• OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 15,000 off
USE CODE: suraj30

how should i go for preparation of iit jee. this is my 2 attempt

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear  Isha,

Study with commitment and dedication .. you will surely score best in IIT JEE .. Do the self study of 6-7 hours everyday...

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards

Amit - IT BHU

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Sir my jee main rank is 1,50,000 nd board marks are 57% i wnated to ask do board marks matter for counsiling in jee and i manage to get a seat through jee main counsiling buy JOSAA

Your +2 board score is not very promising, and it does matter a lot, you are not elibible to get a seat through Josaa but you may definitely get a seat at some reputed institutions where...

Soneel Verma 7 months ago

Please correct some errors in your question it’s by not buy and wanted not wnated.And yes board matters very much.

Akshit Matthew 7 months ago
Dear Sir I was born in USA and came back to India long back and doing all my studies in India from beginning. I will complete my 10+2 also in few years from CBSE. Since I have US passport...

Yes you can sit for JEE. I believe you are an NRI, and as you are in CBSE you are definitely elegible to sit in JEE. There are provisons for both residential as well as non-residential NRI...
  img
Riddhish Bhalodia 4 days ago

yes you can appear..........................................................................,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Mohit Kumar 3 days ago
I have got a rank around 7660 in jee advance and around 23000 in jee mains...please can you tell me whether i should opt for repeat or could i get an iit/nit... Please reply fast..

Wait for all counselling sessions and then take the decision. If you are confident and determined that you’ll definitely go for good ranking than previous you can opt other wise stay...
  img
Avinash 7 months ago

Go for IITs, than NITs …..don’t go for taking drop...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 7 months ago

My opinion is never in favour of dropping a year and to start anew, rather to wait and watch, why don’t you retain your patience till the completionof counselling rounds, may be possible...

Soneel Verma 7 months ago
Which books are good for iit jee maths?Which book is better one Skills in coordinate geometry by Dr Sk Goel goyal or New pattern iit mathematics,sk goel...

sorry for above answer ncert maths also good book but not iit jee inprepation jee you have read concept if you read only one book you don’t get full knowledge first you read telugu academi...

RAMCHANDRARAO one month ago

NCEERT BOOK IS GOOD FOR IIT JEE EXAM EXAM ALL THE BEST BEST OF LUCK THANK YOU WISH YOU HAPPY NEW YEAR

RAMCHANDRARAO one month ago
i m an iit aspirant bt i will iit claimer if u help me. im taking iit jee 2010 coaching 4rm narayana bt i have nt study anytng bt now i want 2 do anytngh 2 get through iit jee 2010 send...

Hi rajvinder singh As you said thet you have done nothing.so now you have to do more hard work .and it will require better time managemant. First you shuld attaind the class regularly from...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
sir it is given there in faqs of josaa that there will be no spot round of nit”s this year is it true?????????

Right now for the allotment of seats counselling is done till four rounds according to josaa. If lot of seats are still vacnt after fourth round they may thonk of. No such official...
  img
Avinash 6 months ago

For any qurey related to counselling you can call them on there helpline number. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 6 months ago

Don’t pay much attention to rumours or hearsays, just directly visit the official weblinks of Jeemains and Josaa and get to know the actual scenario there, if you could not make it there,...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 6 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 15,000 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 15,000 off