Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: CART20

Hi sir im pradeep from bangalore my question is that IN 2005 IAPPLIED FOR IIT-JEE EXAM BUT I DID NOT QUALIFIED BCOZ I DIDNOT PASSED MY IIPU EXAM. AGAIN IN 2006 I APPLIED FOR JEE AND I GOT THE HALL TICKET BUT I DID NOT ATTEND THE JEE DUE TO SOME PERSONAL PROBLEM AND IN 2006 ALSO I DID NOT PASSED MY IIPU EXAM.NOW MY AGE IS 23YRS SO IN 2011 MARCH IM TAKING UP MY IIPU EXAM SO I WANT TO KNOW THAT AM I ELIGIBLE TO TAKE UP IIT-JEE IN 2011, BCOZ IN IIT ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA THEY HAVE MENTIONED THAT A CANDIDADE IS ELIGIBLE TO TAKE UP JEE ONLY 2 TIMES AFTER COMPLETING IIPU OR +2 . NOW STIILL I HAVE TO PASS MY IIPU QUALIFYING EXAM FOR FIRST TIME AND I WANT TO TAKE UP JEE IN 2011 ,BEFORE I TOOK JEE EXAM IN 2005 AND AGAIN I APPLIED IN 2006 BUT I DID NOT ATTENDED THAT EXAM IN 2006 .NOW CAN I TAKE UP JEE IN 2011?AND I HAVE TO PASS MY IIPU IN 2011 FOR THE FIRST TIME .PLEASE REPLY FOR MY QUESTION IM TOTALLY CONFUSED IN THIS SITUATION, PLEASE REPLY SIR AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.  

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

I think you must go to the examinission branch of IIT and discuss with them.

5 years ago

I think according to rules, you should be elgible to appear for the exam.

There is a doubt though and it is of age bar...

Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

DO APPROVE IF THE ANSWER HELPS YOU.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Regards,

Askiitians Experts

Rahul- IIT Roorkee

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

sir i hve one doubt. using rank perdictor . i got two ranks one on commomn merit list around 80k and another obc rank around 20k. during admission to nit or iiit which rank is considered?

You must use t=your OBC rank as it will fetch you the best option at any place any time
  img
Sourabh Singh 15 days ago

There are two types of ranks – general as well as categorywise rank, if you wish to be on a safe side then you must use your category rank and if it falls under the merit list or under AIR...

Aneesh Sehgal 17 hours ago

u mean to say that if the cutoff of obc is suppose 25k, i can probably get a seat there if my rank is

shailendra 15 days ago
Which would be better iit palakkad or nit warangal??

NIT warangal as the infrastructure faculity course work placements every thing would be better when compared to newly formed IITs
  img
Avinash 10 months ago

Feedback for NIT Warangal is quite encouraging. but if you are in a fix, always go for a comparative analysis as it helps you get an extensive information as well as to get a clear picture...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

NIT warangal is more preferable , IIT pallkad being a new one will not have all the proper facilities and labs go for NIT warangal it is worth more than IITpallakad plz approve

Prajwal Kavad 10 months ago
I got mechanical branch in IIT PALAKKAD in round 1.But i want to wait for next rounds for better IITS,then what should i do?Is it possible?

If you are allotted IIT Pallakad, then you have to register and submit the fee, but if you want to attend recounselling, then you have to left the college..then you do not know, what would...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 10 months ago

Rest assured as IIT Palakkad has earned a very good image as far as quality education and placements are concerned, where as if you are not satisfied with Mechanical stream let me tell you...

Select Floating option i.e you will retain current alocated branch and also eligible for 2 nd and 3 rd round. you can have idea about first round cutoff for deferent branches and colleges....

Rahat S 10 months ago
If i will fail in the exam by 1 or 2 marks , then can i give the exam next year also.

Dear Student, If you are talking about the school exams then yes you can definetely reappear in the same class again and can give the exam next year. But there may be some conditions that...
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

Most schools and teachers give grace marks to students who fail by 1 or 2 marks. But if it’s the BOARD EXAM you’re talking about then you’d have to answer a supplementary exam as per CBSE....

Neeti 10 months ago
can u say the most typical entrance exams that are written after 12+ ??? & explain abut is pattern

JEE MAINS AND ADVANCED,BITSAT,NEST ARE THE MOST TYPICAL EXAMS AFTER 12+.JEEMAINS-360 MARKS,NEST-300 MARKS.

NARAYANA 4 months ago

Dear Dheeru Jee mains, jee advance,etc., there are many exams which are most typical. all the best for yoyr bright future All the best for your bright future

Prabhakar ch 4 months ago

Hello Deeraj Jee mains, jee advance,etc., there are many exams which are most typical. all the best for yoyr bright future

Gaddam Chethan 4 months ago
what is the furture scope in haking

Hacking have a good scope. Many companies regares a good programing skill person, and I think that a hacker have it. Also you can go for higher studies in it. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

As ethical hacking has a wider scope, so it opens a lot of career opportunities. The designations that can be achieved by the person involves: Network Security System Administrator/Manager...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 10 months ago

There is a very wide scope in the field of Hacking, but it has to be an ethical one, one must work for intelligence, telecom companies, Police deptt, Defence forces etc and you may be an...

View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off