Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 15,000 off
USE CODE: testing

Dear Sir,

I have scored 63 marks in iit jee 2010 and I belong to SC category . Shall I be called for counselling for preparatory course ?

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

dear ishant,

for preparatory  course check this link http://jee.iitm.ac.in/counseling/marks/cutoff.htm . from this link it is to be noted that there  is no seat vacant for which they shld called students for counselling  for prptry course,.in jee 2010  there are 1700 sc candidates who qualified for  merit list,so in jee 2010 there is no preprtry course  for sc candidates but for st and pd only for marks higher than 48.

if this information really helpsyou ,than plz reply yes or no.

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

sir i got 390 marks in ts state board and my doubt is what is the Ipe weightage on jee advanced and if i qualify jee mains with 120marks can i elgible for iit advnced

Main Score and Board score are taken in the 60:40 ratio. JEE Advanced:Candidates have to appear for Paper - I of JEE (Main) - 2015. Only top 1,50,000 candidates (including all categories)...
  img
Avinash 6 months ago

Dear Student, I will suggest you to please go through the eligibility criteria of jee advanced once. Because your percentage matters not your marks for eligibility in the jee. Also the marks...
  img
Vijay Mukati 6 months ago
which is the best book for organuc chemistry for problems?

Check the link for theRecommended Books http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx
  img
Avinash 6 months ago

For organic Chemistry – OP Tondon, Solomon Physical – OP Tondon, P Bahadur, Inorganic – OP Tondon, J D Lee Also following these tips –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 6 months ago
i m finding a book so is this a good hoice for me

Which choice?
  img
Vijay Mukati 6 months ago

You may go for NCERT books, rather follow these extensive tips –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three,...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 6 months ago

For Physics – consult books of – HC Verma, Arihant Publ, IE Irodov For MAths – S L Loney, HAll & Knight, Arihant, Tata Mcgrawhills For Chemistry – OP Tondon, Solomon, P Bahadur, J D Lee...

Soneel Verma 6 months ago
sir/madam i sow a no of books for aipmt biology are its imp. to buy all these books or choose only one plz suggest me the best book in all of these

As a student the best book for Biology is Dr. Ali’s Objective Biology. it contains a large no of ncert based question.

Akshat Jain 9 months ago

it’s quite important in AIPMT but you need some modified questions based on NCERT.

Akshat Jain 8 months ago

the books are such as s.chand,modrenabc, pradeep’s,etc

ashok singh 9 months ago
how to prepare for jee advanced in 1 mont

Try to solve all the previous papers of IITJEE, clear your all the doubt related to these papers. Thanks & Regards Sunil Raikwar askIITians Faculty
  img
Sunil Raikwar one year ago

Theory can be best cleared by solving questions i.e preious year questions ...and by solving it you can get an idea of what type of questions are generally asked in IIt . And Even if the...

Kehav Chandak one year ago

What is the use of solving previous years..? As every year unique questions are asked..!! shouldnot we concentrate more on theory than wasting tym on previous years..?

karuna Yadav one year ago
My CRL is 118423 and All India category rank is-1111 (ST) Home State is Gujarat. Kindly suggest me which college and branch can I get? Thanks

You have all the choices, except CS, EC, EE(bit rare)
  img
Saurabh Kumar 7 months ago

you need to make up your mind to make sure that which branch interests you the most, thereafter check in the details of current status at the official weblink of Jeemains and find out your...

Soneel Verma 6 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 15,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 15,000 off