Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

A number of Halliday Resnick editions are available.Which one to buy????please send me the complete details.

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Fundamental of Physics by Halliday, Resnick and Walker.............
It is a good set of questions along with well defined theory...
You may opt e-book of Halliday and Resnick that is available.....

Good Luck...........................................................................................................
one year ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Sir is it possible to add more choices after each round of counseling? If possible then how?

Not possibile.
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago

Mind you, if once a seat has been allocated from the backend by Josaa, there can be nochnge of choice at all. Be contended with what has been offered or else try at some other places where...

Soneel Verma one year ago

once you lock your choices ….... it is not possible to change your choices then............................

Mohit Kumar 6 months ago
if i join iiest shibpur on the basis of my JEE main 2016 marks , can i appear for jee main 2017 and jee advance 2017? will i be able to take admission to a NIT on the basis of JEE main 2017 ...

YES SURE ADITYA IF YOU HAVE GIVEN JEE ADVANCE 1ST TIME THIS YEAR YOU ARE ELIGIBLE FOR EXAM IN 2017 ALSO.WHILE IF THIS YEAR YOU HAVE GIVEN JEE SECOND TIME THAN NEXT YEAR YOU CAN ONLY GIVE...

SAHIL 14 days ago
I got mechanical branch in IIT PALAKKAD in round 1.But i want to wait for next rounds for better IITS,then what should i do?Is it possible?

If you are allotted IIT Pallakad, then you have to register and submit the fee, but if you want to attend recounselling, then you have to left the college..then you do not know, what would...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one year ago

Rest assured as IIT Palakkad has earned a very good image as far as quality education and placements are concerned, where as if you are not satisfied with Mechanical stream let me tell you...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago

Select Floating option i.e you will retain current alocated branch and also eligible for 2 nd and 3 rd round. you can have idea about first round cutoff for deferent branches and colleges....

Rahat S one year ago
my jee main score is 110 and cbse board % is 91%.can i get any nit any branch

Even though you have a great class 12 score but having 110 marks makes your rank >10000 making it difficult for you to get into NIT , but you can obviously apply and follow up till the last ...

medha one month ago

please visit the below mentioned link to use the college predictor http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html please post if you have still some doubts thanks

SAHIL one month ago
I have got 100 marks in mains and rank 83000 what good colleges can i get for cse,ece,ecc,it

@ neii With this score , u can get good colleges , try for iiit bbsr , iiit allhabad , if ece is possible their , otherwise jaypee noida is also their , u can try in that too . and thapar...

Umakant biswal 18 days ago
Can a PCMC student apply for AIIMS exam?

Hi An applicant needs to hae Biology subject in Class 12 th in order to appear for AIIMS exam, See here: Aspirants should have passed the 12th Class under School Certificate Examination or...
  img
Sumreet Johar 2 years ago

If you doesn’t study biology in classes XI and XII then you cannot apply for AIIMS as well as other medical entrance exams.

Adarsh one year ago

thank you

Chammu 2 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

• View Details