ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

I got 110 marks in IIT-JEE 2010 without any coaching. Is it possible to crack IIT-JEE with only 1 year long term coaching after passing 12th with CBSE (Riyadh, KSA) syllabus? Does enrolling in residential coaching increase the chance of getting a good seat for an NRI? I am presently enrolled in Narayana Institute Day Scholar.

Thanks in advance to anyone who replies :)

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear abdul,

Its great that u scored good marks without taking any coaching....and yes 1 year is a sufficient time to crack IIT..

It all depends on the quality of teaching in residential coaching...if its above par u shud take it and definitely its useful...

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i have qualified for jee mains in 2015 can i again attempt for jee advance 2016 while studying in NIT college?

of course u can re apper for jee main while pusuing ur btech in nit or any college if u get better college than previous one than must leave previous college APPROVE IF USEFUL

ng29 one month ago

Befor going for JEE adv, one needs to re qualify JEE Mains, but what is the fun taking it while studying in an NIT? Do you wish to shift at IIT, if so then okay, go ahead.....Otherwise you...

Soneel Verma 3 days ago

to give jee advance 2016 , u had to re qualify jee main in jee main 2016 and while studying in college . u have to re apper for jjee main and must qualify for advance APPROVE IF USEFUL

ng29 one month ago
i have completed my class 12 th from hyderabad....... but my native place is jammu....... then what will be my state........ jammu and kashmir or telangana.....

your home state would be telangana in nit coumcelling as you have studied in telangana and got nit rank on telangana

sajid 12 days ago

ur homestate in NIT councling will be TELANGANA plz approve if useful in case of any doubts ask in ans boox

Nicho priyatham 20 days ago

not a permananet resident of telengana.

Mohit Kumar 19 days ago
how should i make my schedule for preparation ?

Prepare the week wise target number of chapters to be completed. Also prepare for month wise and accordingly long term plan should be ready with you. Make your daily routine accordingly....
  img
Vijay Mukti 2 days ago

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Soneel Verma yesterday
What do we call the study of birds?

Ornithology is the branch of zoology concerned with the study of birds.

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
I have scored 102 in JEE Main 2015 and have scored 88.40% in CBSE Board. I am a domicile of Odisha. Can I get admission into NIT Rourkela?? Or for that matter, please suggest the top...

You have very minimal chances of getting seat. Hpe for the best.
  img
Avinash 21 days ago

Well you can visit the official weblinks of the below listed colleges/universities and get admission at any of these places -Maharaja Agrasen Inst of Tech. Delhi,........PES Uni,...

Soneel Verma 12 days ago

Chances of nit are very less as ur score is jee main is not so good but dont loose hope and just fight till spot round else u can try for upes dehradun , jaypee noida APPROVE IF USEFUL

ng29 21 days ago
i am getting 51 in jee main 2015 .as, paper was bit tough this time is their any chance of clearing for jee adv? 2 questions are also doubtfull (is their would be any grace)? does grace...

ofcourse bonus is give to all candidates and three questions are bonus approve if useful

ng29 2 months ago

It is a very normal and understood thing that if there is something problematic in a test and the students get vocal about it or show any discrepancy for the same then for sure yes the...

Aniket Bagga 23 days ago

thanx...kindly go through a question asked in jee main 2015..question no. 75 as per set D .there are 2 aspects of question all have different answers according to aakash and allen its...

iitian 2 months ago
View all Questions »