ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

there are many books in for iitjee ....but i want the best book to prepare for iitjee..can u tell me plzz ????

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear  Tejas,

Best Books for IIT JEE :

http://www.askiitians.com/Important-books-iit-jee.aspx

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards

Amit - IT BHU

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
How Should I Plan My Daily Time Table ?

Hi student First count how much time you have for studies other than your daily routine work. Then divide the time according to your need of study and type of subject for study.Study hard...
  img
Anjali Ahuja 3 months ago
aadg

The equation root(x+1) - root(x-1) = root(4x-1) has how many solutions?

Hello Student, root (x+1) -root(x-1)=root(4x-1) squaring both sides, we get x+1+x-1-2root(x^2-1)=4x-1 2x-2root(x^2-1)=4x-1 -2x+1=2root(x^2-1) squaring again both sides 4x^2+1-4x=4(x^2-1)...
  img
Arun Kumar 8 months ago
Are the faculty for the 4 year btech and 5 year dual degree the same? What should be preferred between MnC Delhi btech or dual degree?

they will be the same. you just got to know whether you want to do more research in that field, then only do an mtech. dont go about taking a 5 year course, if you are planning on doing upsc...

Vineet Vinayak 8 months ago

jocsap not opening.....I am in tension now as I have to do some changes before locking it :( :(

Kunal 8 months ago

do you also need to do some changes also in your choice list ???

Kunal 8 months ago
sir pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee tell me civil. in dtu or EE in MNNIT .which is best?????

While deciding priority order you have to take care of both branch and college. MNNIT is a better college and EE also good branch than civil. So it better to choose EE in MNNIT rather than...
  img
Ramreddy 7 months ago
View all Questions »