ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

i'm presently in class12 and i'm getting ready for the exams. i would like to know from the achievers what and how they proceeded their preparation from this month onwards??

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi,

Practise is the key .. spend 6-7 hours of self study daily ... but with concentration .. Manage your time and focus only on IIT preparation ...

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

Regards

Amit Yadav

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
expecting 121 in jee adv.2015. i am from SC catagory ..any chances to get into iits?

in my opinion u will be able to qualify jee advance, but very less chances for iit but dont loose hope as this year paper was quite tough , so just wait for official cut off dont loose hope...

ng29 yesterday

good luck but the probability is very less for your iit

akshat yesterday
Hello sir , my maths is very weak in order to score good in MAINS 2015 . Which important topics i should cover to score good maths ? I also whish to know that if i`ve done all the...

For Chem CBSE level is enough if you have done it quite well. For Physcis also Board level preparation is quite useful. Just need to go for some extra questions 1 level higher. For that best...
  img
Harsh Patodia 2 months ago

Important topics for maths JEE mains: Coordinate geometry Calculus P & C, Probablity Quadratic Seq and series Complex numbers Adding , if you have solved NCERT and have develop a very...
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago

Thank you sir !

lakshay gaur 2 months ago
Athiest, who do you think created human hearts and brains?

The first cells that formed form chemicals that dissolved in water forming DNA slowly.Then these cells performed an endosymbiosis which makes other cells gain a benefit and by helping one...

vikas yadav 2 months ago

How on earth would you think I could do that when all the years of education you have had so far has failed AND your starting point is that the heart and brain was created by something Now...

vikas yadav 2 months ago
how to study for it

Dear sudent, please check your question and post again. Thanks & Regards Rinkoo Gupta askIItians Faculty
  img
Rinkoo Gupta one year ago

Dear student, please clearify your
  img
Rinkoo Gupta one year ago
sir i got 69 in mains obc categiry and 97.6% in boards can i get seat in nits

Chances are very rare....
  img
Saurabh Kumar 20 days ago

as u know that cut off for ur category is 70 so u r not qualified jjeee main and admission in nit is based on rank in jee main but dont loose hope u can try for bitsat , upes , jaypee noida...

ng29 18 days ago

Chances are less but your board marks are very good., try anyways.

shubham sharda 16 days ago
Sir/Madam/Friends, im preparing for JEE 2015.. my preparation has not been done that well... also as im trying to focus on IITJEE my school marks are becoming worser day by day.....im in a...

The issue is about time management. You have to know when to study more for school exams and more for IIT JEE preparations.IIT JEE requires a lot of hardwork and time whereas school exams...
  img
Aziz Alam 8 months ago

yeah i agree.. .

Akash 8 months ago
View all Questions »