DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   Dear Sir,

I have scored 63 marks in iit jee 2010 and I belong to SC category . Shall I be called for counselling for preparatory course ?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

dear ishant,

for preparatory  course check this link http://jee.iitm.ac.in/counseling/marks/cutoff.htm . from this link it is to be noted that there  is no seat vacant for which they shld called students for counselling  for prptry course,.in jee 2010  there are 1700 sc candidates who qualified for  merit list,so in jee 2010 there is no preprtry course  for sc candidates but for st and pd only for marks higher than 48.

if this information really helpsyou ,than plz reply yes or no.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
after passing 9 th what i have to do for my iit career?

Hello Student, ITs very good that you have started so early. For JEE your foundation base should be very strong. Right now you can prepare for exams like NTSE, Olympiad, KVPY , etc which...
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

Hi Student, Please enroll for askiitians classes if you want iitjee level preparation from 9 th class.
  img
Harishwar one month ago
sir, Can you please tell me how to apply for tensors 2014,

Hello Student, Go to the website tensor.in and follow the instructions. We at askiitians also have a full fledge testseries providibg you a set of full styllabus test for both jee mains and...
  img
Nishant Vora 7 months ago

Visit our website to buy all india test-series provided by askiitians:- http://www.askiitians.com/packages/PackageDetail.aspx?packageID=17 Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 7 months ago

sir how can i attend the full test series of ask iitians

AJAY PILLAI K 7 months ago
The formula for this hit is: h(x)= -16x+83x+4 where h is the height of the ball and x is the number of seconds the ball is in the air.?

what to do then??????????

vikas yadav one month ago

nothing!

TEJKIRAT SINGH one month ago
A thin uniform rod of mass M and length L is hinged vertically above frictionless pivot point O, as shown in figure and then allowed to fall to the ground. With what angular speed does rod...

Consider a momentary situation at an angle with the horizontal.. calculate the torque or angular momentum about the centre of mass that will be equal to the (I a or I.w) where, I is moment...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

write the equartion for angular momentum conservation at any instant making angle with vertical, i.e. mvl= Iw 2. Loss in potential energy = gain in Rotational kinetic energy mgl/2/1(1-cos@)...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago
Who was the first Indian lady to go in space?

The first lady to go in space was Velentina Tereshkhova The first Indian lady was Kalpana Chawla

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago

Kalpana Chawla was first indian selected for space mission by NASA .. Who is the second???

amit yadav 6 years ago

I think , the name of second lady is sunita williams ......

ritu goyal 6 years ago
according to official answer key the question of diffrential equation is correct but its not?. And 1 question in physics has 2 answers do we get grace for this question of physics if we...

NO, YOU WILL NOT GET GRACE MARKS....
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 days ago

ok so marks are only for students who have attempted 1 out of 2.

iitian 2 days ago
View all Questions »