ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

sir i want to know the site where could i chech my marks of iit jee.

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi ,

Please check the link :

http://www.askiitians.com/IIT-JEE-2010-Results.aspx

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
hi, iam pragdheesh of class XII. iam willing to write the jee exam for the year 2015. there are two exams (B. E./B. Tech) and (B.E.Arch/B.E.Planning). is it fine to write, how is the course...

B.Arch is usually taken by students with a deep interest in Engineering drawing and related fields like automobile designing, architecture, etc. and is preferred by a lower number of...
  img
Ravi 5 months ago

That is totally upto you. If you are comfortable with the online paper, you can go for the online test also. If not, then only choice left is offline test. There is not much of a difference...
  img
Ravi 5 months ago

how about the next quwstion – Which option to be opted for writting the exam online/offline. Give your suggesstions.?

pragdheesh 5 months ago
Athiest, who do you think created human hearts and brains?

The first cells that formed form chemicals that dissolved in water forming DNA slowly.Then these cells performed an endosymbiosis which makes other cells gain a benefit and by helping one...

vikas yadav one month ago

How on earth would you think I could do that when all the years of education you have had so far has failed AND your starting point is that the heart and brain was created by something Now...

vikas yadav one month ago
I wanted to know which Chemistry book to buy for 11 th and 12 th that has : excellent content and lot of good examples. Please help

The best bok has to be ‘Modern Appraoch to Chemical Calculations’ by RC Mukherjee and the other one I’d suggest is ‘Physical Chemistry’ by OP Tandon.

Ram 3 months ago

You can go for R.C.Mukherjee or P.Bahadur’s Numerical Chemistry. I think both are good books. I refer R.C.Mukherjee.

Adarsh singh 3 months ago
HELLO SIR/MADAM, I AM A 2ND YEAR STUDENT IN CIVIL ENGINEERING AT NIRMA UNIVERSITY, AHMEDABAD. I AM PLANNING TO PURSUE M.TECH IN STRUCTRUAL ENGINEERING...PLEASE GUIDE ME REGARDING WHICH...

Dear Ajay i m giving the name of few good college which offer m tech in structural engg College of Engineering Basaveshwar Engineering College Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
i am still confused after reading TOI news that bonus for physics with 2 answer is only for the students who had attempted the question?expert’s please advice...i am totally confused.??

the question that u are talking about is not termes as bonus bonus are those which are wrong or doess not have any option correct yes ofcourse the question u r talking about will be given...

ng29 2 days ago

i have checked it in this case as i have told u previously it is not bonus it is multiple choice correct and marks will be awarded only if attempted , bonus marks are those when questions is...

ng29 2 days ago

just hope for the best also probability que will also be counted as bonus as many students challenge the answer key just wait till 27april for cut off and ur final score by cbse approve if...

ng29 2 days ago
i want to crack aiims exam which i would be giving in 2017.can i gets some tips.and also name of important books.

Dear Student, You can get enrolled in our classroom program from right now itself. Our expert facalties will guide you for that. You can book a free demo on our website where you can get to...
  img
Nishant Vora 19 days ago

Read the below 2 links to get the answer of your questions. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/how-to-prepare-for-iit-jee.html http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx
  img
Harsh Patodia 19 days ago
View all Questions »