There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

sir i will surely get environmental engineering in ism dhanbad.......what type of course is it?????are there any companies recruiting?what are average packages?

im planning for mba next. shall i take up this course?

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear puneet,

Environmental engg is quite a novel branch and ISM Dhanbad has got so much reputation so you need not to worry about placements .definitely you will get a good job offer...

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

I am from sc category and I have passed 12 with 82% icse board how can I get nits please help me
@ aman 12 th board percentage will not matter for nit anymore , from 2017 onwards your board percentage will not going to count for the jee main ranking . so, u need to score around 150-170 ...
Umakant biswal 19 days ago
Sir, What is called Lower Branch IIT ? Please Explain.
Hii Nothing as such but in majority those branches that in majority gives approximately lower packages when compared to other branches
Sourabh Singh 23 days ago
I`m in class 10 and don`t take any tuitions. What are the best ways to study for IIT JEE? What books should I use right now?
In class 10, you should devote most time for boards, and Just be consistent with you studies and learn not to procrastinate . Its good you have decided much earlier , so you should develop...
Nitin Das one month ago
@hansika you have ample amount of time for jee preparation , so, dnt worry from now , generally people starts the prep from class 11 th , but for that concept is the main thing which keeps...
Umakant biswal one month ago
please visit thanks please post if you have still any doubt regards sahil
SAHIL one month ago
I am going to appear for NEET- 2 exam this year.if you kindly tell me how much should i score to assure my place in medical colleges???
@ sohini If u are going to appear neet phase 2 then try to score at least 500 above to ensure a seat in good govt medical college , this year private college also included in the system of...
Umakant biswal 4 months ago
hi sohini you should score at least 470++ marks to assure your seat in a good medical college. i hope you can achieve your goal with warm regards sahil
SAHIL 4 months ago
is hc vermo..enough for iitjee
Hii Yes the HC verma is enogh if done properly. Best of Luck
Sourabh Singh one year ago
Yes HC Verma is enough for IIT JEE physics but some topics like Fluid Mechanics,Laws of Motion are too easy as compared to previous year questions. So you need to look for more questions...
RON one year ago
It is good for theory and for making your concept strong but you also need to solve the previous year question.
Shivang Chaubey one year ago
what is the first iteration cut off of bits pilani mechanical 2016 ?
@ praneetha the cutoff for bitsat 2016 1 st iteration has already declared on the website . now the website is facing some server issue , so, kindly wait upto its resolution . at the end of ...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts