Use Coupon: CART10 and get 10% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 50% OFF on Online Material.
Use coupon code: MOB50 | View Course list

sir i asked u whether i cud get a seat in msc in kgp....................sir very very thanks for your kind reply but sir i m presently studying in bit mesra and am eager to get into iit kgp because i m pretty sure of getting slided into a good branch after the first year as i m well in touch with the syllabus taught in 1st year..........sir so i wanted to know what are the % of my being getting into iit kgp with msc............i would like to remind you that my rank is 5619........

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Akshay,

I dont know why you want to get into IIT Kgp as you are already studying inthe other best college i. e.  Meshra. The ranking gap of these two college is just by 3 - 4 colleges. And i am pretty sure that you wont be getting a very good branch there either in economics or applied goology. I should make you aware of the fact that its ot very easy to get your branch changed after the first year, just scoring good doesnot help. Branch to which you will be opting should have some students going for a department change. At your position I will prefer to stay at the same college and study well there.

Thank you.

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

how should we prepare for iit-jee exam,schedule.
You should join any good institute who will make you ready for the exam. Also make the proper plan and daily schedule. Devote you maximum time in its preparation. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago
Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 2 months ago
Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work harder on them, download concerned topic papers and practice them, define a proper time for practice, join some reputed...
Soneel Verma 2 months ago
best books or all in book needed please help
In maths buy the arihant series book for physics use DC pandey (all editions ) + HC Verma + NCERT Exempler for Chemistry – NCERT (for inorganic), P.bhadur or balaji publication or RC...
Ayush Mishra 3 months ago
Ayesha mishra ??? I may buy second hand books please check the link or website …...
Riddhi Gupta 16 days ago
Hi Ayush Mishra can I get the books ….. If u agree pls leave ur phone no. Also tell that where do u live ...if u live nearby then I may buy the books...😊☺️😄😋
Riddhi Gupta 17 days ago
Sir i got AIR 85680 in obc category in jee mains,can i get admission in NIT in electrical engineering
Getting core branches is difficult for you. You may be requred to wait upto spot round for getting this.
Its difficult to say at this moment.
Tier 2 or tier 3 NITs.
Why broad wooden sleepers are placed below the rails????
Broad wooden sleepers are placed below the rails to Reduce pressure exerted by the train.
Jitender Pal 6 years ago
can kvpy exam is applicable for long term students?
Eligibility is for 11 th , 12 th and undergraduate students
Avinash 2 months ago
No, its for SA, SXA, and SB
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago
I am from delhi and got 10200 rank in IPU. I am interest in B Tech CSE and probably will get it in NIEC, Delhi. My other options are IMT, Gurgaon and UPES, Dehradum. Please suggest whiuch...
Ranking of NIEC is same as ITM Ggn, If you are getting CS or EC at UPES try to choose the same, otherwise, try to get in ITM Ggn followed by NIEC...,.. Branch ranking is quiet important,...
Saurabh Kumar 3 months ago
Hi, I would suggest you to go for UPES-Dehradun without any doubt! It has specialized courses which give you a edge and then its has experienced and qualified faculty, great infrastructure...
Devik Aggarwal 2 months ago
I am getting CSE (IBM) Business Analytics and Optimization at UPES and CSE at ITM, Gurgaon and will probaly get CSE in NIEC do you mean UPES > ITM, Gurgaon = NIEC ??
Anabhra 3 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details