Use Coupon: CART40 and get 40% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Is the exam available for students who studied in America?

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Avinash,

Please check out the Link given below :

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Vijay Luxmi

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

sir i m a dropper how should i make my plans so that i can crack iit
Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work harder on them, download concerned topic papers and practice them, define a proper time for practice, join some reputed...
every person has its special plannings we get success by our on tools so think it over .. and analyse what is your daily routine and plan it by keeping ur daily needs and things to prepare...
Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 4 months ago
i m getting aerospace in iit bombay in mock seat allotment today .it would be better .i m so confused bcoz i m getting mnc at iit kanpur ,iitg ...iitg,bhu mechnical , nhu electronics.. ism...
What interests you the most?.....I guess no one can answer this question better than you, right?....and secondly you have mentioned all the reputed institutions in your query, about BHU...
i would suggest to opt for that branch which you like. you'll surely be successful. best of luck and all colleges are good.
vindhya 4 months ago
thnx :)
Fulan Nagar 4 months ago
Hi, Which online test series would you consider the best for preparing for JEE? Thanks.
I think, askiitians would be the best one, because, its the only one that offers such an online programme at a cost of online test series.. you must discuss it with askiitians faculty..
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago
You can enroll for online coaching on askiitians website
Avinash 4 months ago
if you are good in concepts then i will prefer resonance................
arsalan nazim 4 months ago
I have got 850 AIR in IIT Advanced. i am confused if i should go for CS, then the possible options are Guawhati or BHU ? which one to choose. Alternatively, i was considering IIT K maths...
Dont go for maths and computing at IITK. Take the CS branch whicher is nearer to your home town as both the institutes (Guwahati and BHU) are having excellent placement record for CS branch....
Vijay Mukati 5 months ago
In older IITs branchs other then CS also have the good record. Try to prefer older IITs only. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 5 months ago
I have been further advised that i should choose for good IIT rather the branch but in goold old 5 IIT i am not getting the CS branch. what should i do. should i give preference to Branch...
Pradeep Mangal 5 months ago
Sir, Please give me the preference order for the following on the basis of future scope and placements:- Chemical engineering at DTU, environmental engineering at DTU, CSE/ECE at manipal...
1)ECE+MBA at Thapar university 2)Chemical engineering at DTU, 3)environmental engineering at DTU 4)CSE/ECE at manipal university 5)Oil technology, Leather technology, Food technology,...
Charchit Tailong 4 months ago
Thapar and DTU both stand atop, you can simply visit the weblinks of both along with certain other reputed institutions like – ITM Uni, Gurgaon,.........................Galgotias Uni,...
Soneel Verma 4 months ago
which is better iit delhi production engineering or iit bombay metallurgical and material science
Aziz Alam one year ago
IIT Bombnay Metallurgical, atleasy you will have some option to get hired by steel company. production is na idhar ka na udhar ka
Kinchit one year ago
sarthak sharma one year ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details