Hi sir im pradeep from bangalore my question is that IN 2005 IAPPLIED FOR IIT-JEE EXAM BUT I DID NOT QUALIFIED BCOZ I DIDNOT PASSED MY IIPU EXAM. AGAIN IN 2006 I APPLIED FOR JEE AND I GOT THE HALL TICKET BUT I DID NOT ATTEND THE JEE DUE TO SOME PERSONAL PROBLEM AND IN 2006 ALSO I DID NOT PASSED MY IIPU EXAM.NOW MY AGE IS 23YRS SO IN 2011 MARCH IM TAKING UP MY IIPU EXAM SO I WANT TO KNOW THAT AM I ELIGIBLE TO TAKE UP IIT-JEE IN 2011, BCOZ IN IIT ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA THEY HAVE MENTIONED THAT A CANDIDADE IS ELIGIBLE TO TAKE UP JEE ONLY 2 TIMES AFTER COMPLETING IIPU OR +2 . NOW STIILL I HAVE TO PASS MY IIPU QUALIFYING EXAM FOR FIRST TIME AND I WANT TO TAKE UP JEE IN 2011 ,BEFORE I TOOK JEE EXAM IN 2005 AND AGAIN I APPLIED IN 2006 BUT I DID NOT ATTENDED THAT EXAM IN 2006 .NOW CAN I TAKE UP JEE IN 2011?AND I HAVE TO PASS MY IIPU IN 2011 FOR THE FIRST TIME .PLEASE REPLY FOR MY QUESTION IM TOTALLY CONFUSED IN THIS SITUATION, PLEASE REPLY SIR AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.  

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

I think you must go to the examinission branch of IIT and discuss with them.

4 years ago

I think according to rules, you should be elgible to appear for the exam.

There is a doubt though and it is of age bar...

Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

DO APPROVE IF THE ANSWER HELPS YOU.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Regards,

Askiitians Experts

Rahul- IIT Roorkee

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
what constant force p is required to bring a 50kg body which starts from rest to a speed of 10m/s in 7m neglect friction

a=v 2 /2s =>a=100/14=7.14 m/s 2 F=ma=50*7.14=357.14 N...
  img
Aziz Alam 4 days ago

use v 2 -u 2 =2*a*s given u=0 and s= 7 m and v=10 m/s 100= 2*a*7 a= 100/14 Force required(p)= ma = 50*100/14 = 357 N...
  img
Ramreddy 4 days ago
The sum of the series 1 + 2.2 + 3.2 2 + 4.2 3 .....+ 100.2 99 ? Please answer sir its urgent !

the series mentioned above is a A.G.P series i.e arithmetic and geometric series.. to find sum of such series first of all you have to find it’s n th term.. the n th term for this series...

Gunjan Rawal one month ago
I’ve dropped after 12 th after I was unable to Qualify for 1 st attempt in JEE-Advanced (because of New Pattern I have not cleared the cut-off for JEE-Advanced). Second time I was unable to...

You cannot appear as fresher as for JEE as you have already appeared twice for JEE. As far as your dream of doing research in IIT, you can still achieve that dream. For now you can take...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago

Thanks AZIZ :) This is a great suggestion for me Dear...but It’s better to remove doubts at all..haina So I am on your advice to take admission in some Good College... Actually the Problem...

HImanshu one month ago

Hey Himanshu, Getting into MIT or other good foreign university require good SAT score plus a strong academic background. Usually strong background means good scores in school level exams...

Rakesh Singh one month ago
A body is projected vertically upwards. At its highest point it explodes into 2 pieces of masses in the ratio 2:3 and the lighter piece flies horizontally wih a velocity of 6metre per...

Dear student, Let the body be projected with a velocity v along the vertical direction. The height reached by the body be given by: The the mass of the body be 5m kg. So the initial momentum...
  img
Sumit Majumdar one month ago
Sir I`m Sajith AR I got 200 as my JEE Mains 2014 Score and 91% in CBSE Board Exam. Can I get a seat in NIT Calicut or any other

if you are having home state then you can get nit calicut in 2 counselling.you can try for other NIT.its only a prediction.lets hope best. thanks and regards sunil kr askIItian faculty
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 5 months ago

Thank you sir for responding... I`m from Kerala (NIT Calicut,Kerala) and I`m OBC-NCL Category... Can I get EEE or Computer Science in NIT Calicut or other... What are my chances in getting...

sajith A R 5 months ago

also what would be my expected rank....?

sajith A R 5 months ago
Sir, how is the branch Instrumentation and control ? I am getting it at NSIT ,delhi. I am from outside delhi catagory.

Instrumentation and Control Engineering is one of the best branches of NSIT.The Curriculum for Instrumentation has many courses in common with Electronics and Computers, apart from several...
  img
Sourabh Singh one month ago
View all Questions »