Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

can anyone plzzz tell me the scope of instrumentation engineering and how good are its placements from iit kharagpur

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Pinky,

Instrumentation has a very good future scope .. it is the branch of engineering that deals with measurement.

According to ISA or known as Instrumentation and Systems Automation Society formerly known as Instrument Society of America, the official definition of Instrumentation - is a collection of Instruments and their application for the purpose of Observation, Measurement and Control.

Instrumentation plays a significant role in both gathering information from the field and changing the field parameters, and as such are a key part of control loops.

Instrumentation technologists, technicians and mechanics specialize in troubleshooting and repairing and maintenance of instruments and instrumentation systems. This trade is so intertwined with electricians, pipefitters, power engineers, and engineering companies, that one can find him/herself in extremely diverse working situations. An over-arching term, "Instrument Fitter" is often used to describe people in this field, regardless of any specialization.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Regards

Amit Yadav

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Why can't we write √2=(-√2) Because,as my point of view,,, √2 =√[(-)×(-)×2] =√(-)²×2 =(-)√2 =-√2 😕

NO NO DEAR FRIEND WE NEVER WRITE – SIGN IN BETWEEN THE ROOT. ALTHOUGH WE KNOW CONCPT OF COMPLEX NUMBERS BUT WHEN YOU DO FUNCTIONS IN CLASS 12 YOU WILL COME TO KNOW THAT WE CANNOT WRITE –...

SAHIL 2 days ago

Hey bro if your are in class 11 then you must have studied the chapter complex nos. There you will get the answer to your question. the – sign in the root is denoted by i. And the (-1)*(-1) ...

Shreyas Patil yesterday
i have dropped an year for iit jee as i didnt clear individual cut off for physics (it was 13 ..i got 11)but as for overall cut off ..it was cleared pretty good.ihave allen distance...

@asish i think u will give the jee again in 2017 , if so, then allen distance learning package are sufficient for jee mains only , and not for jee advanced . for jee advanced u need to...

Umakant biswal 24 days ago

I feel dropping an year is not a good idea. What if you don't get good marks or even this much of marks next year. Better would be go for admission this year only. If you are not able to...

raghav dua 24 days ago
I am scoring 240-250 marks in advance tests at my kota coaching class.What will be my probable rank in 2017 for advance.

@ jau the ranks will be depend upon the actual difficulty level of paper , and the no of student appeared and how well they attempted the exam . so, 240-250 is a moderate score , and...

Umakant biswal 6 days ago
at what time should one start preparing for iit jee??

Dear ANSHUL SHUKLA IIT JEE ine of the toughest compititive exam.And day by day compitition is increasing for IITs. So i will suggest you to start prepearing for IIT JEE from 11th standard....

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
Which branch should I choose cse or ece. Moreover I didn`t opted for cs in 10+2 and I m good in physics as compared to mathmatics.

Dear student It doesn’t matter much even if you didn’t have cs in your 10+2 but if you feel that you are better in physics then, you can certainly opt for ece.Moreover in cse...
  img
Bhavya 3 months ago

Basic mathematics will ahve to be studied in either of the branches, but it matters a lot what interests you the most, future prospects for the both are quite good,...you may vrutually...

Aneesh Sehgal 2 months ago
Sir I`m getting 90.8% in boards and 117 score in mains. What can be my predicted AIR in sc category

Dear Student, you may use a rank predictor device or use askiitians rank predictor to get to know your probable rank and thereafter visit the official website of NIT/IIT to get to know your ...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago

hi saurabh please use askiitians rank predictor. visit the link http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/rank-predictor.html thanks

SAHIL one month ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off