A number of Halliday Resnick editions are available.Which one to buy????please send me the complete details.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
==>I wanted to know that if i am allotted any seat in third round of counselling which I am not eager to take and do not accept admission in JOCSAP, then, WOULD I BE DECLARED INELIGIBLE FOR...

You passed 10+2 examination in 2014 and also qualified in JEE (Advanced) - 2014. You appeared for counselling for JEE (Advanced) - 2014 and was offered admission in one of the IITs/ISM,...
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago
books for iit numericals

http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx read this article all the good books are mentioned in it , it will help you to find all the good books in all three subjects.
  img
Sher Mohammad 2 months ago
d.c.pandey or h.c.verma or b.m.sharma is best for both mains&advance 2015 plzzzzz help

yes hc verma so nice book for IIT-JEE and dc pandey also very nice book ...both book give level of JEE Mains ques as well as Jee advance …. Best of Luck!!!

Soumya Sen 15 days ago

yes

Soumya Sen 15 days ago
i am gettign 80 marks in mains,i have 97%in board can i get a good nit?

FIRST YOU POST YOUR CASTE TO WHICH YOU BELONGS 1:IF YOU BELONGS TO SC OR ST YOU CAN DEFINETLY GET GOOD NIT COLLEGE AND BEST BRANCH. 2:IT YOU BELONG TO OBC THEN YOU DONT GET GOOD NIT. 3:IF...

BAYANA SAGAR 4 months ago

o thank you soooooooo much sir...i am really very thank full to u dat u answerd my question...thank u sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...

sushmasree 4 months ago

plzzzzzzzzz reply................:(

sushmasree 4 months ago
Dear Sir, I Am Student from Gujarat with General category.I want to know which rank will be count in CSAB – All India rank or category rank?...My All india rank is 20246 and category rank is...

The procedure defined by CSAB is such that you would be first considered for Open category and if you do not get a seat in that then you would be considered for category seats,If you want to...
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago
Civil@IIT Madras vs Civil@IIT Kharagpur

Hello student, Civil at IIT madras will be a better choice. Thanks and Regards Shaik Aasif askIITians faculty
  img
SHAIK AASIF AHAMED 2 months ago

if you love civil from the bottom of your heart, any IIT should be fine. look at how far it is from home, in case you get homesick. all the best

Vineet Vinayak 2 months ago
View all Questions »