Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Calculate % yield of the reaction if 200g KHCO3 produces 22g of Co2 upon strong heating.

2KHCO3.........>...........K2CO3.+...........CO2.+........H2O 200g....................................................22g According to the reaction, 2 moles ofKHCO3 should give 1 mole...
  img
Naveen Kumar one month ago
Hello Sir..!! my friend is very intelligent. but her capacity to score is 920/1000 in AP .How much should she score in JEE examz to get into IIT??

she should focus in getting atleast 200+ marks in JEE mains....
  img
Amit Shekhar 2 months ago

200+ marks...
  img
Amit Shekhar 2 months ago
12 gram of carbon reacted with oxygen to produce CO and CO2 at 25 degree and at constant pressure.75Kcal heat was liberated and no carbon reacted.calculate the mass of oxygen which...

Probably your question is not complet. So plz check it and post it again. ..........................................................................................
  img
Naveen Kumar 10 days ago

no sir,question is complete

vineet chatterjee 3 days ago
Sir , can one change branch from Metullurgical to mechenical or ece, cs

Hi, Yes you can switch from any branch to any branch but your course must be a B.Tech or IDD/Integrated M.Tech. The criteria for the branch is ur performance in the 1 st year solely.
  img
Yash Baheti 4 months ago
how to learn dimensions

For that You can follow H.C. Verma Book and first of all ,learn the unit and their dimensions of the physical quantity. It is very easy to learn and then you can learn the equations of these...
  img
Naveen Kumar 24 days ago
Tell me where is the largest library in the world ?

The United States Library of Congress in Washington D.C. ranks as the largest library in the world. The British Library the world's other great library houses a collection comprising of 150...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 5 years ago
View all Questions »