Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

can i know from where can i download last 30yrs question paper

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Meet,

http://www.askiitians.com/iit-papers/IIT-JEE-Papers.aspx

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Regards

Vijay Luxmi

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
IITJEE(Advanced 2015) : Reduction in cut off to 24.5% cannot be made midway after declaring in the brochure at 35%. This prejudices thousands of students who scored between 24.5% and 29% in ...

lol....... ur argument is purely illogical the first crack in ur logic is comparing mains with advanced acording to brocher cutoff must be 35% that may b ri8 but wn iit exam is conducted...

Nicho priyatham 10 days ago

No, argument is not illogical. The trend of cut off in mains vs advanced must be in one direction for all categories.... If a SC-PWD student can be expected to get 12.5% from -7%, then why...

Why Disparity 10 days ago

stop comparing mains and advanced now both can never be compared they huv got a lot of difference in their standard i told u b4 and i am saying u now cutoffs are not decided on feelings or...

Nicho priyatham 10 days ago
GOT 82 IN JEE MAINS 2015 AND GOT CBSE BOARD PERCENT 89.4.......ALSO I AM FORM SC CATEGORY........... can i get NIT Srinagar in other state quota with cs branch......please tell me

Plz do the home work proprely. For SC category the expected branch wise cutoff would be around 80,000 to 1,50,000 in counselling fromround 1 to extra spot round. For your marks the expected...
  img
Avinash 11 days ago

This may be the category rank. Whatever branchwise cutoffs showing on the respective sites it on the basis of AIR no the category rank. So I’m giving u the info on the basis of AIR.
  img
Avinash 8 days ago

No you have no chance to get in NIT Srinagar
  img
Avinash 12 days ago
Hi, My son is 11th grade and aspiring to go to IITs. He is a US citizen with OCI and studying in India for past 7 years. Is he eligible to take Jee mains and advanced to get into IITs? There...

As you told that your son is studying in India for past seven years, then how can you overlook this tihing that a person staying at a place for five years becomes a domicile, so, that way...

2015 years ago
sir, i want to ask that how i must prepare for jee mains to get a good college.......also suggest me some books.......

Hi.. First I would like to know whether you are i class 11 or 12. If you are in class 12, you should start preparing very sincerely. You need to cover up all the important topics in one...
  img
Sakshi 14 days ago

Hi.. I hope the guidance mentioned above may be useful to you.. Do well.. Regards
  img
Sakshi 10 days ago

then in the next 2 mnths complete full ncert EXEMPLAR then again go for NCERT and practice atleast 20 to 25 mock test with time ie 3hours continuous just like real exam then you will get to ...

Prajwal Kavad 14 days ago
Which branch and college is best for jee advanced open category rank 4690. thank you. please reply soon

Try to preferr core branches only in any IITs (prefer onlder IITs). You can also see the opening and closing rank of different IITs for different branches from the official website of jee...
  img
Vijay Mukti 6 days ago

Try for all top 7 IITs along with most preferable branchs... also, TRY FOR INTEGRATED COURSES CS> EC>EE>ME> http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/opening-closing-rank.html
  img
Saurabh Kumar 6 days ago
please tell me that after the new system of enrollment in iitjee(12th wieghtage increased) should i go for some coachng center or i should study at school. i m an class 9th student anuj...

Dear Anuj Only 60 % marks in 12th is required for IIT JEE exam.There is no incriment in waitage of 12th marks. so you need not to worry.I will suggest you to join any coaching classe for...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
View all Questions »