DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

i'm presently in class12 and i'm getting ready for the exams. i would like to know from the achievers what and how they proceeded their preparation from this month onwards??

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi,

Practise is the key .. spend 6-7 hours of self study daily ... but with concentration .. Manage your time and focus only on IIT preparation ...

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

Regards

Amit Yadav

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
which is a better option? IIT G CSE OR BITS PILANI CSE

BITS Pilani stands atop among the both but you may check in details at other institutions too in order to go for a comparative analysis, consider visiting the official weblinks of these – R ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 23 days ago

coz it is better than iit G bt if u want the tag iit then only prefer iit G

navneet 23 days ago

both are good bt pilani is more better

navneet 24 days ago
i got 83% cbse want doing drop should go for improvement

Not required. But If you have scored very well in jee advanced or have the complete confidance then you can go for it. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 20 days ago

I am not in favour of dropping a year, one must do so only when one is dead sure to imrove the next time....follow these guidelines if you have made up your mind to drop and prepare –Stay...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 18 days ago
Sir, is it possible to add more choices after each round of counseling? If yes then how?

No, its not possible. Whatever the choices of order you had given before first round of counselling are final and carry forward to further counselling sessions
  img
Avinash 22 days ago

When counselling rounds take place , a candidate is allotted a seat in a particular institution with a specific branch as per the deservance according to rank, and once allotted or to be...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 21 days ago
sir,I got 34000 crl rank and 8000 in obc so cen I get cse seat in top nits .... and also is crl or obc rank considered.... or crl is jst more for obc and obc is just a nominal to know .......

You can get NITs Have a look at the following
  img
Saurabh Kumar 29 days ago

sir, ididnt understand the list which brach cut off r these... pls jst tell me the top clg i get cse brach pls sir...

Maneesh Danthala 29 days ago
in KVPY whole syallabus of 11 come?

Please check the compele syllabus of KVPY from our website.
  img
Vijay Mukti 15 days ago

You may simply type the syllabus for KVPY and get the requisite results, prepare well and appear in the test and thereafter choose the reputed institution after scrutinizing the status of...

Soneel Verma 14 days ago

hey, pls refer to the following link: http://www.askiitians.com/kvpy/syllabus.html hope it’s helpful..

Rishabh Madan 15 days ago
I missed jeemains counselling date which is on 6 july. Can I counselling now

You should contact them at their helpline number.
  img
Vijay Mukti 20 days ago

You may visit the official weblink of Jeemains/Josaa to get to know the information regarding counselling rounds and whether a candidate can attempt for another round if he/she misses...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 18 days ago

apply for the 2 nd round atleast

Prajwal Kavad 20 days ago
View all Questions »