ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   A number of Halliday Resnick editions are available.Which one to buy????please send me the complete details.

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Fundamental of Physics by Halliday, Resnick and Walker.............
It is a good set of questions along with well defined theory...
You may opt e-book of Halliday and Resnick that is available.....

Good Luck...........................................................................................................
5 months ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Please answer this encircled question .

Hello student Please find the solution Let [tanx]= t So the question becomes For complete knowledge on this chapter Limits, continuity and L-hospital rule please see the video lecture by our...
  img
Nishant Vora 6 months ago

Answer is 1/3.

agam goel 6 months ago
What is inverse of i(iota) ?

How would I know?

Ashwini 2 months ago

I dont know.

Ashwini 2 months ago

It is -i. It is because in verse of i = 1/i. Multiplying & dividing by i, we get 1/i = i/i 2 Also, i 2 = -1 So, 1/i = i/-1 = -i Please approve it if you like.

Shivam Chopra 2 months ago
Jake has a piece of yarn that is 4 feet long. Blair has a piece of yarn that is 4 inches long. Who has the longer piece of yarn? Explain?

Jake has the longer piece. There are 12 inches in a foot, Jake has 4 feet. 12 times 4 equals 48 inches. So, Jake has 48 inches of yarn, Blair only has 4! Blair has is only 1/12th the amount...

vikas yadav 9 days ago

Jake has the longer piece. There are 12 inches in a foot, Jake has 4 feet. 12 times 4 equals 48 inches. So, Jake has 48 inches of yarn, Blair only has 4! Blair has is only 1/12th the amount...

vikas yadav 2 days ago
when will jee mains 2014 counselling registration start ?

JEE Main 2014 Counselling Procedure - Started from July 8, 2014. Candidates can apply for online Registration, Choice filling and Choice Locking followed by Seat Allotment and admission...
  img
Sher Mohammad 8 months ago
iit bombay mech vs iit kgp 5 yr dd cse ? i want to pursue higher studies abroad.my jee rank is 419 in cml.

Hi Asket, Both IITs would provide you awesome opportunity to study in abroad like Stanford, MIT, Columbia etc. You need to decide your interest among the two streams. If you do not have any...
  img
Jitender Singh 9 months ago

that means you r interested in engineering. so first choose a branch. look at the curriculum and learn what each industry enables you to do. you cant switch between these 2 branches when you...

Vineet Vinayak 9 months ago
Which are the most scoring topics in hjee mains and advanced separately ?

Please follow the below link to find the relevant information http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/how-to-prepare-for-iit-jee.html you can also read useful articles on...
  img
Harsh Patodia 12 days ago
View all Questions »