Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir i got 147 mark in jee main and 91.6 in cbse what will be myair

Category?

B Prabakar 3 months ago

obc

saumya 3 months ago
Sir what are the chances of seat upgradation in 2 nd or 3 rd round of Jee Adv counselling this year?

I’m from OBC cat . category rank 1585. and I got Mech in IIT patna in 1 st round.

Ashish Kumar Yadav 4 months ago
Do Previous Years jee Papers Play Any Role for jee 2015??

yes its play you imp role because if you see previous year papers and go throw it so come to know ...which type ques asked in jee..but for sure previous year paper not repeat but make your...

Soumya Sen one month ago

Oh......thats great answer

anil kandakatla one month ago
getting cs at both dtu nd nsit.Which should i opt for?

visit DCTM.edu.in for branch and college predictor

Prof Vivek Kumar 3 months ago
Sir Which is a better option in terms of placements and higher studies in abroad: IIT Roorkee Electrical or BITS Pilani CS? Please reply soon.

In terms of placements yes CS is always placed Higher when you only have BTech but for higher studies and into academics IIT’s always going to be a basket of oppurtunities for you....
  img
Sourabh Singh 3 months ago
what should be the minimum bench marks for maths and science in class 10 if we target to get entered in a recognised college like aiims

You must have 90+ in the science and maths, although Maths would not be there for preparing AIIMS. Just try hard with the cleared concepts, result would be good. Good...
  img
Saurabh Kumar yesterday

You must have 90+ atleast in the secondary school exam. Exam like AIIMS, you have to prepare very seroius keeping every concept cleared. Result wll be good, just proceed hard for the...
  img
Saurabh Kumar yesterday

You must have 90+ atleast in the secondary school exam. Exam like AIIMS, you have to prepare very seroius keeping every concept cleared. Result wll be good, just proceed hard for the...
  img
Saurabh Kumar yesterday
View all Questions »