DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

I am too confused in deciding the prefrence order of the following branches. Please help me in setting the prefrence order of these potential brances i might get as my iit rank is 2744

CIVIL ENGINEERING (B.Tech. 4 Yr) -- Roorkee

PRODUCTION & INDUSTRIAL ENGINEERING (B.Tech. 4 Yr) -- Roorkee

INDUSTRIAL ENGINEERING (B.Tech. 4 Yr) -- Kharagpur

MATERIALS & METALLURGICAL ENGINEERING (B.Tech. 4 Yr) -- Kanpur

METALLURGICAL & MATERIALS ENGINEERING (B.Tech. 4 Yr) -- Roorkee

METALLURGICAL & MATERIALS ENGINEERING (B.Tech. 4 Yr) --Kharagpur

TEXTILE TECHNOLOGY (B.Tech. 4 Yr) ---Delhi

BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES AND BIOENGINEERING (B. Tech. 4Yr) -- Kanpur

CHEMICAL ENGINEERING (M.Tech 5 Yr Dual Degree) -- Kharagpur

INDUSTRIAL ENGG./I E & M (M.Tech 5 Yr Dual Degree) -- Kharagpur

CIVIL ENGG.(M.Tech 5 Yr Dual Degree) -- Kharagpur

CIVIL ENGG.(M.Tech 5 Yr Dual Degree) -- Kanpur

Thanks in advance for your time and help.

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Seema,

All the colleges and  the branches are not of the same ranking so I have made the preferance order of the choices you should opt for before going to the counselling on the basis of these two conditions.

1. Civil , Roorkee ( best stream among all IITs here )

2. Industrial Engineering , Kharagpur ( 4 yr. )

3. Chemical Engineering, kharagpur ( 5 yr. )

4. Metallurgical, Kharagpur

5. Materials and Metallurgical Engineering , kanpur

6. Production and Industrial, Roorkee

7. Civil, Kanpur ( 5 yr. )

8. Civil, Kharagpur ( 5 yr. )

9. Industrial Engg., kharagpur  ( 5 yr. )

10. Metallurgical, Roorkee

11. Textile , Delhi

12. Biological Sciences, kanpur.

Thank you.

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Hello Sir! My rank in JEE Mains is 968 in OBC category. NIT Trichy 2014 CUT OFF for CSE Branch OBCO-383 OBCC-1180 (1st round) What is my chance of getting seat in the first round itself?...

You can get CSE at NIT Trichy...of course..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 26 days ago

You may surely get CSE branch in NIT Trichy and if you are not sure that you’ll exel in it and wish to switch to another branch or institution then you may visit the official websites of...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 24 days ago

dont worry Cse is confirm for you in trichy,even if not in first round you will get it in second round for sure

Prajwal Kavad 26 days ago
Is M.L. Khanna IIT MATHEMATICS a sufficient book for JEE ?? Help me out please....

I may recommend the following books for extensive learning: S L Loney [for Trigno and Co-ord geomatry] Hall and Knight [algebra] Arihant [calculus] Tata Mcgrawhills [for practicing ques]...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 17 days ago

Yes its good one but you may consult other qauthors as well like – S L Loney, Hall and Knight, Arihant and Tata MCGrawhills and along with it also contact renowned institutions for...

Soneel Verma 16 days ago

Hi, the main ingredient for success is discipline. It requires discipline to study systematically and sincerely. There are a variety of brilliant reference books you can use. Math – McGraw...

Kalyani Jayachandran Menon 17 days ago
i want help and guidance on how to study for jee mains 2016 as i am a dropper this year and do not want to join coaching classes . need assistance to know how to get about 200 marks in jee...

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 17 days ago

Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work harder on them, download concerned topic papers and practice them, define a proper time for practice, join some reputed...

Soneel Verma 16 days ago

Hi, the main ingredient for success is discipline. It requires discipline to study systematically and sincerely. There are a variety of brilliant reference books you can use. Math – McGraw...

Kalyani Jayachandran Menon 17 days ago
Sir, Myself Vamsi Siddhartha, from Vijayawada.Sir I want to know some information about PREPARATORY COURSES IN IIT’s.

preparatory courses ar offered to the students if the reserved seats are not fill completely. These course is of one year duration and make the students fit for the technical institutes. For...
  img
Vijay Mukti 19 days ago
in KVPY whole syallabus of 11 come?

Please check the compele syllabus of KVPY from our website.
  img
Vijay Mukti 16 days ago

You may simply type the syllabus for KVPY and get the requisite results, prepare well and appear in the test and thereafter choose the reputed institution after scrutinizing the status of...

Soneel Verma 15 days ago

hey, pls refer to the following link: http://www.askiitians.com/kvpy/syllabus.html hope it’s helpful..

Rishabh Madan 16 days ago
tips to make concentration on study

Tips and strategies to improve your concentration Choose the right place to study Your choice of study space can influence your level of concentration. So, to promote concentration: Choose...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 7 days ago

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Soneel Verma 7 days ago
View all Questions »