Use Coupon: CART40 and get 40% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

i wants to ask that whats better?????????????????

to get into it-bhu & ismu djanbad or nits. Can u plz tell me how many choices i can fill in the choice sheet of aieee. its urgent plz give a quick reply.

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Sir,

Since NITs have got a lot number of colleges, you can compare it directly with these other two colleges. Here is the preferance order one should have : -

1. NIT, Trichy

2. NIT, Warangal

3. NIT, Suratkal

4. IT- BHU

5. NIT, Alahabad

6. NIT, Jaipur

7. Thapar,

8. Calicut

9. ISM, Dhanbad

10. NIT, Bhopal

11. Remaining other NITs.

There are around 100 choices space in the form to be filled and if you want to add more you can ask for an extra form.

Thank you.

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

My jee advance rank is 8997(General Category)...after the 2 nd round iit bhu BPharma has gone upto 8389 and MPharma 8434....So can i get iit bhu in 3 rd Round....??
MIght be possible.
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
May be, did you check in at the official website of Josaa, if not then immediately go for it,...if you made it there well and good, otherwise go for taking admission at – ITM uni,...
Soneel Verma 4 months ago
How is Bparma of iit bhu...??if i get should i take it ..? n is there any procedure of branch change in bhu from BPharma...?
Rahul Attrey 4 months ago
Which book should i take to begin physics for iitjee ?i am in class 10.
Dear Student, Write now you can mainly focus on your ncert books only. Thanks.
My guidelines for you are –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
U can start hc Verma for physics if u hav some one around to clarify ur doubts or else u may confuse ur self …....wish u good luck ...if u see an ans also do reply like ..thanks or tell...
Riddhi Gupta 2 months ago
best books or all in book needed please help
In maths buy the arihant series book for physics use DC pandey (all editions ) + HC Verma + NCERT Exempler for Chemistry – NCERT (for inorganic), P.bhadur or balaji publication or RC...
Ayush Mishra 4 months ago
Ayesha mishra ??? I may buy second hand books please check the link or website …...
Hi Ayush Mishra can I get the books ….. If u agree pls leave ur phone no. Also tell that where do u live ...if u live nearby then I may buy the books...😊☺️😄😋
how to face tension in exams
before eaxems we do yoga.we take light break fast .this only one thought keep our minds .that is i must write what are it may be given question
NAGOORVALI 9 months ago
never ever study late night; mostly it will be that u will be blank the next morning
Pinak Ashtekar 3 months ago
before going to exams keep your mind relief. dont think about anything.
chethan 9 months ago
Sir please tell me the date of counselling for jeemains.. my AIR is 298205 and OBC NCL rank is 100654 should I have chance to get admission in NITs
For admission related information, you should be updated with the official website of jee mains. Please check it out there. Thanks.
You better visit the official website of Jeemains to get all the requisite things like counselling date, schedule and the like,........if , with this rank, you made it there, well and good, ...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
Counselling rounds are going on,...for better information you must visit the official weblink of Josaa and get to knoew where do you stand, if you succeeded to make it there, well and good, ...
Soneel Verma 4 months ago
sir my merit no. in DAIICT( 2015 )( all india category) is 928 i have a chance....please help coz i am not getting any data related to this on google pls help ….thank you
Its rare chance to get DAIICT with this rank in GEN Cat.. You should talk to students studying in the same college..
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details