I am in class 12 and preparing for JEE & Board exams both.So,please tell me How much time I should give to my each subject per day?PLZZZZZZZ solve my Query as soon aspossible

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear pardeep,

Devote atleast 2 hours o each subject daily and it will do much good in your preparation.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Sagar Singh

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
can i get any nit with air 37616 in obc category

The link below is IIT JEE Main Branch and College Predictor.You can use it to get the answer to your query. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html Thanks...
  img
Aziz Alam 21 days ago
can i get information regarding iiser pune , mohali bhopal

These three IISERs have been formed in the spacing of a year, i.e., Pune (2006) , Mohali (2007) and Mohali (2008) .These colleges have their sole purpose in getting students who are...
  img
Aziz Alam 26 days ago
i am an average student. i scored 9.4 cgpa in cbse 10 th boards. my problem is that i am facing difficuly in managing iit jee coaching syllabus. however i am doing good in school as i...

You need to understand this fact clearly,that you are learning completely new stuff and also the that’s being taught.This is challenging to everybody and you have to be patience.By...
  img
Aziz Alam 14 days ago
if lacs of students go to kota and study hard, why only a few get selected should i go to kota and join resonance or allen or andhra pradesh and join narayana and is 6 hrs a day enough to...

see going kota is not enough or its not the licence for iit jee.the main thing is self study.the coaching is not bad at all but you need your own ways to study and if your aim is top 200 you...

vineet chatterjee 14 days ago
Which is a better option for B.Tech. in CS: MIT Pune, UIET Chandigarh, VIT Pune ? Please tell me in terms of academics, placements, faculty, crowd, college life, etc. Also, if I get IT in...

According to college comparison stats I’m providing you a list in decreasing order of preference UIET Chandigarh VIT Pune MIT Pune The basic courses are going to remain same but...
  img
Sourabh Singh 12 days ago
sir,i belong to sc category to get seat in nit how much percentile i have to get?

Hi, Please check out the links given below: http://www.askiitians.com/aieee-counselling/aieee-engineering-counsellings.aspx Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as...

Amit Askiitiansexpert 4 years ago
View all Questions »