FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

i m an OBC so atleast how much i vl have to score in IIT for selection

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear manthan,

You have to score more than 33% of the total marks in order to get thru ....

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Next number 2, 5, 11, 20, 32, 47?

3 rd on1: Solution: i) t₂ - t₁ = 5 - 2 = 3 t₃ - t₂ = 6 t₄ - t₃ = 9 and so on... So let the nth term - (n-1)th term be = x. ii) Sum of all the above = nth term - t₁ = 3 + 6 + 9 + ----- [This...

vikas yadav one month ago

second method: Series 2, 5, 11, 20, 32, 47 Find = next number In this series each digit has the difference of 3,6,9,12,15 etc.. so next series will have the difference of 18. It means next...

Yeah absolutely keep adding the multiples of 3 in your given series. 3+2=5 6+5=11 9+11=20 12+20=23 15+32=47 18+47=65 So the next number will 65.

Hello I am in grade 11 th . I’m sorry if you find my question a little erratic. I am planning for engineering. What do you deem to be better, doing engineering from IIT or some foreign...

As you know IIT's are premier institute for engineering, so there is no doubt about that. But both options have their own pros and cons. At IIT's, the competition you will find is...
  img
Harsh Patodia 19 days ago

img
Harsh Patodia 19 days ago
The 8 rings logical question.? There are 8 rings but one is fake. But we do not know if the fake rock is heavier or lighter. We also have a scale with two hands. You can use the scale only...

You can't do the problem as stated. You are doing two measurements, each of which has three possible results (left side heavier, right side heavier, sides equal). So you can distinguish at...

vikas yadav 19 days ago

thnx!

Guru 19 days ago
which books shud i follow for maths for engineering entrance exams

Sk goyal and amit m agarwal by arihant are good book or you can use study material provided by well known coaching institutes.

iitian 5 months ago
Sir, i am thorough with ncert class 11,12 pcm. can i score above 250 in jee main 2015?

Hi students, If all the concepts are clear from NCERT there is very good chance of cracking it. ALso if you get extra time some other good books and get a very good practice so that you...
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

If you’ve done your part it all depends on your mental state during the exam! Remember no matter what happens don’t lose your cool. Good Luck! ~IIT JEE 2016 Aspirant

RON one month ago
The least perfect square, which is divisible by each of 2136 and 66 is:

Hi, Find the prime factorization, U will see that for 2136 its 2.2.2.3.89 and for 36 its 2.3.11 So , as we knoe by the uniques property of perfect squares that there prime factorization has...
  img
Yash Baheti 4 months ago

Hii Do the prime factorisation of both the numbers take common terms once and rest all of them also. Multiply these numbers n sqare them up. Answer is ready. Best of Luck. . . . . . .
  img
Sourabh Singh 4 months ago
View all Questions »