how should i go for preparation of iit jee. this is my 2 attempt

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear  Isha,

Study with commitment and dedication .. you will surely score best in IIT JEE .. Do the self study of 6-7 hours everyday...

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards

Amit - IT BHU

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Which subject need to focussed more

Certailnly, all the subjects need to be focussed more for engineering stream to clear the cutoff. Once, you’ve made that mark, which means you are well prepared even for the worst test...
  img
Ravi 5 days ago
In how many ways we can select 5 cards from a deck from 52 cards, if each selection must include atleast one king?

As there are 4 cardd of king in the set of 52 cards. total ways of selection of 5 cards from the deck = 52C 5 case-I. If we select all the 4 king in the selection so the number of...
  img
Naveen Kumar yesterday
sir i got 147 mark in jee main and 91.6 in cbse what will be myair

Category?

B Prabakar 3 months ago

obc

saumya 3 months ago
what are the best preparations i can do for aiims

Aspirants should fully know the pattern of the exam to prepare in the right direction from the first day itself. Negative marks would be in the play where wrong answers and picking more...
  img
Raheema Javed 6 days ago
i wanted to know which ois the better branch ece or ei n which one has better scope in the future years.?

There is no such comparison between branches. Every branch is gud in its field. EEE is a core branch which is one of the important branch of engineering. ECE has a more scope than EEE and...
  img
Ramreddy 2 months ago
Dear sir, my son (GEN catagory) has scored 219 marks in JEE Mains and got 96% marks in AP Board exam. What would be his AIR? He is looking to opt CSE or EE from NIT-Warangal. Can he expect?...

Your son will be able to get best NITs, so he should opt for computer or electrical at older NITs, rather than getting into a newer NIT. sher mohammad b.tech, iit delhi
  img
Sher Mohammad 5 months ago

i think he has a great chance of getting mech or insturmentation in bits pilani..so bits pilani is the best option even if he gets chemical over there.

abhijeet 5 months ago

Thanks you so much Mr. Sher for the info. We appreciate a lot. We need your valuable advise on below as well: My son scored 329 marks in BITSAT and may not get admission in Bits-Pilani (may...

Syed Ahmed 5 months ago
View all Questions »