ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   is there any spot admissions  for the rejected/unfilled seats in any iits by their own ( after second round of seat allottment)

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Vakkalagadda,

No, there is no as such rule .. the seat will remain the vacant ...

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Good Luck !

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum..

Regards

Vijay Luxmi

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Hello sir,I have just passed SSC exam.I am expecting to get above 85% in it.My passion is with computers so i my dream is to be software engineer and get job in google or facebook.No doubt...

To be in a frame of computer science graduate from IITs, you have to very consicous for JEE-Prep. Just to get excellency in the subject, you have to.... 1. Go through the concept thoroughly....
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

Use the formula book for instant revision imojo.in/formula Use Coupon Code EXAMHACKERS20

EXAM HACKERS one month ago
Athiest, who do you think created human hearts and brains?

The first cells that formed form chemicals that dissolved in water forming DNA slowly.Then these cells performed an endosymbiosis which makes other cells gain a benefit and by helping one...

vikas yadav 2 months ago

How on earth would you think I could do that when all the years of education you have had so far has failed AND your starting point is that the heart and brain was created by something Now...

vikas yadav 2 months ago
which is the best book for chemistry op tandon or r c mukherjee?

rc mukherjee is the best for physical chemistry it contains good quality of questions that r asked generalli in jee advanced solve rc mukherjee with full efficiency and dont leave ur doubts...

ng29 one month ago

Yes RC Mukherjee is best for physical chemistry . U can also see videos on askiitians.com . Hit approve if u got even a little help by my answer :) Thanks .

Drake one month ago
what to do if we not qualify for the iit examination

Then u have various several exams to qualify like BITSAT , VITEEE etc . Hit approve if u got even a little help by my answer :) Thanks .

Drake one month ago

Tere are always more exams to give, don’t give up hope.

shubham sharda one month ago
how to crackaiims easily

Crack IIMs is that what you are asking ?
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago

Hardwork really bears fruit.That is hardwork is the key to success.

Adarsh 4 days ago
I 've just finished writing my 10th grade CBSE Board Exams and I m really confused whether to take PCMB or PCMC? I really love Science, but I don’t like Maths much, even though I score high...

Take up PCMC. It will help you in your career.
  img
Raheema Javed one month ago

I had suggest PCMC Hit approve if u got even a little help by my answer :) Thanks .

Drake one month ago

pccmc is the choise i sugest.

shubham sharda one month ago
View all Questions »