Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 15,000 off
USE CODE: suraj30

is there any spot admissions  for the rejected/unfilled seats in any iits by their own ( after second round of seat allottment)

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Vakkalagadda,

No, there is no as such rule .. the seat will remain the vacant ...

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Good Luck !

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum..

Regards

Vijay Luxmi

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

HI, I would like to buy your study material for IIT-JEE (mains & advance). But I am trying to call you on your toll free number (18002000838) , but it is saying invalid number. I am in...

Please provide your contact details, our concerned team will contact you. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 6 months ago

check the link for the related info for NRI section and the related study material and contact info http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-coaching-in-singapore/
  img
Avinash 6 months ago

I have already forwarded your number to our concerned team. Or you can visit the above link provided by Mr. Avinash to get all the information. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 6 months ago
The coefficient of three consecutive terms in the expansion of (1+a) n are in the ratio 1:7:42 then find n value.

of three consecutive terms in the expansion of(1 +x) n are in the ratio 1:7:42 . find n . ... or, x = 1 . putting value of x in 1st equation , n = 7. Hence n = 7. tHuMpS uP ...

T.kumar one month ago

The coefficient of three consecutive terms in the expansion of (1+a) n are in the ratio 1:7:42 then find n value. All the best for your bright future

Prabhakar ch 7 days ago

MR PRAPUL, The coefficient of three consecutive terms in the expansion of (1+a) n are in the ratio 1:7:42 then find n value.

Gowri sankar one month ago
Is M.L. Khanna IIT MATHEMATICS a sufficient book for JEE ?? Help me out please....

I may recommend the following books for extensive learning: S L Loney [for Trigno and Co-ord geomatry] Hall and Knight [algebra] Arihant [calculus] Tata Mcgrawhills [for practicing ques]...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 7 months ago

Yes its good one but you may consult other qauthors as well like – S L Loney, Hall and Knight, Arihant and Tata MCGrawhills and along with it also contact renowned institutions for...

Soneel Verma 7 months ago

Hi, the main ingredient for success is discipline. It requires discipline to study systematically and sincerely. There are a variety of brilliant reference books you can use. Math – McGraw...

Kalyani Jayachandran Menon 7 months ago
i have got 15004in wbjee .will i get any goverment college ..is there any chanceof getting a branch other than textile

Considering all rounds of WBJEE 2015 College Predictons you may get in RCC INSTITUTE OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY, KolkataElectrical Engineering TECHNO INDIA, KolkataInformation Technology ST....
  img
Avinash 7 months ago

Your score seems to be good , i advise you to visit the official website of Jeemain and get to know about the current status of allocation of seats in particular institutions as per the...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 7 months ago
In Kvpy SX stream is it true that only 2 sections need to attended in part 2

No, You answer only either PCB or PCM Though you could technically choose any 3 out of the 4 subjects in any permutation, it would be advisable to attempt Physics and Chemistry in any case. ...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 6 months ago
Sir, will cutoffs(closing ranks) after second round ? if it changes then by how much ranks it may change?

You should better visit the official weblink of Josaa and get to know what is the current scenario over there and get to know the status there,...................if you feel contented, then ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 6 months ago

in mp counselling my rank is 1900 what can i get in 2 nd counselling

aditya lahariya 6 months ago

Yes it changes and with a difference of 2000-2500 only.

Akshit Matthew 7 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 15,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 15,000 off