Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
d.c.pandey or h.c.verma or b.m.sharma is best for both mains&advance 2015 plzzzzz help

yes hc verma so nice book for IIT-JEE and dc pandey also very nice book ...both book give level of JEE Mains ques as well as Jee advance …. Best of Luck!!!

Soumya Sen one month ago

yes

Soumya Sen one month ago
please tell me the books for mathematics

Reference Books for Engineering Entrance Exam Chemistry NCERT Chemistry text books of class XI and class XII (usually sufficient) Organic Chemistry by Morrison and Boyd (only for...
  img
Yash Baheti 26 days ago

for co-ordinate geometeryand trigo you can buy kc sinha and sl loney, for algebra you can buy hall and knight and kp basu

jatinjha 25 days ago
which is the best IIT JEE Online coaching center?

IIT JEE Online an initiative by Educationists and Professors with over 300+ man-years of experience in training students for the JEE and similar examinations. Over the last 20 years this...

Link Manager 15 days ago

iitjeeonline.com is one of the best coaching center with the experienced lectures.

Link Manager 15 days ago
we all know that from last year new pattern of examinations ie jee has been implemented... i dont know much but i had a query that... 1.has the chapterwise weithage in iitjee had followed a...

1. The weight age pattern remains same, but the difficulty level may change, every year different iit manages jee paper , so the pattern may be slightly changed . 2. The jee tries to ask...
  img
Sher Mohammad 5 months ago
Sir I am a Student Of Class 11 Preparing for AIPMT and AIIMS.Sir I m ToTALLY CONFUSED about my Preparation.i am Good at Physics as well as Chemistry.i Want to get Rank Under TOP 50 I can...

I would like to suggest you for NCERT firstly, Tkae a brief through NCERT, You would have idea about the syllabus and topic included for the AIIMS and AIPMT entrance exam. Later you must go...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 24 days ago
sir my state rank is 5000 and general category rank is 3000 in haryana . will i get admission in ymca or murthal ?

These are the last year closing cut offs: YMCA University of Science and Technology, Faridabad Closing Cut Off: All India Rank 25,000 Deenbandhu Chhotu Ram University of Science and...
  img
Ramreddy 3 months ago
View all Questions »