DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   Dear Sir,

I have scored 63 marks in iit jee 2010 and I belong to SC category . Shall I be called for counselling for preparatory course ?

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

dear ishant,

for preparatory  course check this link http://jee.iitm.ac.in/counseling/marks/cutoff.htm . from this link it is to be noted that there  is no seat vacant for which they shld called students for counselling  for prptry course,.in jee 2010  there are 1700 sc candidates who qualified for  merit list,so in jee 2010 there is no preprtry course  for sc candidates but for st and pd only for marks higher than 48.

if this information really helpsyou ,than plz reply yes or no.

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Dear sir/madam, I've already asked this question but I was not satisfied with the answer I received, I want to know if I'm eligible for JEE MAIN in 2016, if I've attempted my board (as...

Number of attempts which a candidate can avail in JEEMAIN is 3. That means you are eligible for JEEMAIN 2016.

Abhishek Ranjan yesterday

JEE mains test can be attempted for thrice in three consecutive years and JEE advanced can be attempted for twice in two consecutive years, now you just make out for how many times you have ...

9 hours ago
sir/mam for CRL rank 16600 in paper 2 gen catagory can i get NIT tiruchirapalli for b arch?..im confused by the earlier replies given..please

In My opinion you should visit the official websites of NIT Tiruchirapalli and JEE main to get the current status to find out your standing there, along with that do keep an eye on the...

2015 years ago
PLEASE help me in preparing for JEE advanced exam and may I request you to suggest me the best reference books?

Hi.. You can start preparing for the jee advance. If you are currently in 12 th , since you have just an year left, you need to cover up the course in such a way that the study should be...
  img
Sakshi 23 days ago

You better focus on PCM and effective spped to answer MCQ based previous year’s question papers...you can download them from weblinks of IITs/NITs and along with that keep on visiting the...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 22 days ago

Organic chemistry – sn sanyal and himanshu pandey inorganicchem- jd lee and k kumar(grb) physical chem- rc mukherjee maths – NEW PATTERN MATHEMATICS BY SK GOYAL physics – Anurag mishra...

ng29 22 days ago
which hindi book is good for clear aipmt exam?

AIPMT Hindi Medium Sample Papers helps a student to study according to the set pattern of questions and answer them properly in AIPMT Hindi Medium question paper. AIPMT Hindi Medium Sample...
  img
Raheema Javed 4 months ago
Sir, can you tell some important short-cut techniques and methods on Integration,Limits and Coordinate geometry?

Dear jayakant There are some technique but these are very specific and applicable to very limited number of question.and if you are prepearing for exam like IIT JEE.then these short cut...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
i have 42700 jee rank in quota what collges can i get???

chances are very less ,but dont losse hope and i advice u to fight till spot round , may be it will be helpful else u can try for other colleges like jaypee noida , upes dehradun APPROVE IF ...

ng29 2 days ago

i also got ajay kumar garg in upsee with rank 15000 gen and 635 in qouta is there any proability of getting iet lucknow ????

Prakhar Prasad yesterday
View all Questions »