ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

How can i solve the problems related to triognometry easily............

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

refer the book of s.l.loney on trigonometry for basics.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
What are two similarities between a DC motor and an AC generator?

They both rely on the principle of electromagnetic in induction. The both contain coils of wire magnets or electromagnets and they both have rotating parts. The AC generator will probably...
  img
Abhishek Kumar 2 months ago

Ironically, a DC motor/generator has to have a commutator or electronic circuit that constantly switches the windings while an AC motor/generator has a constant connection between the power...

vikas yadav 2 months ago

parts.The AC generator will probably work as an AC motor and the DC motor will probably work as a DC generator.The AC generator will turn rotational energy into electrical energy with an...

vikas yadav 2 months ago
Sir i got 67.07% in HSC and 256 in bitsat ….(2014).. i took a drop...i am practicing hard day and night but due to my board marks,do i have any chance of getting to jee advance..plzz help...

Hi, Top 1.5 Lac students qualify for JEE Advanced. This list which qualifies for advanced has nothing to do with your board marks. In JEE advanced rankings, or IIT allotment, your HSC marks...
  img
Yash Baheti 8 months ago

Hi, Top 1.5 Lac students qualify for JEE Advanced. This list which qualifies for advanced has nothing to do with your board marks. In JEE advanced rankings, or IIT allotment, your HSC marks...
  img
Yash Baheti 8 months ago

But Sir criteria says 70% minimum please comment on this

Ram 8 months ago
How should I solve JEE question paper?

Everyone has a unique approach to attempt JEE paper. However, some of themost common IIT JEE tips that are employed by almost everybody are: • Try different exam strategies and time...
  img
Ambar Kumar 4 months ago

Everyone has a unique approach to attempt JEE paper. However, some of themost common IIT JEE tips that are employed by almost everybody are: • Try different exam strategies and time...
  img
Ambar Kumar 4 months ago

img
Ambar Kumar 4 months ago
i got 294 marks in bitsat 2015 which branch in which campus i can get

Sorry to say that you can not get any campus because minimum expected cutoff is 296. better luck next time
  img
Komal 12 days ago

but any chance of getting civil in 2 nd or 3 rd round at hyderabad yester year it was 300 for 1 st round

Mayank Shrivastava 11 days ago
which are the best engineering colleges for computer science in terms of best placements and future salary prospects

Computer Science stream seems pretty good in IIT’s, namely Kanpur,Kharagpur, Madras, Bombay, Delhi.These colleges get the early campus visits from computer companies as well as...
  img
Ravi 7 months ago

IIT’s and NIT’s top that cateogry. Other than these collegesw BITS Pilani , IIIT Hyderabad have exceptional CS placement records. They even beat out some of the IITs on that...
  img
Aziz Alam 7 months ago

1 IIT Delhi 16.45 2 IIT Kanpur 16.2 3 IIT Mumbai 16 4 IIT Kharagpur 15.87 5 IIT Chennai 15.8 6 IIIT Hyderabad 15.53 7 IT- BHU Varanasi <15.37 8 IIT Guwahati 15.25 9 BITS Pilani 15.1 10...
  img
Harishwar 7 months ago
alanine was first found in .spider........?

No alanine was not first found in spiders. Although spider silk also consists of alanine. Alanine is anonessential amino acid, meaning it can be manufactured by the human body, and does not...
  img
Raheema Javed 3 months ago
View all Questions »