I am in class 12 and preparing for JEE & Board exams both.So,please tell me How much time I should give to my each subject per day?PLZZZZZZZ solve my Query as soon aspossible

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear pardeep,

Devote atleast 2 hours o each subject daily and it will do much good in your preparation.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Sagar Singh

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
pls suggest a good method to prepare for jee as far as organic chemistry is concerned. n pls tell me how to make most use of that ranjeet shahi organic text book!!??

Hii Look in the article for successful method of prepration Seven Steps for effective Time Management Organize:- Have an organized work place Maintain a proper planner for study Plan out...
  img
Sourabh Singh 3 months ago
did pwd candidate also should be in top 20 percentile of his board to qualify for jee advanced.

No Pwd candidates have been given relaxation by the commission for top 20 percentile. ______________________________________________ ______________________________________________...
  img
Amit Shekhar 3 months ago
Hi I’m from bangalore. I had missed IIT with a really small margin. Now I’m in Engineering 1 st semister. I have 8 months left. How shall I plan to study? P.S: It takes a litle time to...

Coaching is a super structure providing –planned regime and expert guidance but ultimately it’s the students who have to work hard to crack the exams. 1. The students must remain...
  img
Harishwar 2 months ago

You will face a lot problems in juggling with JEE preparation and dealing with the academic committments of your college. You need to make a trade off between the two, i.e., given somebody a...
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago
respeected sir, i wanted to know my opprtunities for admission.i have got 303 in BITSAT-2014 and in the first iteration i am placed in the waiting list.sir i have even applied for chemical...

Dont worry since the cutoffs vary from year to year, So it not possible to predict exactly which branch you will get this time. But as per your rank you will get chemical at BITs...
  img
Ramreddy 4 months ago
i got 183 marks in mains and 98.3% in ap boards can i get nit warangal EEE in any round or which branch can i expect in NITW PLEASE REPLY..

The cut-off for Nit warangal Is nearly 230. With these marks you won’t ger warangal. You can try to get admission In some reputed colleges like National Institute of Engineering, Mysore...

Vivek Kumar 5 months ago
which intitute"s is best

Hi, Cant comment on that, but i can tell you that if you'd like, you can try askiitians.com's online iit-jee coaching. Regards, Rajat

Askiitian.Expert Rajat 5 years ago
View all Questions »