Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off
USE CODE: EXAM25

Wht is of scope of MSc in applied Mathematics in IIT Roorkee.

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

The oldest institute of technical education in Asia and the erstwhile British Empire to award its own degree..

was not a degree granting institution since its inception in 1794

The ordinance was converted into an act by the Parliament to make IIT Roorkee an "Institution of National Importance"

IIT Roorkee offers a wide range of academic programmes..It runs eleven Under Graduate, five Integrated Dual Degree, three Integrated M.Tech., three integrated M.Sc., sixty one Post Graduate and several Doctoral Programmes

IIT roorkee provides one amongst the best MSc degree in Asia.. So if you want to get in to the best institute in whatever you do this is your opportunity..

Finally Scope: MSc especially at IIT Roorkee is all about pursuing knowledge at the highest level. Go for it if you're really interested in attaining knowledge rather that money oriented.. You'l' have a very high platform by the time you finish at IIT Roorkee for your higher studies...

So best of luck and good wishes..

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Hi This is regarding the JOSAA seat allocation I am not able to understand what to do and what not to I want to more to the next round for the allocation So should i just not do anything ?...

You will be having three options'Freeze', 'Float' and 'Slide' . I suggest you to go understand the meaning of these terms from the official website of jee advanced. I...
  img
Vijay Mukati 7 months ago

I will suggest you to contact them. Because you can freeze, float and slide according to the couseling procedure. Please find the option, definetely you will get it.
  img

Ok. Very good.
  img
I got mechanical branch in IIT PALAKKAD in round 1.But i want to wait for next rounds for better IITS,then what should i do?Is it possible?

If you are allotted IIT Pallakad, then you have to register and submit the fee, but if you want to attend recounselling, then you have to left the college..then you do not know, what would...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 7 months ago

Rest assured as IIT Palakkad has earned a very good image as far as quality education and placements are concerned, where as if you are not satisfied with Mechanical stream let me tell you...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 7 months ago

Select Floating option i.e you will retain current alocated branch and also eligible for 2 nd and 3 rd round. you can have idea about first round cutoff for deferent branches and colleges....

Rahat S 7 months ago
i want help and guidance on how to study for jee mains 2016 as i am a dropper this year and do not want to join coaching classes . need assistance to know how to get about 200 marks in jee...

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 6 months ago

Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work harder on them, download concerned topic papers and practice them, define a proper time for practice, join some reputed...

Soneel Verma 6 months ago

Hi, the main ingredient for success is discipline. It requires discipline to study systematically and sincerely. There are a variety of brilliant reference books you can use. Math – McGraw...

Kalyani Jayachandran Menon 6 months ago
Which chapters should i focus on inorganic chemistry for jee advanced??

solid state,all group elements,electo chemistry ,chemical equilibrium,stoichemetry.

vamsi 2 years ago

No. It should be the periodic properties chapter primarily!

Pradyumna Sadgir 2 years ago

How to prepare for the various block elements

NANDA 2 years ago
how to prepare for jee mains in 2 months to score above 300.assume that i wanted to attend board exams

As per my knowledge and experience it is not possible to score above 300 in just 2 months, until and unless you had a thorough preparation past two years. If you are just starting the...
  img
L V N Chandra Sekhar Banda 18 days ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off
USE CODE: EXAM25

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off