there are many books in for iitjee ....but i want the best book to prepare for iitjee..can u tell me plzz ????

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear  Tejas,

Best Books for IIT JEE :

http://www.askiitians.com/Important-books-iit-jee.aspx

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards

Amit - IT BHU

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
12 gram of carbon reacted with oxygen to produce CO and CO2 at 25 degree and at constant pressure.75Kcal heat was liberated and no carbon reacted.calculate the mass of oxygen which...

Probably your question is not complet. So plz check it and post it again. ..........................................................................................
  img
Naveen Kumar 2 months ago

no sir,question is complete

vineet chatterjee 2 months ago
can i have link of ie irodov solutions.

thanks. will check there
  img
rake 11 days ago

Try flipkart. They are available there.

Rakesh Singh 11 days ago
Can a MBIPC student can apply for AIIMS exam

Hi Please elaborate the term MBIPC. I think it means you also have Mathematics subject. As long as you have Physics, Chemistry & Biology in Class 12 th you can appear for medical...
  img
Sumreet Johar 5 months ago
What is modular programming??

Modular programming can be used to break up a large program into manageable units, or to create code that can be easily re-used. A modular program consists of a main module and one or more...
  img
Deepak Patra 5 years ago
Assuming 2s-2p mixing is NOT operative, the paramagnetic species among the following is : (A) Be2 (B) B2 (C) C2 (D) N2 Sir, plz explain why (C) is the answer of the above question.

sorry it was a mistake C) C2 is the correct one as it has 2 unpaired electrons.hence,paramagnetic

harit 6 months ago

d

harit 6 months ago
View all Questions »