i got 170 marks in iit jee and i got 134 marks in aieee please give me information about good college

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear  Prakash,

Click the link below link for opening and closing rank of IIT :

http://www.askiitians.com/iits-2009-2010-opening-and-closing-rank.aspx

Check out the opening and closing rank for collages under AIEEE:

http://www.askiitians.com/aieee-counselling/aieee-engineering-counsellings.aspx

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards

Amit - IT BHU

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
A unit vector in xy-plane that makes an angle of 45(degree) with the vector i(cap)+j(cap) and an angle of tan(inverse)(4/5) with the vector 3(icap)-4(jcap) is...

Hii Use dot product in each case to find out the magnitude of respective axis values. Two conditions are given and so we have two variables to find out which is very easy to find now Thanks
  img
Sourabh Singh one month ago

Thankyou........!

Pritesh one month ago
can i get information regarding iiser pune , mohali bhopal

These three IISERs have been formed in the spacing of a year, i.e., Pune (2006) , Mohali (2007) and Mohali (2008) .These colleges have their sole purpose in getting students who are...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago
Hello I am Sachin kumar. I graduated in Mechancial Engineering in 2009 with first classs honours. I have above 5 years of work experience. I am looking for M.Tech( Mechanical Engineering)...

You were looking for some information on Indian Institute Of Technology, Delhi. This institute offers M.Tech. I am providing you the name of the programs which are provided by IIT Delhi in...
  img
Suraj Prasad 23 days ago

Th part time post graduate programme in engineering from IITs is around of minimum 3 years. You can check these... M.Tech. (Part-time Basis) Programme The coursework, research, and thesis...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 23 days ago
Hi.. I am little bit confuse that i should target Computer programming courses or should go in Technical degree programmes. I have interest in programming. So please give me guidance for my...

Hi I would suggest u to go for Technical courses , as there is ample of computer programming involved in technical courses like computer , IT , ECE engineering and also they have gt a much...

AskiitianExpert Shine 5 years ago
Why is no one answering my questions ? Should I look to quit the site and fine new one

Sir i have posted a lot of questions in about a month’s time , but there have been no replies . You can check them at unanswered questions by my name and if possible please reply soon.

muktesh singh one month ago

WHAT IS YOUR QUESTION DEAR FRIEND

Ashwin Satheesh one month ago

what is your question??

Saloni gordhan Rakholiya one month ago
View all Questions »