There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

how should i go for preparation of iit jee. this is my 2 attempt

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear  Isha,

Study with commitment and dedication .. you will surely score best in IIT JEE .. Do the self study of 6-7 hours everyday...

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Amit - IT BHU

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

jeemain 2 round counslling date 2015
Seat Allocation on 13 July,15. Please refer jee mains website for complete shedule. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
Counselling rounds are going own, the second round is on Tuesday- 13 july, keep an eye on the outcome, if you got it then nothing like that else try seeking admission at some other leading...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
13 th july 2015, round 2 counselling
Prajwal Kavad 4 months ago
Find the equation of the family of circles which touch the pair of lines x 2 _ y 2 + 2y- 1 = 0. Please give detailed solutions. Step by step
Shankhaneel Basak 4 months ago
wats there btwn x^2 and y^2? (-/+)
Sandeep 4 months ago
Q)Sir is it true that jee 2017 is going to include written test too.Will this pattern be tough or easy.will there be any changes in jee 2016??
There is no such confirmation yet instead they are more focussing to make the JEE Advanced online. Following is the info regarding that that taken from a reputed media site. [Indian...
Avinash 4 months ago
I`m in 11 th standard and I`m an aspirant of JEE 2017. I go to a coaching institute and I am not doing very well over there. We`ve completed like 10 chapters over there but they are not...
i think that u must chose one either semester or either jee mains 2017 because i am like u and also a student of class 11 i m same as u i have recovered by waking up at night and...
jatin garg 3 months ago
Follow the time schedule defined in the book ‘topper prepares’ --- create an aggressive schedule, and you will be able to catch up easily.
destechnocrat 3 months ago
try spendin 1- 1.5 hour extra hour everyday on the topics which are not strong. u should do it only after your daily portions and revision
Archita 3 months ago
I am currently studying ( 1 st year complemeted) ECE in JADAVPUR UNIVERSITY (KOLKATA,WEST BENGAL)....This year in IIT 2014 I am getting METALLURGICAL ENGINEEERING in IIT BHU(VARANASI) in...
can you pls rate jadapur ee in terms of placement as i am thinking to get admission in it. i m also getting iit patna ee
saumya one year ago
EE is oldest branch in JU..............It is an evergreen branch..........But IT has a good placement record........I think you should chose EE ...because you can easily shift to both IT...
sayantan bera one year ago
sir plz refer me best books to crack it
Dear Student, You can refer to our website and get the list of best books helpfull in preparation for JEE. You can choose any books from the list. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 3 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details