FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

1293_14649_sandeep.jpg

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Sandeep,

For IIT JEE preparation .. the first very important thing is clear and enhance your concepts .. jus keep this thing in mind that building concepts and practicing a lot is damn important for IIT preparation..
Always start from BASICS because "without base, there will be no altitude…  Never prefer solutions of questions before doing SELF-ATTEMPT at least five times till you get the right answer because "without fall you can not stand at once". 

Study without loosing the concentration coz studying 2 hours with very good concentration is equals to studying 5-12 hours without any concentration. .  and  have a confidence in yourself.  

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Regards

Vijay Luxmi

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Why do British people say "maths" and Regular people say "math"?

It is really a Interesting Question that why do British People say "Maths" and Regular People say "Math". SO behalf of my thinking it is the Way of different different Countries to say Words...

vikas yadav 2 months ago

Actually, almost everyone (in the English-speaking world) except the Americans and some Canadians, say "maths". To be honest with you, I have rarely seen Regular people. Most people I meet...

vikas yadav 2 months ago
i have qualified for jee mains in 2015 can i again attempt for jee advance 2016 while studying in NIT college?

of course u can re apper for jee main while pusuing ur btech in nit or any college if u get better college than previous one than must leave previous college APPROVE IF USEFUL

ng29 yesterday

to give jee advance 2016 , u had to re qualify jee main in jee main 2016 and while studying in college . u have to re apper for jjee main and must qualify for advance APPROVE IF USEFUL

ng29 yesterday

while studying in nit can i reappear for jee mains again?

divya yesterday
i have got a seat in iit roorkee and paid the fee in the frst round of seat allocation. i have to inform to iit roorkee for my admission. but due to some reasons i cannot go to roorkee. the...

JEE office in Roorkee Contact No. +91-1332-285224, 284272 U.G. Admission Contact No. +91-1332-284289, 285200 Registrar IIT Roorkee Contact No. +91-1332-285311 The above are the means by...
  img
Aziz Alam 10 months ago

i tried to contact them but the phones sometimes were busy and sometimes it doesn’t connect. can i try a letter to the chairman of jee advanced for refund. they have specified they wont give...

ranganath 10 months ago
sdf

i got 72 marks in JEE 2015.I belong to Bcc category.Can I get a seat in NIT?

Dear student, Please check the cutoff in your category. Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 5 days ago

There are different or you can say separate cut off lists for different categories, you better check out the cut off list of your category and make sure whether you can make it there or...

Soneel Verma 2 days ago
I Scored 196 in mains 2015 and expecting 92% in CBSE .Which courses will be open for me in nit trichy??

may be u cant get cse in nit richy , but possible in nit jaipur as last year one of my frnds got 197 in jeee mains and 95 in boards , he is in nit jaipur cse but as this year cut off had...

ng29 7 days ago

cant say surely but can get IT , i reccomend u to leave college and stream thoughts and just focus on jee advance

ng29 6 days ago

Thanks!! what about other courses??(in nit trichy)

Yuwan Sidharth 6 days ago
which iit hub has 1 st rak in india

Kota
  img
rake 3 months ago
View all Questions »