Use Coupon: CART10 and get 10% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 50% OFF on Online Material.
Use coupon code: MOB50 | View Course list

i wants to ask that whats better?????????????????

to get into it-bhu & ismu djanbad or nits. Can u plz tell me how many choices i can fill in the choice sheet of aieee. its urgent plz give a quick reply.

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Sir,

Since NITs have got a lot number of colleges, you can compare it directly with these other two colleges. Here is the preferance order one should have : -

1. NIT, Trichy

2. NIT, Warangal

3. NIT, Suratkal

4. IT- BHU

5. NIT, Alahabad

6. NIT, Jaipur

7. Thapar,

8. Calicut

9. ISM, Dhanbad

10. NIT, Bhopal

11. Remaining other NITs.

There are around 100 choices space in the form to be filled and if you want to add more you can ask for an extra form.

Thank you.

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

My jee advance rank is 8997(General Category)...after the 2 nd round iit bhu BPharma has gone upto 8389 and MPharma 8434....So can i get iit bhu in 3 rd Round....??
MIght be possible.
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago
May be, did you check in at the official website of Josaa, if not then immediately go for it,...if you made it there well and good, otherwise go for taking admission at – ITM uni,...
Soneel Verma 2 months ago
How is Bparma of iit bhu...??if i get should i take it ..? n is there any procedure of branch change in bhu from BPharma...?
Rahul Attrey 2 months ago
hello, I am a Student OF Diploma currently persuing for Electrical Engineering 3 rd year. so Can you give tips to study for the IIT JEE mains
Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...
Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work harder on them, download concerned topic papers and practice them, define a proper time for practice, join some reputed...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 2 months ago
Hi, the main ingredient for success is discipline. It requires discipline to study systematically and sincerely. There are a variety of brilliant reference books you can use. Math – McGraw...
Kalyani Jayachandran Menon 2 months ago
is JPNP bookfor matematics good or objective matematics by rd sharma is good?? kindly suggest
M L Khanna is quiet effective than R D Sharma for jee main and advanced
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago
For Maths – S L Loney, HAll & Knight, Arihant Calculus, Tata Mcgrawhills Prepare well and bear in mind – Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work harder on them, ...
Will it be a better strategy to be a dummy student of a college while devoting full time in a coaching centre for IIT entrance after 10 pass. Kindly advise.
You are most welcome. See let me tell you one thing, it’s not the number of hours you put in, but the quality of hard work that matters. I could sit for 17hours with a book and not study...
Neeti 2 months ago
People generally think it’s better but i would suggest that you join a proper day school and attend it. There are several things that you will learn in school which you may not learn in...
Neeti 2 months ago
Thanks for prompt reply. My teachers at IIT coaching centre are advising me that it will take daily at least 8 hrs labour to crack IIT advance and being in school, I may not be able to...
perm lata 2 months ago
I want to know the exact seven wonders in the world
Navjyot Kalra 6 years ago
Seven Wonders of the World has been drawn up, based on over 100 million votes cast from people in 200 countries. Seven global heritage throughout history # The Pyramid at Chichén...
Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
sir, i have got AIR 1500 in jee advanced,Out of aeropspace or civil branch in IIT-Bombay which is better..? moreover if i want to go for MBA later on what shall be best suited for me?
aeropspace it would be a much finer field for this time and the future shobahm can u porvide me tour contact number i want to talk about your rank
grenade 3 months ago
thanks for your help....grenade
Shubham gupta 3 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details