DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

Sir,

I am a XII pass student. Unfortunately I coudn't crack iitjee 2010. Moreover i did not do very well in my board exams as well. Due to this i am in a fix. My aim is to study in iit, and due to this i would like to attempt iitjee 2011. But my parents are skeptical that i might not be able to do it. Sir so is it possible to crack iitjee in my second attempt ?? and if so, what steps should i take to ensure my success ??

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Anvesh success lies in ur own hand....its too early to say whether u will crack jee in second attempt or not...

I would suggest u to go to kota or aakash or fit-jee or bansal classes....these are all good classes..they will surely help u a lot!!!! 

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
How I can increase my problem solving speed?.....

approaching any problematic subject: Dont try to complete all theory part … generally students think to finish inch by inch of theory and derivations before starting problems but they fed up...

buddha one month ago

u must do large amount of questions while keeping timer set for each bunch of questions depends on subject and level of questions dont spend more time on questions that creeates problem to u...

ng29 one month ago

by practising large amount of good que in sufficient time

ng29 one month ago
hi, iam pragdheesh of class XII. iam willing to write the jee exam for the year 2015. there are two exams (B. E./B. Tech) and (B.E.Arch/B.E.Planning). is it fine to write, how is the course...

B.Arch is usually taken by students with a deep interest in Engineering drawing and related fields like automobile designing, architecture, etc. and is preferred by a lower number of...
  img
Ravi 6 months ago

That is totally upto you. If you are comfortable with the online paper, you can go for the online test also. If not, then only choice left is offline test. There is not much of a difference...
  img
Ravi 6 months ago

how about the next quwstion – Which option to be opted for writting the exam online/offline. Give your suggesstions.?

pragdheesh 6 months ago
The 8 rings logical question.? There are 8 rings but one is fake. But we do not know if the fake rock is heavier or lighter. We also have a scale with two hands. You can use the scale only...

You can't do the problem as stated. You are doing two measurements, each of which has three possible results (left side heavier, right side heavier, sides equal). So you can distinguish at...

vikas yadav one month ago

thnx!

Guru one month ago
respected sir, i would like to know if i have chances to get a seat in an iit... i secured 89 marks in my mains exam.. 12 in physics, 38 in maths and 39 in chemistry.. i belong to obc...

Yes of course, you can have a seat,... You go to previous years papers of IIT JEE, it would be very helpfull... Good Luck...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 3 days ago

yes . you have chance to get seat in an iit.just give your 100% ..
  img
Komal 3 days ago

thank you for your kind reply sir !!!

sammohini 3 days ago
my expected score in jee exm is 85 and board % is 97 im i able to get in any nits?

No friend.. You need to qualify in JEE MAINS in order to get in any NIT.. Regards, Suprabhat Das.

Suprabhat Das one month ago

yeah u have good chances .But in 4 th round and spot round of counselling.But if u belong to ap and telangana board,your chaances are slightly less compared to other board,due to high...

imranmd 21 days ago

i belong to obc

Neeraja Outdare one month ago
What is the preffered rank in IIT’s for enrolling in Pure Physics?

in Gen cat, 1 – 4500, IIT D >>IIT CHENNAI >>IIT Kharagpur » IIT R
  img
Saurabh Kumar 29 days ago
View all Questions »