Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

i got 170 marks in iit jee and i got 134 marks in aieee please give me information about good college

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear  Prakash,

Click the link below link for opening and closing rank of IIT :

http://www.askiitians.com/iits-2009-2010-opening-and-closing-rank.aspx

Check out the opening and closing rank for collages under AIEEE:

http://www.askiitians.com/aieee-counselling/aieee-engineering-counsellings.aspx

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards

Amit - IT BHU

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

There is LOTS!!! AND LOTS !!of mistakes in the study material of angular bisector...!! plz do recheck it

hi darshini i think there is no mistake in the study material but stil if you think there is you can post where you have find the mistake thanks

2016 years ago
which subject is most important in jee exam

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst etc,...

Rahul 8 months ago

ALL 3 SUBJECTS ARE MOST IMPORTANT FOR JEE EXAM EACH EXAM CARRIES SAME MARKS YOU PREPARE 3 SUBJECTS EQUALLY AND ALSO GIVE THIER TO EQUAL TO PREPARING PHYSICS PREPARE WEL WHY BECAUSE STUDENTS ...

L GOUSE BASHA 10 months ago

All the 3 subjects(PCM) are equally important in jee exam. So, don’t neglect any of them. Distribute your time equally and smartly for all the 3 subjects. Also, revise the topics which you...

Aritra Kundu 10 months ago
Please give expert advice for the following three queries. I am from Tamil Nadu and studying Chemical Engineering in NIT Trichy. If I get IT in IIIT Allahabad, IT in NIT Allahabad, CSE in...

@ srihari I.T IN NIT ALLHABAD IS THE FRST PREFRENCE AND GIVE 2ND PREFERENCE TO I.T IN IIIT ALLHABAD . cancell the rest of the thing from yopur choice , and choose wisely what u have to do...

Umakant biswal 24 days ago

Dear Student, you are already at a very good place, I am unable to make out what drives you crazy to think of comparing and contrasting titanic institutions and then expecting to choose one ...

Aneesh Sehgal 24 days ago
which are the best engineering colleges for ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING in terms of best placements and future salary prospects????

Whatever may be the aspects as placement or research works in IIT, ranking as follows IITB IITD IITM IITK IIT khargpur IITR IITG The IIT tag and your performance in the graduation and...
  img
Avinash one year ago

iitb,

VAISHNAVI BATHINA one year ago
sir how is the EEE,ECE AND EEE branches of NIT DELHI please tell soon!! urgent!!

They are good. Also please visit its website to see the placement statistics their.
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago

Yes they have the sufficient facilities their.
  img

sir my main query is about whether the practical labs of NIT delhi are well upto date or they lack somewhere?

Revti Raman one year ago
nit raipur vs iiit jabalpur which is better..? please reply soon

The problems of good faculty is always there. Franckly speekng, this problem is also present in the newer IITs. Now you can image. In B.Tech, don’t entirely depends on the faculties.
  img

Choice is yours. I will suggest you to go through the official website of jee mains to see the previous year opening and closing rank for different rounds. Thanks.
  img

NIT R is older institute and hence is equiped with the all the facilites. All is Well.!!!!
  img
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off