I am in class 12 and preparing for JEE & Board exams both.So,please tell me How much time I should give to my each subject per day?PLZZZZZZZ solve my Query as soon aspossible

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear pardeep,

Devote atleast 2 hours o each subject daily and it will do much good in your preparation.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Sagar Singh

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
did pwd candidate also should be in top 20 percentile of his board to qualify for jee advanced.

No Pwd candidates have been given relaxation by the commission for top 20 percentile. ______________________________________________ ______________________________________________...
  img
Amit Shekhar 4 months ago
In how many ways we can select 5 cards from a deck from 52 cards, if each selection must include atleast one king?

As there are 4 cardd of king in the set of 52 cards. total ways of selection of 5 cards from the deck = 52C 5 case-I. If we select all the 4 king in the selection so the number of...
  img
Naveen Kumar 3 months ago
please tell me the books for mathematics

Reference Books for Engineering Entrance Exam Chemistry NCERT Chemistry text books of class XI and class XII (usually sufficient) Organic Chemistry by Morrison and Boyd (only for...
  img
Yash Baheti 4 months ago

for co-ordinate geometeryand trigo you can buy kc sinha and sl loney, for algebra you can buy hall and knight and kp basu

jatinjha 4 months ago
Two blocks A and B which are identical weighing W, each are supported by a rod inclined at 45 degree to the horizontal as showing the fig. If the blocks are in limiting equilibrium, find the...

Dear student, Please put up the figure as well for the question, so that the question is clear. As it is not clear whether the blocks are inclined with the rods or the rods are above the...
  img
Sumit Majumdar 6 months ago
sir , what is the extra benefit of taking m.b.b.s. course in odisha in govt. college under 15% all india quota instead of state quota????(AIPMT)

Hi As per my understanding, at the time of admission State Quota has more seats (85%) as compared to All India Quota under AIPMT (15%). So, there might be higher chances of securing seat...
  img
Sumreet Johar 6 months ago
Iam unaware of the percentile system. My class 12 % is 81.2 from C.B.S.E. is it enough??? Shall i apply for improvement exams?? if yes then how??

According to perccentile cutoff which is introduced recently you are falling marginally short of the required percentage. Top 20 percentile is around 82 % in CBSE boards. If you want to sit...
  img
Aziz Alam 4 months ago
View all Questions »