Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
which is the best IIT JEE Online coaching center?

IIT JEE Online an initiative by Educationists and Professors with over 300+ man-years of experience in training students for the JEE and similar examinations. Over the last 20 years this...

Link Manager 2 months ago

iitjeeonline.com is one of the best coaching center with the experienced lectures.

Link Manager 2 months ago
can we get admission in iit through NATA exam

No...
  img
Amit Shekhar 3 months ago
Find the locus of the mid point of the chord of a circle x 2 + y 2 = 4 such that the segment intercepted by the chord on the curve x 2 - 2x – 2y =0 subtends a right angle at the origin.

ohh , really?? have you even tried to draw the figure urself ??? all the segments intercepted on this curve inside the circle subtend an obtuse angle

abhidon3 one month ago

well its a correct question

Vikrant Prasad one month ago

hey man ,, why you guyz post such a question which are either wong or incompete ,, it wastes too much time ,,,

abhidon3 one month ago
i am a student who secured 96.2% marks in my board. i secred 8582rank in eamcet, in aieee i secired 181 marks . can please tell me can i attempt for iit jee 2010

hi satyapreet, ur past performance shows u r realy a sincere and bright student,definitely u should attemt for jee next year.Let me make one thing clear u have the potential AND U CAN CRACK...

askiitian expert akshay singh 5 years ago
sir this year i am giving ntse exam...but i am not taking classes for it...so sir kaise prepare karna hoga..

Most of thing will come from your school syllabus. First, you should focus on the school study, plus there is a book for NTSE exam by Tata Mcgraw hill. You should focus on the book as well....
  img
Jitender Singh 6 months ago
is there any course that u r providing for XII passed students online? i have passed XII this year only.

Dear Alpana, Askiitians also offer the course for 10+2 pass out students to groom n prepare them to crack IIT-JEE. For more details you can refer the link given below:...

AskIITians Expert Sunil,DCE 5 years ago

Alpana Singhal 5 years ago
View all Questions »