Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

A number of Halliday Resnick editions are available.Which one to buy????please send me the complete details.

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Fundamental of Physics by Halliday, Resnick and Walker.............
It is a good set of questions along with well defined theory...
You may opt e-book of Halliday and Resnick that is available.....

Good Luck...........................................................................................................
one year ago

Post Your Answer

sir, i’am vivek kumar, completed 12 class . can prepared IIT JEE ADVANCED EXAM

For sure yes, but mind you, it requires a lot of hard work and sincerest efforts, keep in mind these guidelines –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 6 months ago

yes but only if ur 11 th 12 th base is strong otherwise please do not take risk of 1 year iit advanced is not too easy it is the 6 th toughest exam of the planet ….….….….….... PLEASE ........

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 6 months ago
i am not strong on my first years sylabus im doing my level best in hte second year do i have a chance to get into an nit if i revice my first yaers portion as in my institition they are...

Be single minded, make sincerest efforts and bear in mind these tips –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these...

Yes,I think there is a good chance. But of course it depends on how sincere you are.. Remember, it’s never too late :)

Kalyani Jayachandran Menon 6 months ago
Sir my JEE OBC rank is 1,90,000 i want to take admission in NIT Hamirpur i am from hamirpur so its my home state quota alos last year NIT hamirpur cutoff for OBC catagory last year was...

Yes You have a chance to get it.
  img
Vijay Mukati 6 months ago

You may get an opportunity to get in there, but for the sake of clarity you must visit the official weblink of Josaa and get to know your stature there, if you made it there, well and good, ...

Please give me some guidance about Geographic Information System and some refference website link related to the topic. I need it for preparing my seminar..

Geographic Information System A geographic information system (GIS) integrates hardware, software, and data for capturing, managing, analyzing, and displaying all forms of geographically...

Hrishant Goswami 6 years ago
Sir I dropped for jee but got 114 marks in jee mains. And now I am studying in IP university. I am thinking to reappear for jee next year. This will be my last attempt so should I go for it...

Actually, to be very transapert, what you are thinking, its the approach of maximum students, who went through JEE drop and unfortunately couldn’t qualify. I would like to suggest you,...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago
I have just 6 months in my hand for aipmt preparation.. Can you plz guide me how can i prepare for it

You can crack AIPMT by preparing in 6 months simply by reading the revision notes and solving many of the objective questions of physics and chemistry.

Gaurav Medhe 2 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off