• OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 7,500 off
USE CODE: SPCL50

how would i get to know my eml rank in iit-jee

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Anik,

This time no EML ranks are declared .. students will get the collages under EML with the IIT rank.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Regards

Amit Yadav

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

HI, i got 124 in jee mains and 98.6% in ap intermediate board. Can i expect seat in any NIT

Dear student I don’t think there is any chance of getting an NIT but still you can try your luck and wait till 3 rd or 4 th cut off and that too not in core stream.
  img
Bhavya 2 months ago

I think u may...for more info. U should visit NIT official website... U will get contact no. too u can ask.

Rojy 2 months ago

Yes but the streams will be like 1. FATbelly restoration 1.science of english 1.Basic indian samosa research Etc. Hope u understand "beast" of łűćķ

rahul 2 months ago
I have scored 104 marks in jee main 2016 exam, and Iam expecting around 96% . Can get admission in any of the NITs

Dear Students, Now this will totally depends upon your category and the home state Rank. For General category, 104 is not the sufficient marks to get into th NITs. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago

i also scored 112 marks in jee mains...tell me u r category in jee..then i will try to sure which nit u may get

ravi 2 months ago
sir my 12th bihar board % is 64.2 i wanted to know how much score is required for me in jee mains 2016 to get NIT

Target for AIR atleast 25000-30000. The better the rank you obtained more the choices you will have for better college/rank. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 11 months ago

Try to score above 190 normalized marks
  img

My Pleasure.
  img
I GOT100 MARK IN JEEADV 2016 CAN I QUALIFY AND WHAT IS EXPECTED CUTOFF OF 2016 FR OBC

This year, we can expect cut off marks for OBC-NCL be 107/372 approx for rank 18000 in IIT JEE Advanced.. Now, may be or may not be you are in ranking, but for sure, you would not be in any...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

Dear student, cutoff marks list varies every year, so let the list be made public first then only anything may be said or you personally check it at official weblink of the IIT whether you...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago
sir i need to know which institutions in india give seats based on jee mains MARKS not AIR(that is ipe marks included)and the respective cutoffs for various branches

Hii it would be more helpful if you will ask for your interest specific. Ask whwere you are seeking admission and we will tell you the information.
  img
Sourabh Singh 2 months ago

IISc Banglore, Jaypee Noida, PEC university Chandigarh, Thapar university, UPES Dehradun & DTU are a few good colleges that accepts JEE Mains score and give admission through individual...

Natasha Roy 2 months ago

i actually dont know

krishna chaitanya 2 months ago
if i score 75% in 12 th boards and score 100 marks in jee mains and become eligible for writing advanced whereas my friend scores 95% in 12 th and manages to score 93 marks in mains and is...

Dear Student, congrats to both of you for your score in board as well as in Jee, but to get the clear idea about your rankings, allocation of seat in an institution and to know about the...

Aneesh Sehgal 12 days ago

hi shikhar. your friend has a better rank than you in jee mains because jee mains rank is not affected by jee advance performance. but if your marks in jee advance are good then your jee...

SAHIL 16 days ago

i mean what about the all india rank..will he have a better rank?..... in rank predictor i got a rank of 7000 in ST category...any chance i’ll get cs in any iit or any iit??

shikhar panwar 16 days ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 7,500 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 7,500 off