Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: CART20

HOW WOULD I KNOW MY EML RANK IN IIT 2010 ?

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear Anik, 

The admission to all 5 IISERs & RGIPT,rae bareilly will be based on JEE performance of the candidates. As far as the EML is concerned,it not sure that it is going to be released this year as the IITs have not issed any statements regarding it.

If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Regards

Vijay Luxmi

5 years ago

hello my dear......there is no eml rank this time in iitjee..........

but u can see ur marks in iit website...........i more thing there is a link for EML in iitjee counselling site---http://jee.iitm.ac.in/counseling/ 

see their  for seat allotment on top ....

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

I will be appearing for IITJEE-2016. I am very good at the concepts. But I am too slow. Any suggestions? How can I improve my speed?

Dear student, Please try to solve as many as questions as possible. By this definetly your speed will increase. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

the only way to improve your speed is by lots of practice and have one thing in mind and never think that your concepts are strong ther are many students whose concepts are upto msc level...

Prajwal Kavad 10 months ago
i want help and guidance on how to study for jee mains 2016 as i am a dropper this year and do not want to join coaching classes . need assistance to know how to get about 200 marks in jee...

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work harder on them, download concerned topic papers and practice them, define a proper time for practice, join some reputed...

Soneel Verma 10 months ago

Hi, the main ingredient for success is discipline. It requires discipline to study systematically and sincerely. There are a variety of brilliant reference books you can use. Math – McGraw...

Kalyani Jayachandran Menon 10 months ago
Sir I wanted some suggestions for books as I m starting my preparations for IIT JEE main as well as advanced.i have noted down some books through different resources.i m attaching a pic of...

DEAR RIDDHI GUPTA, I SUPPOSE TO H.C.VARMA BOOK PHYSICAL SCIENCE.IT CONTAINS SO MANY PROBLEMS YOU CAN SOLVE IT BY EASY METHOD.AND FOR MATHES I HOPE NCERT BOOKS ARE BETTER....

SAI SARDAR 8 months ago

I encourage op tandon for chemistry hc verma for physics and dc gupta for mathematics as i hav started my prepartion for iit ignore remaing books and cengage publications are also good to...

Avinash abhi 8 months ago

U can use h.c.verma for physics,cyngage for maths nd chemistry nd Riddhi Gupta u can also use d.c.pandey as even I started doing the same.

Drovan Reddy 8 months ago
Is claisen condensation and neighbouring group participation in syllabus of jee advanced 2016 ??

You can click on the study material link, go to syllabus and previous years test paper samples, download them and go through....Be well prepared by seeking help of an efficient coaching...

Aneesh Sehgal 10 days ago

YES SHIVAM IT IS INCLUDED IN JEE ADVANCE SYLLABUS. BEST OF LUCK FOR JEE ADVANCE EXAM. TRY TO GIVE YOUR BEST AND KEEP CARE OF YOUR DIET ALSO REMAIN HEALTHY AND BE POSITIVE REGARDS SAHIL

SAHIL 10 days ago
should i gor for gurukul kangri ece or manipal ece?

Dear student, Manipal will be a better choice you are getting same branch in both the colleges
  img
Nishant Vora 10 months ago

Manipal stands atop between the two, otherwise you may compare and contrast some other leading institutions too, like – JJTU, Jhunjhunu,....................Guru Gobind Singh Inderprastha...

Soneel Verma 10 months ago
how can i make my physics strong? & Are the Previous year qyestion papers of AIIMS on web online are the actual Papers which we’ll be going to encounter on the day of Exam?

dear friend for to make ur physics strong first just focus on consepts if u will make tight concepts then u will be able to solve problums on toungue believe my physics is also too strong...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 5 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off