Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

I got 110 marks in IIT-JEE 2010 without any coaching. Is it possible to crack IIT-JEE with only 1 year long term coaching after passing 12th with CBSE (Riyadh, KSA) syllabus? Does enrolling in residential coaching increase the chance of getting a good seat for an NRI? I am presently enrolled in Narayana Institute Day Scholar.

Thanks in advance to anyone who replies :)

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear abdul,

Its great that u scored good marks without taking any coaching....and yes 1 year is a sufficient time to crack IIT..

It all depends on the quality of teaching in residential coaching...if its above par u shud take it and definitely its useful...

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

i want help and guidance on how to study for jee mains 2016 as i am a dropper this year and do not want to join coaching classes . need assistance to know how to get about 200 marks in jee...

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 9 months ago

Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work harder on them, download concerned topic papers and practice them, define a proper time for practice, join some reputed...

Soneel Verma 9 months ago

Hi, the main ingredient for success is discipline. It requires discipline to study systematically and sincerely. There are a variety of brilliant reference books you can use. Math – McGraw...

Kalyani Jayachandran Menon 9 months ago
hello, my AIR is 653. Which is a better choice? IIT R/IIT G CSE or IIT M Dual Degree in electrical engg.

In between cs and ee, it depends on your interest in which field you want to pursue your career but in betwwen IITR and IITG I would definitely prefer IITR with no secondary thought. All the...
  img
Avinash 10 months ago

All the institutions are quite good but make sure what’s your choice, you may choose that branch which interests you the most so that you may excel in that........if you want to go for a...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

IIT M will be a good choice

Prajwal Kavad 10 months ago
which is best books for chemistry for iit advance plz suggest one each physical, organic and inorganic chemistry

Well to be honest, i’ve never heard of it before. But what i would like to suggest is : go to a library and get hold of all the books including cengage publication. Read a random chapter...

Neeti 9 months ago

P.Bahadur for Physical Chemistry Solomons for organic chemistry O.P Randon for inroganic chemistry :) and even J.D.Lee is very good for inorganic chemistry :) Feel free to ask any follow up ...

Neeti 9 months ago

what is ur opinion about cengage publication

gunvant bhati 9 months ago
Dear Sir, I would like to know which one of FIITJEE or Vidyamandir is better. SANCHIT Contact - +919973921477

dear student, This is a good question but not only coaching define the quality of education. that is depend on your performance also in that perticular coaching. In every coaching , there...

AskiitianExpert Pramod-IIT-R 6 years ago

Dear Sir I'm planning to join FIITJEE South Delhi Centre. Apart from that I promise to dedicate at least 5-6 hrs for self study. Is that fine enough routine to get into IIT??

Sanchit Alekh 6 years ago
I HAVE GOT 60% MARKS IN 12TH CBSE AND DID NOT QUALIFY MAINS EXAM LAST YEAR.CAN YOU PLEASE TELL ME HOW MUCH MARKS NEEDED IN MAINS ENTRANCE 2016 TO GET BEST NIT COLLEGE ALSO GIVE ME COLLEGE...

hello friend this is hemanth you need to have a good ipe % in order to get good scope of getting good nit/iit college.So u should strive hard in order get a seat! firstly u need to have...

hemanth 4 months ago

best NIT college in india is NIT warangal. even there are many other colleges but all aim this!! try to write even some other exams

hemanth 4 months ago
i am dropping 1 yr fr prep of main & advance i want some advice on how to further convert it in results

1.you should first think veryyyyyyyyyyy carefully about this.It is an important decision . Everybody is full of spirit in the beginning of the year , but as it ends they get distracted and...

Yamini Singh one year ago

1.you should first think veryyyyyyyyyyy carefully about this.It is an important decision . Everybody is full of spirit in the beginning of the year , but as it ends they get distracted and...

Yamini Singh one year ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off