ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   A number of Halliday Resnick editions are available.Which one to buy????please send me the complete details.

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Fundamental of Physics by Halliday, Resnick and Walker.............
It is a good set of questions along with well defined theory...
You may opt e-book of Halliday and Resnick that is available.....

Good Luck...........................................................................................................
8 months ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Currently I am solving H.c.verma and D.C. pandey for physics.. is it sufficient or i should go for CENGAGE also ???

What’s my suggession is to understand the basic concept from wherever you are doing if you will follow everything conceptually then two books will be sufficient for you.
  img
Piyush 4 days ago

What?
  img
Piyush yesterday

Those are theb

abhinaipadachuru 4 days ago
sir i have paid the amount on jeeadv site by credit card but there was no acknowledgement page.now what should i upload in dd/neft/rtgs/ challan copypls tell

many have not received the acknowledgment But if you visit the site and login it shows in green colour confirmation that payment is made as also the details mentioned (this happens about...

Subhash Shanbhag one year ago

many have not received the acknowledgment But if you visit the site and login it shows in green colour confirmation that payment is made as also the details mentioned (this happens about...

The six-digit number 4m61n2 is visible by both 11 and 4. The number of different combinations of m and n that satisfy the above condition are: A. 4 B. 6 C. 8 D. 10 please explain in detail...

ANSWER IS 4(option A) if no. 4m61n2 is divisible by both 11 and 4 then n=1,3,5,7,9 also , if it has to be divisible by 11 then its ;; sum of every second digit – sum of remainig=0/11 here,...

Mihit yesterday

thanks a lot mihit. good luck!

vindhya yesterday

si-is*

Mihit yesterday
what are best books for mathematics and chemistry ?

Best reference Book for PHYSICS is Arihant or H C Verma For Organic chemistry Arihant book is best For inorganic O P Tandon For Maths M L Khanna

Ramesh V 5 years ago

Hi The best books for Maths are: A Das Gupta SL Loney IA Maron For chemistry are IL Finar JD Lee Pradeeps

Askiitian.Expert Rajat 5 years ago

THE BEST BOOK IN MATHS:R.D.SHarma arihant in chemistry:use arihant

SAITEJA GOUD one month ago
i have got 1119 rank in jee advance .what should i prefer mechanical at iit kharagpur or civil at iit delhi??

Both are equivalently good. It thiink you should look for your interest and/or your convenience.
  img
Vijay Mukti 10 days ago

You can choose delhi. As in future you can easily prepare for IAS there.
  img
Vijay Mukti 8 days ago

I WILL RECOMEND U IIT DELHI CIVIL FOR SURE.AS IIT DELHI IS FAR MORE BETTER THAN IIT KHARAGPUR.TALKING ABOUT BRANCH i.e CIVIL U WILL HAVE AMPLE JOB OPPORTUNITIES IN GOVT SECTOR LIKE IES,ETC...

mohit vashishtha 8 days ago
Hello I am expecting rank 30,000-35,000 in JEE Mains with a score of 92.20% and 135 in Mains. Will I be able to get any decent NIT or shall I go to LMNIIT ?

Hi.. As per the rank and the category you have mentioned, it is difficult to get a decent NIT in the first counselling. Regarding NIT Kururshetra also, it is somewhat difficult, since your...
  img
Sakshi 10 days ago

Hi.. First of all you should tell us about your category. 135 marks are little less to get into a very good NIT. But still you should try for the counselling sessions. If something works...
  img
Sakshi 12 days ago

Hello I belong to general category .. Can you list which NIT’s I’ll be able to get? Any I belong to Haryana , So , In NIT-Kurukshetra , Can I get any stream? Thank You

Arjun Gupta 12 days ago
View all Questions »