DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

hello sir/mam i am in class 11 this year pass out from cbse board by 9.2grade or 87.4% in cbse. i am  joining aakash institute in lko.so plz tell me what i should read and how i should manage between school and coaching. plz guide that whether ncert book is suffiecient to crack iit or it is not good book???plz guide 

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear frnd,

See, syllabus wise, there is little difference between 11-12th studies and IIT-JEE.What makes these two things different is the question pattern.But to tackle the tricky questions asked in the JEE you need to be thorough with the basics of each subject.So do your 12 th syllabus as quickly as possible (in 3 months time!).
In next one month revise your 11 th well.Then go in for extensive problem solving from all topics of the JEE syllabus-and all through this, keep revising the concepts and theory at periodic interval.Subscribe some Magazine that is focussed on engineering entrance.Solve test papers published in it.Don't ignore your normal 12 th studies.

After clearing class 11 and class 12th concepts, you should start solving entrance type questions in each subject from mock tests. Now-a-days, there are many websites that offer online

series. For the preparation, you should select a chapter and try to solve some questions from the chapter. After solving these questions, you should move on the next chapter. This way, you can solve all the questions of all the chapters in the particular subject. 

all the best

--

regards

Ramesh

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
can i participate bin 2 nd round of counselling for branch upgradation if i accept seat allocated in first round..??

No once accepted a seat you are not eligible for further counselling Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 27 days ago

NO, If once chosen and selected, there can be no change, yes there is another way out if you are not happy with what you have then you may try at some other renowned institutions where...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 27 days ago
sir, i am only doing aakash study material. Am i going right or i should pick up some book. tell me what expected rank would i get after doing aakash sheets fully in jee main and jee...

Dear, with my experience of three different institutions, i found no offline coaching institutes can provides solution concept of each and every paper.. Now, i am with askIITians.com, the...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

They’ll definitely provide whole stuff regarding JEE and cover all types of problems and techniques but the faculty teaching may vary from institute to institute. You can have other...
  img
Avinash one month ago

Aksah Institute has earned an image after a heavy toll so if they need to keep it maintained and also to enhance it, then they need to strive hard for the same, thus keeping in mind these...

Soneel Verma one month ago
Out of 14 people,twelve said that it was not the case that they watched TV but did not listen to the radio.Also,for nine people it is not the case that they do not watch TV and do not...

Hint: Convert the given problem into venn diagram and try to solve it. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 27 days ago

it is still very tough,please give me complete solution.many people have the same problem i have

Dayne Fernandes 27 days ago
in

what are the topics?

Although balanced study is recommended, the following sections tend to be more scoring: PHYSICS 1. Mechanics 2. Fluidics 3. Electrostatics 4. Electromagnetism & EM Waves 5. Nuclear...
  img
Amit Shekhar 10 months ago
which subject is most scoring

MATHS: CO-ORDINATE:- straight line, circle, locus. ALGEBRA:- complex no.,qudratic equation,probability,a.p.,g.p. CACULUS:-LIMIT,CONTINUTY,integration,application of calculus. Trigonometry...
  img
Sourabh Singh one year ago
Sir i have 7730 AI rank and 1993 OBC rank in jee main paper 2 (b.arch) and i am under OBC category so can i get admission in any NIT or SPAs …???

You can Nit after last round of counselling but very rare chance of getting into SPA...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 29 days ago
View all Questions »