Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: asksch20

How the vacant seats( except SC and ST) due to non reporting of 1&2 round allotted students at respects IIT's after due date:

1. by way of another allottment to other ranks holders( non selected students in Round 1&2) ( or )

2. by way of any other process

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi,

No other process ..they remain vacant .. 

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.

All the best.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Regards

Vijay Luxmi

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Tell me how to prepare with excellence in two years of 11&12

@ sarang the two years are very veryimp and crucial for the jeeprep . and in these two years u need to completely planned up the things to get the desired result . for that i am suggesting...

Umakant biswal 8 days ago
what is eligibility criteria for second attempt in jee mains?.. can any frist year student studing in any local college will be allowed to give jee mains?

@ mubin yes, for sure.. for attempting jee main u just need to fulfill the crietria of elligibility , that is 3 attempts consecutive a year , and inimum percentage required for sitting in...

Umakant biswal one month ago
the sensitivity of a moving coil galvanometre can be increased by? if germaniuum is to be doped eith donor impurity, then the donor atom should be? 1 tetravalent 2 pentavalent 3 trivalent 4 ...

Hii It depend upon the impurity that you want to make .the answer can be either tetravalent or pentavent giving rise to either p type or n type semiconductor
  img
Sourabh Singh 12 days ago
can you tell me the details about naturopathy and yogic sciences

A number of public and private colleges and institutes in India are offering Naturopathy course: Bachelor of Naturopathy & Yogic Sciences (BNYS). The eligibility to have enrolled into BNYS...

SAHIL 2 months ago
i had completed my 1 st year ec from mits gwalior and given jee mains 2016 for betterment . and after that I am geting sgsits indore from ec , should I take it ?????

HI PRANAV I DONOT THINK YOU SHOULD CHANGE YOUR COLLEGE THIS TIME. WHEN WE COMPARE BOTH OF STREAMS AND COLLEGES ON BASIS OF PLACEMENT THEY DONOT SHOW A GREAT DIFFERENCE AND CAN BE GIVEN...

SAHIL one month ago

Dear Student, this is purely a matter of your personal choice as per your area of interest. Both the institutions are equally good in almost all the respects. Have you been allotted or...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago
I have done 105 question in neet 2016 and out of that I had done 25 question wrong .pl tell how much marks I am getting because I don't know how to do negative marking

Dear student You will be getting 295 marks.
  img
Bhavya 3 months ago

Hi, NO sir his score is 395 not 295 4 per ans and 1 mark deducted from total score... (i think u have multiplied -5* 25) BEST OF LUCK!!

Beenu Mathew 3 months ago

your score is 395. try to get more marks in next exam thanks and best of luck for future regards sahil

SAHIL 3 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off