Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

sir i want to know the site where could i chech my marks of iit jee.

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi ,

Please check the link :

http://www.askiitians.com/IIT-JEE-2010-Results.aspx

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

prove that: sin 8 -cos 8 x÷1-2sin 2 xcos 2 x=-cos2x=sin 2 x-cos 2 x

Instead of waiting for 12 hours to get your doubts resolved and delaying your studies, try HashLearn Now app. Search for it on the Android Play Store. It is called CBSE/JEE/NEET-Get tutors...

Ankit 15 days ago
is the number of exams for qualifying jee advanced goona increase for jjee 2017?? if so...plss explain

@ pujitha No, till now , there is no update regarding that , so, if there will be any official update then i will inform you here , or keep in touch with the askiitian blog for more update...

Umakant biswal 14 days ago
36 medals are given in dance, 12 in dramatics and 18 in music. Total no. of persons who got medals = 45. 4 persons got in all 3. How many got medals in exactly 2? In the video lecture (Set...

Answer of the question is 13 as 36+12+18+4-45=25(Which is the value of (da int dr)+(dr int m)+(m int Da))*(int=interestion)(25-12[3{da int dr int m}]

Drumil Patel 26 days ago
Sir am preparing for Aiims as well as for aipmt this year am going in class 11th and I choosed these books for my preparation please give your valuable suggestions on it please.... Physics:...

The books you have chosen are all recommended one but make sure you follow NCERT well then go for these books.
  img
Harsh Patodia 5 months ago
HI SIR.. i m preparing for medical entrances and i want to know anout the level of physics and chemistry questions in AIIMS exam...preparing upto jee mains level physics is enough or it...

Hello Student If you are preparing for JEE exam, you need not to study much different for AIIMS. Physics and chemistry subjects are much enough for AIIMS that you are already preparing. Good...
  img
Anjali Ahuja 5 months ago
Sir. I got 20000 rank in advance can I get ANY branch in ANY iit

With the score mentioned by you, I can only say that...Well if you belong to the general category then a straight forward : NO...!!!! The closing rank for the general category students is...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago

sorry you can try next year.in 2015 i got jee mains rank 95k and didnot qualify in jee advance but i droped a year and this year i have got a rank of 4378 in jee advance.so you can try...

vakul one month ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off