Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: int40

sir,

i wants to ask that whats better?????????????????

to get into it-bhu & ismu djanbad or nits. Can u plz tell me how many choices i can fill in the choice sheet of aieee. its urgent plz give a quick reply.

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Sir,

Since NITs have got a lot number of colleges, you can compare it directly with these other two colleges. Here is the preferance order one should have : -

1. NIT, Trichy

2. NIT, Warangal

3. NIT, Suratkal

4. IT- BHU

5. NIT, Alahabad

6. NIT, Jaipur

7. Thapar,

8. Calicut

9. ISM, Dhanbad

10. NIT, Bhopal

11. Remaining other NITs.

There are around 100 choices space in the form to be filled and if you want to add more you can ask for an extra form.

Thank you.

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

scored 103 in this years JEE MAINS(GENERAL CAT.).ruined VIT because didn”t knew that you need to click SAVE AND CONTINUE and not just answers.I didn”t apply for manipal or SRM.gave comed k...

Dear student, If you are confident enough that next year you will surely qualify jee then only take a drop or else you will end up wasting one year time and money and more importantly your...
  img
Nishant Vora 17 days ago

Trust youself, prepare well and face it..you’ll definitely reach places..if not an IIT/NIIT that does not mean the end of life..you may seek admission at some other renowned universities...

Aneesh Sehgal 16 days ago

Dude If you have Self confidence in you then surely you should.Otherwise take admission into any of the colleges of COMEDK and prepare for next year from there only.This way you would have...

Pritish Raj 12 days ago
Sir is it possible to add more choices after each round of counseling? If possible then how?

Not possibile.
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

Mind you, if once a seat has been allocated from the backend by Josaa, there can be nochnge of choice at all. Be contended with what has been offered or else try at some other places where...

Soneel Verma 10 months ago

once you lock your choices ….... it is not possible to change your choices then............................

Mohit Kumar 4 months ago
which of these is best for doubt clearing for iit jee ,plancess,toppr,askiitians pls give me the reasons and details

You can put up your questions on all the portals alternately and wherever you get satisfactory answer, prefer that to be the best one and if you ask about a better institution, I may...

Soneel Verma 10 months ago

Hi Ajay, I would say go for Plancess..Because they have Guru Guidance programme where IITians will help you out solving your doubts and helping you to clear IIT.

Alok 10 months ago

go for plances and askiitians. Because they are iitian and they will obviusly teach you in that way that you can too become an iitian. THANKS

vb 10 months ago
hii sir, how would be the future of Metallurgy in future and in what fields do we get jobs , and do we get in govt sector?

During the first year of study, students learn the basic engineering methods thought mathematics, physics and chemistry. Later in second year till final year of study student will learn...

ADITI SINGH one month ago

yes actually i am aditi and i wanted to help everyone by answereing questins here is the information I am doing my B.Tech. degree in Metallurgy and Material Science from College Of...

ADITI SINGH one month ago

I m very thankful to your help,,Now i am perceiving my inter 2 nd year and planning to take MME in b.tech. As per me i am interested in research and dreaming to work in ISRO or some other...

aakash netha one month ago
Can anybody tell the name of great writer and poet introduced and promoted the sport of Judo in India?

I think he is Ravindra Nath Tagore.

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago
please help advising me the scoring topics

Please specify the subject in which you want to know the areas which are easy as well as scoring.
  img
Sourabh Singh one year ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: int40

• View Details

Get extra R 6,000 off