coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 15,000 off
USE CODE: suraj30

Sir,

I am XII passed out student .I got 84% in CBSE
board exam. I did not qualify iitjee 2010.
I got a marks of 102(Category:General) in jee. But i want to crack IIT. I donot know what to do..!
I did coaching in fiitjee for 2 years still i couldnt do it. My preparation got messed up as I got away from home to Bokaro. I had to manage my school & my coaching. I used to get less than 3 hours for self study(On Weekdays including Saturday ). The environment there was not peaceful.
Moreover I am in a dilema whether to drop or take admission in any other college.My parents want me not to waste a year at the same time they wished if I could crack the exam.
But I think if I work hard I can do it.

Please help with your suggesions........

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear suaknta,

You should give one year for preparation and study with full commitment and dedication and definitely your confidence says you will crack JEE . you need to increment your study hours....it shud be 8-9 hrs daily....

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Hi, Which online test series would you consider the best for preparing for JEE? Thanks.

I think, askiitians would be the best one, because, its the only one that offers such an online programme at a cost of online test series.. you must discuss it with askiitians faculty..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 6 months ago

You can enroll for online coaching on askiitians website http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/online-coaching/
  img
Avinash 6 months ago

if you are good in concepts then i will prefer resonance................

arsalan nazim 6 months ago
what is full of form of iit?

U r in 11 standard and don't know the full form of IIT And I being in class 9 know it ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜‰. Well โ€ฆ..its.....Indian Institute of Technology...

Riddhi Gupta 4 months ago

itna bada hua ne iit ki full form ni aati hai.................. โ€ฆ................................................................... ......................ganwar foliish

Neel Upadhyay 2 months ago

sorry answer Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs)

SHANMUKESHWAR 5 months ago
HOW MUCH MARKS NEEDED TO QUALIFY JEE MAINS FOR PH CATEGORY

11 MARKS FORPH CATRGORY IN JEE MAINS

Gavvala Ganesh 5 months ago

130.................................................................................................................................................................

Prabhakar ch 7 days ago

11 MARKS NEEDED TO QUALIFY JEE MAINS FOR PH CATEGORY

RAKESH CHINDAM 5 months ago
Tell me how did The ADIDAS Company Get Its Name?

The company name was taken from its founder Adolf (Adi) Dassler whose first name was shortened to the nickname Adi. Together with the first three letters of his surname it formed ADIDAS....

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
with state sc rank around 50 in odisha in b.arch can i get any seat in nit rourkela.

Yes but you will have to try upto its last round for it.
  img
Vijay Mukati 7 months ago

I suggest to keep visiting the official weblink of NIT Rourkela as well as keep an eye on the counselling rounds to be update with the current status,.....and side by side you may also...

Soneel Verma 7 months ago
i want to crack aiims exam which i would be giving in 2017.can i gets some tips.and also name of important books.

Dear Student, You can get enrolled in our classroom program from right now itself. Our expert facalties will guide you for that. You can book a free demo on our website where you can get to...
  img
Nishant Vora 10 months ago

Read the below 2 links to get the answer of your questions. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/how-to-prepare-for-iit-jee.html http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx
  img
Harsh Patodia 10 months ago

Hardwork is the key to success.

Adarsh 8 months ago
View all Questions ยป

• View Details
Get extra R 15,000 off
USE CODE: suraj30