ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

Sir, i want to ask, how many students in an average get selected in iit every year?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

This Year 13000 students are selected in JEE but a fact is :: there are only only 8500 seats in total and and rest get nothing.......And for general after 6800 nobody get any college through JEE..........If you fall under general category think there are only 6800 selections in JEE at all.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I have got 89 marks in JEE mains and 76.45% in gujarat board. What will be my predicted AIR?

There are minimal cances to get qualified with the given marks range.
  img
Avinash 17 days ago

Use askiitians.com rank predictor
  img
Saurabh Kumar 17 days ago

Your JEE score as well as board score is not much encouraging if you are a candidate with general category, if you have a category, then there may be some hope, anyway, i will suggest to...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 7 days ago
I HV secured 94.92% in HSC, 220 in JEE Mains and most likely to get 210 marks in JEE Advanced in 2015 I want to know probable rank and colleges particularly IIT's where I can get admission...

you can check your estimated rank at following links http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/rank-predictor http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/rank-predictor
  img
Abhinav 26 days ago

on basis of score in jee main and cbse , definitely u will get good nit with ur desired stream , cse nit warangal and trichy are on top , try for them and may be u get ann iit but not good...

ng29 26 days ago

The score that you have secured in both JEE as well as in +2 board may land you into an IIt/NIt with a warm welcome,it may be your choice if you want to draw a cmnparison with these –...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 26 days ago
please suggest between allen kota,fiitjee kalu sarai,resonance kota. considering that i am an average student want the syllabus to go smooth and teach us as a fresher.(for drpper course)?

i think RESONANCE KOTa will be best for u as i had seen there notes and material , it is very well organized than all other institutes, also it will be very helpful for u . and u will be...

ng29 one month ago

yess ofcourse i had talked to one of my friends who gave paper this year and he was from resonance he scored 197 in mains and 95 in boards , i had reccomended after consulting him teachers...

ng29 one month ago

look it depends on ur determination and hard work , student does not matters not fiitjee bcoz they are very high level and their material is also upto olympiad level that is unnceceesary...

ng29 one month ago
how toget aiims 2014 question paper

For getting AIIMS 2014 question paper you have to buy new edition of AIIMS previous year question papers book. Till now it is found in any website that is why I am telling you to buy a new...

Adarsh one month ago

There was a mistake in the last sentence. The correct sentence is below: Till now it is not found in any website that is why I am telling you tobuy a new edition of AIIMS previous year...

Adarsh one month ago
Dear sir/ma’am, I am a student of class 10 th in lucknow and want the pinnacle course of fiitjee to crack JEE so i need a good rank in ftre .. please recommend some books and tips so i...

In order to crack JEE u should be perfect in basic concepts.Proper faculty brushes you up in every aspect.Personally I feel Arihant series is good for basic learners.All the best.
  img
Avinash 18 days ago

the ftre exam is not really difficult. if you know your basics and u are a person who does not panic when u see the question paper u can easily crack it. but u should be really careful...

Archita 16 days ago

there is not such books for ftre the exam is not difficult it is just tricky , so just calm and patiently give the exam definitely u will get good rank APPROVE IF USEFUL

ng29 18 days ago
What is Ajax and why it is used widely?

AJAX Uses HTTP Requests In traditional JavaScript coding, if you want to get any information from a database or a file on the server, or send user information to a server, you will have to...

Ravi Sharma 6 years ago

AJAX = Asynchronous JavaScript and XML AJAX stands for Asynchronous JavaScript And XML. AJAX is a type of programming made popular in 2005 by Google (with Google Suggest). AJAX is not a new ...

Himanshu Vijay 6 years ago
View all Questions »