Use Coupon: CART10 and get 10% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 50% OFF on Online Material.
Use coupon code: MOB50 | View Course list

I am XII passed out student .I got 84% in CBSE
board exam. I did not qualify iitjee 2010.
I got a marks of 102(Category:General) in jee. But i want to crack IIT. I donot know what to do..!
I did coaching in fiitjee for 2 years still i couldnt do it. My preparation got messed up as I got away from home to Bokaro. I had to manage my school & my coaching. I used to get less than 3 hours for self study(On Weekdays including Saturday ). The environment there was not peaceful.
Moreover I am in a dilema whether to drop or take admission in any other college.My parents want me not to waste a year at the same time they wished if I could crack the exam.
But I think if I work hard I can do it.

Please help with your suggesions........

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear suaknta,

You should give one year for preparation and study with full commitment and dedication and definitely your confidence says you will crack JEE . you need to increment your study shud be 8-9 hrs daily....

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

i m getting aerospace in iit bombay in mock seat allotment today .it would be better .i m so confused bcoz i m getting mnc at iit kanpur ,iitg ...iitg,bhu mechnical , nhu electronics.. ism...
What interests you the most?.....I guess no one can answer this question better than you, right?....and secondly you have mentioned all the reputed institutions in your query, about BHU...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 3 months ago
i would suggest to opt for that branch which you like. you'll surely be successful. best of luck and all colleges are good.
vindhya 3 months ago
thnx :)
Fulan Nagar 3 months ago
I have got a rank around 7660 in jee advance and around 23000 in jee mains...please can you tell me whether i should opt for repeat or could i get an iit/nit... Please reply fast..
Wait for all counselling sessions and then take the decision. If you are confident and determined that you’ll definitely go for good ranking than previous you can opt other wise stay...
Avinash 3 months ago
Go for IITs, than NITs …..don’t go for taking drop...
Saurabh Kumar 3 months ago
My opinion is never in favour of dropping a year and to start anew, rather to wait and watch, why don’t you retain your patience till the completionof counselling rounds, may be possible...
Soneel Verma 3 months ago
I`m 2017 jee aspirant for algebra which book will be better hall and knight or algebra by sk goyal.
I have a good experience with hall and knight so I may recommend it ...but it depends upon ur personal needs that it suits u or not … I must suggest u to the ...
Riddhi Gupta 17 days ago
Riddhi Gupta 17 days ago
can IIT be achieved by working hard hardy in our home without going to class? how can we prepare for IIT? as everyone tells,IIT is impossible for a 84% in 10th std student to achieve? is an...
Hi IIT JEE is one of the most difficult competitive examinations in India at this point of time. Around 3 lakh people appear in the exam with about 6000 of them finally getting into the...
AskiitianExpert Shine 6 years ago
Which is preferable? Chemical engineering in IIT Madras, CSE in NIT Warangal
Hi.. Both the options you have described are good enough.. It basically depends on your interest in the specific branches. The placements as well as the core studies are good enough for both...
Sakshi 3 months ago
go in the field u r intrested in, but IIT will give u a brand
Prajwal Kavad 3 months ago
i have rank in jee adv 2134 can i get seat in cs iit bhu
Seems to be very difficult, but you can see it in other IITs. Thanks,
Vijay Mukati 3 months ago
just try and apply in all other IITs coz chances are a little low in IIT bhu
Prajwal Kavad 2 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts