Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: FC20

Sir, I am presently studying in Eleventh. Will I be able to get high rank in IIT JEE andAIEEE (2012)by borrowing the study material of an IIT JEE Coaching centre , from someone( Not joining there ) and simultaneously practicing the problems from : M L Khanna & J N Sharma - IIT Mathematics, P.Bahadur - Numerical Chemistry, H C Verma - Concepts of Physics.

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Manu,

Yea .. the books that you have mentioned are good enuf .. the first thing is clear your concepts through these books .. and then start any other study material .. Join some good coaching centre that will be more help.. and you will get proper guidelines there .. 

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Regards

Vijay Luxmi

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

I have got a rank around 7660 in jee advance and around 23000 in jee mains...please can you tell me whether i should opt for repeat or could i get an iit/nit... Please reply fast..

Wait for all counselling sessions and then take the decision. If you are confident and determined that you’ll definitely go for good ranking than previous you can opt other wise stay...
  img
Avinash 10 months ago

Go for IITs, than NITs …..don’t go for taking drop...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 10 months ago

My opinion is never in favour of dropping a year and to start anew, rather to wait and watch, why don’t you retain your patience till the completionof counselling rounds, may be possible...

Soneel Verma 10 months ago
I am now passed from class 10 cbse and my main focus is on to crack iit-jee . So , basically i am now qualifiying in class 11 and want to know that what i select a attending class or a...

Be a regular student, If focusing for IIT JEE, you need to put little extra effort too. You should follow a strategy e focused:First of all, you should be mentally prepared and keep a...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

Many students crack it with attending classes only as your basics get clear at school level. So for JEE classes it is easy to understand that. Please share your contact details so that an...
  img
Harsh Patodia one month ago

If its possible and if you can prepare well by yourself for the school exams then go for non-attending classes for schools.. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago
Hello Sir! My rank in JEE Mains is 968 in OBC category. NIT Trichy 2014 CUT OFF for CSE Branch OBCO-383 OBCC-1180 (1st round) What is my chance of getting seat in the first round itself?...

You can get CSE at NIT Trichy...of course..
  img

You may surely get CSE branch in NIT Trichy and if you are not sure that you’ll exel in it and wish to switch to another branch or institution then you may visit the official websites of...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

dont worry Cse is confirm for you in trichy,even if not in first round you will get it in second round for sure

Prajwal Kavad 10 months ago
My board % is 71.4 . How many marks I need in jeee mains to get a good NIT?

Try to score more then 220.
  img
Vijay Mukati 9 months ago

Minimum 220 to 250, irf you could not get it through ajee, then I suggest to try seeking admission at some other reputed instituitions where the students are offered quality education and...

Soneel Verma 9 months ago
how to crack aiims 2015 easily

Please, follow the link.. http://www.askiitians.com/medical-exams/aiims/preparation-tips.html
  img
Saurabh Kumar one year ago

Hardwork is the key to success.

Adarsh 11 months ago
i have got 500130 air in jee mains so which college i can get

You would be alloted a private college in GEN, OBC and in SC cat.
  img

You may not be given any lower NITor IIIT, instead you may try at some other leading institutions where certain Neutral Educational Bodies have labelled these institutions as best...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 9 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off