Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: CART20

dear sir,

my son has got iit rank 6492 in open category. he had filled all choices of iit, it bhu except dhanbad. but he did not get any admission in 2 list. can he apply to iiser? pl reply. where he can get thru iit jee rank direct admission to any institute or thru exam.pl mreply urgently we are very upset.

he has secured aieee 25439 air rank thru aieee  pl help send your reply urgently 

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Sourabh,

You need to apply the Collages under EML directly through their Official Website. Please go to official websites of collages under EML..

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Good Luck !

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum..

Regards

Vijay Luxmi

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

I have got BIT Mesra-Production Engg...in Josaa 3 rd round..how is it...?.should i take it..or wait for 4 th round...in which i can get nit nagpur-(mining engg..)...which is better...??

BIT Mesra is quite good and it has earned a very good image in the field of education as wellas better placements, if you are not satisfied then you may wait for the next round, but there...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

Did you ge4t in somewhere or not? if not then consider trying at – BIT Mesra,..........................LOvely Professional Uni, Phagwara,......................Jabalpur college of Engg,...

Soneel Verma 10 months ago

How is nit calicut..??i myt get biotech in 4 th round......is it better than bit mesa...???

Rahul Attrey 10 months ago
can u provide me with some skills whic are to be handled at the time of jee

Please refer to the below mentioned link: http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/preparation-tips.html Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago

hello,dear student first thing you must remember is to do hard work.you must not be confuse during the exam. be confident but not over confident.do not be nervous.practice previous years...

SONALI 2 months ago
which is best books for chemistry for iit advance plz suggest one each physical, organic and inorganic chemistry

Well to be honest, i’ve never heard of it before. But what i would like to suggest is : go to a library and get hold of all the books including cengage publication. Read a random chapter...

Neeti 9 months ago

P.Bahadur for Physical Chemistry Solomons for organic chemistry O.P Randon for inroganic chemistry :) and even J.D.Lee is very good for inorganic chemistry :) Feel free to ask any follow up ...

Neeti 9 months ago

what is ur opinion about cengage publication

gunvant bhati 9 months ago
got 15321 rank in jee advance passed aat exam after that can i get b arch in iit

Yes there are pretty good chances for you to get a seat, still you must visit the official weblink of Jeemains to check the current status there and let me tell you that there are some...

Youn need to clear AAT and your score does not seem to be much promising, still pay a visit to the official weblinks of IIT Roorkee/ Kharagpur and find out where do you stand and then...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

Thanku for your answer but i specifically wanted to know about the barch courses at iit rorkee and khargpur

Yash Arora 10 months ago
how would i enter into RGUKT AP- IIIT situated at kadapa RK VALLEY.

first you should crack your tenth class exams by getting 10.0 points for private schools – 10.0 points for govt. schools – 9.8 points

KALYAN 8 months ago

according to your 10 th class grade points you will get seat in IIIT. govt school students have more opportunity to get seat because they add 0.4 points to your original GPA. who are the...

Gaddam Chethan 5 months ago

IF YOU PASS PIRST CLASS IN TENTH AND GET CGPA ABOVE 9.7 THEN YOU WILL APPLY IIIT RKVALLEY.THEY ARE SATISFIED YOUR MARKES THEN YOU ENTER IN IIIT RK VALLEY.

NARAYANA 5 months ago
General Knowledge Questions are mostlybased on?

Current Affairs
  img
Abhishek Kumar one year ago

History and current affairs.

Adarsh one year ago
Sir, I have got a seat in NIT Mizoram in ECE branch. I have also got a seat in Thapar university, Patiala in ECE+MBA stream and hope to get Electrical(4 yr) in next counseling. What should...

Dear student, I think both the college are nearly same but Thapar is giving you MBA also which is added advantage. but fees are very high in thapar. If you can afford the fees you can join...
  img
Nishant Vora 10 months ago

Thapar stands atop in the comparison, so without much ado you can go for it, but if you are even a bit suspicious then you must go for a comparative analysis of some chosen institutions...

Is taking dual degree in Thapar a good choice??? I mean to say that is 1 yr MBA good as many companies prefer 2 yr MBA and Thapar has started this dual degree for the first time....Also,...

AKSHAY SHARMA 10 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off