sir, my eml rank is E17802 and and my obc category rank is 3347 can i get admission in any iiser  or pls suggest me about that colleges in banglore which fills their seat through eml

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Dinesh,

Total no. of seats through EML counselling is only 2000 for which 1000 atudents above you in the merit list who wont be getting into any of the IITs are also eligible. So sorry to say you that you wont be getting any of the seats IISER. You can opt for some good enginering college st bangalore.  Through EML ranking you are omly eligible for the colleges listed in JEE webpage. Though you can take admission in these given colleges. Here is there ranking  : -

1. RV College of Engineering, Bangalore

2. P.E.S. Institute of Technology, Bangalore

3. B.M.S College of Engineering, Bull Temple Road, Bangalore

4. Shri Jayachamarajendra College of Engineering, Mysore

5. MS Ramiah Institute of Tech, Bangalore

6. Bangalore Institute of Technology, Bangalore

7. RNS Institute of Technology, Bangalore

8. JSS Academy of Technical Education, Bangalore

9. Siddaganga Institute of Technology, Tumkur

10. National Institute of Engineering, Mysore

11. BVB College of Engg & Tech, Hubli

12. Sir M Visvewsvaraya Institute of Technology, Bangalore

13. Shri Dharmasthala Manjunatheswara College of Engineering, Dharwad

14. Dayanand Sagar College of Engineering, Bangalore

15. NMAM Institute of Tech, Nitte, Karkala

16. Dr. Ambedkar Institute of Technology, Bangalore

17. Gogte Inst of Tech, Belgaum

18. Vidya Vardhaka College of Engg

19. BNMIT, Bangalore

20. BMS Int of Tech, Yelahanka, Bangalore

21. Jawaharlal Nehru National College of Engg, Shimoga

22. Sapthagiri College of Engg, Bangalore

23. Bapuji Inst of Engg & Tech, Davengere

24. CMR Inst of Tech, Bangalore

25. KS Inst of Tech, Bangalore

26. Global Academy of Tech, Bangalore

27. PES College of Engg, Mandya

28. KLES College of Engg and Tech, Belgaum

29. Don Bosco Inst of Tech, Bangalore

30. Atria Institute of Technology, Bangalore

31. Vemana Institute of Technology, Bangalore

32. Sri Siddhartha Institute of Technology, Tumkur

33. Poojya Doddappa Appa College of Engineering, Gulbarga

34. Basaveshwar Engineering College, Bagalkot

35. East west insitute of Technology, Bangalore

36. HKBK College of Engineering, Bangalore

37. Golden Valley Institute of Technology, Kolar

38. GM Institute of Technology, Davangere

39. New Horizon College of Engineering, Bangalore

40. Sri Venkateshwara College of Engineering, Bangalore

41. Acharya Institute of Technology, Bangalore

Thank you.

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
fhghfg

Dear student, We have: Regards
  img
Sumit Majumdar one month ago
sir i have paid the amount on jeeadv site by credit card but there was no acknowledgement page.now what should i upload in dd/neft/rtgs/ challan copypls tell

many have not received the acknowledgment But if you visit the site and login it shows in green colour confirmation that payment is made as also the details mentioned (this happens about 5-6...

Subhash Shanbhag 3 months ago

many have not received the acknowledgment But if you visit the site and login it shows in green colour confirmation that payment is made as also the details mentioned (this happens about 5-6...

I’ve dropped after 12 th after I was unable to Qualify for 1 st attempt in JEE-Advanced (because of New Pattern I have not cleared the cut-off for JEE-Advanced). Second time I was unable to...

You cannot appear as fresher as for JEE as you have already appeared twice for JEE. As far as your dream of doing research in IIT, you can still achieve that dream. For now you can take...
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago

Thanks AZIZ :) This is a great suggestion for me Dear...but It’s better to remove doubts at all..haina So I am on your advice to take admission in some Good College... Actually the Problem...

HImanshu 2 months ago

Hey Himanshu, Getting into MIT or other good foreign university require good SAT score plus a strong academic background. Usually strong background means good scores in school level exams...

Rakesh Singh 2 months ago
Boards exams just got over today and i am starting my JEEMAINS preparation and i only have 15 days for it!! please tell me the name of topics in physics,chemistry and maths which are bound...

acoording to jee main 2008-2011 Most important topics for Maths are (In decreasing order of importance) LIMIT, CONTINUITY AND DIFFERENTIABILITY [Marks 20] CO-ORDINATE GEOMETRY [Marks 20]...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 7 months ago
Where can I get AIIMS 2014 solutions?

You may get aiims 2014 solutions at aakash insitute official site .. Thanks Bharat Bajaj Askiitians faculty
  img
bharat bajaj 4 months ago
I have heard Mech is evergreen branch but why in case of job it lacks behind Electronics,ECE etc.It should be behind CSE ie 2 nd in any case.

Mechanical was few years ago tagged as evergreen branch but now CS holds that tag. Its just because everything we do nowadays is related to computers. Every computer needs a computer...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago
View all Questions »