Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: SSP40

hello sir/mam i am in class 11 this year pass out from cbse board by 9.2grade or 87.4% in cbse. i am  joining aakash institute in lko.so plz tell me what i should read and how i should manage between school and coaching. plz guide that whether ncert book is suffiecient to crack iit or it is not good book???plz guide 

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear frnd,

See, syllabus wise, there is little difference between 11-12th studies and IIT-JEE.What makes these two things different is the question pattern.But to tackle the tricky questions asked in the JEE you need to be thorough with the basics of each subject.So do your 12 th syllabus as quickly as possible (in 3 months time!).
In next one month revise your 11 th well.Then go in for extensive problem solving from all topics of the JEE syllabus-and all through this, keep revising the concepts and theory at periodic interval.Subscribe some Magazine that is focussed on engineering entrance.Solve test papers published in it.Don't ignore your normal 12 th studies.

After clearing class 11 and class 12th concepts, you should start solving entrance type questions in each subject from mock tests. Now-a-days, there are many websites that offer online

series. For the preparation, you should select a chapter and try to solve some questions from the chapter. After solving these questions, you should move on the next chapter. This way, you can solve all the questions of all the chapters in the particular subject. 

all the best

--

regards

Ramesh

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

I am getting cse at nit trichy ,warangal and surathkal plz suggest me which of these should i opt?

I suggest that you should not underestimate any of these institutions, rather try to visit the official websites of all the three and then try to check out the status as per –...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

in my opinion nit warangal is best in all aspects campus , faculty , placements etc so i prefer nit warangal cse rather than trichy or surathkal also u will get good environment in warangal ...

ng29 10 months ago

I suggest that you should not underestimate any of these institutions, rather try to visit the official websites of all the three and then try to check out the status as per –...

RIYAZSHAIK 2 months ago
which subject is most important in jee exam

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst etc,...

Rahul 6 months ago

ALL 3 SUBJECTS ARE MOST IMPORTANT FOR JEE EXAM EACH EXAM CARRIES SAME MARKS YOU PREPARE 3 SUBJECTS EQUALLY AND ALSO GIVE THIER TO EQUAL TO PREPARING PHYSICS PREPARE WEL WHY BECAUSE STUDENTS ...

L GOUSE BASHA 8 months ago

All the 3 subjects(PCM) are equally important in jee exam. So, don’t neglect any of them. Distribute your time equally and smartly for all the 3 subjects. Also, revise the topics which you...

Aritra Kundu 8 months ago
i want to opt for jee main online computer based exam in 2017 at surat. i want to know EXACT address of Surat [ Gujarat ] centre which will conduct jee main 2016 online computer based exam...

Dear student The exact address of any online centre of Surat will be posted to you once you will fill your code.Before that they don’t release centre names in order to prevent any...
  img
Bhavya one month ago

If you have opted for online test for JEE MAIN 16, it would be mentioned on your hall ticket which you will download from JEEMAIN weblink.. All the best..
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

hello, in the hallticket exact address is there about exam center.but you dont know the address then take some one help. ….….….….…..ALL THE BEST.........................................

raj kumar one month ago
Hi, Could you please tell me how do I study for BITSAT English and Chemistry. I am doing really bad in both. Thank you !

Dear student Kindly go through the following link to understand how to study for BITSAT, important topics, tips and tricks and related questions...
  img
Bhavya 24 days ago

hi mithil i also want to told you that bitsat exam does not include questions related with english thanks and approve my answer.............................................

SAHIL 24 days ago
is BITSAT exam based on cast . if so then what is the cutoff mark for sc candidates

No its not it is based on Merit
  img
Sourabh Singh 12 days ago

Almost every institution offers seats on the basis of merit, yes there’s a separate list for categories but that takes time, you need to keep a conscious eye on counselling rounds to get...

Aneesh Sehgal 9 days ago
Sir , i have secured 75 in recently declared jee main and my 12 th % is 91 . I had selected. Sc category in my form. But i got to know that i actually belong to OBC .is there a chance that....

Category may help you to get in but i suggest to be on a safe side you must keep a function watch() { [native code] } over some other reputed institutions by visiting their websites and...

Aneesh Sehgal 9 days ago

yes why not because cutoff for obc category is 70 but if you had filled sc category in your application status during filling form your application will be disqualified thanks and approve...

SAHIL 23 days ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 6,000 off