ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

I am in class 12 and preparing for JEE & Board exams both.So,please tell me How much time I should give to my each subject per day?PLZZZZZZZ solve my Query as soon aspossible

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear pardeep,

Devote atleast 2 hours o each subject daily and it will do much good in your preparation.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Sagar Singh

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Hi, I’m aiming b/w 3500 to 4000 rank in jee advanced. Can someone tell me the required books and material needed for this rank. Also, is HC Verma enough for this rank?

yap . But H.C.Verma is nice book . See if you can get Haliday,Resnick,Walker. For Maths, books of Asit Das Gupta and R.D.Sharma are best .

Piku 6 months ago

Firstly ur basics need to be strong. You can practice from H C Verma. If your concepts and basics are clear then u can refer I.E.Irodov.

MAlav Shah 6 months ago

its better to carry even (pc.agarwal) book with you, for other subjects just give more preference to arihant series or cengage series

dheeraj 6 months ago
is 10 matks required for iit jee exams or jee mains?

Year of passing of class 12 th makes the difference not 10 th . You have two chances, the year you appear for 12 th and year later....
  img
Aziz Alam 4 months ago

img
Aziz Alam 4 months ago

sir i have appered for my 10 in 2013 but fue to some reasons i discontinued this year and now im gona write my iit exam in 2016 will it make any difference

vignesh 4 months ago
Please answer this encircled question .

Hello student Please find the solution Let [tanx]= t So the question becomes For complete knowledge on this chapter Limits, continuity and L-hospital rule please see the video lecture by our...
  img
Nishant Vora 5 months ago

Answer is 1/3.

agam goel 5 months ago
aadg

which is the best instt.in rajasthan for iit jee coaching for a student of raj.board hindi medium.

Dear student Mr Hitesh This is very surprising that one rajasthan student is asking the best coaching in rajasthan. Bansal classes and resonance classes are the most renouned class. and both...

AskiitianExpert Pramod-IIT-R 5 years ago
I am currently in class 12. I would like to pursue a career in Marine Engineering? I wanted to know if Btech Marine Engineering if done from a top college has good market or not compared to...

About course Marine Engineering offers an exciting career for adventurous students. It involves the construction and maintenance of ships, other sailing vessels, ports and cargo facilities...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago

Marine Engg. is indeed good. The gestation period is long compared to CS & Chemical., but the most important aspect of life is that you will have the best balance of work and personal...
  img
Aziz Alam 4 months ago
I attained a rank of 5500 in JEE Main.I would really like to pursue computer science. Which NIT can I expect to get?Also,should I go for Jadavpur University CSE or IIEST CSE instead of...

Hi, Visit our college and branch predictor for a better idea. Top NITs are better than the other oprions you provided....
  img
Yash Baheti 5 months ago
View all Questions »