ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   i belong to sc category & my rank is 1695. will i get a seat and if where

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

ya i think u'll def get a seat!!

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
how much are the minimum marks needed for getting into some decent iit

Dear Student, You need 250-300 for a good branch in new IITS and >300 for old IITs and branch depends on rank. Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 9 days ago

Dear Student, You need 250-300 for a good branch in new IITS and >300 for old IITs and branch depends on rank. Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 9 days ago

Atleast 55% of the total marks, only then you can be in good IITs with a good branch.
  img
Saurabh Kumar 9 days ago
is 10 matks required for iit jee exams or jee mains?

Year of passing of class 12 th makes the difference not 10 th . You have two chances, the year you appear for 12 th and year later....
  img
Aziz Alam 6 months ago

img
Aziz Alam 6 months ago

sir i have appered for my 10 in 2013 but fue to some reasons i discontinued this year and now im gona write my iit exam in 2016 will it make any difference

vignesh 6 months ago
how to prepare the organic chemistry?

1. Don’t believe the hype Don’t let yourself get psyched out by the people around you whining about how difficult organic chemistry is. I let myself get taken in by the horror...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 12 days ago

Dear Student, Organic chemistry is very scoring and very easy to prepare. You just have be focused on fundamentals. All name reactions. All concepts must be clear. Tips to Prepare: 1) All...
  img
Nishant Vora 12 days ago
are not there any books for AIIMS for class 9?

Actually not, Being honest, i found askiitians.com materials for class 9, 10 are very humbeled for Engg and PMT prep, level is very good, except this Bharti Bhawan publication launch a set...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 4 days ago

Dear Student, You can use Disha Publication’s Biology for Aipmt. Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 4 days ago
A particle is moving on a circular path of radius 1m with 2m/s 1. If speed starts increasing at a rate of 2m/s 2 , then what is the acceleration of the particle?

Hi, If speed is increasing at the rate of 2m/s2 than the acceleration is also 2m/s2, its just that beacuse its moving in a circle and acceleration is a vector quantity so its representation...
  img
Yash Baheti 7 months ago
sir i want to know that which iit is best for b.tech in computer science ???????????

All IITs are best as per the branch. It depends on the rank which u get to get into an IIT. I can give you a rough estimate about the ranking ...as the trends change every year but roughly...

Ramesh V 5 years ago

It cant be said that which iit is best for computer science but one thing can be said that iit delhi has one of the most challenging curriculum and very good fascilities for engineering in...

AskiitianExpert Vinayak-iitd 5 years ago
View all Questions »