Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

Dear Sir,

I have scored 63 marks in iit jee 2010 and I belong to SC category . Shall I be called for counselling for preparatory course ?

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

dear ishant,

for preparatory  course check this link http://jee.iitm.ac.in/counseling/marks/cutoff.htm . from this link it is to be noted that there  is no seat vacant for which they shld called students for counselling  for prptry course,.in jee 2010  there are 1700 sc candidates who qualified for  merit list,so in jee 2010 there is no preprtry course  for sc candidates but for st and pd only for marks higher than 48.

if this information really helpsyou ,than plz reply yes or no.

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

i am a class 12 student and preparing for jee from last year but i couldn’t prepare my coordinate geometry lessons. wha should i do to prepare it with continuing my 12 th lessons. how...

@ harshit Coorinate geometry is besically a easy chapter , Kindly tell me where u are facing difficulty , either in understanding a particular concept , or solving the problem or drawing...

Umakant biswal 6 days ago

sometimes students face such problems that they are unable to prepare a particular topic while they have try to do it a lot of times . i think you are facing the same problem. but donot...

SAHIL 6 days ago
what books i have to used for jee exam preparation. i am a dropper.

@ yashwant If u are a dropper assuming that u have an idea about each and every concept of class 11 th and 12 th . u can use the following books for your preparation 1- concept of physics...

Umakant biswal 7 days ago
sir , can u pls advice what books we refer for 11 th and 12 th . also can u suggest what study material i should buy .

askiitians self study package is very much recommended to you check out our sample videos...
  img
Nishant Vora 7 months ago

refer rd sharma 11 th class and 12 th class,hc verma(concept of physics)both volumes,arihant test series books for physics -chemistry-maths,inorganic chemistry by jd lee and organic...

raj 4 months ago

i would suggest aakash material............ i have found that aakash books contains the best theory portion from all the books you have mentioned............

Mohit Kumar 5 months ago
what is tangential acceleration

the linear acceleration of a particle at any point on the curved path. Tangential acceleration is a measure of how the tangential velocity of a point at a certain radius changes with time...

Ananthasayanam Thiruvenkatachary 10 months ago

The tangential acceleration is a measure of the rate of change in the magnitude of the velocity vector, i.e. speed, and the normal acceleration are a measure of the rate of change of the...

SHANMUKESHWAR 10 months ago
WHAT RE MOST SCORING TOPICS OF IITJEE AND JEE MAIN TO BE REVISED FIRST

Dear Student, Please refer the below links for it: http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/paper-analysis.html http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/paper-analysis.html Go through the...
  img
Vijay Mukati 5 months ago

hello, in chemistry stochiometry and chemical equillibrium,kinematics.about mathamatics you practice all topics...........................................all the...

raj 3 months ago

IN CHEMISTRY COORDINATION CHEMISTRY, SOLUTIONS,CHEMICAL KINETICS,STOICHEMISTRY.IN PHYSICS OPTICS,THERMODYNAMICS.IN MATHS PROBABILITY,PERMUTATIONS.

NARAYANA 3 months ago
I have got 85 marks in jee adv ,150 marks in jee mains and 92%in cbse board ..please let me know the best colleges i can get admission in?

In GEN Cat.. NO chance for IITs.. Even very very rare chances to be in NITs or IITs.. But try IIIT Delhi, IISER....or IIST.. or BSc Hons at IISc Banglore....a good one..
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

Dear Friend, getting a seat in an NIT/IIT seems to be a far off dream, you can simply seek admission in some chosen private highly reputed institutions where there is no compromise with...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off