Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

i am not feeling good at coachihg i have got 149 in jee 2010 and 29000rank in aieee i am thinking of studying at home is my decision good if i can study 12 hours daily at and join a test series i just want to get selectet at jee 2011

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

yeah...its a better idea.u can feel free to use our test series..

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Is M.L. Khanna IIT MATHEMATICS a sufficient book for JEE ?? Help me out please....

I may recommend the following books for extensive learning: S L Loney [for Trigno and Co-ord geomatry] Hall and Knight [algebra] Arihant [calculus] Tata Mcgrawhills [for practicing ques]...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago

Yes its good one but you may consult other qauthors as well like – S L Loney, Hall and Knight, Arihant and Tata MCGrawhills and along with it also contact renowned institutions for...

Soneel Verma one year ago

Hi, the main ingredient for success is discipline. It requires discipline to study systematically and sincerely. There are a variety of brilliant reference books you can use. Math – McGraw...

Kalyani Jayachandran Menon one year ago
what is full of form of iit?

U r in 11 standard and don't know the full form of IIT And I being in class 9 know it 😜😜😊😉. Well …..its.....Indian Institute of Technology...

Riddhi Gupta 10 months ago

itna bada hua ne iit ki full form ni aati hai.................. …................................................................... ......................ganwar foliish

Neel Upadhyay 7 months ago

sorry answer Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs)

SHANMUKESHWAR 10 months ago
i want to study biotechnology in IIT campus...should i write JEE-mains as well as JEE-advanced also..??

You need to prepare very soundly for Jeemains, and the content for the test is based on +2 subjects i.e. PCM nad do follow these tips –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago

You need to write Jeemains first and if you did well then you may have to appear in Jeeadvanced and then pursue admission in a renowned institution, I may advise you to – Try to make out...

You need to write Jeemains first and if you did well then you may have to appear in Jeeadvanced and then pursue admission in a renowned institution, I may advise you to – Try to make out...

sir i am expecting a rank of 7000 in jee adv 2016 should i go to iit or wait for one year

Dear Student, you better check your status at IIT official website and be sure whether you have a chance there?, If yes, well and good else you may choose one of the leading instituitions...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago

yes sure you should go to iit. there are total 10,000 seats in iit. so i think you can easily get a good branch in iit. but if you have deep interest in a paricular branch like cse and...

SAHIL one month ago
is co-ordinate geometry the most easy and scoing topic in iit jee which also has huge weightage?

Hello Student, Yes! that’s correct. IIT JEE paper contains almost 30% questions from these topic and it is very simple if you understand basics. so, in short very simple.Very Scoring!!...
  img
Nishant Vora one year ago

Be sure with ur formulas and think on solving the problem

Raghavendran Ganesh one year ago
How to securing a website with client SSL certificate

Secure Sockets Layer (SSL): How It Works Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology protects your Web site and makes it easy for your Web site visitors to trust you in three essential ways: 1....

Amit Saxena 7 years ago

Reason to Implement SSL in Website.. If you have sensitive data on your site, or the site is intended for a limited audience, you may want to implement user certificate authorization, which ...

Ravi Sharma 7 years ago

Here are some guidelines for the ticket problem description: Provide your site address (URL and path) Is the server Apache or IIS? If the server is not SSL-enabled, can the server admin set ...

Himanshu Vijay 7 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off