• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

sir can i no abt the topics of more important in chemistry

6 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear Nitin,

Check out the important chapters ..

Solid state, chemica bonding, Aldehydes, ketones, carboxylic acids, Alkenes, alkynes, stereo and geometrical isomerism, transition elements, coordiantion compounds,  electro chemistry, kinetics and equilibrium.

but I will suggest you to cover alll the topics and give more stress on above given topics.

All the Best !!

6 years ago

EVERY CHAPTER IS IMPORTANT.AS THEY ASK QUESTIONS COMBINING TWO OR THREE CHAPTERS.SO U SHOULD CONCENTRATE ON ALL CHAPTERS

FOLLOWING ARE THE MOST IMPORTANAT CHAPTERS:

chemica bonding, carboxylic acids, Alkenes, alkynes, stereo and geometrical isomerism, transition elements, coordiantion compounds, electro chemistry, kinetics and equilibrium.

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

i had got 75% in pcm in 12 th cbse boards....but got only 58% in maths.....am i eligible to appear for jee advanced...???

YA i knw abt it....but i was confusd abt the eligibility of my marks for jee adv......................................................

vijay sharma 9 months ago

my overall score in pcm is 75%....and in all subjects is 83%.........................................................

vijay sharma 9 months ago

but before appearing for advanced you must qualify jee-mains exam,then only your aligible to write advance.

mansi 9 months ago
Hello Sir, how can i preapare for Jee mains 2016 to score max. marks as i have wasted my whole 11 th class as well as summer vacation and now i m getting frustated... please help me as i...

FIRST YOU SOLVE ALL BASIC CONCEPT QUESTIONS AND THEN YOU SOLVE HIGHER LEVEL QUESTIONS FOR EXAMPLE FIRST YOU PREFER USS-1 AND USS-2 BOOKS AND THEN SOLVE DC PANDEY,ANURAG MISHRA,CENGAGE...

Mitesh Rathi Classes 11 months ago

beta tum ye batao ki tum kya koi coaching jaate ho agar haan to wahan us course ko jion karo jo 11 aur 12 ka syllabus ek saal mein karate ho jahaan tak books ka sawal hai jee main ke liye...

rohan 11 months ago

@rohan Sir me aisi koi coaching nhi jta...Only self-study pe dependent hun....And R.D. sharma objective or sirf board vaali....

Sankalp Tiwari 10 months ago
36 medals are given in dance, 12 in dramatics and 18 in music. Total no. of persons who got medals = 45. 4 persons got in all 3. How many got medals in exactly 2? In the video lecture (Set...

Answer of the question is 13 as 36+12+18+4-45=25(Which is the value of (da int dr)+(dr int m)+(m int Da))*(int=interestion)(25-12[3{da int dr int m}]

Drumil Patel 21 days ago
I have got 140 marks in jee mains and 91% in cbse board . I am in general category. In which nits and which branches I can take admission ?

Dear Student, the merit list as well as the cut off is the only way to decide one’s chances of getting at NIT and that too in a desired branch. So pay a visit to the official website of an...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago

you can use branch and college predictor to get correct answer to your question. please follow the link http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html thanks and...

SAHIL one month ago
How is the placements of Information Technology at NSIT Delhi? And good the branch is and how tough is it? As well as what about its placements ?

@ subham , NSIT delhi is the best engg colleges in india , after iit , nit and bits . even it earned a good image in highest placement in the year 2015 -16 . the total no of student that...

Umakant biswal 21 days ago
what is the full form of entrance exam NATA and in which colleges we are eligible after clearing NATA and what is the prospect

The National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA), is conducted by National Institute of Advanced Studies in Architecture (NIASA) which is a body of Council of Architecture, New Delhi in...

SAHIL 4 days ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off