FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

how should i go for preparation of iit jee. this is my 2 attempt

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear  Isha,

Study with commitment and dedication .. you will surely score best in IIT JEE .. Do the self study of 6-7 hours everyday...

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards

Amit - IT BHU

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Good Evening Madam/Sir I am based in Delhi and got CRL Rank 113613 and OBC-NCL Rank 34022. Where I can get admission.

There are not much bright chances to get admission in an IIt/NIt even though you have a category.........but I suggest you to check outbthe details of a few esteemed colleges/universities...

Soneel Verma 4 days ago
Thanks or your reply. What about branch?

Please reply on the same thread.
  img
Vijay Mukti 3 days ago

Your query is very vague, can you please continue conversation on the previous link.......anyway.....to find out the branch allotted one must check in the official website of JEE to make...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 3 days ago
i am not from delhi, can i get a seat in delhi technical university with 23000(gen) rank in jee main

It depends on the availability of seats and cutoff list of DTU, now the result is out, you may check at the official website of Jee main to learn your status there.....else i may suggest...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 3 days ago
my uptu rank is 6284 and i want to take admission through uptu …...so can u tell me best colleges name and packages with gud branch.........

following are few of good engineering colleges under uptu. 1) Harcourt Butler Technological Institute [HBTI], Kanpur 2) Institute of Engineering & Technology [ IET], Lucknow. 3) Madan...
  img
Abhinav one month ago

to check out pay package you will have to visit the officialwebsite of the following listed best institutions,ther you can follow the given links and find your answers – Bhilai Inst of...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago

Harcourt Butler Technological Institute [HBTI], Kanpur Institute of Engineering & Technology [ IET], Lucknow. Madan Mohan Malviya Engineering College [MMM], Gorakhpur. Bundelkhand Institute ...

sajid 15 days ago
sir,i am getting 300 marks in jee advance what will be my all india rank in general catagory

I advise you to visit the official websites of a few chosen ones and leading institutions offering engineering programs and try to seek admission over there, RV Collge of engg, Bangalore...

Soneel Verma 28 days ago

u can expected a AIR « 1500 for sure maybe

Prajwal Kavad 29 days ago

i think u can expect below 1000 for sure

Prajwal Kavad 29 days ago
Is there negetive marking in AIEEE exam.

Dear Shruti, There will be objective type questions with four options having single correct answer. For each incorrect response one fourth (1/4) of the total marks allotted to the question...

Rohith Gandhi 5 years ago
View all Questions »