A number of Halliday Resnick editions are available.Which one to buy????please send me the complete details.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
a projectile can have the same range R for two angles of projection.if t 1 and t 2 be the times of flight in the two cases,then what is the product of two times of flight?

Dear student, We have, Now, This, on solving gives: Substituting for the speeds and the angles from the first equation, would give the required result. Regards Sumit
  img
Sumit Majumdar one month ago
Dear sir, please show me the sum 78 n 79 sum

Ans: Hello student, Please find the answer to your question below, Your qustion is not clear. Please upload the image of the questions. All the sums in the answers you have uploaded is quite...
  img
Jitender Singh one month ago
how to get admission in iit for architecture ….….…................is there any paper for architecture like jee main paper 2 ….….….….please tell …....explain procedure..........

Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT) is a test carried specially for the students interested in pursuing Architecture in IITs.It’s a 3 hour test which you need to give apart from JEE(Main)...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago

that means firstly i have clear jee main paper 2 and then jee advance then AAT

milind one month ago
What to choose between IISC and NIT?

Depends on whether you like to pursue an academic or professional career. In simple terms, you will need to study later for PG after graduating from IISC while you can start working the next...

Harikrishnan M B one month ago
sir my physics is very weak can u tell some main topics to study which have high weightage in jee mains or any particular questions which ocassionaly repeats

Incase your physics is weak try to read topics like modern physics, wave optics etc which can be covered in less amount of time and do not require rigorous work . However I would suggest you...
  img
Saurabh Singh 4 months ago
Has mechaics been an off topic in context of mark distribution in IIT JEE papers as compared to modern physics and electromagnetism?

Yes , It is. In past 5-4 years major marks distribution is from 12th class topics like modern physics, Magnetism etc. Thank You, Ruchi IIT Delhi Askiitian's Faculty
  img
ruchi yadav 6 months ago
View all Questions »