Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 7,500 off
USE CODE: Adv50

i belong to sc category & my rank is 1695. will i get a seat and if where

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

ya i think u'll def get a seat!!

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Respected person, This year i apperred for jee mains and advanced but just cleared cutoff and didn`t got the institution of my choice. I am going to get into private engineering college...

You can go this way. But by this it is very difficult to manage both the studies at a time and crack JEE Advanced. Syllabus is some what same but not completly. Still there will be some new...
  img
Vijay Mukati 9 months ago

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Soneel Verma 9 months ago

@Soneel sir, I understood all you have suggested as above, but can you please throw some light over B.tech 1 st year syllabus along with JEE prepration COURSE.. Thanks again. :)

Naman 9 months ago
i had got 75% in pcm in 12 th cbse boards....but got only 58% in maths.....am i eligible to appear for jee advanced...???

YA i knw abt it....but i was confusd abt the eligibility of my marks for jee adv......................................................

vijay sharma 6 months ago

my overall score in pcm is 75%....and in all subjects is 83%.........................................................

vijay sharma 7 months ago

but before appearing for advanced you must qualify jee-mains exam,then only your aligible to write advance.

mansi 6 months ago
i am in 11 how i prepare for jee in 2018 how many iit college is there how is possible to get iit delhi nowhow i am 11 th how to prepare jee mains &advance

Dear student, If you want to study for IIT JEE than you may want to join our coaching institute askIITians.com’s online classroom program. For free demo class by IITian, visit...
  img
Nishant Vora 10 days ago

Dear student You should work hard from beginning by regular self practising each subject’s theory as well as mcq.
  img
Bhavya 10 days ago

hello, first you must learn basics of all subjets.and learn concepts wise all the topics.you must remember formulas in maths.and do maditation in the morning time.all the best.

raj kumar 10 days ago
Sir how would you rank the computer science stream in ISM, NIT Warangal, BITS Goa, DTU, NSIT??

For computer science... NIT Wrangal » DTU » NSIT » ISM » BITS GOA
  img
Saurabh Kumar 9 months ago

CSE Is very good in all the mentioned colleges.
  img
Vijay Mukati 9 months ago

BITs goa and NIT warangal are the best but fees in BITs goa is too high nearly 3.5 lakhs/year

Prajwal Kavad 9 months ago
Dear Sir I'm planning to join FIITJEE South Delhi Centre.Is it a good offer if I'm getting admn at around 20000 for 2 years as I've got 100% waiver + 20000 cash scholarship??? Apart frm...

I dont comment on your coaching center fees. I can say that- preparing from any good coaching center and working hard and getting the concepts cleared are the steps for getting into IIT --...

Ramesh V 6 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 7,500 off

• View Details

Get extra R 7,500 off