Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 7,500 off
USE CODE: SPCL50

hello sir/mam i am in class 11 this year pass out from cbse board by 9.2grade or 87.4% in cbse. i am  joining aakash institute in lko.so plz tell me what i should read and how i should manage between school and coaching. plz guide that whether ncert book is suffiecient to crack iit or it is not good book???plz guide 

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear frnd,

See, syllabus wise, there is little difference between 11-12th studies and IIT-JEE.What makes these two things different is the question pattern.But to tackle the tricky questions asked in the JEE you need to be thorough with the basics of each subject.So do your 12 th syllabus as quickly as possible (in 3 months time!).
In next one month revise your 11 th well.Then go in for extensive problem solving from all topics of the JEE syllabus-and all through this, keep revising the concepts and theory at periodic interval.Subscribe some Magazine that is focussed on engineering entrance.Solve test papers published in it.Don't ignore your normal 12 th studies.

After clearing class 11 and class 12th concepts, you should start solving entrance type questions in each subject from mock tests. Now-a-days, there are many websites that offer online

series. For the preparation, you should select a chapter and try to solve some questions from the chapter. After solving these questions, you should move on the next chapter. This way, you can solve all the questions of all the chapters in the particular subject. 

all the best

--

regards

Ramesh

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

i want to study biotechnology in IIT campus...should i write JEE-mains as well as JEE-advanced also..??

You need to prepare very soundly for Jeemains, and the content for the test is based on +2 subjects i.e. PCM nad do follow these tips –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 11 months ago

You need to write Jeemains first and if you did well then you may have to appear in Jeeadvanced and then pursue admission in a renowned institution, I may advise you to – Try to make out...

Soneel Verma 11 months ago

You need to write Jeemains first and if you did well then you may have to appear in Jeeadvanced and then pursue admission in a renowned institution, I may advise you to – Try to make out...

Soneel Verma 11 months ago
Sir I wanted some suggestions for books as I m starting my preparations for IIT JEE main as well as advanced.i have noted down some books through different resources.i m attaching a pic of...

DEAR RIDDHI GUPTA, I SUPPOSE TO H.C.VARMA BOOK PHYSICAL SCIENCE.IT CONTAINS SO MANY PROBLEMS YOU CAN SOLVE IT BY EASY METHOD.AND FOR MATHES I HOPE NCERT BOOKS ARE BETTER....

SAI SARDAR 9 months ago

I encourage op tandon for chemistry hc verma for physics and dc gupta for mathematics as i hav started my prepartion for iit ignore remaing books and cengage publications are also good to...

Avinash abhi 9 months ago

U can use h.c.verma for physics,cyngage for maths nd chemistry nd Riddhi Gupta u can also use d.c.pandey as even I started doing the same.

Drovan Reddy 9 months ago
how to pass aieee

Join any good institute for its preparation and give your best into it. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago

U can do R.D. Sharma and M.L. Khanna for maths … O.P. Tandon for physical ,organic and inorganic chem (separate books for each ) ...also numerical and physical chem of P. Bahadur (separate...

Riddhi Gupta 9 months ago
Which is better-eee at IIT Bhubaneswar or CSE at BITS hyderabad

Prefer CSE at BITS
  img
Vijay Mukati 11 months ago

Prefer IIT it is more appreciated BITS hyderabad is not at the IIT level.

Akshit Matthew 11 months ago
i just tried calling ur number but it is not reachable . so can u just contact me bcoz i need to about the course materials ?

Dear Jothisa, We called you two times on your registered mobile number but you did not pick the call. You can reach us on 0120-4616500 Extn 239 or 204 to discuss all your queries related to ...

Forum Team 9 months ago
Sir, I want to know that to get CS or IT branch in any of the seven IIT's want minimum rank or the position I must took in merit list so that I may able to get this branch in IIT's....

Dear sarvesh Gupta Please check the given link to know the detail of opening and closing rank of different branch of all the IITs. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-2009-rank.aspx Please...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 7,500 off

• View Details

Get extra R 7,500 off