• OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 10,000 off
USE CODE: askschanusha

best corresponding coarse for clearing iit-jee

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear yash,

You can contact askiitians and we provide one of the best study material...You will get variety of questions of physics,chemistry and mathematics...

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Will I be able to get into IIT if I start learning the 11 th and 12 th portions from the beginning in the last 3 months?

@ mer yes, u can . but its very difficult to get into iit in revision of last 3 month, if u donot have a clear concept , then u cannot . see, in jee advanced you will face the question...

Umakant biswal 15 days ago

Remember that nothing is impossible. yes you can do preperation in last three months but it will be very difficult.hardwork is the only key to success so keep doing hardwork. But why not to ...

SAHIL 15 days ago
which book should we prefere for trignonmetry for 11 th and 12 th other than R D sharma?

@ drumil Kindly mention for what purpose – board and school level or entrance level . If entrance then , frst of all ncert is most important for jee mains , after that u can go with...

Umakant biswal 25 days ago

you should prefer complete course iit mathematics of tata mc graw hill publishers. not only for trignometry it is overall a best book for iit jee advanced preparations regards sahil

SAHIL 26 days ago
Heyy..I’m a dropper and prepairing for iit-jee 2017. My concept are not weak enough. I have only 8 months left. I want to know hou much max time i must devote to each subject so that i can...

@ harsh as u told that your concept are not weak , so, if thats strong then u only need some support . ‘for that u need to just read the concept , do the following things 1- frst of all...

Umakant biswal 5 days ago

FOR A DROPPER THERE IS NO TIME LIMIT FOR WHICH HE SHOULD STUDY IN ONE DAY. TRY TO GIVE ATLEAST 2 COMPLETE HOURS TO A PARTICULAR SUBJECT DAILY. THIS WILL HELP YOU TO COMPLETE YOUR SYLLABUS...

SAHIL 5 days ago
which should I choose jaypee noida or lnmiit jaipur for cs ?

Dear student Infrastructure wise LNMIIT had a little edge over JIIT Placement scenarios are similar in both LNMIIT and JIIT Fee in both the institutes were same. In LNMIIT almost all the...
  img
Nishant Vora one year ago

Go with JAYPEE Noida....
  img
Saurabh Kumar one year ago
hello ;i am in clss12 -i have studied maths RDSharma and pradeeps for physics,chemistry so is it sufficient to crack iit

if you have done all the questions and concepts of these books very well then you have covered most of the syllabus from which questions are asked in IIT entrance exams.in addition to these...
  img
Kamlesh Kumar 2 years ago

No. RD Sharma and Pradeep's are design mainly for CBSE board, Question Level of these books doesn't match with IIT Jee level, Hardly any question comes from these books in IIT Jee. So it...
  img
Amit Nardiya 2 years ago

These are sufficient for IITJEE mains but for IITJEE Advanced more problem oriented book will be required to strenghten your problem solving.You can solve books of Arihant and Disha...
  img
Parvez ali 2 years ago
sir i am currently in 12 th .. aspiring to become an engineer but what if i dont get selected in a good govt college.. is it ok to pursue engineering from a private college or should i drop ...

@ teghmann it depends upon the reputation of college and its placement status and the fee structure that u can afford or not . if the three things will be all correct then u can proceed...

Umakant biswal 2 days ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 10,000 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 10,000 off