ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   i belong to sc category & my rank is 1695. will i get a seat and if where

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

ya i think u'll def get a seat!!

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I got 194 marks out of 360 in jee main 2015 and my board percentage in CBSE board 2015 is 93.90% . what will be normalied score (approximately)?

congrats u got a good score and definitely u will get a good nit or dce / nsit last year one of my frnds score 197 in jee main and 96 in boards and his rank was 2700, he is in nit jaipur...

ng29 one month ago

Bravo for your score, you can get a seat at leading institutions of our country, so, keep checking the websites of IITs/NITs as well as of the following – Graphic Era Uni, Dehradun Lovely...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 23 days ago

good chances for the selection in nits

grenade one month ago
My all india rank is 344672. i'm a sc candidate. my sc rank is 19369. is there any chance for me to get admission in any nits or iiits?

Dear, no chance of getting any NITs at this rank.. Last year at the end of the last round counselling, the rank of getting NITs was 179000 in SC cat...
  img
Saurabh Kumar yesterday

Well, honestly speaking, your score is not very promising and I must tell you that with such score you won’t be able to make it at an NIT, but yes you may go for searching the detailed...

Soneel Verma 12 hours ago
A survey team is trying to estimate the height of a mountain above a level plain. From one point on the plain, they observe that the angle of elevation to the top of the mountain is 25...

I don't think that converting to radians will really help you. If you wanted to convert to radians, know that there are π radians in 180 degrees, so make a ratio: π/180 = x/25 solve for x:...

vikas yadav 3 months ago

continue............ Now add the numerators: tan(25) = x / [(1792 tan(28) + x) / tan(28)] Now turn the division of fractions on the right side to a multiplication of fractions using...

vikas yadav 3 months ago

continue..................... so we can set up two tangent functions: tan(x) = opp/adj tan(25) = x / (1792 + y) tan(28) = x / y Now we have a system of equations. Let's solve for the second ...

vikas yadav 3 months ago
respected sir/ madam is architecturing there in IIT’s and which all colleges do we get through paper-2’s advance version..?plz reply as soon as possible.

IIT Kgp and IIT R. Only IITs through paper 2.. yopu must check about SPA Delhi...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago

students who have given paper 2 will be able to get in spa’s nit bits depending upon ur rank u should give NATA too as jj college of architectuure is through NATA not jee mains and lot...

Nikunj Fotedar 2 months ago

no in order for the admission in iit’s for barch u have to clear jee mains paper 1 (not paper 2, paper 2 is for spa and nit’s only and other barch colleges) then for the counselling of jee...

Nikunj Fotedar 2 months ago
I have scored 102 in JEE Main 2015 and have scored 88.40% in CBSE Board. I am a domicile of Odisha. Can I get admission into NIT Rourkela?? Or for that matter, please suggest the top...

You have very minimal chances of getting seat. Hpe for the best.
  img
Avinash 20 days ago

Well you can visit the official weblinks of the below listed colleges/universities and get admission at any of these places -Maharaja Agrasen Inst of Tech. Delhi,........PES Uni,...

Soneel Verma 11 days ago

Chances of nit are very less as ur score is jee main is not so good but dont loose hope and just fight till spot round else u can try for upes dehradun , jaypee noida APPROVE IF USEFUL

ng29 20 days ago
View all Questions »