DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

dear sir,

my son has got iit rank 6492 in open category. he had filled all choices of iit, it bhu except dhanbad. but he did not get any admission in 2 list. can he apply to iiser? pl reply. where he can get thru iit jee rank direct admission to any institute or thru exam.pl mreply urgently we are very upset.

he has secured aieee 25439 air rank thru aieee  pl help send your reply urgently 

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Sourabh,

You need to apply the Collages under EML directly through their Official Website. Please go to official websites of collages under EML..

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Good Luck !

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum..

Regards

Vijay Luxmi

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
What are two similarities between a DC motor and an AC generator?

They both rely on the principle of electromagnetic in induction. The both contain coils of wire magnets or electromagnets and they both have rotating parts. The AC generator will probably...
  img
Abhishek Kumar 2 months ago

Ironically, a DC motor/generator has to have a commutator or electronic circuit that constantly switches the windings while an AC motor/generator has a constant connection between the power...

vikas yadav 2 months ago

parts.The AC generator will probably work as an AC motor and the DC motor will probably work as a DC generator.The AC generator will turn rotational energy into electrical energy with an...

vikas yadav one month ago
I am a dropper. I scored 90.4% in 12 th and 219 in Mains. Can I get any good NIT with a decent branch?

Dear Student, your score is very good. You can definately get a good branch in NIT. But now focus on IIT preparations and not all this. If you are lucky and if you work a little more hard...
  img
Nishant Vora 26 days ago

Yes you can get NIT, but there may be some quiosk of branch...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 26 days ago

very well done last year my friend scores 200 in jee main and 97 in board his rank was 2700 and he ger CSE in nit jaipur u can get all nits except the top 4 nits,...

ng29 26 days ago
how much are the minimum marks needed for getting into some decent iit

Dear Student, You need 250-300 for a good branch in new IITS and >300 for old IITs and branch depends on rank. Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

Dear Student, You need 250-300 for a good branch in new IITS and >300 for old IITs and branch depends on rank. Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

Atleast 55% of the total marks, only then you can be in good IITs with a good branch.
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago
9/15 - 1/3=?

champu qstn.

vikas yadav 2 months ago

4/15

d.kojalrani 2 months ago
I got 15000 air in jee mains. I'm from Tamil Nadu and general category. What courses will I get in nit? Will I get mechanical in nit trichy? State rank - 550

Yes! You will get NIT and IIITs and CFTI as per 2013 allocation. You can go for branch and college predictor on dctm.edu.in. All the best and Good wishes !

Prof Vivek Kumar 10 months ago
At 88 marks in Mains (OBC) and 92% in CBSE boards, will I get CSE in any NIT?

Hi Monika. as you are interested in CSE related courses, I would like to inform you about some specialization courses that are being offered by UPES- Dehradun, which are as follows- B.Tech...

Devik Aggarwal 27 days ago

The Minimum eligibility is 60% marks at Higher & Senior Secondary level (10th& 12th) and Minimum 60% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics at Senior Secondary level (12th) for...

Devik Aggarwal 27 days ago
View all Questions »