DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

sir,

i wants to ask that whats better?????????????????

to get into it-bhu & ismu djanbad or nits. Can u plz tell me how many choices i can fill in the choice sheet of aieee. its urgent plz give a quick reply.

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Sir,

Since NITs have got a lot number of colleges, you can compare it directly with these other two colleges. Here is the preferance order one should have : -

1. NIT, Trichy

2. NIT, Warangal

3. NIT, Suratkal

4. IT- BHU

5. NIT, Alahabad

6. NIT, Jaipur

7. Thapar,

8. Calicut

9. ISM, Dhanbad

10. NIT, Bhopal

11. Remaining other NITs.

There are around 100 choices space in the form to be filled and if you want to add more you can ask for an extra form.

Thank you.

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i got 54 marks in jee mains and i belongs to SC category. with 84.1% in andhra pradesh board. is there any chance to get seat in ANY NIT’S OR IIIT’S

No you have no chance to get in NIT.
  img
Avinash 13 days ago

You should better try at reputed private colleges/universities as there are many renowned institutions which have earned huge regard, name and fame in the field of qualiy education as well...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 8 days ago

any chance IIIT or govt college.

srikanth 8 days ago
hi this is damodar reddy. my sister this year completed 10th std in cbse. and her aim is to get in iit. so the question is which board is good and easy to get clear iit entrance exams. she...

Please be clear that changing of a board does not make a difference but the candidate must have that calibre in him/her to get across, and be concerned about proper preparation, from my...

2015 years ago
Hello. I scored 95 in jee mains. And expect to get 75% or even more or can be less. Not that sure about that. And i belong to general category. Which college can i get if i was CS Branch?

These days the competition in every field is very hard, or in clear words there is a cut-throat competition, thus one has to work really very very hard and so the eexpectations of all the...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 8 days ago

as u know that cut off is 105 for general category but dont worry as this year paper was difficult also but according to ur score u will not able to get college on the basis of ur score u...

ng29 2 months ago

Dhole Patil College of Engineering, Wagholi, Pune Zeal Education Society's Dnyanganga College of Engineering & Research Indira College of Engineering and Management, Parandwadi, Pune

gdbusher 8 days ago
how to prepare for iiser entrance exam in 2 month? plz tell me the names of books I should use.

Physics – GC Agarwal Chemistry – O P Tandon Maths – R D Sharms or M L Khanna.. Attend full length test. Good Luck
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago

Maths: Ml Khanna Physics: resnik halliday and arihant. Chemistry: Arihant series

shubham sharda one month ago

plzz suggest me book for biology too.

ragini one month ago
top colleges in mp

Indian Institute of Technology, Indore Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Bhopal Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology, Bhopal Indian Institute of Information...
  img
Avinash 8 days ago

the top colleges in mp are Indian Institute of Technology, Indore ABV- Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management, Gwalior Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, ...

abhinaipadachuru 5 days ago

iit indore is best

VAISHNAVI BATHINA 8 days ago
Hey, Please Give me Olympic record of India.

India first participated in Olympics in 1900 in Paris. The country was represented by Norman Pritchard, an Anglo Indian who was holidaying in Paris during that time. He bagged two silver...

Askiitians Expert Nagaraju 5 years ago
View all Questions »