Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: int40

i belong to sc category & my rank is 1695. will i get a seat and if where

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

ya i think u'll def get a seat!!

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

I am thinking of buying IIT previous years papers book. Can anyone suggest me which ones are better. I came across two names - MTG And Arihant. Also suggest me which of the following is...

Dear Student, You can choose arihant publication for both. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago

Sir*. I am sorry I didn't see your name. Can you tell me In what areas/aspects are each of them better than the others ? ​

Manav Mehta 4 months ago

Thanks a lot for your suggestion sir/ma'am. I would be thankful if you could mention the differences been them. ​

Manav Mehta 4 months ago
what should we be doing 10 days before jee advanced?

Once my teacher said that …. Imagine there is one PC which is being used from 3 days continuously and on next day you wants its best performance . It will not give . This is Epic thruth JEE ...

Aditya Shrivastav 15 days ago

Just re-visit your notes, go through the tricks and tactics that you have learnt so far and being fully prepared attempt the test, wait for result and conduct a kind of survey of certain...

Aneesh Sehgal 14 days ago

Recheck your notes of entrance exams, raise your horizon of tests, keep searching about the protocols of IIt and try to give many mock tests and interviews, get an idea for breakthrough in...

Yachna Singh 14 days ago
I have scored 104 marks in jee main 2016 exam, and Iam expecting around 96% . Can get admission in any of the NITs

Dear Students, Now this will totally depends upon your category and the home state Rank. For General category, 104 is not the sufficient marks to get into th NITs. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 28 days ago

i also scored 112 marks in jee mains...tell me u r category in jee..then i will try to sure which nit u may get

ravi 28 days ago
i got 335 marks in aipmt catagery is sc will i get admission to mbbs

First of all congratulation for getting that marks also congratulation for get selected in AIPMT because for sc cut off for sc is 244 and u have got 335

pIYuSh Chauhan 6 months ago
Sir I have got Mech. Engg. at NSIT. Any comments or views ? Is it good? Please. it would help.

Its a good one and you got good branch too. Go ahead.
  img
Avinash 10 months ago

you’re welcome
  img
Avinash 10 months ago

Thank you Sir!

Shantanu 10 months ago
What are the topics by which we can solve full maths paper of IIT jee?

Dear Student, Focus on chapters like P and C, probability, vecotrs, limit, complex number, integral.functions, matrix determinant. These chapters have more weightage. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 5 months ago

Syllabus of IIT JEE mathematics : All topics of 11 th and 12 th
  img
Nishant Vora 5 months ago
View all Questions »

• OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: int40