Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

Yes Rahul I agree with you .But my parents & I are not sure enough that i will crack jee. So without taking any risks I am Securing an admission in local college. And if I dont succeed in jee I will automatically go for second year,Safe game.And As I belong to MAHARASHTRA state I will like to go FOR IITB mech dual degree programme. Tell me in detail what I will have to do for that counterbalancing my fe studies.

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Prathamesh,

Good luck for your future from the askiitians team.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar : Click here to download the toolbar..

Regards

Askiitians Expert

Vijay Luxmi

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

which book should we prefere for trignonmetry for 11 th and 12 th other than R D sharma?

@ drumil Kindly mention for what purpose – board and school level or entrance level . If entrance then , frst of all ncert is most important for jee mains , after that u can go with...

Umakant biswal 19 days ago

you should prefer complete course iit mathematics of tata mc graw hill publishers. not only for trignometry it is overall a best book for iit jee advanced preparations regards sahil

SAHIL 20 days ago
i got civil in iitbombay .now what should be do ? bcoz it is 14 no choice and at 12 no. mech iitb ,at13 EE in iitb .

you are getting iitb civil if you want to confirm that pay the fees and confirm it..that how you confirm your seat. Also before that make sure that there is NO next round of counselling....
  img
Nishant Vora one year ago

Dear student, You can alter your preferance/choices in the couselling portal if you have not locked/freezed it. If you have freezed or locked than can’t help, that will be fixed....
  img

That obviously means that you were not getting mech and EE as per your rank and you are getting civil in IIT bombay.
  img
Heyy..I’m a dropper and prepairing for iit-jee 2017. My concept are not weak enough. I have only 8 months left. I want to know hou much max time i must devote to each subject so that i can...

FOR A DROPPER THERE IS NO TIME LIMIT FOR WHICH HE SHOULD STUDY IN ONE DAY. TRY TO GIVE ATLEAST 2 COMPLETE HOURS TO A PARTICULAR SUBJECT DAILY. THIS WILL HELP YOU TO COMPLETE YOUR SYLLABUS...

2016 years ago
sir kindly let me know about panipat institute of delhi ncr. which stream would be good under btech and about the institute and its placements as well.is it a govt institute and fee...

Dear Student, this is purely a matter of your personal choice as per your area of interest. Panipat institution of Delhi NCR is equally good as other top rated institutions,in almost all...

Aneesh Sehgal 23 hours ago

SO YOU WANT TO KNOW ABOUT PAIPAT INSTITUTE OF DELHI NCR. IT IS ONE OF THE TOP BEST COLLEGES LOCATED IN DELHI NCR. PLACEMENT RECORDS ARE EXCELLENT. COLLEGE HAS A GOOD ACADEMIC ENVIRONMENT....

SAHIL 2 days ago
do many people who opt for long term get into very good iits? also please let me know the percentage of students (repeaters) who join iits every year

@ srestha No, there is nothing like that . the entering to iit depends upon the hardwork that u put in the two year , in 11 th and 12 th . the people are taking drop due to the following...

Umakant biswal 6 days ago

Dear Student, its not true that many people opt for long term courses at IITs, actually a limited number of aspirants only do that, and to best of my knowledge there is no such a need to...

Aneesh Sehgal 5 days ago
I have scored 106 in jee mains 2016 and 90.40 percent in pcm in isc board 2016. Which college can i get through jee mains.Please guide me. I am from general category

Hii you can get the lowest cadre of NIts n that too normal branches with this kind of score. Best of Luck in advance
  img
Sourabh Singh 2 months ago

If you are interested in low-grade NITs then only search for them otherwise there are numberless reputed colleges and universities wekll known for their quality teaching due to widely...

Aneesh Sehgal 2 months ago

Being from General category its very difficult for you to get a seat in any of NITs. Still you can try in them but chance are negligible. But you can try for private colleges as there are...

Natasha Roy 2 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off