Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 15,000 off
USE CODE: testing

there are many books in for iitjee ....but i want the best book to prepare for iitjee..can u tell me plzz ????

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear  Tejas,

Best Books for IIT JEE :

http://www.askiitians.com/Important-books-iit-jee.aspx

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards

Amit - IT BHU

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

i had got 75% in pcm in 12 th cbse boards....but got only 58% in maths.....am i eligible to appear for jee advanced...???

YA i knw abt it....but i was confusd abt the eligibility of my marks for jee adv......................................................

vijay sharma 4 months ago

my overall score in pcm is 75%....and in all subjects is 83%.........................................................

vijay sharma 4 months ago

but before appearing for advanced you must qualify jee-mains exam,then only your aligible to write advance.

mansi 4 months ago
i am not strong on my first years sylabus im doing my level best in hte second year do i have a chance to get into an nit if i revice my first yaers portion as in my institition they are...

Be single minded, make sincerest efforts and bear in mind these tips –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 6 months ago

Yes,I think there is a good chance. But of course it depends on how sincere you are.. Remember, it’s never too late :)

Kalyani Jayachandran Menon 6 months ago
got 15321 rank in jee advance 2015 passed AAT please suggest a branch that i can get in any iit also concider b arch as an option and the odds to get that branch jee main rank 35000 , would ...

Yes there are pretty good chances for you to get a seat, still you must visit the official weblink of Jeemains to check the current status there and let me tell you that there are some...

Dude go for zonel IIT’s only and I think that you may get one of them but if no zonel than take the NIT’s

Akshit Matthew 6 months ago
Hello sir my aieee rank is 300000 ..This only 1.5lakh user register their name for counsiling ..i know that from time of india newspaper....So can i get ANy IIIT or GFTI ...plz sir rply

As your score is too low to get in at an IIT/NIT so, I recommend you to visit the official weblinks of some renowned institutions to seek admission details and then get enrolled in any of...

Sorry brother no chance of NIT IIIT or GFTI I suggest you go for private and it is not that bad okay.

and also the seat allotement is based on merit only and no other stats.

sir my AIR is 2867.so wht shud i opt new iits or old iits

You can see the opening and closing rank for iits in previous year and according judge the importance of the same. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 7 months ago

Try for the core branches in older IITs then go for CS/Mech in newer IITs.
  img

Look for core branches and rest depends on your interest.
  img
Which books are good for iit jee maths?Which book is better one Skills in coordinate geometry by Dr Sk Goel goyal or New pattern iit mathematics,sk goel...

sorry for above answer ncert maths also good book but not iit jee inprepation jee you have read concept if you read only one book you don’t get full knowledge first you read telugu academi...

RAMCHANDRARAO one month ago

NCEERT BOOK IS GOOD FOR IIT JEE EXAM EXAM ALL THE BEST BEST OF LUCK THANK YOU WISH YOU HAPPY NEW YEAR

RAMCHANDRARAO one month ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 15,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 15,000 off