3 O.P. Tandon Inorganic Chemistry Inorganic Chemistry
4 O.P. Tandon Organic Chemistry Base Book
5 Paula Bruice Yurkanis Organic Chemistry Reference Book
6 J.D. Lee Inorganic Chemistry Reference Book
 7 Bruce H. Mahan University Chemistry Reference Book
6 Organic Chemistry by MORRISON & BOYD Organic Chemistry Reference Book

Physics Books

S.NO Authors /Publisher Name of Books Remarks
1 H.C.Verma Concepts of Physica Vol I and II For text books and problem books.
2 I.E. Irodov Problems in General Physics selected problems
3 Halliday, Resnick & Walker Fundamentals of Physics Reference Book

Mathematics Books

S.NO Authors /Publisher Name of Books Remarks
1 R.D. Sharma Maths XI & XII Basic Text Books
2 S. L. Loney Trigonometry  Recommended
3 S. L. Loney Co-ordinate Geometry Reference Book
4 Hall Knight Higher Algebra Reference Book
5 I.A. Maron Problems in Calculus of One Variable Reference Book
6 Arihant Algebra Reference Book
7 Arihant Differential Calculus Reference Book
 8 Arihant Integral Calculus Reference Book

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

Askiitians Expert

Amit Yadav

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

hii... i am tanvi gupta from jodhpur.. i am getting 312 in bitsat 2016 and 100 marks approx. in jee advance.. which college will suit me the best in these scores. pls help me.. not able to...

Dear Student, just make up your mind forst which study programme you may prefer as there is a long list of most eminent colleges and Universities in our country which are providing quality...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago

I’ll prefer Bits but it depends on which branch you want to take. Remeber one thing you can compromise with college but never ever compromise with branch you want to study.

Amey one month ago

i will definitely get a dual in pilani, goa and hyderabad. It will be Msc. +B.E .should i prefer it. cuz if i take direct BE it might be compromising.

tanvi one month ago
I will be appearing for IITJEE-2016. I am very good at the concepts. But I am too slow. Any suggestions? How can I improve my speed?

Dear student, Please try to solve as many as questions as possible. By this definetly your speed will increase. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago

the only way to improve your speed is by lots of practice and have one thing in mind and never think that your concepts are strong ther are many students whose concepts are upto msc level...

Prajwal Kavad one year ago
which of these is best for doubt clearing for iit jee ,plancess,toppr,askiitians pls give me the reasons and details

You can put up your questions on all the portals alternately and wherever you get satisfactory answer, prefer that to be the best one and if you ask about a better institution, I may...

Soneel Verma 11 months ago

Hi Ajay, I would say go for Plancess..Because they have Guru Guidance programme where IITians will help you out solving your doubts and helping you to clear IIT.

Alok 11 months ago

go for plances and askiitians. Because they are iitian and they will obviusly teach you in that way that you can too become an iitian. THANKS

vb 11 months ago
anybody there?? Read Delivered 12:39 pm I want to ask that is it necessary to take cs in 11th as an optional subject if u want to become a software developer through iit Read Delivered...

Dear Student, to my mind taking CS as one of the subjects is ultimately going to help you only in any and every regard, because you will be able to get a basic foundation laid in the same...

Aneesh Sehgal 24 days ago

HI YASH I HAVE NOT READ ANY SUCH THING THAT IT IS NECESARY TO TAKE CS AS OPTIONAL SUBJECT. BUT IF YOU WANT TO BECOME A SOFTWARE DEVELOPER THN SURELY YOU SHOULD TAKE CS AS OPTIONAL SUBJECT....

SAHIL 25 days ago
why question paper of AIIMS 2013 is different on your site? different from what had appeared in exam 2013. i don’t like this

Thank you for your feedback. We will look into it and rectify if there is any mistake.
  img
Harsh Patodia 4 months ago
I have got ECE at MNIT Jaipur. Is it good? I have a CRL of 4301. Will I get NSIT or DTU in any good branch?

Although EC at NIT Jaipur is good but getting same at DTU and NSIT would be better Pls provide me your home state details, ?
  img
Saurabh Kumar 11 months ago

I am from Chandigarh.

shaan 11 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: Exclusive40

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000