ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   i didnt get the first time should i try one more time r take up a college in TN counselling

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear nila,

Yes you shud try once more..

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Regards,

Amit Yadav

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

4 years ago

I got admission in a college through Anna Univ. counsellingSmile.. I'm gonna try for both IIT and AIEEE again... But then I should enter into the first year againUndecided if I pass and get seated ... am I correctInnocent?

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
how much are the minimum marks needed for getting into some decent iit

Dear Student, You need 250-300 for a good branch in new IITS and >300 for old IITs and branch depends on rank. Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago

Dear Student, You need 250-300 for a good branch in new IITS and >300 for old IITs and branch depends on rank. Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago

Atleast 55% of the total marks, only then you can be in good IITs with a good branch.
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago
A block is resting on a horizontal plate in the xy plane and the coefficient of friction between block and plate is μ. The plate begins to move with velocity v = bt 2 in x -direction. At...

Hi yash! as the plate begins to move frictional force acts on the block along the direction of velocity to prevent relative motion. when the force exceed the maximum static friction the...

PRATYUSH MISHRA 7 months ago

as the plate begins to move frictional force acts on the block along the direction of velocity to prevent relative motion. when the force exceed the maximum static friction the block will...

sajid 11 days ago

no not yet yash I am a student of class 11

PRATYUSH MISHRA 7 months ago
i HAVE GOT 185 IN JEE ADV2015 WHHICH RANK CAN I EXPECT

Hi It would be somewhat around 3500- 4000. All the best !
  img
Sunil Kumar one month ago

You can use askiitians’ rank predictor or you may check out the cutoff list of any IIt to get some near idea...if you cracked it at any IIT/NIT then it is really quite good, else you may...

Soneel Verma 2 days ago

@hitesh , ur rank will be above 10,000 , u will not get any iit but dont loose hope try for nits if u cna got else u can try for thappar , upes dehradun , jaypee noida APPROVE IF USEFUL

ng29 one month ago
I GOT 198 CUT OFF IN TN BOARD EXAM FOR TNEA 2015 (M 200, P 196, C 196, CS 185). 118 MARKS IN JEE MAIN 2015. CAN I GET B.TECH CSE IN NIT TRICHY ? CAN I GET B.E CSE IN ANNA UNIV CEG CAMPUS?...

Dear Student, B.E is bachelor of engineering Btech is bachelor of technogy Both are almost same only the name is different. but generally BE < Btech CS is difficult to get but still...
  img
Nishant Vora 16 days ago

The cut off for B.E Cse in anna University is like this OC 200, BC 199.75, MBC 199.25,SC 196,BCM 199.50,SCA194.33,ST 186.25.. It depends on the category in which you belong, B.E means...

tiny 13 days ago

Both are almost same only the name is different. but generallyBE

sajid 13 days ago
Is electrical engineering good for someone bad in math? Update: i am good in basic math, algebra. never took anything more that? am i ready enough?

If you did well in algebra and never took any higher math, what makes you think you are "bad" in math? You are deficient in math and that can be a definite handicap if you are going into...

TEJKIRAT SINGH 3 months ago
can u tell me the top medical colleges in bangalore

Bangalore Medical College Dr BR Ambedkar Medical College Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore Kempegowda Institute of Medical Sciences MVJ Medical College and Research...

Nicho priyatham 20 days ago
View all Questions »