Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: ask30

i belong to sc category & my rank is 1695. will i get a seat and if where

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

ya i think u'll def get a seat!!

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

will 12 th marks be considered in jee mains ranking? will 12 th marks be considered in jee mains ranking? will 12 th marks be considered in jee mains ranking? will 12 th marks be considered ...

Yaa!! they will be considered in both IIT JEE MAIN & ADVANCED RANKS so don't ignore boards (if u were planning to ignore them at all) u should be in top 20 percentile to be promoted to...

Riddhi Gupta 4 months ago

Yana they will be considered in both iitjee main and advanced so don't ignore boards (if u were planning to ignore them at all) u should be in top 20 percentile to be promoted to advanced...

Riddhi Gupta 4 months ago

12 th marks will be considered for only jee mains ranking and as a criteria for qualifying to write jee advanced(i.e. to get int top 20 percentile or to get 75% above marks).. but they...

Mohit Kumar 17 days ago
What is the eligibility for jee advanced 2016 wether do i need to be in top 20 percentile or do i need to have 75% in 12 th CBSE or both. I got 76% this year, am i eligible form 2 nd...

Candidate should satisfy at least one of these two criteria. Hence you can appear for JEE. For detailed eligibility criteria refer to its official website. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 6 months ago

The board score has to be in nineties and Jee score varies every year so it depends on the cutoff list, but yes, previou yeear’s cutoff may be consulted for a better view or you may simply...

Soneel Verma 6 months ago
which is a better option? IIT G CSE OR BITS PILANI CSE

BITS Pilani stands atop among the both but you may check in details at other institutions too in order to go for a comparative analysis, consider visiting the official weblinks of these – R ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 7 months ago

coz it is better than iit G bt if u want the tag iit then only prefer iit G

navneet 7 months ago

both are good bt pilani is more better

navneet 7 months ago
i have got rank of 677 in preparatory course st . NOW WOULD I GO TO IIT OR CHOOSE ANY BEST CLG IN EAMCET

Your rank is not good for the preparatory course. I will suggest you to take any best college whichever you are getting.
  img
Vijay Mukati 7 months ago

IF you are getting a good course from top college through Eamcet then go for it otherwise choose prep
  img
Avinash 6 months ago
Can u tell me that how good is Silicon Institute of Technology Bhuwaneshwar?

Only software companies vist this college as per its placements statistics. Therefore no meanig of taking the branch other then CS/IT.
  img
Vijay Mukati 6 months ago

It is quite good and has earned a very good image in the field of quality education as well as better placements, so, you needn’t pay much heed to any rumours rather stay focused and if you ...

WHAT ARE THE GOOD ENGENERING PRIVATE COLLEGES IN INDORE

SUM OF GOOD COLLEGES IN INDORE ARE THERE PLEASE ..... if u like my answer and my answer is use full for you so please just click on approve button ...and if you have any other question or...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 6 months ago

Don’t confine your area of interest in educational institutions, rather expand you horizon and try to get at a better place not only at your local institutions, you may consider any of...

View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off

• View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off