hello sir/mam i am in class 11 this year pass out from cbse board by 9.2grade or 87.4% in cbse. i am  joining aakash institute in lko.so plz tell me what i should read and how i should manage between school and coaching. plz guide that whether ncert book is suffiecient to crack iit or it is not good book???plz guide 

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear frnd,

See, syllabus wise, there is little difference between 11-12th studies and IIT-JEE.What makes these two things different is the question pattern.But to tackle the tricky questions asked in the JEE you need to be thorough with the basics of each subject.So do your 12 th syllabus as quickly as possible (in 3 months time!).
In next one month revise your 11 th well.Then go in for extensive problem solving from all topics of the JEE syllabus-and all through this, keep revising the concepts and theory at periodic interval.Subscribe some Magazine that is focussed on engineering entrance.Solve test papers published in it.Don't ignore your normal 12 th studies.

After clearing class 11 and class 12th concepts, you should start solving entrance type questions in each subject from mock tests. Now-a-days, there are many websites that offer online

series. For the preparation, you should select a chapter and try to solve some questions from the chapter. After solving these questions, you should move on the next chapter. This way, you can solve all the questions of all the chapters in the particular subject. 

all the best

--

regards

Ramesh

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
12 gram of carbon reacted with oxygen to produce CO and CO2 at 25 degree and at constant pressure.75Kcal heat was liberated and no carbon reacted.calculate the mass of oxygen which...

Probably your question is not complet. So plz check it and post it again. ..........................................................................................
  img
Naveen Kumar one month ago

no sir,question is complete

vineet chatterjee one month ago
Which one is the best recommended book for physics for jee (main+advance)????????? D.C. pandey (5 volumes) by arihant publishers B.M. sharma (5 volumes) by CENGAGE Tata mcgraw hill (Complete...

1.Young & Freedman -University Physics 2.Resnick & Halliday These are kind of the books which stress on concepts as far as Physics is concerned.JEE is all about concepts. So I...
  img
Aziz Alam 5 months ago

You can directly use these books. These books will teach you from scratch. Thanks & regards Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee askIITians
  img
Aziz Alam 5 months ago

I am in 11 th,,, so i have just started preparing for jee.Can I directly use these for OR at first i have to solve some basic books????? @ AZIZ ALAM SIR

Sankalp Tiwari 5 months ago
what is most important topic in maths for entrance of iit ?

Although balanced study is recommended, the following sections tend to be more scoring: PHYSICS 1. Mechanics 2. Fluidics 3. Electrostatics 4. Electromagnetism & EM Waves 5. Nuclear...
  img
Amit Shekhar 3 months ago

Hi, CO-ORDINATE:- straight line, circle, locus. ALGEBRA:- complex no.,qudratic equation,probability,a.p.,g.p. CACULUS:-LIMIT,CONTINUTY,integration,application of calculus. Trigonometry all...
  img
Yash Baheti 3 months ago
my son is going to join intermediate next acedimic year at hyderabad guide where he has to join to get iit seat

Dear jpravi Online coaching has become the most effective and practical way to prepare for iit jee. Online classes not only save students the time spent commuting to and fro from the centers...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 4 years ago
I have 4 blacks and 4 white cubes of equal size. In how many differe nt ways can they be put together to form a 2x2x2 cube?(Two cubes are not considered different if they can be rotated to...

There will be two layers of cube each containing 4 cubes. Situation 1: If the upper layer has 4 black cubes the lower layer will have 4 white cubes. Situation 2: If the upper layer has 3...
  img
Yash Baheti 3 months ago
I want to know the exact seven wonders in the world

img
Navjyot Kalra 5 years ago

Seven Wonders of the World has been drawn up, based on over 100 million votes cast from people in 200 countries. Seven global heritage throughout history # The Pyramid at Chichén...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 5 years ago
View all Questions »