FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

how should i go for preparation of iit jee. this is my 2 attempt

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear  Isha,

Study with commitment and dedication .. you will surely score best in IIT JEE .. Do the self study of 6-7 hours everyday...

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards

Amit - IT BHU

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Dear Sir / Madam, I have given JEE now. Can I give JEE Main again in 2016? If yes what are the conditions? If I take admission based on current result still can I give JEE Main in 2016?...

If you passed your class 12 th in 2015, you would be eligible..weather you would studying or not.....
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

I think that i read somewhere that if you have taken admission into an NIT, you can no longer appear in JEE mains. Please check the rules carefully.

Hasan Naqvi one month ago

I believe, if you have taken adm

Hasan Naqvi one month ago
If a bag contains 15 marbles, 3 yellow, 4 white, and 8 blue marbles, how many samples of 2 can be drawn in which both marbles are blue?

The question is "how many samples of 2 can be drawn in which both marbles are blue?" The question is not "what is the probability." We are also not counting any draw in which either one or...

TEJKIRAT SINGH 2 months ago

The question is "how many samples of 2 can be drawn in which both marbles are blue?" The question is not "what is the probability." We are also not counting any draw in which either one or...

vikas yadav 2 months ago

thankyou

Akansha 2 months ago
please suggest between allen kota,fiitjee kalu sarai,resonance kota. considering that i am an average student want the syllabus to go smooth and teach us as a fresher.(for drpper course)?

i think RESONANCE KOTa will be best for u as i had seen there notes and material , it is very well organized than all other institutes, also it will be very helpful for u . and u will be...

ng29 yesterday

yess ofcourse i had talked to one of my friends who gave paper this year and he was from resonance he scored 197 in mains and 95 in boards , i had reccomended after consulting him teachers...

ng29 yesterday

look it depends on ur determination and hard work , student does not matters not fiitjee bcoz they are very high level and their material is also upto olympiad level that is unnceceesary and...

ng29 yesterday
What is the level of difficulty of BITSAT 2015? What would be the expected cut-off for CSE at Pilani Branch?

It would be same as of last year. Expected cutoff for cs would be min 75% of total marks obtaibned in GEN cat..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 7 days ago

BITSAT level is quite easy and same as that of previos year as i have heard from amny from my friends so cut off for cse will be around 370 , and also it includes some of mistakes as my...

ng29 7 days ago
2.Two pendulum of length 1.21m and 1m start vibrating. At some instant the two are in the mean position in same phase. After how many vibrations of the longer pendulum will they be in the...

since time period depends on sq. root of length T 1 /T 2 =sqr. root(L 1 /L 2 ) = 1.1 it imples T 1 =1.1T 2 ------> 10 T 1 =11 T 2 it implies after 10 s\oscillations of first pendulum and 10...

Abhishek Singh 4 months ago
GONE THROUGH THIS SOMEWHERE.... CBSE has given four (4) marks to all students for a ‘wrong’ question in Physics in JEE Main paper. As per the reports, none of the options given in the...

Yes, in a question of Physics, there were 2 options correct. if you attempted the question, you would given 4 marks, and it would be additive for all the students, also, the cut off marks...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

yse shikha bonus is given for that question that u r talkin about whose answer is given ln2, ln2 and there is no effect of bonus on cut off also there are rumours that question of...

ng29 one month ago

that's for que 78,iam asking for ques 87 in which none of the given ption is correct.Any bonus for that???

shikha one month ago
View all Questions »