MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   Sir,

I am XII passed out student .I got 84% in CBSE
board exam. I did not qualify iitjee 2010.
I got a marks of 102(Category:General) in jee. But i want to crack IIT. I donot know what to do..!
I did coaching in fiitjee for 2 years still i couldnt do it. My preparation got messed up as I got away from home to Bokaro. I had to manage my school & my coaching. I used to get less than 3 hours for self study(On Weekdays including Saturday ). The environment there was not peaceful.
Moreover I am in a dilema whether to drop or take admission in any other college.My parents want me not to waste a year at the same time they wished if I could crack the exam.
But I think if I work hard I can do it.

Please help with your suggesions........

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear suaknta,

You should give one year for preparation and study with full commitment and dedication and definitely your confidence says you will crack JEE . you need to increment your study hours....it shud be 8-9 hrs daily....

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i am Lalit got 90 marks in jee mains ST category nd 76% in 12 th CBSE home state – Rajasthan what all colleges can i get for CS/IT branch only NIT’s/IIIT’s specially

chances of nit jaipur are very less but dont loose hope completely as nothing can be said very surely about counselling this year as cut off had also decreased as compared to last year also...

ng29 14 days ago

Don’t lose hope as there are various esteemed colleges and universities in our country which provide due benefits to the students and along with it their placements are also quite good, you...

Soneel Verma 14 days ago

just wait for ur rank , and chill out dont take tension and just prepare for jee advance and bitsat ui have full month of june to discuus about it all the best approve if useful

ng29 14 days ago
hi, iam pragdheesh of class XII. iam willing to write the jee exam for the year 2015. there are two exams (B. E./B. Tech) and (B.E.Arch/B.E.Planning). is it fine to write, how is the course...

B.Arch is usually taken by students with a deep interest in Engineering drawing and related fields like automobile designing, architecture, etc. and is preferred by a lower number of...
  img
Ravi 6 months ago

That is totally upto you. If you are comfortable with the online paper, you can go for the online test also. If not, then only choice left is offline test. There is not much of a difference...
  img
Ravi 6 months ago

how about the next quwstion – Which option to be opted for writting the exam online/offline. Give your suggesstions.?

pragdheesh 6 months ago
When is the starting day for downloading hall ticckets for advance??

18th

erra akhil 10 days ago

it is from 18th

SAITEJA GOUD 8 days ago

18 th

SURYA KUMAR GOUD 8 days ago
what a 11 th std boy to do to achieve jipmer. now i am finished 10 th . and got 9.6cgpa. next i want to take science stream. i think so.. give me a correct schedule for studying in home

Hello Student, Well you first gotta join some coaching institute. Then you are gonna have to study regularly and not waste time. Doing that you probable can get into IITs. Thanks &...
  img
Arun Kumar 11 months ago
sir , i have reviced most of the topics for aipmt . i needed to know what should be my approach for studing in the last month for aipmt

For AIPMT, I would suggest you to go through the NCERT text books. AIMPT is based on NCERT syllabus after you clear each and every thing from NCERT the best way to check your progress is...
  img
Pankaj one month ago
I am studying in Class 11 . I want to get a seat in IIT Bombay , Computer Science. What is the required Rank , and score required ??

IIT are generally a good choice rather the best choice, the cut off list of the IIt may be checked by visiting the official website...if it works there, well and good, otherwise there is no...

Soneel Verma 6 days ago

The score may be around 300

Mantavya one month ago

1-100 rank

Risshabh 5 months ago
View all Questions »