ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   i got 170 marks in iit jee and i got 134 marks in aieee please give me information about good college

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear  Prakash,

Click the link below link for opening and closing rank of IIT :

http://www.askiitians.com/iits-2009-2010-opening-and-closing-rank.aspx

Check out the opening and closing rank for collages under AIEEE:

http://www.askiitians.com/aieee-counselling/aieee-engineering-counsellings.aspx

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards

Amit - IT BHU

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Hi, I need advise on your self study materials for IIT Jee examination.

For IIT JEE, you must be concptually sound. In order to achieve that, it is important to expose yourself to some of the excellent books on Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. These are some...

Mihir 9 days ago

h.c.verma’s phy’s books ,,r.d. sharma’s math books,,,,,o.p.tandan‘s chy’ books are referable

SAITEJA GOUD 8 days ago
i got 210 in mains(2015) ,but got only 122 in advanced(2015) due to headache.should i wait for another year and write jee or join nit or triple(i) t (board-466,(obc-ncl)

Yes, your category will help you in getting a good rank here. For more details you can use : http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/cut-off.html
  img
Sunil Kumar 2 days ago

You will get a good rank. You must not take any tension. You have done the hard work. You will be able to get into a good IIT with a good branch.
  img
Sunil Kumar 2 days ago

Hi This year itself you will be able to get a good rank in IIT. It won’t be required to sit for next year.
  img
Sunil Kumar 2 days ago
my son wrote JEE main.As per your prediction,his OBC category rank is 30014.Can i get ECE or CSE in Tamilnadu IIITM or NIT? pls advise.

If your son is getting this rank, then he may be consider for IIITM but very rare chance of NIT (South based colleges) He may get NITs of north east...but there may be some issue with...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 6 days ago

Dear sir, Thanks and kind enough for your positive reply. I am not fully aware of IIITs. What is the difference between NIT and IIIT,qualitywise,feeswise,careerwise and etc. Can we prefer...

sha 5 days ago
sdf

hows the branch nanotechnology will provide gud jobs ??? plz tell

he scope and application of nanotechnology is tremendous and mind-boggling. It is one of the hottest career options available to Indian Engineering and Science graduates. Nanotechnology has...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

thanks a lot saourab sir u cleared my doubt

srinivas one month ago
my AIR IS 253683…. state rank is 8098 ...my state rank under OBC-NCL category is 3690 ...will i gaetNIT Trichy ??...if not wat NIT will i get for eee or ece??

Well making it at IIT/NIT etc. seems to be little tough...but there is no need to give up all the hope as you can get admission at any of the reputed colleges/universities of our country...

Soneel Verma 6 days ago

Sorry You will not get any NIT and IIITs and CFTI as per 2013 allocation. You can go for branch and college predictor on dctm.edu.in. All the best and Good wishes !

Prof Vivek Kumar 10 months ago
which is the best instt.in rajasthan for iit jee coaching for a student of raj.board hindi medium.

Dear student Mr Hitesh This is very surprising that one rajasthan student is asking the best coaching in rajasthan. Bansal classes and resonance classes are the most renouned class. and both...

AskiitianExpert Pramod-IIT-R 5 years ago
View all Questions »