• OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 7,500 off
USE CODE: Aakash50

how should i go for preparation of iit jee. this is my 2 attempt

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear  Isha,

Study with commitment and dedication .. you will surely score best in IIT JEE .. Do the self study of 6-7 hours everyday...

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards

Amit - IT BHU

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

what should we be doing 10 days before jee advanced?

Once my teacher said that …. Imagine there is one PC which is being used from 3 days continuously and on next day you wants its best performance . It will not give . This is Epic thruth JEE ...

Aditya Shrivastav one month ago

Just re-visit your notes, go through the tricks and tactics that you have learnt so far and being fully prepared attempt the test, wait for result and conduct a kind of survey of certain...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago

Recheck your notes of entrance exams, raise your horizon of tests, keep searching about the protocols of IIt and try to give many mock tests and interviews, get an idea for breakthrough in...

Yachna Singh one month ago
Sir, is it fine if we read according to the weight-age give on the internet??? As we are not having much time to read all the topics properly!

You can refer to self study packages made by askIITians in which you should see study planner which will definitely help you preparing startegically....
  img
Harsh Patodia 2 months ago

It depends on your preparation. For complete benefit complete thing is recommended.
  img
Harsh Patodia 2 months ago

hello, you must read for 10 hours because you are preparing for jee.that is not easy task.so prepare well.....................all the best..........................

raj 2 months ago
presently am in 11 th. iam an aspirant of jee 2017. so as to crack jee iam taking coaching. i thought that they only focus students on iit. but they are telling iit as well as...

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Soneel Verma 11 months ago

Don’t make the mistake of being in pressure or stress I suggest you immediately quit before it is too late.

Akshit Matthew 11 months ago

Well, if you haven’t spent much money on it, the best option would be to quit it.

Kalyani Jayachandran Menon 11 months ago
Is repeating for jee is good idea if I am ready to do it with my complete determination?

hello yes sure if you do your task with full determination then sure you can crack iit. remember there are only two things required to crack iit one is time management and other is...

raj 13 days ago

yes sure if you do your task with full determination then sure you can crack iit. remember there are only two things required to crack iit one is time management and other is determination. ...

SAHIL 13 days ago
which topic should i read more attentively to crack iit?

YOU SHOULD FOCUS ON COORDINATE GEOMMETRY IN MATHEMATICS; THEN IN PHYSICS------- THERMODYNAMIC,ELECTROSTATICS,CURRECT ELECTRICITY,MAGNETISM,OPTICS IN CHEMISTRY ---- QUANTITATIVE ANALYSIS,...

FITJEE 2 years ago

YOU SHOULD FOCUS ON COORDINATE GEOMMETRY IN MATHEMATICS; THEN IN PHYSICS------- THERMODYNAMIC,ELECTROSTATICS,CURRECT ELECTRICITY,MAGNETISM,OPTICS IN CHEMISTRY ---- QUANTITATIVE ANALYSIS,...

FITJEE 2 years ago

calculus: mainly limits and definite integrals Co-ordinate: st. lines, circles and parabola Organic: GOC, isomerism,...

NANDA 2 years ago
HI SIR, NOW IAM STUDYING 11 I WILL WRITE JEE MAINS&ADVANCED. WHICH BRANCH IS BEST IN ALL IIT.GIVE ANSWER WITH DETAILS

hello mahesh any of branch from iit is best, because it is from iit. but i think you can select that in which you are interested for e.g. if your interest is in computer you can go for...

SAHIL 3 months ago

Hey Dear, It’s purely a matter of your choice as well as interest, you may choose computer sciense engg, or Electronics or Biotechnology or Civil engg.....there is a wide range of study...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 7,500 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 7,500 off