ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

there are many books in for iitjee ....but i want the best book to prepare for iitjee..can u tell me plzz ????

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear  Tejas,

Best Books for IIT JEE :

http://www.askiitians.com/Important-books-iit-jee.aspx

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards

Amit - IT BHU

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i need a solution to 1997 questions of JEE

u must referr IIT JEE PREVIOUS YEARS OF ARIHANT OR MTG that are solved a pprove if useful approve if useful approve if useful

ng29 one month ago

U could refer the book by arihant or fiitjee materials. Hit approve if u got even a little help by my answer :) Thanks .

Drake one month ago
Hi sir/mam, I have just passed out of 10 th standard, and I have purchased the following books for my IIT JEE-2017 preparation- (1) PHYSICAL CHEMISTRY- OP Tandon, RC Mukherjee (2) INORGANIC...

Use the formula book for instant revision imojo.in/formula Use Coupon Code EXAMHACKERS20

EXAM HACKERS one month ago

I would also like to mention that I have purchased SL Loney books on trigonometry and coordinate geometry.

Amartya one month ago
sir, my child had completed CBSE 10 th in maharashtra, and now studying her 12 th class in karnataka PU board. Is she eligible to give MH-CET (if exists) in 2016 ,also getting a good score...

Getting a good score in JEE will tend to a good engineering college, but During seat allocation, state reservation is being followed, 50 % for home state student rest for other states. The...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 29 days ago

Hello Sir, Yes getting good score in BOards and JEE can definitely help you get a seat in a good engineering college. However, I would like to inform you about UPESEAT exam, it is an...

Devik Aggarwal 29 days ago

thankyou sir so if i select hometown as maharashtra and produce domicile certificate, then she is eligible to get an admission in any engg. college in maharashtra .isn’t?

rajee 26 days ago
Scoring topic

physics is scoring topic

naresh masaboina one year ago

physics

mohit yadav one year ago
Good Evening Sir/Mam I want to know if there is any institue for preparation og AFMC and AIIMS after class 10.

There is no such institute. All institutes provide foundation courses till 10 th class after that you can enroll in 11th-12th combined course for AIPMT, AFMC or AIIMS preparation. And also...
  img
Raheema Javed 3 months ago
View all Questions »