Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

Yes Rahul I agree with you .But my parents & I are not sure enough that i will crack jee. So without taking any risks I am Securing an admission in local college. And if I dont succeed in jee I will automatically go for second year,Safe game.And As I belong to MAHARASHTRA state I will like to go FOR IITB mech dual degree programme. Tell me in detail what I will have to do for that counterbalancing my fe studies.

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Prathamesh,

Good luck for your future from the askiitians team.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar : Click here to download the toolbar..

Regards

Askiitians Expert

Vijay Luxmi

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

1.. WHAT ARE THE BEST CSE AND ECE COLLEGES FOR ALLINDIA RANK B.W 10000-25000 2.. WHAT ARE THE BEST CSE AND ECE COLLEGES FOR ALLINDIA RANK B.W 25000-40000 IN JEE MAIN EXAM

All NITs, IIITs including some top 50 engineering private college and some government colleges Check the ranking of institutes except IITs and ISM Dhanbad..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 15 days ago

You may try any of these – B S Abdur Rahman University, Chennai................CMR College of Engineering and Technology, Hyderabad,.....................Lovely Professional University,...

Aneesh Sehgal 12 days ago

you should use branch and college predictor to check best available options for you. please visit http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html thanks

SAHIL 15 days ago
Hello Sir! My rank in JEE Mains is 968 in OBC category. NIT Trichy 2014 CUT OFF for CSE Branch OBCO-383 OBCC-1180 (1st round) What is my chance of getting seat in the first round itself?...

You can get CSE at NIT Trichy...of course..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 11 months ago

You may surely get CSE branch in NIT Trichy and if you are not sure that you’ll exel in it and wish to switch to another branch or institution then you may visit the official websites of...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 11 months ago

dont worry Cse is confirm for you in trichy,even if not in first round you will get it in second round for sure

Prajwal Kavad 11 months ago
i am getting 116 marks in jee main 2016 will i qualify for jee advanced 2016 are ther any bonus marks in the paper

Dear student, 1 or 2 questions are expected to get bonus this time in jee 2016. but final jee’s decision will be final on this not any one else. Your score is good enough to allow you...
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago

Yes you will get qualification for JEE ADVANCE
  img
Sourabh Singh 2 months ago

dear friend, if you get the 116 marks in jee main, you will definately qualify to the jee advanced.. Not only 116 , you got only 105 marks you will admitted to jee advanced, it is this year ...

mohan 2 months ago
my jee main score is 110 and cbse board % is 91%.can i get any nit any branch

Even though you have a great class 12 score but having 110 marks makes your rank >10000 making it difficult for you to get into NIT , but you can obviously apply and follow up till the last ...

medha 4 days ago

please visit the below mentioned link to use the college predictor http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html please post if you have still some doubts thanks

SAHIL 9 days ago
which is better in bits pilani-instrumentation or mechanical

Dear Friend, Out of the two, for sure Mechanical branch is far fa better, may it be abouty the future value regarding good placements and high salaries or to fly abroad, or to go to...

Aneesh Sehgal 8 days ago

you can prefer mechanical as it is the one of the valued branches throughout the world.it is use ful for you to go to foreign for your further studies.but if you had interest in...

Siva Rama Krishna Gudipudi 8 days ago

hi ayushmaa mechanical is a very good branch as compared to instrumental. usually students of mechanical get higher value packages then instrumental students so i think mechanical is a good ...

SAHIL 15 days ago
Sir I`m getting 90.8% in boards and 117 score in mains. What can be my predicted AIR in sc category

Dear Student, you may use a rank predictor device or use askiitians rank predictor to get to know your probable rank and thereafter visit the official website of NIT/IIT to get to know your ...

Aneesh Sehgal 15 days ago

hi saurabh please use askiitians rank predictor. visit the link http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/rank-predictor.html thanks

SAHIL 18 days ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off