Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: asknikunj

Wht is of scope of MSc in applied Mathematics in IIT Roorkee.

7 years ago

Answers : (1)

The oldest institute of technical education in Asia and the erstwhile British Empire to award its own degree..

was not a degree granting institution since its inception in 1794

The ordinance was converted into an act by the Parliament to make IIT Roorkee an "Institution of National Importance"

IIT Roorkee offers a wide range of academic programmes..It runs eleven Under Graduate, five Integrated Dual Degree, three Integrated M.Tech., three integrated M.Sc., sixty one Post Graduate and several Doctoral Programmes

IIT roorkee provides one amongst the best MSc degree in Asia.. So if you want to get in to the best institute in whatever you do this is your opportunity..

Finally Scope: MSc especially at IIT Roorkee is all about pursuing knowledge at the highest level. Go for it if you're really interested in attaining knowledge rather that money oriented.. You'l' have a very high platform by the time you finish at IIT Roorkee for your higher studies...

So best of luck and good wishes..

7 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Please give expert advice for the following three queries. I am from Tamil Nadu and studying Chemical Engineering in NIT Trichy. If I get IT in IIIT Allahabad, IT in NIT Allahabad, CSE in...

@ srihari I.T IN NIT ALLHABAD IS THE FRST PREFRENCE AND GIVE 2ND PREFERENCE TO I.T IN IIIT ALLHABAD . cancell the rest of the thing from yopur choice , and choose wisely what u have to do...

Umakant biswal one month ago

Dear Student, you are already at a very good place, I am unable to make out what drives you crazy to think of comparing and contrasting titanic institutions and then expecting to choose one ...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago
Two moles of hydrogen are compressed adiabatically from N.T.P. condition to occupy a volume of 4.48 ltrs . calculate the final pressure and temperature;y for hydrogen = 1.41 .

@ mohammed i am giving the correct approach to solve this question . use the equation PV= NRT HERE . N = 2moles r = 0.0821 at n.t.p t =273 k v = 4.48 P = nrt/ v 2*0.0821*273 / 4.48 44.8266/ ...

Umakant biswal 8 days ago
where to go for giving iit exam and is there any entrance fee

HI ROHIT FOR GIVING IIT EXAM YOU HAVE TO FOLLOW THESE STEPS YOU HAVE TO FILL AN ONLINE APPLICATION FOR THIS EXAM. THIS APPLICATION CAN BE FILLED DURING DECEMBER OR JANUARY DURING FILLING OF ...

SAHIL one month ago

@ rohit Yes , there are some examination fee , frst of all u have to attempt jee main . jee main is happening in 2 modes – online and offline , for general the fee is 1000 for offline and...

Umakant biswal one month ago
is hc vermo..enough for iitjee

Hii Yes the HC verma is enogh if done properly. Best of Luck
  img
Sourabh Singh one year ago

Yes HC Verma is enough for IIT JEE physics but some topics like Fluid Mechanics,Laws of Motion are too easy as compared to previous year questions. So you need to look for more questions...

RON one year ago

It is good for theory and for making your concept strong but you also need to solve the previous year question.

Shivang Chaubey one year ago
My nameis Riya. I have given 10 th exams fron CBSE BOARD . I want to appear in IIT in future. I want to ask that which board i should opt to complete my aim.

@ sarita Cbse is the best and excellent one , so, donot think of choosing any other board if you are preparing for any national level entrance examination , beacuse in cbse u will get...

Umakant biswal 3 months ago

IITs are a good pick no doubt, but be sure that one has to work very hard to crack it and you need to invest you blood and sweat in it...do well in JEE mains and then check the cutoff and...

Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago

cbse is the best choice because it affects the rank as well as your performance. so only go for cbse. take state board as second and icse as third choice . thanx moreover sorry above...

SAHIL 5 months ago
Sir I missed counselling of jee mains . Is their chances to recounselling. Please help me sir.

If you have missed the first round then you may visit the official website of Jeemains to check the current status and then seek permission from josaa online as well and then you can...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago

I think that you must visit the official website of Jeemains and find a link overthere to put your query and hence find a way out, else you may also opt to try at some other reputed...

Soneel Verma one year ago

you can apply for second round

Prajwal Kavad one year ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: asknikunj

• View Details