• OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

what is minimum eligibility criteria for jee2011 in terms of hsc board

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear zurale,

You please refer to

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum.

So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Askiitians Experts
Sagar Singh

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

I am a Nepalese student currently studing in grade 12. What are the procedures for a foreign student and minimum qualifications required?
@ chrirayu For NRI student , there are some concession in the fee of offline and online jee exams , so, kindly be update with the jee main website for that . and there are some criteria...
Umakant biswal one month ago
hi dear please make a kind visit on the link post if still soe doubt
SAHIL one month ago
I am currently in class 11 and preparing for jee, should I join funny school or a regular one
@ prajwwal For sure u have to join a regular school , but donot waste your time here and there , u have to give jee prepareation the most time and school less time . " only then u can be...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
hi friend surely you should join a regular school. in initial days children find it quite interesting and excited to join a dummy school but after some time they regret on it.children of...
SAHIL 3 months ago
How good are bharthi bavan publications books for engineering entrance xams. I have bharthi bhavan books in mathematics, chemistry and physics, mcq. Is that enough for good...
@ ashwini see, boards are just simple , dnt worry of that , u can get easily 90 percent , after that u have to target the competetive exams with these . in boards here are some of the...
Umakant biswal 17 days ago
My rank in jee advanced is 18400. What kind of seat can i get? Please specify where and what branch.
Dear Friend, there are not much chances for such a score in an IIT, that does not mean that you may feel disheartened as there are so many other reputed institutions which are known for...
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
sorry but you will not get any seat in any iit because only 10,000 seats are available in iits
SAHIL 4 months ago
I am from delhi and got 10200 rank in IPU. I am interest in B Tech CSE and probably will get it in NIEC, Delhi. My other options are IMT, Gurgaon and UPES, Dehradum. Please suggest whiuch...
Ranking of NIEC is same as ITM Ggn, If you are getting CS or EC at UPES try to choose the same, otherwise, try to get in ITM Ggn followed by NIEC...,.. Branch ranking is quiet important,...
Saurabh Kumar one year ago
Hi, I would suggest you to go for UPES-Dehradun without any doubt! It has specialized courses which give you a edge and then its has experienced and qualified faculty, great infrastructure...
Devik Aggarwal one year ago
I am getting CSE (IBM) Business Analytics and Optimization at UPES and CSE at ITM, Gurgaon and will probaly get CSE in NIEC do you mean UPES > ITM, Gurgaon = NIEC ??
Anabhra one year ago
cmc vellore exam when is it? cmc vellore exam when is it?
Dear student, Please visit Vellor’s CMC official site for dates, form, brochure and updates Thanks
Nishant Vora 6 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts