I am in class 12 and preparing for JEE & Board exams both.So,please tell me How much time I should give to my each subject per day?PLZZZZZZZ solve my Query as soon aspossible

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear pardeep,

Devote atleast 2 hours o each subject daily and it will do much good in your preparation.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Sagar Singh

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir i paid the amount on jeeadv site through icici credit card. but did not recieved any acknowledgement page. now its showing that the payment has been made but what should i upload against...

i think its better to call jeeadvanced site or mail at jeeadv@iitkgp.ac.in thanks and regards sunil kr askIITian faculty
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 3 months ago
Sir, Got 160 in mains and 91% in cbse can I get NIT T CSE I belong to SC category and I have state quota? Also can I get IIST? Also mention the rank that I require to get IIST? Also predict...

The link below is IIT JEE Main Branch and College Predictor.You can use it to get the answer to your query. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html This is...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago
Positronium consists of electron and positron orbiting round their common centre of mass. Calculate the value of Rydberg constant for the system?

In Bohr model, for the calculation of Rydberg constant, the mass of an atom is considered to be very large in comparison to electron. The Rydberg constant, hence is denoted as : R 0 = 1.097...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago
When is the World Environment Day ??

World Environment Day (WED) was established by the UN General Assembly in 1972 to mark the opening of the Stockholm Conference on the Human Environment. Commemorated yearly on 5 June , WED...

avisha gupta 5 years ago

It's on 5th June. But if u wish u can treat it today also. beacuse caring for enviornment doesn't requires any fix date! Lets celebrate environment day and plant treesssssss only mango aan...

vikas kumar yadav 3 years ago

It''s on 5th June. But if u wish u can treat it today also. beacuse caring for enviornment doesn''t requires any fix date! Lets celebrate environment day

fakrunnisa 10 months ago
Hi.. I am little bit confuse that i should target Computer programming courses or should go in Technical degree programmes. I have interest in programming. So please give me guidance for my...

Hi I would suggest u to go for Technical courses , as there is ample of computer programming involved in technical courses like computer , IT , ECE engineering and also they have gt a much...

AskiitianExpert Shine 5 years ago
how to balance between the studies for iit-jee and other all exams with it

Dear Shweta, Syllabus of IIT-JEE is more or less the same as other entrance exams. Other exams like AIEEE, BITSAT include several extra chapters to the IIT JEE syllabus. So if your...

Askiitians Expert Himanshu Geed - IIT Delhi 4 years ago

Dear shweta To balance between IIT JEE and all other exam ,you need not to make extra effort.because almost all the exam have same syllabus.only in few exam you will see few more chapters....

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 4 years ago
View all Questions »