ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

i'm presently in class12 and i'm getting ready for the exams. i would like to know from the achievers what and how they proceeded their preparation from this month onwards??

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi,

Practise is the key .. spend 6-7 hours of self study daily ... but with concentration .. Manage your time and focus only on IIT preparation ...

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

Regards

Amit Yadav

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I have some doubts in trigonometry .How can I get it solved

Hi You can post your doubts here and you will get them cleared here itself.
  img
Sunil Kumar 8 days ago

Try to learn all formulas.Try to get all relations betweeen to formulas.Then after prepair for problems from arihant/rd.sharma. Try to look at top universities for future admission The...

abhinaipadachuru 3 days ago

POST IT HERE . WE ARE HERE TO HELP U OUT. IF HAVING ANY PROBLEM IN ANY CONCEPT THEN ALSO LET ME KNOW

mohit vashishtha 8 days ago
A survey team is trying to estimate the height of a mountain above a level plain. From one point on the plain, they observe that the angle of elevation to the top of the mountain is 25...

I don't think that converting to radians will really help you. If you wanted to convert to radians, know that there are π radians in 180 degrees, so make a ratio: π/180 = x/25 solve for x:...

vikas yadav 3 months ago

continue............ Now add the numerators: tan(25) = x / [(1792 tan(28) + x) / tan(28)] Now turn the division of fractions on the right side to a multiplication of fractions using...

vikas yadav 3 months ago

continue..................... so we can set up two tangent functions: tan(x) = opp/adj tan(25) = x / (1792 + y) tan(28) = x / y Now we have a system of equations. Let's solve for the second ...

vikas yadav 3 months ago
Hello, I am a 11 th class student preparing for JEE-Mains as well as Advanced.. I started my course this April and since then I have been studying regularly for 2 hrs, and revising...

The only thing is that right now you have to practice a lot of questions, so that whatever you have learnt you will have full grasp of concepts , fundas , theories etc etc....
  img
Suraj Prasad 9 months ago

Students are always welcome.... you just do keep practice of question right now and get familiarise with the types of question which JEE asks. i hope all the best for you.....
  img
Suraj Prasad 9 months ago

Ok Sir, Thanks for your help..:)

Vishal Somani 9 months ago
Greetings, I am a regular visitor of your esteemed site. I have appeared for 10+2 examination this year and is preparing for BITSAT 2015. Unluckily, I was not able to qualify for JEE...

i dont think its impossible for u to qualify bitsat , dont loose hope and get motivated to crack it bitsat is quite easy exam , requires a lot of speed and accuracy to get a good score u...

ng29 one month ago

I think every exam is a new one for us . Don’t think that if you are not qualified in one exam you may not be qualified in other. It depends on your preperation.Try to spend most of your...

varshini98 one month ago

its all depends over your mindset how much you are dedicated approve if useful

grenade one month ago
how to become a topper

If you study anything by concentrating actively it will last forever.! Give your best.
  img
Komal one month ago

Doing hard work is the key to success.

Adarsh 20 days ago
View all Questions »