Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: Exclusive40

i am not feeling good at coachihg i have got 149 in jee 2010 and 29000rank in aieee i am thinking of studying at home is my decision good if i can study 12 hours daily at and join a test series i just want to get selectet at jee 2011

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

yeah...its a better idea.u can feel free to use our test series..

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

DEAR ASKIITIANS STAFF, I AM IN 12TH STANDARD SO I HAVE TO WRITE IITJEE MAINS PLEASE SUGGUEST ME HOW TO PREPARE FROM NOW?

from now onwards concentrate on your core subjects i.e matha,physics,chmistry take coaching from askiitians tutors and join in askiitians crash course for IIT-JEE Mains exam ...prepare for...

KALYAN 6 months ago

firstly you have to full fill the intermediate. why because jee main exam is based upon intermediate concepts. if full fill the intermediate you have to some other books if you learn the...

raj 5 months ago

firstly you have to full fill the intermediate. why because jee main exam is based upon intermediate concepts. if full fill the intermediate you have to some other books if you learn the...

RAMCHANDRARAO 5 months ago
Dear friend, I have a score of 122 in jee main with 95.67% in tn state board. Can I get into any NITs or IIITs in south India ? I would like to choose CSE.

http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/rank-predictor.html http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html You can use the links above to get an idea of your probable...
  img
Ankit 18 days ago

Your score seems to be promising and also capable of winning you a seat in South India Institutes and that too in your desired branch, but before going ahead with all these suppositions,...

Aneesh Sehgal 13 days ago
how maNY tyms a person could attempt the exam

JEE advanced can be attempted for maximum of 2 times. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 11 months ago

Three attempt for JEE mains. Thanks
  img
Vijay Mukati 11 months ago

One can attempt JEE mains for thrice and Jee advance for twice and that too in subsequent years back to back, and you may follow these tips for preparation –Stay focused on your studies and ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 11 months ago
sir,is it better to do M.tech/M.b.a in india or in foreign?

Dear Sudent, there are certain institutions i the world, getting education from those very institutions is globally approved and appreciated, So i guess you must suirvey for those...

Aneesh Sehgal 19 days ago

HI SUMANTH THIS ALL DEPENDS ON WHERE YOU WANT TO SETTLE AFTER YOUR COURSE i.e. WHETHER IN INDIA OR ABROAD.BUT I THINK YOU SHOULD DO MBA/M.TECH FROM INDIA ONLY. INDIA NOT NEED MORE BRAIN...

SAHIL 23 days ago
I got EML in JEE-2009, and my rank was not good to get any good NIT in aieee. I didnt get any coaching last year. i have taken admission in state engg clg in computer engg. do u advise me to...

Really its a good achievement to be in EML from self studies.... See its all depend upon ur interest that if u want to prepare or not for IIT n AIEEE. You can have some correspondence...

AskIITians Expert Sunil,DCE 6 years ago
I have been sellected for coaching centers of FIITJEE, VMC and Bansal. Which would be the best for South Delhi

I will go for Bansal classes , even FIITJEE is better. choice is yours, dont relyon my answer...plzz do consult some other people -- regards Ramesh

Ramesh V 6 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 6,000 off