Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
is it advisable to study for jee advanced for 2nd time after taking admission in some other college?

It depends upon your personal motive and the level of determination. If you are very much interested in getting into IITs then you should consider that option. But, there are complications...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
A body is thrown horizontally with a vel. u from top of the tower. The displacement of the stone when the horizontal and vertical vel. are equal?(Horizontal projectile)

Hello Dear student, v= gt u=gt t=u/g the horizontal displacment = u*u/g the vertical displacment, s= .5g (u/g)^2
  img
Sher Mohammad one month ago
books for iit numericals

http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx read this article all the good books are mentioned in it , it will help you to find all the good books in all three subjects.
  img
Sher Mohammad one month ago
which is better IIT D MnC(4year) or IIT D MnC(5 year)? has IIT D introduced MnC(4 year) this year only?

Hi Pranavaa, Yes, i think they introduced B.Tech in M & C this year only. Five year will be better for you. Good Luck! Thanks & Regards Jitender Singh IIT Delhi askIITians Faculty
  img
Jitender Singh 2 months ago

why 5 year?

pranavaa 2 months ago
lovely professional university what is it’s rank in india?

There are various types of ranking for a institue . Although ,it has been ranked**17th Best University(Overall) in India** on the basis of Students on a Single campusin a survey done by ZEE...
  img
Sourabh Singh one month ago
View all Questions »