• View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: FC30

sir can i no abt the topics of more important in chemistry

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear Nitin,

Check out the important chapters ..

Solid state, chemica bonding, Aldehydes, ketones, carboxylic acids, Alkenes, alkynes, stereo and geometrical isomerism, transition elements, coordiantion compounds,  electro chemistry, kinetics and equilibrium.

but I will suggest you to cover alll the topics and give more stress on above given topics.

All the Best !!

5 years ago

EVERY CHAPTER IS IMPORTANT.AS THEY ASK QUESTIONS COMBINING TWO OR THREE CHAPTERS.SO U SHOULD CONCENTRATE ON ALL CHAPTERS

FOLLOWING ARE THE MOST IMPORTANAT CHAPTERS:

chemica bonding, carboxylic acids, Alkenes, alkynes, stereo and geometrical isomerism, transition elements, coordiantion compounds, electro chemistry, kinetics and equilibrium.

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

I am now passed from class 10 cbse and my main focus is on to crack iit-jee . So , basically i am now qualifiying in class 11 and want to know that what i select a attending class or a...

Be a regular student, If focusing for IIT JEE, you need to put little extra effort too. You should follow a strategy e focused:First of all, you should be mentally prepared and keep a...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

Many students crack it with attending classes only as your basics get clear at school level. So for JEE classes it is easy to understand that. Please share your contact details so that an...
  img
Harsh Patodia one month ago

If its possible and if you can prepare well by yourself for the school exams then go for non-attending classes for schools.. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago
I want the advice from you that is last these 7 days for computer based JEE MAINS exam, How I manage ? I am feeling somuch frighten.

Dear Student, This is the time where you should revise the concepts and gives the mock test regularly. Mock test will help you in managing the time during computer based exam and also you...
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

hello, don’t worry about the examination.in examinations don’t feel tention,pray the god.think about your aim.and write exam well...............................................all the...

raj kumar one month ago
theory provided by this website is sufficient or we need to refer to other books also?????????????

HI ROHAN for theory study material is enough but for extra question and practice you must have to refer other books also. moreover for derivtions you also have to refer other books best of...

SAHIL 10 days ago

hello, you know about basics don’t need any books but not known just read it once again.for your exams refer more and more books ,topics ,solve more problems. all the best.

raj kumar 10 days ago
Hi I'm in 12 std I scored 80% in SSC exam I know I'm bit low in grades for iit.. But I really want to give a try & I even have a original PWD certificate my category is OBC-NCL-PWD I want...

Dear student Depends on your category rank Pls check opening and closing rank of college and branch that you want to take admission in on their official website
  img
Nishant Vora 4 months ago
Dear Sir, The coaching institutes claim that there are different study programmes for AIEEE, IIT-JEE & BITS. Then how can one prepare for all these at one time. If it is false then...

Dear sarma IIT JEE is toughest exam among this.If you want to prepear for all then i will advice you to coaching for IIT JEE. syllabus is almost same for all only the difficulty level is...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
are not there any books for AIIMS for class 9?

Actually not, Being honest, i found askiitians.com materials for class 9, 10 are very humbeled for Engg and PMT prep, level is very good, except this Bharti Bhawan publication launch a set...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one year ago

Dear Student, You can use Disha Publication’s Biology for Aipmt. Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora one year ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: FC30

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series