Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

Sir,

I am a XII pass student. Unfortunately I coudn't crack iitjee 2010. Moreover i did not do very well in my board exams as well. Due to this i am in a fix. My aim is to study in iit, and due to this i would like to attempt iitjee 2011. But my parents are skeptical that i might not be able to do it. Sir so is it possible to crack iitjee in my second attempt ?? and if so, what steps should i take to ensure my success ??

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Anvesh success lies in ur own hand....its too early to say whether u will crack jee in second attempt or not...

I would suggest u to go to kota or aakash or fit-jee or bansal classes....these are all good classes..they will surely help u a lot!!!! 

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

what is the relation between boards and jee and what if join a dummy school

CBSE board exams just focusses on 'Rote Learning',whereas JEE main questions require a bit analysis and are more conceptual and tricky.While JEE is about practice, Board exams are...
  img
Bhavya 18 days ago

Hii What you want to imply by a dummy school.Kindly elaborate and repost the question.
  img
Sourabh Singh 18 days ago

Well u should not go to a "dummy" school as it iz "dummy" the students are also "dummy" who will try their best to convert u into a "dummy" n then u will not be able to call anyone a...

rahul 4 days ago
I have got a rank around 7660 in jee advance and around 23000 in jee mains...please can you tell me whether i should opt for repeat or could i get an iit/nit... Please reply fast..

Wait for all counselling sessions and then take the decision. If you are confident and determined that you’ll definitely go for good ranking than previous you can opt other wise stay...
  img
Avinash 10 months ago

Go for IITs, than NITs …..don’t go for taking drop...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 10 months ago

My opinion is never in favour of dropping a year and to start anew, rather to wait and watch, why don’t you retain your patience till the completionof counselling rounds, may be possible...

Soneel Verma 10 months ago
Sir I can`t understand what is difference between. AIEE and JEE mains

Dar, There is no difference in AIEEE and JEE.Only one diiference is there that is placements that’s it.It means there are many companies to provide placements.

SAI SARDAR 3 months ago

JEE MAINS IS THE ENTRANCE EXAM.IF YOU GOT RANK IN JEE MAINS EXAM YOU GET THE NIT SEAT.AIEEE IS THE ENTRANCE EXAM.BUT THIS IS NOT AVALIABLE NOW

RAMCHANDRARAO 3 months ago

BEFORE JEE THAT`S NAME WAS AIEEE SO NOWADAYS THERE

NARAYANA 3 months ago
I have got iiit kurnool which is mentored by iiit kancheepuram.i can get cbit in ts eamcet counselling.which one is better fr cse?

IIIT Kurnool is comparatively good, may it be an issue of quality education ort placements but if still you wish to go for a comparative analysis to find out the current scenario at other...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 9 months ago

Yes you may without any second opinion, but still if you are in a fix and unable to make up your mind for Kurnool inst, then try at other places like – BITS...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 9 months ago

But iiit kurnool is a new one.should i go for it?

Nikitha 9 months ago
prove that (1²×2²÷1!)+(2²×3²÷3!)+--- = 27e

I think that is wrong... And plz continue the equation for a little more next time Thanks Mohammed Askiitans Student

MOHAMMED ANAS one year ago

n^4/n!+n^2/n!+2(n^3/n!) =15e+2e+2(5e)=27e

vamshiakena one year ago

n^4/n!+n^2/n!+2(n^3/n!) =15e+2e+2(5e)=27e

vamshiakena one year ago
i am already doing a coaching for IIT-JEE . do i need to join a test series too ?? If yes, then when ??

Dear prerit I will suggest you to join any test series.wher you can compair with others.and also you will know the possible changing pattern of IIT JEE as well as you will learn how to use...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off