ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   A number of Halliday Resnick editions are available.Which one to buy????please send me the complete details.

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Fundamental of Physics by Halliday, Resnick and Walker.............
It is a good set of questions along with well defined theory...
You may opt e-book of Halliday and Resnick that is available.....

Good Luck...........................................................................................................
7 months ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Sir /madam , I belong to obc category . I am expecting my jee mains score around 170s and 96 – 97% in cbse board exam . Will i be able to get Computer science group in NIT TRICHY ? Also...

congrats sanju u will get ur desired stream in nit trichy u can also try for nit warangal may be u will get it approve if useful

ng29 one month ago

What can be the minimum mark for getting seat for computer science group in NIT TRICHY ?

Chellu Sanju one month ago
which would be a better book for advanced questions : MLkhannah objective SK goyal RD objective or suggest a better book

Hi, Both are equally good. Both have a huge problem set. SK Goyal have a quick chapter review as well. So it can be preferred if you need to choose one out of two. But both are equally good...
  img
Yash Baheti 8 months ago

Hi, Both are equally good. Both have a huge problem set. SK Goyal have a quick chapter review as well. So it can be preferred if you need to choose one out of two. But both are equally good...
  img
Yash Baheti 8 months ago

img
Yash Baheti 8 months ago
Athiest, who do you think created human hearts and brains?

The first cells that formed form chemicals that dissolved in water forming DNA slowly.Then these cells performed an endosymbiosis which makes other cells gain a benefit and by helping one...

vikas yadav 2 months ago

How on earth would you think I could do that when all the years of education you have had so far has failed AND your starting point is that the heart and brain was created by something Now...

vikas yadav 2 months ago
Which is the best college for software engineering?

The best college for software engineering are: IIT BOMBAY IIT DELHI IIT KANPUR IIIT HYDERABAD BITS PILANI These are the colleges which are best India as far as education quality and job...
  img
Aziz Alam 8 months ago
NEED FREE ONLINE DOUBT REMOVAL

Dear vardaan You can post your question here in discussion forom .and you will get detail solution here by AskIITians Experts. But if you want to join online doubt removal clases then you...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago

Respected sir/madam,Ihave just passed 10 and is now in class 11.I have taken PCM in choice of subjects .i have the doubts in chemistry which are as follows:a)firstly ,please tell me the way...

varun singh one year ago
how marks & rank is required to get admission in IIT college ropar? after clearing the entrance exam.

you need at least 4000 AIR gen for entring iit roper which in 2014 was around 180 marks out of 360
  img
Abhinav 17 days ago
View all Questions »