I am in class 12 and preparing for JEE & Board exams both.So,please tell me How much time I should give to my each subject per day?PLZZZZZZZ solve my Query as soon aspossible

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear pardeep,

Devote atleast 2 hours o each subject daily and it will do much good in your preparation.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Sagar Singh

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
12 gram of carbon reacted with oxygen to produce CO and CO2 at 25 degree and at constant pressure.75Kcal heat was liberated and no carbon reacted.calculate the mass of oxygen which...

Probably your question is not complet. So plz check it and post it again. ..........................................................................................
  img
Naveen Kumar 11 days ago

no sir,question is complete

vineet chatterjee 4 days ago
respected sir,i have scored 85.2% in cbse board this year.Since i am dropping this year,please tell me the minimum no of marks that i have 2 score 2 get rank below 10000.also please tell...

You need to score around 200-230 in JEE to get a rank below 10000.Fiitjee South Delhi is a good institute for JEE preparation. Thanks & Regards Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee askIITians
  img
Aziz Alam 4 months ago

thank you sir......

bharat makkar 4 months ago
There are 2 identical white balls, 3 identical red balls and 4 green balls of different shades. The number of possible ways in which they can be arranged in a row so that atleast one ball is...

Hi Student The above can be solved as total cases minus the number of cases in which no ball is separated Total cases- 9!/2!3! ( as green ball are of different shades they can be...
  img
Harsh Patodia one month ago
Hi I need help in deciding my third choice, my AIR is 114 and i can choose between IIT Bomaby Electrical or IIT Kanpur CS or IIT Madras CS, what is your suggestion please help.

Hi Arham, You should choose IIT B Electrical as your third choice. Research facility, placement & faculty of EE at Bombay are quite good. Good Luck! Thanks & Regards Jitender Singh...
  img
Jitender Singh 5 months ago

which branch do you like? you will be forced to struggle in cs if you actually like ee. electrical will give you a broader and safer base if you want to pursue higher studies but if cs is...

Vineet Vinayak 5 months ago
sir my jee mains 2014 rank is 48811 and belong to general category i am getting pandit deendayal petroleum university and nirma both chemical branches in gujrat but i would like to ask that...

As per your rank you will only get some lower NITs like NIT Sikkim,Patna etc. You may get some NITs like NIT Raipur that too only in Sopt round. But its not safe to wait till that time,so...
  img
Ramreddy 3 months ago
View all Questions »