3 O.P. Tandon Inorganic Chemistry Inorganic Chemistry
4 O.P. Tandon Organic Chemistry Base Book
5 Paula Bruice Yurkanis Organic Chemistry Reference Book
6 J.D. Lee Inorganic Chemistry Reference Book
 7 Bruce H. Mahan University Chemistry Reference Book
6 Organic Chemistry by MORRISON & BOYD Organic Chemistry Reference Book

Physics Books

S.NO Authors /Publisher Name of Books Remarks
1 H.C.Verma Concepts of Physica Vol I and II For text books and problem books.
2 I.E. Irodov Problems in General Physics selected problems
3 Halliday, Resnick & Walker Fundamentals of Physics Reference Book

Mathematics Books

S.NO Authors /Publisher Name of Books Remarks
1 R.D. Sharma Maths XI & XII Basic Text Books
2 S. L. Loney Trigonometry  Recommended
3 S. L. Loney Co-ordinate Geometry Reference Book
4 Hall Knight Higher Algebra Reference Book
5 I.A. Maron Problems in Calculus of One Variable Reference Book
6 Arihant Algebra Reference Book
7 Arihant Differential Calculus Reference Book
 8 Arihant Integral Calculus Reference Book

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

Askiitians Expert

Amit Yadav

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
what if i am not able to pay the fees for advance exam by 5 pm

i advice u to contact iit bombay immediately or send a mail to them regarding this with ur nmae and jee main details, so that they can take any action. but dont worry as recently my friend...

ng29 17 days ago

it is written on jee advance website Online registration for JEE (Advanced) 2015 is CLOSED. Those who could complete Step-1 of the registration , but could not complete Step-2 and/or Step-3,...

ng29 17 days ago

i know that there is not such info on internert but as i mentioned above that my frnd had informed about the same and also he made payment after 5 pm so no need to worry and adminintration...

ng29 17 days ago
I am a dropper. I scored 90.4% in 12 th and 219 in Mains. Can I get any good NIT with a decent branch?

Dear Student, your score is very good. You can definately get a good branch in NIT. But now focus on IIT preparations and not all this. If you are lucky and if you work a little more hard...
  img
Nishant Vora 26 days ago

Yes you can get NIT, but there may be some quiosk of branch...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 26 days ago

very well done last year my friend scores 200 in jee main and 97 in board his rank was 2700 and he ger CSE in nit jaipur u can get all nits except the top 4 nits,...

ng29 26 days ago
sir i have paid the amount on jeeadv site by credit card but there was no acknowledgement page.now what should i upload in dd/neft/rtgs/ challan copypls tell

many have not received the acknowledgment But if you visit the site and login it shows in green colour confirmation that payment is made as also the details mentioned (this happens about 5-6...

Subhash Shanbhag 10 months ago

many have not received the acknowledgment But if you visit the site and login it shows in green colour confirmation that payment is made as also the details mentioned (this happens about 5-6...

Sir i have completely solved arihant and disha publication books for bitsat ,solved practice papers from gkp publication, from askiitians website too and previous year papers ..Will it be...

Very great effort... Now you start meditation for 30 minutes everyday and just attempt a last practice paper and count your last score before final score.. All the best
  img
Saurabh Kumar 8 days ago

is gkp publication nice

akshat 8 days ago
Which one is the most scoring topic in iit jee

Coordinate Geometry, Limits, Continuity and Differentiability, Complex Numbers and Quadratic Equations, Integral Calculus, Sequences and Series, Trigonometry Current Electricity ,...
  img
Rinkoo Gupta one year ago

its not a single topic but i would say if you like maths a lot still it can betray you because it takes time compared to physics and chemistry so do well in physics if you can memorize...
  img
Arun Kumar one year ago
View all Questions »