DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu
                   hello sir/mam i am in class 11 this year pass out from cbse board by 9.2grade or 87.4% in cbse. i am  joining aakash institute in lko.so plz tell me what i should read and how i should manage between school and coaching. plz guide that whether ncert book is suffiecient to crack iit or it is not good book???plz guide 

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear frnd,

See, syllabus wise, there is little difference between 11-12th studies and IIT-JEE.What makes these two things different is the question pattern.But to tackle the tricky questions asked in the JEE you need to be thorough with the basics of each subject.So do your 12 th syllabus as quickly as possible (in 3 months time!).
In next one month revise your 11 th well.Then go in for extensive problem solving from all topics of the JEE syllabus-and all through this, keep revising the concepts and theory at periodic interval.Subscribe some Magazine that is focussed on engineering entrance.Solve test papers published in it.Don't ignore your normal 12 th studies.

After clearing class 11 and class 12th concepts, you should start solving entrance type questions in each subject from mock tests. Now-a-days, there are many websites that offer online

series. For the preparation, you should select a chapter and try to solve some questions from the chapter. After solving these questions, you should move on the next chapter. This way, you can solve all the questions of all the chapters in the particular subject. 

all the best

--

regards

Ramesh

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Hi, Which online test series would you consider the best for preparing for JEE? Thanks.

I think, askiitians would be the best one, because, its the only one that offers such an online programme at a cost of online test series.. you must discuss it with askiitians faculty..
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

You can enroll for online coaching on askiitians website http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/online-coaching/
  img
Avinash one month ago

if you are good in concepts then i will prefer resonance................

arsalan nazim one month ago
My all india rank is 344672. i'm a sc candidate. my sc rank is 19369. is there any chance for me to get admission in any nits or iiits? plz replyyy fasttt..

Is bit tough to get in IITs and NITs for your rank, better try for deemed ones for good branches
  img
Avinash 2 months ago

With the rank that you have mentioned, it does not seem to be possible, but due to your category, it may perhaps be possible....and you should wait for the last rounds of counselling too,...

Soneel Verma 2 months ago
Can I get any branch at ism Dhanbad even in spot round,my rank in jee advanced 2015 is 10600

hii vishesh...you can wait for spot round

2016 years ago
Hi Our first prime minister was jawaher lal nehru but who was the first non congress prime minister of India?

Morarji Desai , First Non Congress Indian Prime Minister He was an Indian freedom fighter and the first non-Congress Party Prime Minister of India. He is the world`s oldest person to become ...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago

he was moraji desai

SAITEJA GOUD 3 months ago
Is IISC,Thiruvananthapuram a good aerospace engineering college?

Its IISER Thiruvananthapuram, Yes its a very good one.
  img
Avinash one month ago

IIST Thiruvananthapuramis a new college, established in 2007. It has limited scope.The courses taken at IIST are not very general in nature and are taught a handful of institutes. To be...
  img
Avinash one month ago

Hi, if you are looking for a good college for aerospace related courses then I would like to inform you about UPES-Dehradun which is one of the leading universities in India and one of the...

Devik Aggarwal 29 days ago
After doing btech in cse from the extension campuses of bits mesra we will take part in placement from the mesra campus or from the extension campus in whih we were studying?

From the extension campus only.
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

We do have a T&P Cell where the Coordinator is a a slave of your T&P Cell. We do have teachers who can't speak proper English and trust me all of them are pass outs of BIT Mesra Main Campus ...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya one month ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details