Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

how should i go for preparation of iit jee. this is my 2 attempt

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear  Isha,

Study with commitment and dedication .. you will surely score best in IIT JEE .. Do the self study of 6-7 hours everyday...

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards

Amit - IT BHU

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
JEE Mains 2015 Opening and closing Rank available on way2mca.com/jeeMain.php Exclusive. After 1 st round counselling declared on official website?

Are you asking for it or providing information?...well my advice is to check your status and find out where you have been allocated a seat....if you couldn’t get seat there then try at...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 26 days ago

Thanks for your Answer I am actualy sharing the information and want your riview for the opening and closing rank provided by the website way2mca.com/jeeMain.php

Rahat S 25 days ago
HI, I would like to buy your study material for IIT-JEE (mains & advance). But I am trying to call you on your toll free number (18002000838) , but it is saying invalid number. I am in...

Please provide your contact details, our concerned team will contact you. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 8 days ago

check the link for the related info for NRI section and the related study material and contact info http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-coaching-in-singapore/
  img
Avinash 8 days ago

I have already forwarded your number to our concerned team. Or you can visit the above link provided by Mr. Avinash to get all the information. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 5 days ago
Out of 14 people,twelve said that it was not the case that they watched TV but did not listen to the radio.Also,for nine people it is not the case that they do not watch TV and do not...

Hint: Convert the given problem into venn diagram and try to solve it. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 25 days ago

it is still very tough,please give me complete solution.many people have the same problem i have

Dayne Fernandes 25 days ago
I got 182 marks in jee main 2015 and expecting 85% in boards. Can i get mnit jaipur? If yes, then which branch? Can u please tell me the lastyear’s cutoff for jee main barch for mnit jaipur?

last year 197 in jee main and 97% in board get mnit jaipur C.S. in first round so you must wait for third round for CS approve if useful

ng29 3 months ago

To get to know about last year’s cut off list, the official website of the university may be visited..along with that the latest updatescan also be recorded...if you could not make it in...

Soneel Verma 2 months ago

check previous year jee mains opening and closing rank in csab site. it will give you a much better idea

vb 24 days ago
WHAT IS DEMODULATION

Demodulation is the process is used in the receivers to recover the original signal coming from the sender end in modulating form. We can say that its function is opposite to that of...
  img
Ravi 5 months ago
hi plz list the world's 10 most powerful brands?

10-year-old Google is the world's most powerful brand,followed by General Electric and Microsoft. The survey based on their financial strength and consumer sentiment : 1. Google Google,...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
View all Questions »