ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   Sir, please let me know the best coaching centre for IIT JEE preparation  at Vadodara (Gujarat). I am aware of three institutes Ashram, Yukti & newly open contre of FIIT-JEE. 

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Srijan,

Yes FIIT jee is best for IIT JEE preparation so you can join any of the institute of FIIT - JEE .. Also you can join the askiitians online coaching .. and can save your time as it is purely online .. 

Check out the Packages for this.

http://www.askiitians.com/packages.aspx

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Regards

Amit Yadav

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
The oxide of an element possesses the molecular formula, M2O3.if the equivalent mass of the metalis 9, the atomic mass of the metal will be: 27 18 9 4.5

Athul Vasan T one month ago

Athul Vasan T: Can you give me a hint to solve this answer?

HP one month ago

sajid 8 days ago
Currently I am in 11 class.Please give me list of best books for each subject for the preparation of IIT-JEE.

http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/important-books.html
  img
Saurabh Kumar 6 days ago

for solving problems .For oraganic chemistry, buy ARIHANT`S Ranjeeth Shahi for organic chemistry for concepts and GRB Himanshu Pandey for organic chemistry solving problems.(*second books...

erra akhil 5 days ago

Dear Himanshu, It is good to hear that you are preparing for jee exams and hope these books might help you out. MATHS-Problems Plus for IIT Jee by Asit Das Gupta is good and you can use...

erra akhil 6 days ago
8÷4(3-1)=?

yes the answer is 1,8/4(3-1)=4(3-1)=4(2)=8,8/8=1

d.kojalrani 3 months ago

solve bu BOD MASS rule. 1 is the ansr.

vikas yadav 3 months ago

then th equestion will be like this yaar (8÷4)(3-1) =? then the answer is 2*2=4

SRUTI 3 months ago
how should i prepare for boards and iit together

hi, im preparing for both of them actually they are not entirely different. just concentrate on the iit syllabus. the syllabus is designed in such a way that it includes the board topics....

Archita 16 days ago

ya once if u r prepraing for iit then ur atomatically preparing for boad exams solving ncert must be ur first step of prepration for iit when it comes 2 languages spend weakly once...

Nicho priyatham 20 days ago

Its not too tough to prepare just while preparing ,make your climate study .Just pay an amount of concenteration and a logic to it . Be confident and accurate and a presicion to it . ALL...

ashish 5 days ago
how to prepare for aipmt retest?????

Hi You need to do revision of all the topics properly now. Since you have already given a test and you know the feeling you can work on the timing per question part. But keep the revision...
  img
Sunil Kumar 13 days ago
I have identical two bottles containing water and the other hydrogen peroxide. How can i know which is which?

Or The difference in sp gravity at normal temperature of H2O2 being 1.452 and of normal water 0.9998 can differentiate by density/*** sp gr hydrometer, slight light shade og blue will be...

vikas yadav 3 months ago

In separate containers, add a little bit of yeast to the bottom. Pour the liquids into the yeast. The one that bubbles up and gets warm is the hydrogen peroxide.

vikas yadav 3 months ago
View all Questions »