I am in class 12 and preparing for JEE & Board exams both.So,please tell me How much time I should give to my each subject per day?PLZZZZZZZ solve my Query as soon aspossible

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear pardeep,

Devote atleast 2 hours o each subject daily and it will do much good in your preparation.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Sagar Singh

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
it is the begining of november and i am not even clear with the basics. I need to get a good enough rank in JEE advanced but i dont how to begin.

Hi Student At this point of time it is very difficult to complete all the syllabus. For maths and physics you need categorize topic into your strength and weakness and aim at chosing your...
  img
Harsh Patodia 3 days ago
A car with a gun mounted on it is kept on horizontal frictionless surface. Total mass of car, gun and shell is 50kg. Mass of each shell is 1kg. If shell is fired horizontally with relative...

Hi, assume the velocity of car after recoil = -v (in opposite direction) and the velocity of sheel wrt to ground = u so , u – (-v) = u +v = 100 Apply conservation of momentum in this...
  img
Shobhit Varshney yesterday
Which one is the best recommended book for physics for jee (main+advance)????????? D.C. pandey (5 volumes) by arihant publishers B.M. sharma (5 volumes) by CENGAGE Tata mcgraw hill (Complete...

1.Young & Freedman -University Physics 2.Resnick & Halliday These are kind of the books which stress on concepts as far as Physics is concerned.JEE is all about concepts. So I...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago

You can directly use these books. These books will teach you from scratch. Thanks & regards Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee askIITians
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago

I am in 11 th,,, so i have just started preparing for jee.Can I directly use these for OR at first i have to solve some basic books????? @ AZIZ ALAM SIR

Sankalp Tiwari 3 months ago
if i ranked above 4000 which iit i can get on basic of OBC tamilnadu

If your rank in JEE Adavanced 2014 would be between 4000 and 5000 based on main merit list. Then you can probably get chemical, industrial production and civil at IIT Delhi. Thanks &...
  img
Jitender Singh 4 months ago

You may get branches like engineering physics ,chemical ,and mca at good iits.
  img
Sher Mohammad 4 months ago

Thank you very much

S. Dinakaran 4 months ago
Q .1- A projectile projected at some angle with vel. 50m/s crosses a 20m wall after 4s from the time of projection. The angle of projection of particle will be ? ( pls give full sol.) 2. a...

Q2 please tell me the width of river Abhishek doyal IIT Bombay Askiitian tutor
  img
Abhishek Doyal 4 months ago

Hello Thanks & Regards Arun Kumar Btech, IIT Delhi Askiitians Faculty
  img
Arun Kumar 4 months ago

Abhishek doyal IIT bombay Askiitian tutor
  img
Abhishek Doyal 4 months ago
View all Questions »