Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off
USE CODE: sch25

i didnt get the first time should i try one more time r take up a college in TN counselling

6 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear nila,

Yes you shud try once more..

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Regards,

Amit Yadav

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

6 years ago

I got admission in a college through Anna Univ. counsellingSmile.. I'm gonna try for both IIT and AIEEE again... But then I should enter into the first year againUndecided if I pass and get seated ... am I correctInnocent?

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

i want to opt for jee main online computer based exam in 2017 at surat. i want to know EXACT address of Surat [ Gujarat ] centre which will conduct jee main 2016 online computer based exam...

If you have opted for online test for JEE MAIN 16, it would be mentioned on your hall ticket which you will download from JEEMAIN weblink.. All the best..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago

Dear student The exact address of any online centre of Surat will be posted to you once you will fill your code.Before that they don’t release centre names in order to prevent any...
  img
Bhavya 4 months ago

hello, in the hallticket exact address is there about exam center.but you dont know the address then take some one help. ….….….….…..ALL THE BEST.........................................

raj 4 months ago
best books or all in book needed please help

In maths buy the arihant series book for physics use DC pandey (all editions ) + HC Verma + NCERT Exempler for Chemistry – NCERT (for inorganic), P.bhadur or balaji publication or RC...

Ayush Mishra one year ago

Ayesha mishra ??? I may buy second hand books please check the link or website …...

Riddhi Gupta 10 months ago

Hi Ayush Mishra can I get the books ….. If u agree pls leave ur phone no. Also tell that where do u live ...if u live nearby then I may buy the books...😊☺️😄😋

Riddhi Gupta 10 months ago
I AM NOT ABLE TO PREPARE FOR IIT ADVANCE PLEASE HELP ME. IM IN CLASS 12

@ xyz In jee advanced the questions are from the combining of 2-3 concepts , so, your concepts need to be strong enough to crack jee advanced . for that the following point will help you...

Umakant biswal 17 days ago

One of the most important preparation tips is to get your doubts cleared instantly. And the one platform I have found very useful for this is the HashLearn Now app. Sadly, AskIITians does...

Ankit 16 days ago

FOLLOW THESE TIPS http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/preparation-tips/ ALL THIS WILL HELP YOU FOR BETTER PREPERATIONS BEST OF LUCK

SAHIL 17 days ago
are the displayed obc ranks in csab are CRL rank or all india obc rank?

Its the AIR which was given in your rank list but not the individual category rank For intance National Institute of Technology, Jamshedpur Civil Engineering opening rank for gen 18758 and...
  img
Avinash one year ago

That is AIR rank and while allotting a seat to a candidate AIR is considered first and then for the sake of relaxation, category rank is given weightage,....you may try visiting the...

Soneel Verma one year ago
What is Object Oriented Programming

A type of programming in which programmers define not only the data type of a data structure, but also the types of operations (functions) that can be applied to the data structure. In this ...
  img
Aditi Chauhan 7 years ago

Features of Object-Oriented Programming Languages Data encapsulation or data abstraction Data encapsulation, sometimes referred to as data hiding, is the mechanism whereby the...

Ravi Sharma 7 years ago

The Main Feature of Object Oriented Programming are : Encapsulation: The term encapsulation is often used interchangeably with information hiding.Information hiding in computer science is...

Swati Kharodia 7 years ago
a bullet is fired at an angle of 60 with the vertical hits the levelled ground at a distance of 200m.find the distance at which the bullet will hit the ground when fired at an angle of 30

Here, angle with horizontal is 30. now initial speed u can be find with formula of range.(we here suppose angle 30 is with vertical) R= 2u 2 sin30.cos30 g solving it by putting values of...

Harsh Trivedi 10 days ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off