dear sir,

my son has got iit rank 6492 in open category. he had filled all choices of iit, it bhu except dhanbad. but he did not get any admission in 2 list. can he apply to iiser? pl reply. where he can get thru iit jee rank direct admission to any institute or thru exam.pl mreply urgently we are very upset.

he has secured aieee 25439 air rank thru aieee  pl help send your reply urgently 

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Sourabh,

You need to apply the Collages under EML directly through their Official Website. Please go to official websites of collages under EML..

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Good Luck !

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum..

Regards

Vijay Luxmi

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
does edition of universal self scorer matter ? what should be the last good version i should buy ?

Hi, If you are planning to buy it, then go for the latest edition....
  img
Shobhit Varshney one month ago
Which is better in terms of IIT JEE teaching faculty and approach : FIITJEE, VMC, AAKASH or ALLEN ?

ya rightly said ,, i am myself a vmcian from pitumpura batch and know the vast difference b/w any other institue and vmc ,, nothing compares VMC

abhidon3 20 days ago

vmc is best for for 2 year course

jatinjha 21 days ago
its the end of october and now i have only 3 -4 months left for 12 boards and jee main ….I m really scared ...please tell me how to prepare myself in the remaining time.I have to get 95% +...

Hi, If you have taken coaching from class 11 itself. Then, focus on the revision of notes and solve test papers to see where you stand. But, don’t ignore your board exams as well....
  img
Shobhit Varshney 27 days ago

Hi, Please don’t be nervous. Do your best, make study plan. Now, focus on your boards. Try the entrance exams next year....
  img
Shobhit Varshney 28 days ago

sir i m taking a coaching for iit jee main + advanced from class 11 itself but now i feel scared ...

sarthak 28 days ago
how to prepare for physics in aipmt

Hi Student, Physics, as a subject, is a cause of great concern for many students who are preparing for medical entrance exams including AIPMT. The very subject not only requires building of...
  img
Harishwar 27 days ago
sir, in trigo phase 3 can you tell the proof for:- acotA+bcotB+ccotC=2(R+r)

from sine rule sinA=a/2R sinB=b/2R sinc=c/2R substituting the value in the above equation,we get 2R(cosA +cosB +cosC) using conditional identities, cosA + cosB + cosC = 1+4sinA/2 sinB/2...

s arvind 10 days ago
chapter----probability-----question-----the mathematics department has 8 graduates assistant who are assingned to the same office,each assistant is likelyto study at home as in office.how...

Hi, The answer is 6. WE USE A COMPLEX INEQUALITY TO SOLVE THIS TYPE OF QUESTIONS WHICH IS NOT IN YOUR COURSE !...
  img
Yash Baheti 17 days ago

sir then also please post method for solving this question

akaash 4 days ago

sir then also please post method for solving this question

akaash 4 days ago
View all Questions »