Sir,

I am XII passed out student .I got 84% in CBSE
board exam. I did not qualify iitjee 2010.
I got a marks of 102(Category:General) in jee. But i want to crack IIT. I donot know what to do..!
I did coaching in fiitjee for 2 years still i couldnt do it. My preparation got messed up as I got away from home to Bokaro. I had to manage my school & my coaching. I used to get less than 3 hours for self study(On Weekdays including Saturday ). The environment there was not peaceful.
Moreover I am in a dilema whether to drop or take admission in any other college.My parents want me not to waste a year at the same time they wished if I could crack the exam.
But I think if I work hard I can do it.

Please help with your suggesions........

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear suaknta,

You should give one year for preparation and study with full commitment and dedication and definitely your confidence says you will crack JEE . you need to increment your study hours....it shud be 8-9 hrs daily....

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Ques. The Sum of the integers from 1 to 100 which are not divisible by 3 or 5 is (Give solution)

Hii look up the solution to get tyhe approach how to proceed Sum of all numbers 1 to 100: S = n[2a1 + (n - 1)d]/2 = 100[2(1) + (100 - 1)]/2 = 100(101)/2 = 5050 Sum of all numbers 3 to 99,...
  img
Sourabh Singh 3 months ago
hi, iam pragdheesh of class XII. iam willing to write the jee exam for the year 2015. there are two exams (B. E./B. Tech) and (B.E.Arch/B.E.Planning). is it fine to write, how is the course...

B.Arch is usually taken by students with a deep interest in Engineering drawing and related fields like automobile designing, architecture, etc. and is preferred by a lower number of...
  img
Ravi one month ago

That is totally upto you. If you are comfortable with the online paper, you can go for the online test also. If not, then only choice left is offline test. There is not much of a difference...
  img
Ravi one month ago

how about the next quwstion – Which option to be opted for writting the exam online/offline. Give your suggesstions.?

pragdheesh one month ago
Do the JEE Main and Advanced question papers contain values of constants, atomic numbers and masses? Just need to know if I need to remember all the values.

Hii student The required ones are always given the question paper. You need not to remeber all of the constants. But it will save your time if you will remember all the formulas as it will...
  img
Sourabh Singh 3 months ago
DOB 2 Q296 page 415

The correct answer is (a) Riboflavin (vitamin B2, vitamin G, lactoflavin) a heat-stable B complex vitamin that functions as a component of FAD and FMN for the reversible transfer of hydrogen...
  img
Raheema Javed 28 days ago
which is better IIT D MnC(4year) or IIT D MnC(5 year)? has IIT D introduced MnC(4 year) this year only?

Hi Pranavaa, Yes, i think they introduced B.Tech in M & C this year only. Five year will be better for you. Good Luck! Thanks & Regards Jitender Singh IIT Delhi askIITians Faculty
  img
Jitender Singh 6 months ago

why 5 year?

pranavaa 6 months ago
i have not yet enrolled for any test series for iit yet now.. so suggest me coaching institutes or courses that suit me best..so that i may write least some no of tests

Dear Anant s rao You don’t need to worry about that now as can start online test series where you can have a flexible timing ..So i wud advise you to join Askiitians.com. click here...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
View all Questions »