DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu
                   A number of Halliday Resnick editions are available.Which one to buy????please send me the complete details.

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Fundamental of Physics by Halliday, Resnick and Walker.............
It is a good set of questions along with well defined theory...
You may opt e-book of Halliday and Resnick that is available.....

Good Luck...........................................................................................................
10 months ago

Post Your Answer

Is M.L. Khanna IIT MATHEMATICS a sufficient book for JEE ?? Help me out please....

I may recommend the following books for extensive learning: S L Loney [for Trigno and Co-ord geomatry] Hall and Knight [algebra] Arihant [calculus] Tata Mcgrawhills [for practicing ques]...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago

Yes its good one but you may consult other qauthors as well like – S L Loney, Hall and Knight, Arihant and Tata MCGrawhills and along with it also contact renowned institutions for...

Soneel Verma one month ago

Hi, the main ingredient for success is discipline. It requires discipline to study systematically and sincerely. There are a variety of brilliant reference books you can use. Math – McGraw...

Kalyani Jayachandran Menon one month ago
jee mains paper2 merit list

Please be updated on the official website of jeemains regarding it. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago
which of these is best for doubt clearing for iit jee ,plancess,toppr,askiitians pls give me the reasons and details

You can put up your questions on all the portals alternately and wherever you get satisfactory answer, prefer that to be the best one and if you ask about a better institution, I may...

Hi Ajay, I would say go for Plancess..Because they have Guru Guidance programme where IITians will help you out solving your doubts and helping you to clear IIT.

Alok one month ago

go for plances and askiitians. Because they are iitian and they will obviusly teach you in that way that you can too become an iitian. THANKS

vb one month ago
I am a class 12 student. I have chosen the group with subjects physics, chemistry, maths, computer science in class 11. I look forward for writing the KVPY exam this year. But the KVPY exam ...

I will suggest you to look the eligibility critera for the same from the askIITians website or official website of KVPY exam. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

My suggestion for you is to put up your quaeries regarding KVPY on official websites of leading institutions providing coachibng for KVPY or simply google out details about the syllabus,...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago
i have 120 marks in jee main and 90.4 in cbse board can i get sgsits in 2 nd counselling

I recommend you to keep track of the outcome of counselling rounds, may be you crack in there this time, if not then don’t be disheartened, there are ample of renowned institutions where...

HOW COULD I KNOW ABOUT MYSTATUS IN COUNSELLING ITS ALL ONLINE

aditya lahariya one month ago

sir please reply soon

aditya lahariya one month ago
A woden block is suspended by light rope of lenght 0.9m vertically the block is pulled aside through an angle 60degree to the vertical and then released. the maximum velocity of the the...

Draw the FBD and use work energy theorem. Try to get the component of force acting vertically downward and horizontally.. Good Luck
  img
Saurabh Kumar 5 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details