ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

I am too confused in deciding the prefrence order of the following branches. Please help me in setting the prefrence order of these potential brances i might get as my iit rank is 2744

CIVIL ENGINEERING (B.Tech. 4 Yr) -- Roorkee

PRODUCTION & INDUSTRIAL ENGINEERING (B.Tech. 4 Yr) -- Roorkee

INDUSTRIAL ENGINEERING (B.Tech. 4 Yr) -- Kharagpur

MATERIALS & METALLURGICAL ENGINEERING (B.Tech. 4 Yr) -- Kanpur

METALLURGICAL & MATERIALS ENGINEERING (B.Tech. 4 Yr) -- Roorkee

METALLURGICAL & MATERIALS ENGINEERING (B.Tech. 4 Yr) --Kharagpur

TEXTILE TECHNOLOGY (B.Tech. 4 Yr) ---Delhi

BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES AND BIOENGINEERING (B. Tech. 4Yr) -- Kanpur

CHEMICAL ENGINEERING (M.Tech 5 Yr Dual Degree) -- Kharagpur

INDUSTRIAL ENGG./I E & M (M.Tech 5 Yr Dual Degree) -- Kharagpur

CIVIL ENGG.(M.Tech 5 Yr Dual Degree) -- Kharagpur

CIVIL ENGG.(M.Tech 5 Yr Dual Degree) -- Kanpur

Thanks in advance for your time and help.

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Seema,

All the colleges and  the branches are not of the same ranking so I have made the preferance order of the choices you should opt for before going to the counselling on the basis of these two conditions.

1. Civil , Roorkee ( best stream among all IITs here )

2. Industrial Engineering , Kharagpur ( 4 yr. )

3. Chemical Engineering, kharagpur ( 5 yr. )

4. Metallurgical, Kharagpur

5. Materials and Metallurgical Engineering , kanpur

6. Production and Industrial, Roorkee

7. Civil, Kanpur ( 5 yr. )

8. Civil, Kharagpur ( 5 yr. )

9. Industrial Engg., kharagpur  ( 5 yr. )

10. Metallurgical, Roorkee

11. Textile , Delhi

12. Biological Sciences, kanpur.

Thank you.

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
What is inverse of i(iota) ?

How would I know?

Ashwini 2 months ago

I dont know.

Ashwini 2 months ago

It is -i. It is because in verse of i = 1/i. Multiplying & dividing by i, we get 1/i = i/i 2 Also, i 2 = -1 So, 1/i = i/-1 = -i Please approve it if you like.

Shivam Chopra 2 months ago
which would be a better book for advanced questions : MLkhannah objective SK goyal RD objective or suggest a better book

Hi, Both are equally good. Both have a huge problem set. SK Goyal have a quick chapter review as well. So it can be preferred if you need to choose one out of two. But both are equally good...
  img
Yash Baheti 7 months ago

Hi, Both are equally good. Both have a huge problem set. SK Goyal have a quick chapter review as well. So it can be preferred if you need to choose one out of two. But both are equally good...
  img
Yash Baheti 7 months ago

img
Yash Baheti 7 months ago
two coils are placed close to each other.the mutual inductance of pair of coils depends on which of the following factors - 1.the rates at which d currents are changing in the coil....

Mutual inductance signifies some form of magnetic coupling between two inductors or coils, depending on their distance and arrangement. If the answer says otherwise, it is wrong.
  img
Abhishek Kumar 28 days ago

Mutual inductance depends only on the geometry of the coils. So, answer is 2
  img
Abhishek Kumar 29 days ago

dats wat i thought too ,but d solution says d answer is 3.its a previous asked aieee question.can u plx elaborate...

naina 29 days ago
A certain lightbulb with a resistance of 480 ohms is labled 120 W. For what voltage circuit was this bulb designed? Help & show wrk plz?

Hi, We know that p=v 2 /r So calculate the voltage difference across bulb. Answer is 240 V
  img
Yash Baheti one month ago

Power is equal to voltage squared divided by resistance. There should be no work to show. The quantities have been chosen so that you can easily solve it in your head. V² / 480 = 120; V² =...

TEJKIRAT SINGH one month ago

was i right vikas?

TEJKIRAT SINGH one month ago
hello sir i am mohit wadhwani selected in EML OF IITJEE EXAM ,I NEED YOUR STUDY MATERIAL FOR PREPARATION,I AM DOING MY PREPARATION FORM HOME ONLY ,SO PLEASE HELP ME HOW I GET IT,I AM FROM...

Hi Mohit, Go to this link: http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-physics.aspx We also provide Online tutoring for IIT JEE, by IITians, for those who study from their home, you can take that...

Askiitian.Expert Rajat 5 years ago
Which Engg. College provides B.Tech in Automobile Engg.?

There are many colleges which provide Automobile engg. Also in some clgs you can take Mechanical engineering as a stream and you have Automobile as one of the optiona subjetc in the last...
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

Many colleges like DTU, BITS, IIT and more which are serving engineering education in India. SKIET is also one of them which is offering quality education in various professional courses...

Leepika Roy one month ago

HI, one of mt friend is doing B.Tech Automotive Design Engineering from UPES- Dehradun. If you are interested, then you can also check this university. It is good actually and this course is...

Natasha Roy 4 days ago
View all Questions »