There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

best corresponding coarse for clearing iit-jee

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear yash,

You can contact askiitians and we provide one of the best study material...You will get variety of questions of physics,chemistry and mathematics...

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Please explain clearly.
please give the answer then i will approve if it is correct.
approved pettura
L GOUSE BASHA 3 months ago
can i get civil or mechanical at new iits with 3519 obc-nlc rank
Seems to be dificult for your case. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
Well the score that you have mentioned, does not seem to be much encouraging so I would suggest that you may try seeking admission in some other leading institutions of the country offering ...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
Sir is it possible to add more choices after each round of counseling? If possible then how?
Not possibile.
Mind you, if once a seat has been allocated from the backend by Josaa, there can be nochnge of choice at all. Be contended with what has been offered or else try at some other places where...
Soneel Verma 4 months ago
Find the nth differential coefficient of 2tan (Inverse)x?
y’ = 2/ 1 + x^2
Nishant Vora yesterday
which are the most important toipcs from 11th and 12 th for the jee mains that is the ones which are given more weightage ?
please be thorough from the concepts of 12 th because they concentrate more on that part like the functional groups(alcohols,acids,amines,aldehydes etc.),their properties,named reactions...
sriram kumar 3 days ago
All topics in the jee mains syllabus are equally important for your preparations as there is no predefined pattern or any important part of the syllabus.....prepare all the topics so that...
harshil chauhan 2 days ago
Is it allowed to study in a college and simultaneously reattempt jee after one year?...If yes,is it a wise option or dropping a year without getting admitted in any college and preparing for...
Yes you can do both at the same time, but the probability of getting good rank becomes less.
Yes , it is possible to apply for the test along with joining a college but it may demand too much of attention as the concentration gets diverted, secondly I generally don’t prefer...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details