ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   Yes Rahul I agree with you .But my parents & I are not sure enough that i will crack jee. So without taking any risks I am Securing an admission in local college. And if I dont succeed in jee I will automatically go for second year,Safe game.And As I belong to MAHARASHTRA state I will like to go FOR IITB mech dual degree programme. Tell me in detail what I will have to do for that counterbalancing my fe studies.

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Prathamesh,

Good luck for your future from the askiitians team.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar : Click here to download the toolbar..

Regards

Askiitians Expert

Vijay Luxmi

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
please suggest between allen kota,fiitjee kalu sarai,resonance kota. considering that i am an average student want the syllabus to go smooth and teach us as a fresher.(for drpper course)?

i think RESONANCE KOTa will be best for u as i had seen there notes and material , it is very well organized than all other institutes, also it will be very helpful for u . and u will be...

ng29 one month ago

yess ofcourse i had talked to one of my friends who gave paper this year and he was from resonance he scored 197 in mains and 95 in boards , i had reccomended after consulting him teachers...

ng29 one month ago

look it depends on ur determination and hard work , student does not matters not fiitjee bcoz they are very high level and their material is also upto olympiad level that is unnceceesary...

ng29 one month ago
how much are the minimum marks needed for getting into some decent iit

Dear Student, You need 250-300 for a good branch in new IITS and >300 for old IITs and branch depends on rank. Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago

Dear Student, You need 250-300 for a good branch in new IITS and >300 for old IITs and branch depends on rank. Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago

Atleast 55% of the total marks, only then you can be in good IITs with a good branch.
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago
My all india rank is 344672. i'm a sc candidate. my sc rank is 19369. is there any chance for me to get admission in any nits or iiits? plz replyyy fasttt..

Is bit tough to get in IITs and NITs for your rank, better try for deemed ones for good branches
  img
Avinash 2 days ago

With the rank that you have mentioned, it does not seem to be possible, but due to your category, it may perhaps be possible....and you should wait for the last rounds of counselling too,...

Soneel Verma yesterday
sir can you please tell me the site from where i can get last year cutoff of UPTU.

Actually, you should go for hard copy published by Arihant Publications...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 21 days ago

In this website external url’s are not allowed so try to search in google as UPTC college ranking 2104-2015 this is the site.There are top uiversities which provide you excellent placement...

tiny 14 days ago

you could search in google as uptu cut off or closing ranks you will get rhe related pages

sajid 13 days ago
Hi all, I have cleared my 12 th from RBSE Board securing 89% overall (92.5% best 4) and secured JEE Advanced Rank – 5051. I want to know do i have any chance of getting into IIT? What...

For better preparation for IIT.Use m-learning through which you can get 1800 hours of video leactures which provides the best coaching lectures by best teachers that can be loaded on...

rashmi matera 14 days ago

betterv to get iit first .where you can get a full first internet connection to get free tutorials . then you should join robotics branch for better as you lke mathematics and physics much .

Abhinab Nayak 14 days ago

as you like mathematics than physics or chemistry i would suggest elecronics

sajid 14 days ago
I have got 23000 rank in jee mains. My state of eligibility is Rajasthan. I am a general candidate. Please tell me if I can get civil or electrical in any good nit. Would it be correct to...

My opinion is to visit the official weblink of Jee main to check the current status and your standing too and if you make it at some NIT near to your home town, well and good and try to...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 19 hours ago
View all Questions »