Use Coupon: CART40 and get 40% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

dear sir,

im dinesh studying 8th class in narayana concept school.can you please tell me what are the important subjects for becoming automobile engineer n which branch of engineering should i take.what rank is required to get seat in IIT-Madras,Kanpur etc.which branch of IIT is nice Kanpur or Madras.please help me out sir.

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear dinesh,

For taking automobile your rank shud be less than 1500 and You can take Automobile engg,mechanical engg etc . IIT kanpur is better choice...

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

which is best books for chemistry for iit advance plz suggest one each physical, organic and inorganic chemistry
Well to be honest, i’ve never heard of it before. But what i would like to suggest is : go to a library and get hold of all the books including cengage publication. Read a random chapter...
Neeti 3 months ago
P.Bahadur for Physical Chemistry Solomons for organic chemistry O.P Randon for inroganic chemistry :) and even J.D.Lee is very good for inorganic chemistry :) Feel free to ask any follow up ...
Neeti 3 months ago
what is ur opinion about cengage publication
gunvant bhati 3 months ago
sir, i am only doing aakash study material. Am i going right or i should pick up some book. tell me what expected rank would i get after doing aakash sheets fully in jee main and jee...
Dear, with my experience of three different institutions, i found no offline coaching institutes can provides solution concept of each and every paper.. Now, i am with, the...
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago
They’ll definitely provide whole stuff regarding JEE and cover all types of problems and techniques but the faculty teaching may vary from institute to institute. You can have other...
Avinash 4 months ago
Aksah Institute has earned an image after a heavy toll so if they need to keep it maintained and also to enhance it, then they need to strive hard for the same, thus keeping in mind these...
Soneel Verma 4 months ago
What is the eligibility for jee advanced 2016 wether do i need to be in top 20 percentile or do i need to have 75% in 12 th CBSE or both. I got 76% this year, am i eligible form 2 nd...
Candidate should satisfy at least one of these two criteria. Hence you can appear for JEE. For detailed eligibility criteria refer to its official website. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
The board score has to be in nineties and Jee score varies every year so it depends on the cutoff list, but yes, previou yeear’s cutoff may be consulted for a better view or you may simply...
sir, i have been alloted mnit jaipur civil and bits goa/hyderabad msc biology, plz help me which to choose, i am from rajasthan. also interested incs so getting cs in bits after 1 year with ...
Don’t be tensed, rather try to be single minded first, what is your actual dream, just make oout that, otherwise MNIT Jaipur and BITS Hyderabad is surely a good choice, and if you feel like ...
sir, i am a dropper, it was my last chance, so preferably i am interested in cs, so which should i take for better future prospects and is getting a dual worth?? highly obliged..
akash pareek 4 months ago
iam a free member of askiitians . can i hv access to view recordings
Dear Ayush you can access the recording Recorded interactive Lectures of physics(150hrs) 5999/- for 6 month Recorded interactive Lectures of chemistry(150hrs) 5999/- for 6 month Recorded...
Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
Dear Sir, I have got 2586 rank in JEE 2015.. I wish to join Delhi / Bombay only – what are the prospects for metallurgy in Bombay. thanks – Siddhartyha
Pls click the link below, it will help you alot..
Saurabh Kumar 5 months ago
it is good but go only if you have interest
Prajwal Kavad 5 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details