Use Coupon: CART10 and get 10% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 50% OFF on Online Material.
Use coupon code: MOB50 | View Course list

I am a XII pass student. Unfortunately I coudn't crack iitjee 2010. Moreover i did not do very well in my board exams as well. Due to this i am in a fix. My aim is to study in iit, and due to this i would like to attempt iitjee 2011. But my parents are skeptical that i might not be able to do it. Sir so is it possible to crack iitjee in my second attempt ?? and if so, what steps should i take to ensure my success ??

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Anvesh success lies in ur own hand....its too early to say whether u will crack jee in second attempt or not...

I would suggest u to go to kota or aakash or fit-jee or bansal classes....these are all good classes..they will surely help u a lot!!!! 

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Hello, I`m in class 11 and 2017 jee aspirant had not yet started preparation for jee I had done basics of class 11 till now how should I start preparation for jee. I am having these books...
Dear student, the books which you are refering are good.Grill yourself into the basics until all your fundamentals are very clear as JEE Main is specifically designed to test how well...
Vijay Mukati one month ago
you can get the solutions of H C Verma book on this youtube channel “Omega Open Course”
Sundar Chacha one month ago
got 15321 rank in jee advance 2015 passed AAT please suggest a branch that i can get in any iit also concider b arch as an option and the odds to get that branch jee main rank 35000 , would ...
With this rank, its very rare chance to get IITs, but attend all round of counselling, probably you get...
Saurabh Kumar 3 months ago
The rank that you have scored, does not seem to be much encouraging still I suggest you to visit the official website of Jeemains to find out the current status and also keep an eye on...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 3 months ago
i got ism mechanic is it gud
sorry last answer was incomplete ….. ism is one of the best institute of our country and machenical is a good scope branch go for it ….….….... PLEASE ..... if u like my answer and my...
Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 2 months ago
No doubt ISM Dhanbad is a very good pick and mechanical has got a very good scope, still if you are a bit doubtful, then go for virtual survey of the top rated institutions and visit their...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 2 months ago
yes ism is one of the best ind
Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 2 months ago
How do they IITs allocate seats. Do they keep searching from the list of choices filled, a choice which has a seat open, and only then move on to the next rank; or do they search for all...
It the second option for the process of allocation
Avinash 3 months ago
You’re welcome
Avinash 3 months ago
youe second option is right, they search for all the students who have given a particular seat given as their first option and then arrange them rankwise
Prajwal Kavad 3 months ago
Sir/madam i got compartment in maths in board exam 2015.I get the 2 nd chance to clear my exam.Am i eligible to fill JEE(Mains)-2016 form?
You can appear for the mains. For details please visit their official website. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 15 days ago
i wante to inquire about the study package offered by you for kvpy.
Please contact at the office regarding this. They will provide you the full details regarding it. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago
Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana can be sought after by visiting on or and for the sake of locating good institutions, i may suggest to visit the official ...
Soneel Verma 2 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details