ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

Hi sir im pradeep from bangalore my question is that IN 2005 IAPPLIED FOR IIT-JEE EXAM BUT I DID NOT QUALIFIED BCOZ I DIDNOT PASSED MY IIPU EXAM. AGAIN IN 2006 I APPLIED FOR JEE AND I GOT THE HALL TICKET BUT I DID NOT ATTEND THE JEE DUE TO SOME PERSONAL PROBLEM AND IN 2006 ALSO I DID NOT PASSED MY IIPU EXAM.NOW MY AGE IS 23YRS SO IN 2011 MARCH IM TAKING UP MY IIPU EXAM SO I WANT TO KNOW THAT AM I ELIGIBLE TO TAKE UP IIT-JEE IN 2011, BCOZ IN IIT ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA THEY HAVE MENTIONED THAT A CANDIDADE IS ELIGIBLE TO TAKE UP JEE ONLY 2 TIMES AFTER COMPLETING IIPU OR +2 . NOW STIILL I HAVE TO PASS MY IIPU QUALIFYING EXAM FOR FIRST TIME AND I WANT TO TAKE UP JEE IN 2011 ,BEFORE I TOOK JEE EXAM IN 2005 AND AGAIN I APPLIED IN 2006 BUT I DID NOT ATTENDED THAT EXAM IN 2006 .NOW CAN I TAKE UP JEE IN 2011?AND I HAVE TO PASS MY IIPU IN 2011 FOR THE FIRST TIME .PLEASE REPLY FOR MY QUESTION IM TOTALLY CONFUSED IN THIS SITUATION, PLEASE REPLY SIR AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.  

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

I think you must go to the examinission branch of IIT and discuss with them.

4 years ago

I think according to rules, you should be elgible to appear for the exam.

There is a doubt though and it is of age bar...

Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

DO APPROVE IF THE ANSWER HELPS YOU.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Regards,

Askiitians Experts

Rahul- IIT Roorkee

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Which book to go for – ML khanna objective or subjective for jee advanced.I have less than 2 months for jee advanced.

jee adv is not easy as jjee main so one must know how to tackle new question in exam center objective questions are good but not suuficient for adv subjective que clears the concept bcoz in...

ng29 one month ago

in my opinion subjective will be more helpful for jee adv bcoz it will increase ur thinking skills and do the ques with proper time limit approve if useful approve if useful approve if...

ng29 one month ago

Start with obj and finish with subj if u have time . Hit approve if u got even a little help by my answer :) Thanks .

Drake one month ago
Hello, I am a 11 th class student preparing for JEE-Mains as well as Advanced.. I started my course this April and since then I have been studying regularly for 2 hrs, and revising...

The only thing is that right now you have to practice a lot of questions, so that whatever you have learnt you will have full grasp of concepts , fundas , theories etc etc....
  img
Suraj Prasad 8 months ago

Students are always welcome.... you just do keep practice of question right now and get familiarise with the types of question which JEE asks. i hope all the best for you.....
  img
Suraj Prasad 8 months ago

Ok Sir, Thanks for your help..:)

Vishal Somani 8 months ago
When is the starting day for downloading hall ticckets for advance??

18th

erra akhil 11 days ago

it is from 18th

SAITEJA GOUD 9 days ago

18 th

SURYA KUMAR GOUD 9 days ago
I am preparing for my medical exams and studying biology from NCERT and my notes. I am not getting time to study extra in that subject besides NCERT and notes. Hw can i manage time in...

Hi student Yes it is absolutely necessary to study in detail because you are preparing for medical exams. You need not to study extra, you only need to focus on those topics which carry more...
  img
Raheema Javed 6 months ago

Ofcourse a deep study is necessary as u r going for entrance exams. But Do prepare well to ncert and practice entrance questions as much as u can do. In case u have time to read, go for...
  img
Anjali Ahuja 7 months ago

thanku mam.

Shriya Mehrotra 6 months ago
what should i do for it?

you should just study for your better future...........all the best’

ayush pandey 4 months ago
In the circuit shown Choose the incorrect option: (a) Charge on C 1 is equal to charge on C 5 when switch S is closed and each is equal to 37.5 μC (b) Charge on C 1 is equal to 50μC when...

when the switch is open there is no use of second voltage source so charge on C5 will be 0 and by using series and parallel laws of capacitance we will get charge on C4 ic 74C.so option c is...

Nikhilkumar K 6 months ago

when the switch is open there is no use of second voltage source so charge on C5 will be 0 and by using series and parallel laws of capacitance we will get charge on C4 ic 74C.so option c is...

when the switch is open there is no use of second voltage source so charge on C5 will be 0 and by using series and parallel laws of capacitance we will get charge on C4 ic 75C.so option c is...

View all Questions »