Use Coupon: CART10 and get 10% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 50% OFF on Online Material.
Use coupon code: MOB50 | View Course list
                   i belong to sc category & my rank is 1695. will i get a seat and if where

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

ya i think u'll def get a seat!!

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

sir, i’am vivek kumar, completed 12 class . can prepared IIT JEE ADVANCED EXAM
For sure yes, but mind you, it requires a lot of hard work and sincerest efforts, keep in mind these guidelines –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 2 months ago
yes but only if ur 11 th 12 th base is strong otherwise please do not take risk of 1 year iit advanced is not too easy it is the 6 th toughest exam of the planet ….….….….….... PLEASE ........
Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 2 months ago
Find the equation of the family of circles which touch the pair of lines x 2 _ y 2 + 2y- 1 = 0. Please give detailed solutions. Step by step
Shankhaneel Basak 2 months ago
wats there btwn x^2 and y^2? (-/+)
Sandeep 3 months ago
Hi , My rank in the OBC NCL list is 15380 , what are the courses that I can get in NIT trichy or any other NITs ? Thank you
I will suggest you to visit the official website of JEE main to look for the opening and closing rank for previous year of different rounds. All the statistic is available there. Thanks
Vijay Mukati 3 months ago
To get a complete view and a detailed information regarding your stature you need to visit the official weblink of JEE Mains and you may be able to find out the exact stature of yours,...
Soneel Verma 3 months ago
which is the best objective book for physics?
i think you should give a try to objective questions from dc pandey and hc verma
sk tafique one month ago
best objective book for physics hc varma
SHANMUKESHWAR one month ago
I have got 80 in jee main (gen) and 90% in CBSE having domicile of uttarakhand. Will I get any seat in B.Tech ( computer science) Govind Ballabh Pantnagar University Uttarakhand ?
JEE mains ranks are out, you can check the rank from josaa and first round counseling is on right now, if you are on the track plz mention the rank for the check.
Avinash 3 months ago
Your score is quite good and I guess that you may make it at GBPU, Uttrakhand,......but why to play guess games when the jee result is already out, you may better visit the official website ...
Soneel Verma 3 months ago
my rank is 66254 what could i get now
asd 3 months ago
i have secured 181 marks in aipmt 2015 re-test.will i get mbbs seat in all india quota as in this exam 4,00,000 students have given test insteat of 6,00,000 students?
Of course I’m not. I’m just suggesting that you should start preparing for next year because chances of getting a seat are nil. If you still want to believe that you’ll get a seat then go...
Neeti 2 months ago
dont show igo you will get seat if you r thinking u r right then keep thinking!!you r not the cbse authority to decide!!
RISHAB KOMAL 2 months ago
RISHAB KOMAL 2 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details