ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

Can anybody please tell me i have to do calculus.As i have started 1th physics but i am facing some problem which is of calculus.

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear Rajat

Yea Calculus is very important. Especially basics of differentiation. You use them in physics alot in mechanics,magnetism,electricity every where

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Prudhvi Teja

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

4 years ago

yeah calculus ia an very important topic,,its basic is use in physics all over and insome parts of chemistry.so first do ur basic calculus like differebtiation and the graphs.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
If a bag contains 15 marbles, 3 yellow, 4 white, and 8 blue marbles, how many samples of 2 can be drawn in which both marbles are blue?

The question is "how many samples of 2 can be drawn in which both marbles are blue?" The question is not "what is the probability." We are also not counting any draw in which either one or...

TEJKIRAT SINGH 3 months ago

The question is "how many samples of 2 can be drawn in which both marbles are blue?" The question is not "what is the probability." We are also not counting any draw in which either one or...

vikas yadav 3 months ago

The answer to the question is simply 8 choose 2 or 8!/[2!(8!-2!)] or 28 combinations are possible in which both marbles are blue

sajid 8 days ago
i have qualified for jee mains in 2015 can i again attempt for jee advance 2016 while studying in NIT college?

of course u can re apper for jee main while pusuing ur btech in nit or any college if u get better college than previous one than must leave previous college APPROVE IF USEFUL

ng29 one month ago

to give jee advance 2016 , u had to re qualify jee main in jee main 2016 and while studying in college . u have to re apper for jjee main and must qualify for advance APPROVE IF USEFUL

ng29 one month ago

while studying in nit can i reappear for jee mains again?

divya one month ago
which are the best books for cbse boards 12th

NCERT is more than enough

Prajwal Kavad 2 days ago

HC verma for physics and rc mukerjee,jd lee,op tandon for chemistry

Prajwal Kavad 2 days ago

if you want extra pratice go for RD sharma for maths

Prajwal Kavad 2 days ago
Which is the best bokk for organic chemistry?

morrison and boyd AND SOLOMONS these are really the best books fororganic chemistry
  img
Jitender Pal 5 years ago

I think the best book for organic is Jagadamba singh

A Sreekhar 5 years ago
What is ZigBee technology?

ZigBee technology is a low data rate, low power consumption, low cost, wireless networking protocol targeted towards automation and remote control applications. IEEE 802.15.4 committee...

Simran Bhatia 6 years ago
sir.. few days are left for my bitsat 2015.. i wanted to knw wat shuld i do in these days to boost up my score in bitsat. ?

if u have done many questions and practicesd online tests as that of bitsat then take a quick revision of important chapters that can create problem in the exam . like conic section ,...

ng29 one month ago

ofcourse ncert is must to get good score and if u r satisfied with 8 papers then it is ok , the main thing is that u does not repeat ur mistake,and also analyse ur mistakes , and have a...

ng29 one month ago

ok my exams is on monday.. i already told u my mrks 220 to 250 in sample papers.. any more tips?

jigesh one month ago
View all Questions »