DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu

I am in class 12 and preparing for JEE & Board exams both.So,please tell me How much time I should give to my each subject per day?PLZZZZZZZ solve my Query as soon aspossible

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear pardeep,

Devote atleast 2 hours o each subject daily and it will do much good in your preparation.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Sagar Singh

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Sir can I changed the arrangement after each round of counseling?

YA ,you can change,you can even add preferances after a round plz approve

Prajwal Kavad 2 months ago

Yes it is possible but don’t have much swinging moods, take your time and decide what suits or interests you the most, and then finally choose a branch....parallely you may try visiting...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago
Hi This is regarding the JOSAA seat allocation I am not able to understand what to do and what not to I want to more to the next round for the allocation So should i just not do anything ?...

You will be having three options'Freeze', 'Float' and 'Slide' . I suggest you to go understand the meaning of these terms from the official website of jee advanced. I...
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

I will suggest you to contact them. Because you can freeze, float and slide according to the couseling procedure. Please find the option, definetely you will get it.
  img

Ok. Very good.
  img
jeemain 2 round counslling date 2015

Seat Allocation on 13 July,15. Please refer jee mains website for complete shedule. Thanks.
  img

Counselling rounds are going own, the second round is on Tuesday- 13 july, keep an eye on the outcome, if you got it then nothing like that else try seeking admission at some other leading...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago

13 th july 2015, round 2 counselling

Prajwal Kavad one month ago
Jee Advance 2015 Opening and closing Rank List I got here way2mca.com/jee2015.php

How can you get the opening and closing rank of jee advanced 2015. Still the procedure of conselling is not compeletd yet. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago

Ok then Its fine.
  img

This is Opening and closing rank based on fisrt round only you can view it at jeeadv.iitb.ac.in/summary-seat-allocation-round-1 in the pdf file

Mohammad Azaz 2 months ago
sir i'am in PU-2.my PU-1 percentage was 97.75 .now i'am really confused and unable to plan the things in well manner.Sir if i sincerely put efforts now "Will I be able to click iit"please...

Hi Sohail, Congratulations on getting such a good percentage. For IITJEE, you should be regular, study at least 6 hrs daily, all 3 subjects daily. Also practice a lot Learn all formulas by...

Askiitian.Expert Rajat 6 years ago
How to fill for NITs if having 18000 rank in ALL INDIA MAINS RANK????

Go according to college wiseranking and choose the branch which one intersts u Following are the list of NITs according to rankings NIT Warangal NIT Trichy NIT Surathkal MOTILAL NEHRU...
  img
Avinash 2 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details