which reputed college can I get for Computer Science Engineering in Punjab?

Dear student, Pls check the opening and closing rank of college and branch that you want Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 14 hours ago
sir i got 143 marks in jee main 2015, 91%in cbse and i belong to obc ncl can i get nit?

Of course you may get it at NIT, it will be a wise decision to compare and contrast some other good institutions of a deserving reputation before taking any final decision: International...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago

as cut off for ur category is less thn common merit list, and also ur baord percenrage is good may be u get a nit , and i will prefer u to opt college prefernce rather stream preference and ...

ng29 one month ago

u will get a good nit but wait till the actual ranks are disclosed

grenade one month ago
View all Questions »