Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir i paid the amount on jeeadv site through icici credit card. but did not recieved any acknowledgement page. now its showing that the payment has been made but what should i upload against...

i think its better to call jeeadvanced site or mail at jeeadv@iitkgp.ac.in thanks and regards sunil kr askIITian faculty
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 2 months ago
Hey, I am from Bangalore, I am in a bad situation now, the problem is have just done my 10 std in 2010, and I quit school for good reasons. Now I have decieded to resume my sudies and do my...

For JEE 2014 the eligibility criteria for admission, in context of age was: Born on or after 1stOctober 1989 . So for JEE 2015 you can have the idea about the exact date, i.e., Bornon or...
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago
can i get any nit with air 37616 in obc category

The link below is IIT JEE Main Branch and College Predictor.You can use it to get the answer to your query. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html Thanks...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
I have started my jee mains preparation from 11 std from arihant master resource book it provided me with solutions of every problem at the end of every chapter . But now i want to solve jee...

These are best the books preferred for JEE Advanced : http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/important-books.html Any of the Arihant publications will give solved examples along with...
  img
Ramreddy one month ago
What is the branch ranking for Aerospace Engineering in IIT Kanpur ?

The ranks are in the order of opening and closing rank for each category Course Codes General OBC SC ST K4101 1618 2618 644 989 270 446 1502 46
  img
Sourabh Singh one month ago
How do shift to cse in the second yr if I hav taken ee or etc in the first yr in an nit?

It is quite difficult to change branch after first year.. You have to be in top 10 of all the students in 1 st year to do so.. So you know it is quite difficult to do it.. Thanks &...
  img
bharat bajaj 2 months ago
View all Questions »