Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: int40

i'm presently in class12 and i'm getting ready for the exams. i would like to know from the achievers what and how they proceeded their preparation from this month onwards??

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi,

Practise is the key .. spend 6-7 hours of self study daily ... but with concentration .. Manage your time and focus only on IIT preparation ...

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

Regards

Amit Yadav

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

How the jeemains 2016 will be i mean isn`t tough or easy?

Dear Student, You should not think of its toughness rather then you should think of being in top 1.5 Lakh out of 12-15 Lakh students. Its not about toughness but its about compedition....
  img
Vijay Mukati 5 months ago

MY DEAR FRIEND IF YOU ARE READ VERY WELL EXAM IS EASY OTHERWISE SOME DIFFICULTY IS THERE SO PREPARE WELL AND DO PROBLEMS SKILLFULLY AND DONOT THINK THAT EXAM IS SIMPLE OR TOUGH .PLEASE...

NARAYANA 5 months ago

Hello my brother that question paper will be easy but you have to prepare for hard question paper then you will get a good rank in JEE mains so all the best for your bright future

Prabhakar ch 5 months ago
hello, my AIR is 653. Which is a better choice? IIT R/IIT G CSE or IIT M Dual Degree in electrical engg.

In between cs and ee, it depends on your interest in which field you want to pursue your career but in betwwen IITR and IITG I would definitely prefer IITR with no secondary thought. All the...
  img
Avinash 10 months ago

All the institutions are quite good but make sure what’s your choice, you may choose that branch which interests you the most so that you may excel in that........if you want to go for a...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

IIT M will be a good choice

Prajwal Kavad 10 months ago
Hi, Which online test series would you consider the best for preparing for JEE? Thanks.

I think, askiitians would be the best one, because, its the only one that offers such an online programme at a cost of online test series.. you must discuss it with askiitians faculty..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 10 months ago

You can enroll for online coaching on askiitians website http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/online-coaching/
  img
Avinash 10 months ago

if you are good in concepts then i will prefer resonance................

arsalan nazim 10 months ago
Please give me the preference order for following branches in DTU: Production & Industrial Engineering(P&I), Engineering Physics(EP), Polymer Science & Chemical tech(PSCT) and Environmental ...

There is no one who can better define than you that what interests you the most, so just make up your mind and make sure in which branch you would excel the most, actually all the branches...

dont see preference , see your intrest plz approve

Prajwal Kavad 10 months ago
can i get the complete physics course of class 12 specially designed for medical exams ,not for iit

Yes you can get. Please call our toll free number 1800 2000 838 or share your contact details.
  img
Harsh Patodia 3 months ago
i got 545113 CRL rank and 37447 SC rank in jee main can i get iiit jabalpur mech. branch?(state=UP)

The chances for a good IIT/NIT seem to be very remote, still you may consult it at the official website of Jeemains orJosaa, so that you may get the clearer view, and also keep in mind...

Soneel Verma 10 months ago

Dear Student, you must visit the official website of Jee Mains and check out your stature whether you get it there or not, if you got it there , well and good, otherwise i may opine to seek ...

Last year cut off in IIIT-Jabalpur was (4th round) OR/CR : 110918 – 133491 So based on your rank chances are very slim. Hope for the best ^^

Akash 10 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 6,000 off