Use Coupon: CART40 and get 40% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

I got INDUSTRIAL ENGINEERING WITH M TECH IN INDUSTRIAL ENGINEERING AND MANAGEMENT at IIT-Kharagpur...i wanted to know about the scope,placement etc of the same...kindly reply

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear akarsh,

Congratulations for getting a much in demand branch and that too in IIT kharagpur....Let me tell you career prospects with industrial engg is quite bright and there are excellent placement opportunities....

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

what could be the marks range for rank around 66 in Jee Advanced 2016. Please Tell me nearly accuratly. Thank u.
Can be around 370-380.
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
It depends, but may be around 380, what is your score? Did you get in somewhere? if not then you may try at some other renowned institutions where the students are provided with quality...
Soneel Verma 4 months ago
Which would be better iit palakkad or nit warangal??
NIT warangal as the infrastructure faculity course work placements every thing would be better when compared to newly formed IITs
Avinash 5 months ago
Feedback for NIT Warangal is quite encouraging. but if you are in a fix, always go for a comparative analysis as it helps you get an extensive information as well as to get a clear picture...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
NIT warangal is more preferable , IIT pallkad being a new one will not have all the proper facilities and labs go for NIT warangal it is worth more than IITpallakad plz approve
Prajwal Kavad 4 months ago
Respected person, This year i apperred for jee mains and advanced but just cleared cutoff and didn`t got the institution of my choice. I am going to get into private engineering college...
You can go this way. But by this it is very difficult to manage both the studies at a time and crack JEE Advanced. Syllabus is some what same but not completly. Still there will be some new...
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...
@Soneel sir, I understood all you have suggested as above, but can you please throw some light over 1 st year syllabus along with JEE prepration COURSE.. Thanks again. :)
Naman 4 months ago
i want to top jee mains 2016 what to do
dude everyone wants to top in jee exam. here is what you can do - increase your speed by practising a large number of questions - clear all your concepts - solve the previous year papers -...
Vaibhav Gupta 4 months ago
u got to work hard ,,,,,,,,,,and harder … wishes
alisha 4 months ago
dude, everone wan
Vaibhav Gupta 4 months ago
HC Verma Volume-1 Ch.-3 Kinematics Q.31. Can someone give me the solution?
31. For elevator and coin u = 0 As the elevator descends downward with acceleration a (say) The coin has to move more distance than 1.8 m to strike the floor. Time taken t = 1 sec. 1 ut ...
chetan mannan 4 months ago
You may consult IE Irodov book for solutions and for advanced practice and for the sake of looking for reputed institutions, you may join any of these – BHU,...
it will help you ….….….…..PLEASE ..... if u like my answer and my answer is use full for you so please just click on approve button ...and if you have any other question or dought keep...
Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 4 months ago
how to plan for iit books to follow week plan about how to give equal weitage to every sub if i go to fiitjee
Dear lala Just stay calm and focus on understanding rather than mugging. Be regular in class and stay with concepts.Refer good books For BOOKS you can see this link...
Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
wat books to folow for physics
TINA SETT 3 years ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details