FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

i m an OBC so atleast how much i vl have to score in IIT for selection

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear manthan,

You have to score more than 33% of the total marks in order to get thru ....

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I am getting 222 marks in JEE Advanced 2015 and OBC category, Kindly help me choose good branch in good college. Kindly also suggest preference order Regards

GOOD SCORE ANIKET AS THIS PAPER WAS very unexpected in all aspects as last year cut off for ur category was 32% , so definitely u will get into iit but i will reccomend u to wait for...

ng29 one month ago

Congrats for your good score..to my mind you can get into an IIT/NIT and any of the leading institutions of the country....if I had to suggest. then I may tell you to visit the official...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 24 days ago

Your expected score in JEE Advanced is decent, and if you want to know more pls call on the Careers 360 Helpline : 011-40360360.

Pallavi 24 days ago
SIR I got 113 in jee mains and 93.4% in CBSE Boards. I am from Delhi and an OBC. Can I get CSE. in DU this year?

Not sure about CSE, but you may get NSIT or DTU and their lower branches... Hope for the best.
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

Never give up...always look at the brighter side of life...if one chance is lost somehow, you may get ten other chances...why don’t you try at other esteemed institutions like – Sri Sairam...

Frank Defeo one month ago

the chances are very less but still don’t loose the hope best of luck

grenade one month ago
i am using arihant objective mathematics by amit m agarwal,ml khanna & a das gupta. are these enough for my jee advanced exam preparation or i need to use some more?

Yes, these books are enough for prepration, after this attempt a test series..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 6 days ago

These are good books,try to cover all topics and do atleast two different problems from each concept, There are top unioversities which provide excellent placement opportunities,top...

abhinaipadachuru 5 days ago

these are enough for iit jee

Ajay Kotwal 6 days ago
Sir, what is the difference between Computer science and Engineering (CSE) and Computer Engineering ? NIT Trichy Branch is CSE and NIT Surathkal branch is COE (computer engineering).

I’m giving you an article which will give answer to your questions. What is computer science ? Computer science (CS) is the systematic study of algorithmic methods for representing and...
  img
Sourabh Singh 11 months ago
My jee main was worse . Shld I consider dropping ?

U shld ask urself was it ur lack of study or a bad day and then decide . It is not a easy thing to drop . Hit approve if u got even a little help by my answer :) Thanks .

Drake 2 months ago

Yes I have seen many people getting uder 1000 after dropping . It depends on ur determination.

Drake 2 months ago

Sir it was really a bad day . It was not to happen . Do people succed in dropping ?

Trez Stunt 2 months ago
Dear Team, Need clarity on the approach which needs to be taken for the following queries I have in mind for my twins studying in 7 th grade At what age preperation for SAT needs to be...

See, the first thing is that please don’t think this as load or such because if you will think like this then obviously as you know the children will also feel it and won’t study...
  img
Suraj Prasad 2 months ago

Always welcome .
  img
Suraj Prasad 2 months ago

for iit one can start studying from X it will not be a much burden bcoz in x there is no tension of board exams start coaching from good institute so that they can increase their skills and ...

ng29 2 months ago
View all Questions »