Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   sir can i no abt the topics of more important in chemistry

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear Nitin,

Check out the important chapters ..

Solid state, chemica bonding, Aldehydes, ketones, carboxylic acids, Alkenes, alkynes, stereo and geometrical isomerism, transition elements, coordiantion compounds,  electro chemistry, kinetics and equilibrium.

but I will suggest you to cover alll the topics and give more stress on above given topics.

All the Best !!

4 years ago

EVERY CHAPTER IS IMPORTANT.AS THEY ASK QUESTIONS COMBINING TWO OR THREE CHAPTERS.SO U SHOULD CONCENTRATE ON ALL CHAPTERS

FOLLOWING ARE THE MOST IMPORTANAT CHAPTERS:

chemica bonding, carboxylic acids, Alkenes, alkynes, stereo and geometrical isomerism, transition elements, coordiantion compounds, electro chemistry, kinetics and equilibrium.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
A survey team is trying to estimate the height of a mountain above a level plain. From one point on the plain, they observe that the angle of elevation to the top of the mountain is 25...

I don't think that converting to radians will really help you. If you wanted to convert to radians, know that there are π radians in 180 degrees, so make a ratio: π/180 = x/25 solve for x:...

vikas yadav 2 months ago

continue............ Now add the numerators: tan(25) = x / [(1792 tan(28) + x) / tan(28)] Now turn the division of fractions on the right side to a multiplication of fractions using...

vikas yadav 2 months ago

continue..................... so we can set up two tangent functions: tan(x) = opp/adj tan(25) = x / (1792 + y) tan(28) = x / y Now we have a system of equations. Let's solve for the second...

vikas yadav 2 months ago
Hello, I am a 11 th class student preparing for JEE-Mains as well as Advanced.. I started my course this April and since then I have been studying regularly for 2 hrs, and revising...

The only thing is that right now you have to practice a lot of questions, so that whatever you have learnt you will have full grasp of concepts , fundas , theories etc etc....
  img
Suraj Prasad 8 months ago

Students are always welcome.... you just do keep practice of question right now and get familiarise with the types of question which JEE asks. i hope all the best for you.....
  img
Suraj Prasad 8 months ago

Ok Sir, Thanks for your help..:)

Vishal Somani 8 months ago
two coils are placed close to each other.the mutual inductance of pair of coils depends on which of the following factors - 1.the rates at which d currents are changing in the coil....

Mutual inductance depends only on the geometry of the coils. So, answer is 2
  img
Abhishek Kumar 2 months ago

Mutual inductance signifies some form of magnetic coupling between two inductors or coils, depending on their distance and arrangement. If the answer says otherwise, it is wrong.
  img
Abhishek Kumar 2 months ago

dats wat i thought too ,but d solution says d answer is 3.its a previous asked aieee question.can u plx elaborate...

naina 2 months ago
how i qualify in iit jee

WORK HARD BECAUSE THERE ARE 30 LAKH STUDENTS WHO ARE GOING TO BE GIVING THE EXAM IN YEAR 2014 SO YOU CAN THINK OF THE DIFICULTY LEVEL OF IT BEST OF LUCK AND CRACK IT DOWN...

FITJEE one year ago

Just strongly determine and beleave yourself so that your confidence levels increases. be passionate about your goal so that you will reach your goal.

JAYAVARDHAN BAIRABATHINA one year ago

What an exaggerated figure you quote, my friend! Its around 12-13 lakhs atmost!

Pradyumna Sadgir one year ago
tips for jee advanced .

1. Solve at least 40-80 numerical problems daily starting from day one. This is inclusive of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. 2. Set time limits for a set of questions and see to it that...

Drake one month ago
i have got 81 marks in jee mains 2015 and expecting above 85% in board. Will i get any NITs??

Although the chances are very rare, but it also depends on state reservation … Hope for the best..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 29 days ago

Very rare chances but yes u can surely get some good private engineering college

Mantavya 29 days ago
View all Questions »