A number of Halliday Resnick editions are available.Which one to buy????please send me the complete details.

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Fundamental of Physics by Halliday, Resnick and Walker.............
It is a good set of questions along with well defined theory...
You may opt e-book of Halliday and Resnick that is available.....

Good Luck...........................................................................................................
2 months ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Do the JEE Main and Advanced question papers contain values of constants, atomic numbers and masses? Just need to know if I need to remember all the values.

Hii student The required ones are always given the question paper. You need not to remeber all of the constants. But it will save your time if you will remember all the formulas as it will...
  img
Sourabh Singh 3 months ago
the most important reactions n mechanisms in aldehydes n ketones for jee!!??

etard reaction, friedel crafts acylation, wolff kishner reduction, fehlings test tollens test, aldol, cross aldol codensation, schmidts...
  img
Harishwar 3 months ago
how to get the refund of money which i paid durind counselling.as i have cancelled the seat

Hii For refund you have to approach the Reporting Center, where you had initially reported for counselling. the fees collected for the JEE Main 2014 Spot Round is non-refundable. Thank you,...
  img
Amit Shekhar 3 months ago
one should choose EP at DTU or MCE in the same college and why???

MCE is better department in terms of placements. If you are planning for higher studies Ep can be a good option...
  img
Amit Shekhar 3 months ago

img
Ashish Gupta 3 months ago
sir, please tell me how important are the marks of 12th board ACTUALLY in terms of getting admission in a good college ?? i know that we require an aggregate of atleast 60 % in PCM for...

Dear anmol verma Most of the compitative exam has minimum qualifing marks in 12th is 60%.such as in IIT JEE you must have 60 % marks in your board exma to appear in IIT JEE . most of the...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 4 years ago
sir i have got air 75315 and state rank 20782, category obc rank 4454 and state rank 2438 in jee main. I did not got rank 2 nd round is over. I am from bihar will i get any NITs. If yes,...

you will get top nits.may be in 4 th or spot round..

Rak 5 months ago

if your obc category air is 4454.

Rak 5 months ago
View all Questions »