Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: Exclusive40

Hi sir im pradeep from bangalore my question is that IN 2005 IAPPLIED FOR IIT-JEE EXAM BUT I DID NOT QUALIFIED BCOZ I DIDNOT PASSED MY IIPU EXAM. AGAIN IN 2006 I APPLIED FOR JEE AND I GOT THE HALL TICKET BUT I DID NOT ATTEND THE JEE DUE TO SOME PERSONAL PROBLEM AND IN 2006 ALSO I DID NOT PASSED MY IIPU EXAM.NOW MY AGE IS 23YRS SO IN 2011 MARCH IM TAKING UP MY IIPU EXAM SO I WANT TO KNOW THAT AM I ELIGIBLE TO TAKE UP IIT-JEE IN 2011, BCOZ IN IIT ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA THEY HAVE MENTIONED THAT A CANDIDADE IS ELIGIBLE TO TAKE UP JEE ONLY 2 TIMES AFTER COMPLETING IIPU OR +2 . NOW STIILL I HAVE TO PASS MY IIPU QUALIFYING EXAM FOR FIRST TIME AND I WANT TO TAKE UP JEE IN 2011 ,BEFORE I TOOK JEE EXAM IN 2005 AND AGAIN I APPLIED IN 2006 BUT I DID NOT ATTENDED THAT EXAM IN 2006 .NOW CAN I TAKE UP JEE IN 2011?AND I HAVE TO PASS MY IIPU IN 2011 FOR THE FIRST TIME .PLEASE REPLY FOR MY QUESTION IM TOTALLY CONFUSED IN THIS SITUATION, PLEASE REPLY SIR AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.  

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

I think you must go to the examinission branch of IIT and discuss with them.

5 years ago

I think according to rules, you should be elgible to appear for the exam.

There is a doubt though and it is of age bar...

Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

DO APPROVE IF THE ANSWER HELPS YOU.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Regards,

Askiitians Experts

Rahul- IIT Roorkee

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

I have dropped 1 year for the coaching of IIT JEE. My father was told by some of his friends that in campus selection,droppers are given low preference. Is it true??

Dear Friend, it is just a misconception of some people, how can it be true that a high performance student may be neglected just because of a reason that he is a dropper??? NO. not at all,...

Aneesh Sehgal 17 days ago

@ adarsh there is no such preference to the non dropper student that the dropper student , Even the people who will come to the college for recruiting the students they even donot have...

Umakant biswal 20 days ago

no friend there is no such thing. the high you score the more preference you get, no matter you drop a year or not best of luck thanks

SAHIL 20 days ago
I have got a rank around 7660 in jee advance and around 23000 in jee mains...please can you tell me whether i should opt for repeat or could i get an iit/nit... Please reply fast..

Wait for all counselling sessions and then take the decision. If you are confident and determined that you’ll definitely go for good ranking than previous you can opt other wise stay...
  img
Avinash one year ago

Go for IITs, than NITs …..don’t go for taking drop...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one year ago

My opinion is never in favour of dropping a year and to start anew, rather to wait and watch, why don’t you retain your patience till the completionof counselling rounds, may be possible...

Soneel Verma one year ago
Hello Sir, how can i preapare for Jee mains 2016 to score max. marks as i have wasted my whole 11 th class as well as summer vacation and now i m getting frustated... please help me as i...

FIRST YOU SOLVE ALL BASIC CONCEPT QUESTIONS AND THEN YOU SOLVE HIGHER LEVEL QUESTIONS FOR EXAMPLE FIRST YOU PREFER USS-1 AND USS-2 BOOKS AND THEN SOLVE DC PANDEY,ANURAG MISHRA,CENGAGE...

Mitesh Rathi Classes 10 months ago

beta tum ye batao ki tum kya koi coaching jaate ho agar haan to wahan us course ko jion karo jo 11 aur 12 ka syllabus ek saal mein karate ho jahaan tak books ka sawal hai jee main ke liye...

rohan 10 months ago

@rohan Sir me aisi koi coaching nhi jta...Only self-study pe dependent hun....And R.D. sharma objective or sirf board vaali....

Sankalp Tiwari 9 months ago
could anyone plz tell meh weightage of all topics in iit.....

Dear alka For iit jeee there is no fixed weitage, it vary from year to year... If you see last 5 years paper topics from which most of the question asked is........ Maths: calculus,...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
I am appearing for jee 2016. I think now I am wasting most of my time in deciding what to study. My syllabus is done, but I don`t know what to do now.. Help me with some tips

Dear Stident, Only revising the imp. concepts and formulas. And try to solve more and more questions in these days now. Also, all those concepts which you generally forget, right them in the...
  img
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago

Dear Afroz, You Know i am also trouble with same problem.But still i have an idea for how to prepare for JEE-2016.You have to do revision and write the main formulae in your nore book and...

SAI SARDAR 4 months ago
Sir which of these would be better BITS Goa CS, IIT BHU Chemical Engineering or ISM CS if palcement & packages are to be considered

If palcements & packages are to be considered CS would take first place everywhere, all the time
  img
Avinash one year ago

CS id always ahead in terms of placement with respect to other branches. Also BITS goa has good coding culture

vb 11 months ago

so sir in your suggestion CS from which of these would be the best: ISM, BITS, DTU, NSIT

Mehul Bhatia one year ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 6,000 off