Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 15,000 off
USE CODE: suraj30

sir,

i wants to ask that whats better?????????????????

to get into it-bhu & ismu djanbad or nits. Can u plz tell me how many choices i can fill in the choice sheet of aieee. its urgent plz give a quick reply.

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Sir,

Since NITs have got a lot number of colleges, you can compare it directly with these other two colleges. Here is the preferance order one should have : -

1. NIT, Trichy

2. NIT, Warangal

3. NIT, Suratkal

4. IT- BHU

5. NIT, Alahabad

6. NIT, Jaipur

7. Thapar,

8. Calicut

9. ISM, Dhanbad

10. NIT, Bhopal

11. Remaining other NITs.

There are around 100 choices space in the form to be filled and if you want to add more you can ask for an extra form.

Thank you.

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

I have got a rank around 7660 in jee advance and around 23000 in jee mains...please can you tell me whether i should opt for repeat or could i get an iit/nit... Please reply fast..

Wait for all counselling sessions and then take the decision. If you are confident and determined that you’ll definitely go for good ranking than previous you can opt other wise stay...
  img
Avinash 7 months ago

Go for IITs, than NITs …..don’t go for taking drop...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 7 months ago

My opinion is never in favour of dropping a year and to start anew, rather to wait and watch, why don’t you retain your patience till the completionof counselling rounds, may be possible...

Soneel Verma 7 months ago
Sir my jee main rank is 1,50,000 nd board marks are 57% i wnated to ask do board marks matter for counsiling in jee and i manage to get a seat through jee main counsiling buy JOSAA

Your +2 board score is not very promising, and it does matter a lot, you are not elibible to get a seat through Josaa but you may definitely get a seat at some reputed institutions where...

Soneel Verma 7 months ago

Please correct some errors in your question it’s by not buy and wanted not wnated.And yes board matters very much.

Akshit Matthew 7 months ago
Hello Sir! My rank in JEE Mains is 968 in OBC category. NIT Trichy 2014 CUT OFF for CSE Branch OBCO-383 OBCC-1180 (1st round) What is my chance of getting seat in the first round itself?...

You can get CSE at NIT Trichy...of course..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 7 months ago

You may surely get CSE branch in NIT Trichy and if you are not sure that you’ll exel in it and wish to switch to another branch or institution then you may visit the official websites of...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 7 months ago

dont worry Cse is confirm for you in trichy,even if not in first round you will get it in second round for sure

Prajwal Kavad 7 months ago
I am currently studying ( 1 st year complemeted) ECE in JADAVPUR UNIVERSITY (KOLKATA,WEST BENGAL)....This year in IIT 2014 I am getting METALLURGICAL ENGINEEERING in IIT BHU(VARANASI) in...

can you pls rate jadapur ee in terms of placement as i am thinking to get admission in it. i m also getting iit patna ee

saumya one year ago

EE is oldest branch in JU..............It is an evergreen branch..........But IT has a good placement record........I think you should chose EE ...because you can easily shift to both IT...

sayantan bera one year ago
how should one prepare to get admission in bits.?please suggest.

To get admission in BITS(Birla Institute Of Technology and Science) one should qualify the entrance exam BITSAT . It totally covers the 11 th and 12 th syllabus .If you are thorough with...

Nikhil Upadhyay 6 months ago
I have 339 marks in bitsat, can i get e&i in bits pilani,pilani campus

Yaa sure u can get good branch is bits pilani like CSE,ECE,COmputation
  img
Charchit Tailong 7 months ago
View all Questions »

• OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 15,000 off
USE CODE: suraj30