sir can i no abt the topics of more important in chemistry

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear Nitin,

Check out the important chapters ..

Solid state, chemica bonding, Aldehydes, ketones, carboxylic acids, Alkenes, alkynes, stereo and geometrical isomerism, transition elements, coordiantion compounds,  electro chemistry, kinetics and equilibrium.

but I will suggest you to cover alll the topics and give more stress on above given topics.

All the Best !!

4 years ago

EVERY CHAPTER IS IMPORTANT.AS THEY ASK QUESTIONS COMBINING TWO OR THREE CHAPTERS.SO U SHOULD CONCENTRATE ON ALL CHAPTERS

FOLLOWING ARE THE MOST IMPORTANAT CHAPTERS:

chemica bonding, carboxylic acids, Alkenes, alkynes, stereo and geometrical isomerism, transition elements, coordiantion compounds, electro chemistry, kinetics and equilibrium.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Definite integration

The answer is 1.09861228866.

noneool 27 days ago

The answer is 1.09861228866.

noneool 27 days ago

ya, But how to solve it?

Nihal Raj 27 days ago
sir, Can you please tell me how to apply for tensors 2014,

Hello Student, Go to the website tensor.in and follow the instructions. We at askiitians also have a full fledge testseries providibg you a set of full styllabus test for both jee mains and...
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago

Visit our website to buy all india test-series provided by askiitians:- http://www.askiitians.com/packages/PackageDetail.aspx?packageID=17 Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago

sir how can i attend the full test series of ask iitians

AJAY PILLAI K 2 months ago
hello sir, i m akash... i am confused so as to which branch should i take for b.tech....... most likely i have 2 option.. first..i can do mechanical in kiit,bbsr or should i choose...

Akash , first of all congratulations on your selection. Both the branches are evergreen and everpaying branch. You must go to that branch which interests you more and where you can excel....
  img
Sourabh Singh 4 months ago
A cylindrical tube open at both ends has been made of iron sheet which is 2cm thick. If the outer diameter is 16 cm and its length is 100 cm, find how many cubic centimeters of iron has been...

Outer dia=16 Outer radius= 8cm= R outer Inner radius= Outer radius – thickness of tube= 8-2= 6 cm So, Volume of iron used= pi*h*(R 2 outer -R 2 inner )= Volume of outer cylinder-...
  img
Ravi 2 days ago

D o =16cm thickness t = 2 cm So Inner dia D i =16-4 = 12cm Length = 100cm So outer radius R o =8cm So inner radius R i =6cm So volume of tube = R o 2 h – R i 2 h Now put all the values
  img
Nishant Vora 2 days ago
Hi This year i have not been selected in IIT nd also not a good rank in aieee. so i have decided to drop this year. i started studying .i m very confused about physics as this has always...

Dear amandeep, if u were not selected this year there is not much to worry ,if u start studying from now sincerely it wont be that difficult to crack jee.as u mentioned physics has been ur...

askiitian expert akshay singh 5 years ago

NEVER EVER FEAR to do anything.. This is the first adn the foremost condition that you'll have to impose upon yourself.. This is a must.. You have to have a positive attitude towards your...

AskiitiansExpert Rohan 5 years ago

Hi The approach towards cracking JEE is studying the right topic in the right amount. I can suggest u some of the important topics , that would help u score higher if u get thorough with...

AskiitianExpert Shine 5 years ago
View all Questions »