There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 50% OFF on Online Material.
Use coupon code: MOB50 | View Course list

i m an OBC so atleast how much i vl have to score in IIT for selection

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear manthan,

You have to score more than 33% of the total marks in order to get thru ....

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Sir i an counfused about spot round in NIT and other GFITs will there be spot or extra spot round this year also guide me how will it take place and when ? Also tell me the procedure
Dear Student,The Spot Round is held for the vacant seats available in Government Funded Technical Institutes (NITs, IIITs and CFTIs) and all seats of Self Financed Technical Institutes...
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago
spot round kb hoga? jossa 2015
sumit kumar lakra 2 months ago
I don’t have much interest in Chemistry, specially organic and its very difficult to understand. I’m not sure how will I be able to crack the entrance without it. please help!
Chemistry is one such subject which can assure you guaranteed marks in IIT JEE if you have prepared well. Most of the topics in chemistry are not very much twisted and get tested directly....
Saurabh Kumar one month ago
Chemistry is the most scoring subject among PCM, in which students can get 100% if their concepts are strong. Most of the questions are easy in JEE Examination from chemistry section....
Saurabh Kumar one month ago
sir, i am only doing aakash study material. Am i going right or i should pick up some book. tell me what expected rank would i get after doing aakash sheets fully in jee main and jee...
Dear, with my experience of three different institutions, i found no offline coaching institutes can provides solution concept of each and every paper.. Now, i am with, the...
Saurabh Kumar 3 months ago
They’ll definitely provide whole stuff regarding JEE and cover all types of problems and techniques but the faculty teaching may vary from institute to institute. You can have other...
Avinash 3 months ago
Aksah Institute has earned an image after a heavy toll so if they need to keep it maintained and also to enhance it, then they need to strive hard for the same, thus keeping in mind these...
Soneel Verma 3 months ago
dis z VIPASHA GHANGORIA 4rm bly.UP...m in 12th....sir, frankly speaking base vich ws laid in 11th z not up 2 da mark ... .this z wat i personallly believe as i m hardly able 2 solve...
Dear vipasha first you should thing why your base is not clear ,either you have not got right guidence or you have not worked hard. now start from the beginning.and give double effort than...
Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
How is environmental engineering of DTU. Please tell me about its future prospects and placements. What if I do MBA after it???
Its a good branch, in 2011, there was a package of 42 LPA from same college and same go with this
Saurabh Kumar 3 months ago
There is no one who can better define than you that what interests you the most, so just make up your mind and make sure in which branch you would excel the most, actually Environmental...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 2 months ago
Sir, can you also tell me what is actually in this branch & where do we stand in the world after doing it
AKSHAY SHARMA 3 months ago
Hi , I am a bit confused to choose best coaching for IIT-JEE/Advance among Resonance,FIIJEE and Narayan. Could you please help me to choose one among them ? I am based in Mayur Vihar Delhi.
All the three are extremely good. i’d suggest u to take resonance classes and get fiitjee’s study material. but if u r are a hardworking student no matter where u study you’ll be able to...
Archita one month ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details