Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: int40

I am in class 12 and preparing for JEE & Board exams both.So,please tell me How much time I should give to my each subject per day?PLZZZZZZZ solve my Query as soon aspossible

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear pardeep,

Devote atleast 2 hours o each subject daily and it will do much good in your preparation.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Sagar Singh

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

I am thinking of buying IIT previous years papers book. Can anyone suggest me which ones are better. I came across two names - MTG And Arihant. Also suggest me which of the following is...

Dear Student, You can choose arihant publication for both. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago

Sir*. I am sorry I didn't see your name. Can you tell me In what areas/aspects are each of them better than the others ? ​

Manav Mehta 4 months ago

Thanks a lot for your suggestion sir/ma'am. I would be thankful if you could mention the differences been them. ​

Manav Mehta 4 months ago
Sir, is it fine if we read according to the weight-age give on the internet??? As we are not having much time to read all the topics properly!

You can refer to self study packages made by askIITians in which you should see study planner which will definitely help you preparing startegically....
  img
Harsh Patodia one month ago

It depends on your preparation. For complete benefit complete thing is recommended.
  img
Harsh Patodia one month ago

hello, you must read for 10 hours because you are preparing for jee.that is not easy task.so prepare well.....................all the best..........................

raj kumar one month ago
DEAR ASKIITIANS STAFF, I AM IN 12TH STANDARD SO I HAVE TO WRITE IITJEE MAINS PLEASE SUGGUEST ME HOW TO PREPARE FROM NOW?

from now onwards concentrate on your core subjects i.e matha,physics,chmistry take coaching from askiitians tutors and join in askiitians crash course for IIT-JEE Mains exam ...prepare for...

KALYAN 5 months ago

firstly you have to full fill the intermediate. why because jee main exam is based upon intermediate concepts. if full fill the intermediate you have to some other books if you learn the...

raj kumar 4 months ago

firstly you have to full fill the intermediate. why because jee main exam is based upon intermediate concepts. if full fill the intermediate you have to some other books if you learn the...

RAMCHANDRARAO 4 months ago
How to prepare for the bank and other competitive exams if i have less time?

hello friend i can tell you a magic to crack maths in banking exams just take maths ncert books of class 5- class 10 after that you will become a genius in maths that come in banking exams...

SAHIL one month ago

you have to prepare easy and most important chapter.you have less time not to prepare new chapter and previous chapters rivision and more practice.do this work definetly you will success...

sudarshan 3 months ago

you have to concentrate on your goal. There is less time so you have to recall what you have studied in the privious so all the best for your future

naresh raju 4 months ago
Im getting 50 in advance and 114 in mains and 86.2 in CBSE ... which IIT can I get or which nit

You should be above 34% of total score in JEE ADVANCED to get IITs Its very very rare to be in NITs with this score..........now, state quota can help you, if you are from NOrth east...
  img
Saurabh Kumar yesterday

Very very rare chance..
  img
Saurabh Kumar yesterday

Dear Student, getting a seat in an IIT is beyond possibility, you may try at lower NITs or high class private institutions where the management is committed to provide the students with...

-1 hours ago
which coaching correspondence course and books should i take to have an exhaustive practice of good numericals???????

You can join www.Askiitians.com as askiitians is India's first educational portal offering completely online-interactive-realtime resources and video solutions for preparation of IIT-JEE...

AskiitiansExpert Milanshu 6 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 6,000 off