Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: asksch20

can't i prepare without joining any coaching classes.my parents won't spend so much money in the second year.i have 2010 fittjee study materials and books. how can i effectively prep for iit 2011?

6 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear Sana,

Coaching is good for better guidelines .. anyways .. but that does mean that those who dont join coaching cant make it to IITs .. its very much possible .. All you need is more hardwork, keep giving mock test to judge your level, make your concepts strong and practise as much as possible ..coz this is key  .. and keep urself updated. Don worry, believe in urself and study hard. Askiitians Team is alweys there to help you..  

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.

All the best.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Regards

Vijay Luxmi

6 years ago

THERE IS NO NEED TO JOIN ANY COACHING CLASSES IFU ARE INTELLIGENT,HAR WORKER.

FIITJEE NOTES ARE BETTER ...THE THING UNEED IS DEDICATION.AND THEN WE ARE HERE TO HELP YOU.

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

A projectile is thrown with a speed v at an angle thita with the upward vertical.its average velocity between the instants at which it crosses half the maximum height is.

Hii You can apply the very basic formula of average speed .Take them along separate vectors ,find individual distances and divide them with their velocity . You will get the answer
  img
Sourabh Singh 13 days ago
Sir, recently i have bought the IIT and JEE study materials from you the material you provided for practice only contain 30 question for test in each lesson, NCRT solution, and previous...

YES SURE PRACTICING THIS MATERIAL IS ENOUGH FOR BOTH JEE MAINS AS WELL AS JEE ADVANCE EXAM. MANY OF THE STUDENTS WHO PREPRE FROM THIS STUDY MATERIAL GOT TOP RANKS IN JEE EXAMS .SO IT IS...

SAHIL one month ago
if i join iiest shibpur on the basis of my JEE main 2016 marks , can i appear for jee main 2017 and jee advance 2017? will i be able to take admission to a NIT on the basis of JEE main 2017 ...

YES SURE ADITYA IF YOU HAVE GIVEN JEE ADVANCE 1ST TIME THIS YEAR YOU ARE ELIGIBLE FOR EXAM IN 2017 ALSO.WHILE IF THIS YEAR YOU HAVE GIVEN JEE SECOND TIME THAN NEXT YEAR YOU CAN ONLY GIVE...

SAHIL one month ago
I passed my class 12 in 2014. I dropped a year and got CS+MBA(dual degree) in Thapar University, Patiala in 2015. I did not want to do MBA from Thapar and I gave JEE Mains in 2016 as well....

Do you think that you still have chances to continue as you have stated that you dropped a yesr? Secondly you are hopeful to get a seat in CS 4yr, and on the other hand you said about DTU...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago

better to join iit.its best.dony miss the chance brother.if you are sure about ur seat in iit.then go for it.all the very best

Piyush Peeyush one month ago
my jee main score is 110 and cbse board % is 91%.can i get any nit any branch

Even though you have a great class 12 score but having 110 marks makes your rank >10000 making it difficult for you to get into NIT , but you can obviously apply and follow up till the last ...

medha 2 months ago

please visit the below mentioned link to use the college predictor http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html please post if you have still some doubts thanks

SAHIL 2 months ago
sir i am a ST candidate and i have got 195 rank in ST category in jee advanced 2016. which branch and iit should i consider?

please visit the below mentioned link and compare your ressults with previous year cutoff http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/opening-closing-rank.html thanks and please post if...

SAHIL 2 months ago

http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/opening-closing-rank.html thanks and please post if still any doubt

raj 2 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off