Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

I got 110 marks in IIT-JEE 2010 without any coaching. Is it possible to crack IIT-JEE with only 1 year long term coaching after passing 12th with CBSE (Riyadh, KSA) syllabus? Does enrolling in residential coaching increase the chance of getting a good seat for an NRI? I am presently enrolled in Narayana Institute Day Scholar.

Thanks in advance to anyone who replies :)

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear abdul,

Its great that u scored good marks without taking any coaching....and yes 1 year is a sufficient time to crack IIT..

It all depends on the quality of teaching in residential coaching...if its above par u shud take it and definitely its useful...

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Respected person, This year i apperred for jee mains and advanced but just cleared cutoff and didn`t got the institution of my choice. I am going to get into private engineering college...

You can go this way. But by this it is very difficult to manage both the studies at a time and crack JEE Advanced. Syllabus is some what same but not completly. Still there will be some new...
  img
Vijay Mukati 11 months ago

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Soneel Verma 11 months ago

@Soneel sir, I understood all you have suggested as above, but can you please throw some light over B.tech 1 st year syllabus along with JEE prepration COURSE.. Thanks again. :)

Naman 11 months ago
i am getting 116 marks in jee main 2016 will i qualify for jee advanced 2016 are ther any bonus marks in the paper

Dear student, 1 or 2 questions are expected to get bonus this time in jee 2016. but final jee’s decision will be final on this not any one else. Your score is good enough to allow you...
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago

Yes you will get qualification for JEE ADVANCE
  img
Sourabh Singh 2 months ago

dear friend, if you get the 116 marks in jee main, you will definately qualify to the jee advanced.. Not only 116 , you got only 105 marks you will admitted to jee advanced, it is this year ...

mohan 2 months ago
hello, iam kavya studying in 11 th now.i want take engineering entrance for my further studies. so i wanted to know that jee main and jee advance are two separate exams what..or else i...

I really appreciate that you are quite a consious student and aware to get a clear future prospects in your upcoming years, ok my suggestion for you is –Stay focused on your studies and...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 11 months ago

Both have some differences in the syllabus like mains have some topics which are not covered in advanced and advanced also have some topics which aren't included in mains …...topics of...

Riddhi Gupta 9 months ago

jee main is exam for admission in nits and iiits and is easy exam but jee advance is diificult exam and for admission in iits , to give jee advance u have to qualify jee main first , its ur ...

ng29 11 months ago
How much rank should I get in jee mains to get a b category seat in cbit ?

Hii You should have AIR in between 7500-35000 o get category rank in CBIT
  img
Sourabh Singh 16 days ago

Dear Koushik, you may check it on your own at the official website of CBIT and may find it there , for your kind information, i may share here thatb you need to have scored minimum 8k to...

Aneesh Sehgal 12 days ago
Tell me DVD, the new technology that looks like a CD-ROM but holds over 4.7 Gb of data (can hold a full length movie) stands for?

DVD stands for Digital Versatile Disc. DVD is the new generation of optical disc storage technology. DVD is essentially a bigger, faster CD that can hold cinema-like video, better-than-CD...

ritu goyal 7 years ago
Sir, my AIR (General) is 16,372 and SC rank is 407. Is there any chance for me to get into any IITs ? If yes, then which branches ?

PLEASE VIST THE BELOW MENTIONED LINK AND COMPARE YOUR RESULTS WITH LAST YEAR CUTOFF: http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/opening-closing-rank.html WITH REGARDS SAHIL

SAHIL 13 days ago

Thanks. Please could you tell me whether the streams in IIT are offered on the basis of general rank or SC rank.

Aviroop Mondal 13 days ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off