Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
pls suggest a good method to prepare for jee as far as organic chemistry is concerned. n pls tell me how to make most use of that ranjeet shahi organic text book!!??

Hii Look in the article for successful method of prepration Seven Steps for effective Time Management Organize:- Have an organized work place Maintain a proper planner for study Plan out...
  img
Sourabh Singh 4 months ago
I am a foreign citizenship holder.(Tanzanian). Is there a foreigner’s quota for admissions in IIT ? Which IITs give such quota and in which fields ? How much rank is good enough to get...

Yes of course, there is NRI reservation scheme in IIT-JEE. Please check the prospectus once, You will get whole info.. Good...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 3 months ago

@saurabh kumar can u please give the link of the prospectus ? i cant find it oline ? thanks ! -ayush.

Ayush Mehta 2 months ago

@saurabh kumar can u please give the link of the prospectus ? i cant find it oline ? thanks ! -ayush.

Ayush Mehta 2 months ago
I’ve posted the following question already, but I didn’t get the answer I wanted. “ I am an OCI (Overseas Citizen of India) and I have a doubt whether I am able to obtain a seat at the IITs?...

JEE-Advanced:Candidates who are NOT citizens of India at the time of registering for JEE (Advanced) [that is for IIT’s only] 2015 (by birth or naturalized) are treated as foreign...
  img
Ravi 2 months ago

AIEEE is now JEE Main and JEE Advanced. JEE Main is for admissions to NITs, IIITs and other centrally funded technical institutions, and institutions funded by several participating State...
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago
checking

http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx read this article all the good books are mentioned in it , it will help you to find all the good books in all three subjects.
  img
Sher Mohammad 6 months ago
ellipse part 1 doubts

img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago

Hello, Please go to the link below and tell me if you find this helpful http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-coordinate-geometry/propositions-of-an-ellipse.aspx Thanks,
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago

thank u sir sir,i am an enrolled student of askiitians,u taught us parabola once when our faculty was absent,sir,i am not able to understand the concept of eccentric angle. can u please...

vineet chatterjee 2 months ago
sir this year i am giving ntse exam...but i am not taking classes for it...so sir kaise prepare karna hoga..

Most of thing will come from your school syllabus. First, you should focus on the school study, plus there is a book for NTSE exam by Tata Mcgraw hill. You should focus on the book as well....
  img
Jitender Singh 7 months ago
View all Questions »