ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   my sc rank in iit is 1695 will i get a seat. if so where & what are the branches

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear lokh,

There are very less chances that you will get a seat in IIT.

BEST OF LUCK....

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Sagar Singh

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I passed class 12 th in 2014 cbse, and i attempted jee mains without giving jee Advanced cos i took up any coaching., I got 180 in mains but i left the seat and took a drop for an attempt...

Yes you are eligible to give and this will be ur last chance. Criterion 3 – Number of attempts. A candidate can attempt JEE (Advanced) a maximum of two times and that too in...
  img
Avinash 13 days ago

Plz approve if you are satisfied with the answer. All the best.
  img
Avinash 10 days ago

img
Avinash 8 days ago
What is the equivalent resistance between A and B? please provide solution also.

The answer is (R+r)/2. Refer to wheatstone bridge concept.

Ajmal 5 days ago

heysarthak do u know the concept of delta star method??

Ajay Kotwal 5 days ago

@ajmal...wheat stone is not applicable here......

Ajay Kotwal 5 days ago
is there any boundation to score minimum marks in each subject to qualify jee mains ???

no there is no subject wise cutoff

ng29 2 months ago

thanks a lot u really saved me

ayushi jain 2 months ago

approve if useful

ng29 2 months ago
My son has scored 108 no in JEE MAINS 2015 Can he get Mechanical Branch in Good Colleges

As per your score in mains exam I will recommend you to apply for any private colleges like SKIET , BITS, PSG College of technology, S.J Colege of Engineering and more other colleges. They...

Leepika Roy one month ago

chances are very low rather try management quota in vit, srm ,bms if you have 20 lakhs for his 4 years in total.

Siddharth Srivats one month ago

It's really very tough to get a government college but yes he may get some good private institute

Mantavya one month ago
Mydaughter has scored 157 in Jee mains n 95% in cbse. What are ther chances getting CS or IT in good NITs

Dear Sir/ Madam, You daughter has good marks. She will surely get CS/ IT in some NITs. Ask her to appear for couselling that is conducted by CBSE and also ask her to fill all the choices...
  img
Nishant Vora 7 days ago

u r welcome :)
  img
Nishant Vora 7 days ago

Thanks sir

Rohit 7 days ago
sir,i am getting 300 marks in jee advance what will be my all india rank in general catagory

I advise you to visit the official websites of a few chosen ones and leading institutions offering engineering programs and try to seek admission over there, RV Collge of engg, Bangalore...

Soneel Verma 20 days ago

u can expected a AIR « 1500 for sure maybe

Prajwal Kavad 22 days ago

i think u can expect below 1000 for sure

Prajwal Kavad 22 days ago
View all Questions »