ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

Sir, I am presently studying in Eleventh. Will I be able to get high rank in IIT JEE andAIEEE (2012)by borrowing the study material of an IIT JEE Coaching centre , from someone( Not joining there ) and simultaneously practicing the problems from : M L Khanna & J N Sharma - IIT Mathematics, P.Bahadur - Numerical Chemistry, H C Verma - Concepts of Physics.

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Manu,

Yea .. the books that you have mentioned are good enuf .. the first thing is clear your concepts through these books .. and then start any other study material .. Join some good coaching centre that will be more help.. and you will get proper guidelines there .. 

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Regards

Vijay Luxmi

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i (obc) am getting 22 marks in jee advance 2015,cbse 96%,will i get any college?

i dont think u will get any iit but i think u must try for other colleges like jaypee noida , upes dehradun , chitkara university , thappar university may be jaypee noida may offer u...

ng29 one month ago

You can try at - VIT Vellore BHU, Varansi Lovely Professional Uni, Phagwara JJTU, Rajasthan just visit the official websites of these institutions and get to know about the relevant...

Frank Defeo one month ago

you will get number of colleges on the basis of your boards and jee main score

grenade one month ago
sir am satyajit from odisha i hv scord 78 in ds yer jee main and 63% in my board so my expected air will be nearly 3,50,000 ur site shows some probable nits for me is dat on d outer state...

Hi.. The data given by you is not complete.. Actuallt with this rank and marks percentage in the jee mains, if you belong to the general category, there are almost no chances to get into...
  img
Sakshi 8 hours ago

It is difficult to get in NITs for this rank. Probably you may get in last round of allotments or in extraspot round but tough to get in starting rounds ofcounselling. All the best
  img
Avinash 5 hours ago

Dear Satyajit, although very rare chance of getting into any NITs on the basis of any kind of reservation....
  img
Saurabh Kumar 8 hours ago
I have some doubts in trigonometry .How can I get it solved

Hi You can post your doubts here and you will get them cleared here itself.
  img
Sunil Kumar 8 days ago

Try to learn all formulas.Try to get all relations betweeen to formulas.Then after prepair for problems from arihant/rd.sharma. Try to look at top universities for future admission The...

abhinaipadachuru 3 days ago

POST IT HERE . WE ARE HERE TO HELP U OUT. IF HAVING ANY PROBLEM IN ANY CONCEPT THEN ALSO LET ME KNOW

mohit vashishtha 8 days ago
Which are good for AIEEE in PCM

Please dont bring d point bullshit in between dis . It is a fair good service by askiitians to ppl who bother to answer . ( thanks to dem ) N btw I havent copied d ans , neverthless given...

Drake 2 months ago

oh really i have checked and then argued u have only posted below my answers i think 1 anwer is sufficient for 1 que if u r answering for points ur account will bwe banned by admin

ng29 2 months ago

Sorry I am also posting on other answers. Kindly check and then argue . I am in no mood of having an argument . Its a site for spreading knowledge . Thank u :)

Drake 2 months ago
A difference of 1 degree in longtitude at the Equator is equaivalent to nearly??

Answer is 111 kilometer

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
What are the two major political parties in the United States today? and How many states are there in the United States?

You could start here for background infromation: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/US_Government There are effectively only two parties: "Democrats" and "elephants" (more...

The United States is a: Constitutional Federal Democratic Republic. US Constitution is the "supreme law of the land." Constitutional governments are limited in power. They follow...

hi please explain the complete political structure in US.....

sneha jha 6 years ago
View all Questions »