Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

i belong to sc category & my rank is 1695. will i get a seat and if where

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

ya i think u'll def get a seat!!

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Hi, Which online test series would you consider the best for preparing for JEE? Thanks.

I think, askiitians would be the best one, because, its the only one that offers such an online programme at a cost of online test series.. you must discuss it with askiitians faculty..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 11 months ago

You can enroll for online coaching on askiitians website http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/online-coaching/
  img
Avinash 11 months ago

if you are good in concepts then i will prefer resonance................

arsalan nazim 11 months ago
hii... i am tanvi gupta from jodhpur.. i am getting 312 in bitsat 2016 and 100 marks approx. in jee advance.. which college will suit me the best in these scores. pls help me.. not able to...

Dear Student, just make up your mind forst which study programme you may prefer as there is a long list of most eminent colleges and Universities in our country which are providing quality...

Aneesh Sehgal 25 days ago

I’ll prefer Bits but it depends on which branch you want to take. Remeber one thing you can compromise with college but never ever compromise with branch you want to study.

Amey 27 days ago

i will definitely get a dual in pilani, goa and hyderabad. It will be Msc. +B.E .should i prefer it. cuz if i take direct BE it might be compromising.

tanvi 27 days ago
is there a paper 1 paper2 cut off for each subject in jee advanced2016

Your overall performance will be considered, make sure you leave no stone unturned while preparation for the test and thereafter carry out a survey to locate a reputed and esteemed...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago

actually no …...all that depends on is your rank .my brother got 8 in maths but due to his brilliant marks in physics and chemistry he could get into iit roorkee

souvik roy one month ago
I scored 105 in jee main 2016 and got 94% in west bengal board. My board percentile is 99.93. What will be my AIR? I am general category.

Sreejita you have a excellent score in class 12 examination but with your JEE marks you AIR will be >10000 so it might be difficult to get into a prestigious college but there are many good ...

medha 5 days ago

please visit the link http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/rank-predictor.html thanks and approve my answer

SAHIL 6 days ago
I want to get the basic details of onlone coaching and test series by askiitians i eant to get the online chapters for class11

Dear student You can leave your details here and our marketing team will call you providing all the information which you require before enrolling with us.They will arrange a demo session...
  img
Bhavya 2 months ago

Askiitians has a very good study material like Self study package in pendrive. It contains entire subject knowledge along with detailed discussion of questions. Pl contact support or...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago
which books are simmilar to the books provided by the aakash/fitjee institute and are easily available in market. please help??

Sorry, I can not provide you the sample copy of books. But if you wants to purchase it, you can provide me your contact details and our concerned team will contact you. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 11 months ago

You can purchase the study material form us. If you are interested please reply to it. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 11 months ago

@vijay mukti sir i wanted books for science and maths for class 10. please tell the amount of all the books and can you send me a sample of your books on my email id. thankyou

Shivam Singh 11 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off