ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

Hi sir im pradeep from bangalore my question is that IN 2005 IAPPLIED FOR IIT-JEE EXAM BUT I DID NOT QUALIFIED BCOZ I DIDNOT PASSED MY IIPU EXAM. AGAIN IN 2006 I APPLIED FOR JEE AND I GOT THE HALL TICKET BUT I DID NOT ATTEND THE JEE DUE TO SOME PERSONAL PROBLEM AND IN 2006 ALSO I DID NOT PASSED MY IIPU EXAM.NOW MY AGE IS 23YRS SO IN 2011 MARCH IM TAKING UP MY IIPU EXAM SO I WANT TO KNOW THAT AM I ELIGIBLE TO TAKE UP IIT-JEE IN 2011, BCOZ IN IIT ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA THEY HAVE MENTIONED THAT A CANDIDADE IS ELIGIBLE TO TAKE UP JEE ONLY 2 TIMES AFTER COMPLETING IIPU OR +2 . NOW STIILL I HAVE TO PASS MY IIPU QUALIFYING EXAM FOR FIRST TIME AND I WANT TO TAKE UP JEE IN 2011 ,BEFORE I TOOK JEE EXAM IN 2005 AND AGAIN I APPLIED IN 2006 BUT I DID NOT ATTENDED THAT EXAM IN 2006 .NOW CAN I TAKE UP JEE IN 2011?AND I HAVE TO PASS MY IIPU IN 2011 FOR THE FIRST TIME .PLEASE REPLY FOR MY QUESTION IM TOTALLY CONFUSED IN THIS SITUATION, PLEASE REPLY SIR AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.  

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

I think you must go to the examinission branch of IIT and discuss with them.

4 years ago

I think according to rules, you should be elgible to appear for the exam.

There is a doubt though and it is of age bar...

Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

DO APPROVE IF THE ANSWER HELPS YOU.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Regards,

Askiitians Experts

Rahul- IIT Roorkee

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
which would be a better book for advanced questions : MLkhannah objective SK goyal RD objective or suggest a better book

Hi, Both are equally good. Both have a huge problem set. SK Goyal have a quick chapter review as well. So it can be preferred if you need to choose one out of two. But both are equally good...
  img
Yash Baheti 9 months ago

Hi, Both are equally good. Both have a huge problem set. SK Goyal have a quick chapter review as well. So it can be preferred if you need to choose one out of two. But both are equally good...
  img
Yash Baheti 9 months ago

img
Yash Baheti 9 months ago
i got 11248(gen) rank in advanced 2015 so which college can i get??

JoSAA will conduct joint counselling for admissions to IITs, ISM Dhanbad, NITs, IIITs and GFTIs from 2015 onwards. Online Registration, Choice filling and Choice Locking followed by Seat...
  img
Vijay Mukti 14 days ago

Congratulations for clearning JEE advanced. Since your rank is even below 10 thousand and the total seats in IITs is around 10 thousand. So Its difficult for you to get any seat in IITs but...
  img
Vijay Mukti 14 days ago

If you are giving paper 2 (B.Planning/ B.Arch) then you must have taken maths subject in your 12 th class. and also the aggregate marks of all the five subjects must be greater then 50%.
  img
Harsh Patodia 14 days ago
My all india rank is 344672. i'm a sc candidate. my sc rank is 19369. is there any chance for me to get admission in any nits or iiits? plz replyyy fasttt..

Is bit tough to get in IITs and NITs for your rank, better try for deemed ones for good branches
  img
Avinash 20 hours ago

With the rank that you have mentioned, it does not seem to be possible, but due to your category, it may perhaps be possible....and you should wait for the last rounds of counselling too,...

-20 minutes ago
I am in the 10th standard now. I want to crack iit from best institute. In my city @5 nos. of iit coaching classes are there. Viz. 1) Yukti Learning center, 2) Mind tree iit coaching, 3)...

I passed 10th standard this year from Gujarat Board. I have joined Parth Ashram (Its not IIT Ashram) and it is very good coaching institutes. Infact, last to last year, only five passed in...

Vishrant Vasavada 5 years ago

If u compare KOTA with Mumbai institutes, then everyone knows KOTA is mecca for IIT-JEE...But with these 5 institutes, other institutes from different part of India also have selections in...

AskIITians Expert Sunil,DCE 5 years ago
Can we select our IITcollege after clearing th entrance exam?

after clearing the iit exam u will get ur rank and on the basis of ur rank u will get admission to iit theere will be a counselling for candidates who had cleared the exam and u will have...

ng29 2 months ago

Yes if u have the desired rank . Hit approve if u got even a little help by my answer :) Thanks .

Drake 2 months ago
HOW SHOULD I CLEAR AIPMT 2016 ?

Join any good coaching Institute and devote your full year into it.
  img
Vijay Mukti 27 days ago

devotin time incoaching is nt the way to crack aipmt inc yr study hrs nd do as much questions as u cn

rihu 20 days ago
View all Questions »