Use Coupon: CART10 and get 10% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 50% OFF on Online Material.
Use coupon code: MOB50 | View Course list

dear sir,

my son has got iit rank 6492 in open category. he had filled all choices of iit, it bhu except dhanbad. but he did not get any admission in 2 list. can he apply to iiser? pl reply. where he can get thru iit jee rank direct admission to any institute or thru mreply urgently we are very upset.

he has secured aieee 25439 air rank thru aieee  pl help send your reply urgently 

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Sourabh,

You need to apply the Collages under EML directly through their Official Website. Please go to official websites of collages under EML..

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Good Luck !

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum..

Vijay Luxmi

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

hello, iam kavya studying in 11 th now.i want take engineering entrance for my further studies. so i wanted to know that jee main and jee advance are two separate exams what..or else i...
I really appreciate that you are quite a consious student and aware to get a clear future prospects in your upcoming years, ok my suggestion for you is –Stay focused on your studies and...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 3 months ago
Both have some differences in the syllabus like mains have some topics which are not covered in advanced and advanced also have some topics which aren't included in mains …...topics of...
Riddhi Gupta 18 days ago
jee main is exam for admission in nits and iiits and is easy exam but jee advance is diificult exam and for admission in iits , to give jee advance u have to qualify jee main first , its ur ...
ng29 3 months ago
i got 83% cbse want doing drop should go for improvement
Not required. But If you have scored very well in jee advanced or have the complete confidance then you can go for it. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago
I am not in favour of dropping a year, one must do so only when one is dead sure to imrove the next time....follow these guidelines if you have made up your mind to drop and prepare –Stay...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 2 months ago
sir i got 390 marks in ts state board and my doubt is what is the Ipe weightage on jee advanced and if i qualify jee mains with 120marks can i elgible for iit advnced
Main Score and Board score are taken in the 60:40 ratio. JEE Advanced:Candidates have to appear for Paper - I of JEE (Main) - 2015. Only top 1,50,000 candidates (including all categories)...
Avinash 2 months ago
Dear Student, I will suggest you to please go through the eligibility criteria of jee advanced once. Because your percentage matters not your marks for eligibility in the jee. Also the marks...
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago
Which is preferable? Chemical engineering in IIT Madras, CSE in NIT Warangal
Hi.. Both the options you have described are good enough.. It basically depends on your interest in the specific branches. The placements as well as the core studies are good enough for both...
Sakshi 3 months ago
go in the field u r intrested in, but IIT will give u a brand
Prajwal Kavad 3 months ago
How many studens got placement in IIT from askIITians.which is the best institution for JEE coaching
Dear balamurali Check the link for selection in Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion ...
Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
A difference of 1 degree in longtitude at the Equator is equaivalent to nearly??
Answer is 111 kilometer
Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details