ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

I am in class 12 and preparing for JEE & Board exams both.So,please tell me How much time I should give to my each subject per day?PLZZZZZZZ solve my Query as soon aspossible

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear pardeep,

Devote atleast 2 hours o each subject daily and it will do much good in your preparation.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Sagar Singh

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
What is general merit rank and what is category rank.

Hii If you belong to any other category apart from general you will also recieve a category rank apart from general merit rank. Thanks. .. .. . . ….…. … . . . .. .. ....
  img
Sourabh Singh 4 months ago

Hii this means you belong to the general category. Hence you ill only recieve Common Merit Rank. Thanks. . . . … . .. . . . . . . . . .
  img
Sourabh Singh 4 months ago

Sir I am brahmin how can i belong to any category then to i got category rank

Harsh Kulkarni 4 months ago
if possible please arrange one on one tution with an expert iitian for IIT JEE Main and Advanced. f At least 6 to 7 hrs in a week. please contact soon

Please send your details to enrolments(at the rate)askiitians.com
  img
Nishant Vora 8 days ago

please get back to us with your details
  img
Sumit Majumdar 7 days ago
What are stars?

A star is a luminous sphere of plasma held together by its own gravity. Stars are gigantic balls of gas, mostly hydrogen gas. There is so much gas and other material that the gravity of this...
  img
Abhishek Kumar 9 days ago

Charles has explained a star but just to clarify one point a star is NEVER a planet. Check this from Cornell- sounds a reliable enough source for me :-) And incidentally it looks like their...

vikas yadav 5 days ago
which is the best option?civil at calicut or ece at surat for AIR 8696

Hii ECE at surat is more feasible option as compared to Civil at calicut. . . . . . . … . . . . . ... . …. . … .
  img
Sourabh Singh 6 months ago
LNMIIT MECHANICAL vs JP NOIDA SEC -128 CS.......WHICH IS BETTER??

Here the priority should be decided based on both college and branch. CS is better branch than MECH interms of placements,oppurtunities. JP NOIDA is better than LNMIIT as per ranking is...
  img
Ramreddy 7 months ago
Is halliday resnick and krane good for physics? im completing H.c. verma. after that with which book i should move on?

No doubt Rescnick, Halliday OF FUNDAMENTAL PHYSICS is a good book. After completeing HCVs you may try DC Pandey series of Physics with a previous years IIT-JEE solved papers chapter-wise....
  img
Saurabh Kumar 5 months ago
View all Questions »