Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: Exclusive40

sir i asked u whether i cud get a seat in msc in kgp....................sir very very thanks for your kind reply but sir i m presently studying in bit mesra and am eager to get into iit kgp because i m pretty sure of getting slided into a good branch after the first year as i m well in touch with the syllabus taught in 1st year..........sir so i wanted to know what are the % of my being getting into iit kgp with msc............i would like to remind you that my rank is 5619........

7 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Akshay,

I dont know why you want to get into IIT Kgp as you are already studying inthe other best college i. e.  Meshra. The ranking gap of these two college is just by 3 - 4 colleges. And i am pretty sure that you wont be getting a very good branch there either m.sc. in economics or applied goology. I should make you aware of the fact that its ot very easy to get your branch changed after the first year, just scoring good doesnot help. Branch to which you will be opting should have some students going for a department change. At your position I will prefer to stay at the same college and study well there.

Thank you.

7 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

hello, my AIR is 653. Which is a better choice? IIT R/IIT G CSE or IIT M Dual Degree in electrical engg.

In between cs and ee, it depends on your interest in which field you want to pursue your career but in betwwen IITR and IITG I would definitely prefer IITR with no secondary thought. All the...
  img
Avinash 11 months ago

All the institutions are quite good but make sure what’s your choice, you may choose that branch which interests you the most so that you may excel in that........if you want to go for a...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 11 months ago

IIT M will be a good choice

Prajwal Kavad 11 months ago
Sir is it possible to add more choices after each round of counseling? If possible then how?

Not possibile.
  img
Vijay Mukati 11 months ago

Mind you, if once a seat has been allocated from the backend by Josaa, there can be nochnge of choice at all. Be contended with what has been offered or else try at some other places where...

Soneel Verma 11 months ago

once you lock your choices ….... it is not possible to change your choices then............................

Mohit Kumar 5 months ago
HI, i got 124 in jee mains and 98.6% in ap intermediate board. Can i expect seat in any NIT

Dear student I don’t think there is any chance of getting an NIT but still you can try your luck and wait till 3 rd or 4 th cut off and that too not in core stream.
  img
Bhavya 2 months ago

I think u may...for more info. U should visit NIT official website... U will get contact no. too u can ask.

Rojy 2 months ago

Yes but the streams will be like 1. FATbelly restoration 1.science of english 1.Basic indian samosa research Etc. Hope u understand "beast" of łűćķ

rahul 2 months ago
till which month , should the syllabus of all the school subjects be completed for class 12 boards so that their is enough time for revision and paper solving

atleast before december,and january for revision and feb for paper solving

maybe 30-35 % is enough,or some 6-7 chapters in physics and chemistry, 5-6 in maths (better to start calculus now itself) solve all ncert problems,also solve ncert exemplar if possible, plz ...

thanks and how about november how much course should be completed till end of july

Dhairya Agarwal 11 months ago
Plz explain Assembler , Compiler, interperter, nonprocedural language, structured software and object oriented software??

Assembler- A computer program that takes computer instructions and converts them into a pattern of bits that the computer can understand and perform by it certain operations. Compiler- This ...
  img
Navjyot Kalra 7 years ago
I have got 112 in JEE Mains and 93.8% in boards. Which good colleges cai I get? Will I get any NIT? I am GEneral category

Dear Students, there are some chances for you to get at an NIT, but if you visit the official website of any nearby NIT or to visit the particular NIT that you wish to get and there you...

Aneesh Sehgal 17 days ago

hi bishwajeet you should use askiitians branch and college predictor to get answer to your query. please visit the link http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html...

SAHIL 21 days ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 6,000 off