Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: int40

can't i prepare without joining any coaching classes.my parents won't spend so much money in the second year.i have 2010 fittjee study materials and books. how can i effectively prep for iit 2011?

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear Sana,

Coaching is good for better guidelines .. anyways .. but that does mean that those who dont join coaching cant make it to IITs .. its very much possible .. All you need is more hardwork, keep giving mock test to judge your level, make your concepts strong and practise as much as possible ..coz this is key  .. and keep urself updated. Don worry, believe in urself and study hard. Askiitians Team is alweys there to help you..  

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.

All the best.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Regards

Vijay Luxmi

5 years ago

THERE IS NO NEED TO JOIN ANY COACHING CLASSES IFU ARE INTELLIGENT,HAR WORKER.

FIITJEE NOTES ARE BETTER ...THE THING UNEED IS DEDICATION.AND THEN WE ARE HERE TO HELP YOU.

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Sir, I am in 10 th class (CBSE). I want to prepare for IIT from class 11. Also supposed to go for 6 tutions in class 11. So, you see I have constraints of time. Can you please suggest me...

Dear Student, Instead of going for the 6 tutions for your scholl syllabus, it will be better if you join an IIT-JEE institute which will help you to develop good understanding of PCM...
  img
Vijay Mukati 5 months ago

Dear Student, My suggestion would be to discontinue you board tutions for PCM subjects (if any). Because all the topics will be surely covered in the JEE tution at the very good level....
  img
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago

Thank you, Sir. Well, out of those 6 tutions 3 are for JEE preparations. Rest for board exams. i.e. 2 for Phy. (1 Board, 1 Joint) 2 for Chem. (1 Board, 1 Joint) 2 for Maths. (1 Board, 1...

Ranjalina Mitra 3 months ago
hello, I am a Student OF Diploma currently persuing for Electrical Engineering 3 rd year. so Can you give tips to study for the IIT JEE mains

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Soneel Verma 10 months ago

Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work harder on them, download concerned topic papers and practice them, define a proper time for practice, join some reputed...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

Hi, the main ingredient for success is discipline. It requires discipline to study systematically and sincerely. There are a variety of brilliant reference books you can use. Math – McGraw...

Kalyani Jayachandran Menon 10 months ago
which subject is most important in jee exam

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst etc,...

Rahul 7 months ago

ALL 3 SUBJECTS ARE MOST IMPORTANT FOR JEE EXAM EACH EXAM CARRIES SAME MARKS YOU PREPARE 3 SUBJECTS EQUALLY AND ALSO GIVE THIER TO EQUAL TO PREPARING PHYSICS PREPARE WEL WHY BECAUSE STUDENTS ...

L GOUSE BASHA 9 months ago

All the 3 subjects(PCM) are equally important in jee exam. So, don’t neglect any of them. Distribute your time equally and smartly for all the 3 subjects. Also, revise the topics which you...

Aritra Kundu 9 months ago
Hi! I am a 12 th student and has cleared jee main.now i am preparing for advanced but i am confused about the minimum marks required for iit indore in advanced in obc catagory.can u pl.tell ...

If you are able to score 2500 plus, there may be brighter chances for getting admission in a high-profile institution like – J B Institute of Technology, Dehradun,........Lovely...

Aneesh Sehgal 11 days ago

your rank should be less than 2000 in advance if you are interested in getting a good branch in iit indore. hope you can achieve what you desire regards sahil

SAHIL 13 days ago

Pl.can u also tell that this rank requires approx how much marks out of 504... and thanks for ur good wishes....

Hemant Oswal 13 days ago
HOW MUCH MARKS NEEDED TO QUALIFY JEE MAINS FOR PH CATEGORY

11 MARKS FORPH CATRGORY IN JEE MAINS

Gavvala Ganesh 8 months ago

130.................................................................................................................................................................

Prabhakar ch 3 months ago

11 MARKS NEEDED TO QUALIFY JEE MAINS FOR PH CATEGORY

RAKESH CHINDAM 8 months ago
the minimum value of 8(cos2A+cosA) , where A belongs to R is

essentially the equation is a quadratic in cosA and we have to find it’s minimum value As leading coefficient is positive the quadratic is up parabola and hence the minimum value is at...
  img
Riddhish Bhalodia 4 months ago
can i prepare for iit by studying at home only? what should be the time i should regurlarly study for?

hi, in present time , Jee exam is not as tough as earlier, so therei s also good chances of success in self preparation. but the proper guidance also matters very much . many students get...

Pratham Ashish 6 years ago
i have got 67,410 rank in CRL whereas 1858 rank IN SC category . i want to study cse . kindly list nits which i can get

Check the link for college and branch prediction for the best possible college options available for you http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html
  img
Avinash 11 months ago

Dear Student, I advise you to visit the official website of Jeemains and try to find out whether you are able to be there or not, if not then go for another option, i.e. privately run...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 11 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 6,000 off