DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

I am in class 12 and preparing for JEE & Board exams both.So,please tell me How much time I should give to my each subject per day?PLZZZZZZZ solve my Query as soon aspossible

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear pardeep,

Devote atleast 2 hours o each subject daily and it will do much good in your preparation.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Sagar Singh

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
jee mains paper2 merit list

Please be updated on the official website of jeemains regarding it. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 7 days ago
can i participate bin 2 nd round of counselling for branch upgradation if i accept seat allocated in first round..??

No once accepted a seat you are not eligible for further counselling Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 28 days ago

NO, If once chosen and selected, there can be no change, yes there is another way out if you are not happy with what you have then you may try at some other renowned institutions where...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 28 days ago
sir i m a dropper how should i make my plans so that i can crack iit

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 21 days ago

Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work harder on them, download concerned topic papers and practice them, define a proper time for practice, join some reputed...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 16 days ago

every person has its special plannings we get success by our on tools so think it over .. and analyse what is your daily routine and plan it by keeping ur daily needs and things to prepare...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 17 days ago
What is OSI Reference Model ??

The Open System Interconnection reference model was created by the International Organizaiton for Standardization (ISO) to provide a model that network vendors could follow when developing...
  img
Deepak Patra 6 years ago
WITCH BOOK IS GOOD FOR 2017 AIIMS ENTRENCE EXAM

MTG aiims explorer is really good. it has the past papers for aiims. You’ll get an idea about the pattern followed by them. But you should also purchase subjectwise books in physics...

Neeti 7 days ago
View all Questions »