FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

dear sir,

my son has got iit rank 6492 in open category. he had filled all choices of iit, it bhu except dhanbad. but he did not get any admission in 2 list. can he apply to iiser? pl reply. where he can get thru iit jee rank direct admission to any institute or thru exam.pl mreply urgently we are very upset.

he has secured aieee 25439 air rank thru aieee  pl help send your reply urgently 

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Sourabh,

You need to apply the Collages under EML directly through their Official Website. Please go to official websites of collages under EML..

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Good Luck !

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum..

Regards

Vijay Luxmi

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I have a dout that which is difficult,crutial,tuff is JEE MAINS or JEE ADVANCE

JEE Advance is more challenging as compared to JEE mains. Thanks
  img
Vijay Mukti 29 days ago

In Jee mains your sound knowledge in PCM is assessed and the questions are up to the level of +2 but in case of Advanced your presence of mind, speed to answer maximum right answers etc is...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 27 days ago
a projectile is projected from the ground has its direction of motion making an angle of 45 degrees with the horizontal at a height of 40m. its initial velocity of projection is 50m/s,the...

direction of motion making 45 degrees means at that point its horizontal and vertical velocity are same. now try to solve.

akash 15 days ago

solved!

Dayne Fernandes 14 days ago
I got mechanical branch in IIT PALAKKAD in round 1.But i want to wait for next rounds for better IITS,then what should i do?Is it possible?

If you are allotted IIT Pallakad, then you have to register and submit the fee, but if you want to attend recounselling, then you have to left the college..then you do not know, what would...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 28 days ago

Rest assured as IIT Palakkad has earned a very good image as far as quality education and placements are concerned, where as if you are not satisfied with Mechanical stream let me tell you...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 27 days ago

Select Floating option i.e you will retain current alocated branch and also eligible for 2 nd and 3 rd round. you can have idea about first round cutoff for deferent branches and colleges....

Rahat S 27 days ago
what are avg and highest pachages at sgsits indore for mech branch

average package is 4.5lacs according

Neeti 2 days ago
can i get damission in NITs...my jee mains score is 98 and board’s percentage is 93%..please reply...

Sorry , but with these scores it would not be possible to get any NIT .
  img
Abhinav 2 months ago

You JEE score is not very encouraging but on the basis of your board score you can surely get at some esteemed institutions like - Sri Sairam College o Engg, Bangalore lovely profesional...

Soneel Verma one month ago

but wait for counselling and if u r states with good nits then ther are chance that u might get a seat under homestate quota,

Prajwal Kavad one month ago
Sir, Thanks for your reply, If ECE is not so good then what about “Computer Science and Engineering” As I also got provisional admission in CSE at Amity University-Noida, Or inform me about ...

Dear anushka CSE is a very good branch, in fact the best branch now a days In CSE, you will learn both hardware and software regarding computers In IT, its mainly only software part. For...
  img
Nishant Vora 10 days ago
View all Questions »