Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

can i know from where can i download last 30yrs question paper

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Meet,

http://www.askiitians.com/iit-papers/IIT-JEE-Papers.aspx

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Regards

Vijay Luxmi

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Sir I am tired of this. I work very hard. Sometimes 12 13 hours of study marathon. When I started my 11 th Class I use to ace all my exams with under 20 rank AIR in my institute. But now I...

something of this type happened with me too..ofcouse i never got air 20 rank but i was among top 10 in my college in my 11 class.but in my 12 , my scores started to fall and my air rankin...

naina one month ago

do not worry ron stay calm and first of all make a timetable and schedule for yourself never relax and rest ur concentration on the topics you feel troublesome hope this helps

vamsi krishna 2 months ago

Please

RON 2 months ago
Please give me some tips on how to prepare for jee advanced 2015? What things should i do in these last 2 months left for advanced after mains. Should i revise theory or solve questions?

advanced is not so easy so bot theory and questions are must practice as many papers as you can of various good instittues analyse ur score and remove ur mistakes in each test u must give...

ng29 14 days ago

resonance tests are very good and must do it approve if useful

ng29 14 days ago

in third or spot round may be ece approve if useful

ng29 14 days ago
Do you believe in Angles?

yes i agree in angles.

d.kojalrani one month ago

anglee????????????

vikas yadav one month ago
I am preparing for my medical exams and studying biology from NCERT and my notes. I am not getting time to study extra in that subject besides NCERT and notes. Hw can i manage time in...

Hi student Yes it is absolutely necessary to study in detail because you are preparing for medical exams. You need not to study extra, you only need to focus on those topics which carry more...
  img
Raheema Javed 5 months ago

Ofcourse a deep study is necessary as u r going for entrance exams. But Do prepare well to ncert and practice entrance questions as much as u can do. In case u have time to read, go for...
  img
Anjali Ahuja 5 months ago

thanku mam.

Shriya Mehrotra 5 months ago
i got 30621 rank in b.arch where can i get seat

In what jee or nata

milind 9 months ago

What is your score

milind 9 months ago

milind 9 months ago
Is Carbon-12 and Carbon-14 the same element?

no Isotopes are substances having different molecular masses but same atomic no(i.e. same element having different masses). In case of normal carbon, carbon 12, it has 6 protons and 6...

vikas yadav one month ago

no Isotopes are substances having different molecular masses but same atomic no(i.e. same element having different masses). In case of normal carbon, carbon 12, it has 6 protons and 6...

TEJKIRAT SINGH one month ago

TEJKIRAT SINGH one month ago
View all Questions »