MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   Sir,

I am XII passed out student .I got 84% in CBSE
board exam. I did not qualify iitjee 2010.
I got a marks of 102(Category:General) in jee. But i want to crack IIT. I donot know what to do..!
I did coaching in fiitjee for 2 years still i couldnt do it. My preparation got messed up as I got away from home to Bokaro. I had to manage my school & my coaching. I used to get less than 3 hours for self study(On Weekdays including Saturday ). The environment there was not peaceful.
Moreover I am in a dilema whether to drop or take admission in any other college.My parents want me not to waste a year at the same time they wished if I could crack the exam.
But I think if I work hard I can do it.

Please help with your suggesions........

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear suaknta,

You should give one year for preparation and study with full commitment and dedication and definitely your confidence says you will crack JEE . you need to increment your study hours....it shud be 8-9 hrs daily....

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
how to pass aieee

Join any good institute for its preparation and give your best into it. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti yesterday

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

9 hours ago
SIR I GOT 60970 RANK IN JEE MAINS OC FROM TELANGANA , I GOT GOOD RANK IN TSEAMCET EXPECTED IN JNTUH INTERATED MTECH OF CSE AT CBIT OR WAIT FOR LAST ROUND OF JEE MAINS

In my opinion you should wait for the last round of counselling, or up to you , simply try visiting the official website of JNTUH to find out your current status and parallely you may also...

Soneel Verma yesterday
how much are the minimum marks needed for getting into some decent iit

Dear Student, You need 250-300 for a good branch in new IITS and >300 for old IITs and branch depends on rank. Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago

Dear Student, You need 250-300 for a good branch in new IITS and >300 for old IITs and branch depends on rank. Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago

Atleast 55% of the total marks, only then you can be in good IITs with a good branch.
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago
ee67ie6i

Please be as detailed as you can about your question.
  img
Ravi 4 months ago
My IIT JEE Advanced rank is 15902. I belong to general category. Is there any chance of geeting any IIT or any other institute??

Hi . Other Institutes that take the JEE Advanced 2015 Rank for admissions 1 Indian Institutes of Science Education and Research (IISER):Bhopal,Kolkata,Mohali,Pune,Thiruvananthapuram 2 Indian...
  img
Sunil Kumar 16 days ago

Hi Many congratulation on clearing the JEE Advanced exam. But based on your rank you have a negligible chance of getting the new IITs maybe. But it doesn’t seem that likely.
  img
Sunil Kumar 16 days ago

Any other institute which considers on the basis of JEE Advanced??

mayank jain 16 days ago
Actually...I got Integrated MSC in applied geology at iit kharagpur...And also I am getting CSE at BESU/IIEST shibpur..like I am confused as to where I should go..LIke Dep-C is possible at...

The situation is very dicy. All those students who have not secured “ECONOMICALLY PROFITABLE” branch they would have considered DEP-C as an option. So it would be safe and sound...
  img
Sourabh Singh 11 months ago
View all Questions »