Use Coupon: CART40 and get 40% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

sir i asked u whether i cud get a seat in msc in kgp....................sir very very thanks for your kind reply but sir i m presently studying in bit mesra and am eager to get into iit kgp because i m pretty sure of getting slided into a good branch after the first year as i m well in touch with the syllabus taught in 1st year..........sir so i wanted to know what are the % of my being getting into iit kgp with msc............i would like to remind you that my rank is 5619........

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Akshay,

I dont know why you want to get into IIT Kgp as you are already studying inthe other best college i. e.  Meshra. The ranking gap of these two college is just by 3 - 4 colleges. And i am pretty sure that you wont be getting a very good branch there either in economics or applied goology. I should make you aware of the fact that its ot very easy to get your branch changed after the first year, just scoring good doesnot help. Branch to which you will be opting should have some students going for a department change. At your position I will prefer to stay at the same college and study well there.

Thank you.

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

sir if some one has got the 65% in board and qualify for iit with 5056 air will he get seat in iit or not because minimum percentage required from board is 75%
You will not be eligibile for the admission into IITs. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
5056 AIR is in advanced or mains.
It is a NO for NITs but i don’t favour dropping a year, rather i would advise to visit the official websites of some renowned institutions where you can seek admission and pursue your...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
i want help and guidance on how to study for jee mains 2016 as i am a dropper this year and do not want to join coaching classes . need assistance to know how to get about 200 marks in jee...
Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...
Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work harder on them, download concerned topic papers and practice them, define a proper time for practice, join some reputed...
Soneel Verma 4 months ago
Hi, the main ingredient for success is discipline. It requires discipline to study systematically and sincerely. There are a variety of brilliant reference books you can use. Math – McGraw...
Kalyani Jayachandran Menon 4 months ago
got 15321 rank in jee advance passed aat exam after that can i get b arch in iit
Yes there are pretty good chances for you to get a seat, still you must visit the official weblink of Jeemains to check the current status there and let me tell you that there are some...
Soneel Verma 4 months ago
Youn need to clear AAT and your score does not seem to be much promising, still pay a visit to the official weblinks of IIT Roorkee/ Kharagpur and find out where do you stand and then...
Thanku for your answer but i specifically wanted to know about the barch courses at iit rorkee and khargpur
Yash Arora 4 months ago
Hi.. I am little bit confuse that i should target Computer programming courses or should go in Technical degree programmes. I have interest in programming. So please give me guidance for my...
Hi I would suggest u to go for Technical courses , as there is ample of computer programming involved in technical courses like computer , IT , ECE engineering and also they have gt a much...
AskiitianExpert Shine 6 years ago
How to identify how many optical isomers are there for a compound? eg: 2,3-dibromobutane
u have to check number of chiral centres in the compound and then use the formula 2 n for total optical isomers where n is the number of chiraal centres in the compund in 2,3-dibromobutane...
ng29 6 months ago
sir it is given there in faqs of josaa that there will be no spot round of nit”s this year is it true?????????
Right now for the allotment of seats counselling is done till four rounds according to josaa. If lot of seats are still vacnt after fourth round they may thonk of. No such official...
Avinash 4 months ago
For any qurey related to counselling you can call them on there helpline number. Thanks.
Don’t pay much attention to rumours or hearsays, just directly visit the official weblinks of Jeemains and Josaa and get to know the actual scenario there, if you could not make it there,...
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details