Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: int40

A number of Halliday Resnick editions are available.Which one to buy????please send me the complete details.

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Fundamental of Physics by Halliday, Resnick and Walker.............
It is a good set of questions along with well defined theory...
You may opt e-book of Halliday and Resnick that is available.....

Good Luck...........................................................................................................
one year ago

Post Your Answer

Hello sir, I am Aditi Saini who is currently residing in Indonesia and am an NRI. I am interested in doing IIT as I am planning to do further studies here in India. Currently I am in grade...

Its a very good attempt for JEE or SAT.. Qualification for both the exams are class 12 th PCM English, If you gain good concepts over the subject, goal would be easier to you.. So you do not...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 10 months ago

Qualification for both the exams are class passing12th and Board of education doesnt effect much
  img
Avinash 10 months ago

Calculators are not allowed in the IIT exam :(

Neeti 10 months ago
sir if some one has got the 65% in board and qualify for iit with 5056 air will he get seat in iit or not because minimum percentage required from board is 75%

You will not be eligibile for the admission into IITs. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

5056 AIR is in advanced or mains.
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

It is a NO for NITs but i don’t favour dropping a year, rather i would advise to visit the official websites of some renowned institutions where you can seek admission and pursue your...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago
I am in in 10th standard now.I want to prepare for IIT after completion of my 10th standard board exams.So, i need your help for that.How should i start?

Please share your contact details. Representative will contact you and guide you properly.
  img
Harsh Patodia 2 months ago

Dear Rohith gandhi, First of all you have to buy books for jee and then you have to join in a coaching center it is better for you.Thank you and all the best.

SAI SARDAR 2 months ago

hello, first you learn all the basics that will help you every time.and then learn topic wise.remember formulas and tricks in solving problems.

raj kumar 2 months ago
IF THE MAXIMUM & MINIMUM VALUE OF - y= x 2 -3x+c / x 2 +3x+c ARE 7 AND 1/7 ,THEN VALUE OF c IS ...?

Dear rahul y= x 2 -3x+c / x 2 +3x+c cross multiply and simplify x 2 (y-1) +x(3y+3) +c(y-1)=0 this equation has a real value so discrimnent will be ≥ o (3y+3) 2 -4c(y-1)(y-1)≥0...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
Sir,im score 50 marks in mains 2016 from sc candidate......will i qualify for advanced

You can expect the cutoff marks for this year to be around 50 marks for SC candidate. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

You should practise advanced level of problems from reference books and/or from the study material if your are having. Apart from this keep doing revision and practise mock test. Thanks.
  img

Any more queries?
  img
What is Ajax and why it is used widely?

AJAX Uses HTTP Requests In traditional JavaScript coding, if you want to get any information from a database or a file on the server, or send user information to a server, you will have to...

Ravi Sharma 7 years ago

AJAX = Asynchronous JavaScript and XML AJAX stands for Asynchronous JavaScript And XML. AJAX is a type of programming made popular in 2005 by Google (with Google Suggest). AJAX is not a new ...

Himanshu Vijay 7 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 6,000 off