Use Coupon: CART40 and get 40% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

do you think it is possible to clear jee in the 2nd attempt while simultaneously taking admission into an engg college??

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

No, neevr do that , Its very difficult to concentrate on JEE while doing 1st yr engg. My frnds tried but lost interest once they joined in engg colz and started enjoying thr. If u r really iinterested to get into IIT, leave evryhtng for 1 year and prepare for IIT

all the best

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

5 years ago

no it is very very difficult 2 do preparation after joining any engg. college as there will b so much pressure of college assignments,projects & studies that u won't b able to concentrate on ur jee prep. .JEE requires an extra effort & concentration which can b paid only if u r fully dedicated  2 it.However some extra ordinary students can do this also but first of all u would hve 2 see ur capabilities

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

find the equation of the line passing through point (-1,-2) and is parallel to the line joining the points a(3,4) and b(7,8).
m=y2-y1/x2-x1 m=1=tan 45’ m=8-4/7-3=1 y-y1=m(x-x1) y+2=(1)(x+1) so, the equation is x-y-1=0
sneha 3 months ago
i need the steps please
sneha 3 months ago
jawwad 3 months ago
I have got BIT Mesra-Production Josaa 3 rd is it...?.should i take it..or wait for 4 th which i can get nit nagpur-(mining engg..)...which is better...??
BIT Mesra is quite good and it has earned a very good image in the field of education as wellas better placements, if you are not satisfied then you may wait for the next round, but there...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
Did you ge4t in somewhere or not? if not then consider trying at – BIT Mesra,..........................LOvely Professional Uni, Phagwara,......................Jabalpur college of Engg,...
Soneel Verma 4 months ago
How is nit calicut..??i myt get biotech in 4 th it better than bit mesa...???
Rahul Attrey 4 months ago
hello, I am a Student OF Diploma currently persuing for Electrical Engineering 3 rd year. so Can you give tips to study for the IIT JEE mains
Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...
Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work harder on them, download concerned topic papers and practice them, define a proper time for practice, join some reputed...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
Hi, the main ingredient for success is discipline. It requires discipline to study systematically and sincerely. There are a variety of brilliant reference books you can use. Math – McGraw...
Kalyani Jayachandran Menon 4 months ago
When is the World Environment Day ??
World Environment Day (WED) was established by the UN General Assembly in 1972 to mark the opening of the Stockholm Conference on the Human Environment. Commemorated yearly on 5 June , WED...
avisha gupta 6 years ago
It's on 5th June. But if u wish u can treat it today also. beacuse caring for enviornment doesn't requires any fix date! Lets celebrate environment day and plant treesssssss only mango aan...
vikas yadav 4 years ago
It''s on 5th June. But if u wish u can treat it today also. beacuse caring for enviornment doesn''t requires any fix date! Lets celebrate environment day
fakrunnisa one year ago
is there any scope in civil engineering for girls?
Civil Engineering is also one of the best and preferred engineering stream. There are many scopes for this course. But according to me it's not good for the girls because there are many job ...
Leepika Roy 5 months ago
yeah ofcourse it is good stream for girls as ther is large chances of government job in civil engineering and also students have opinion that it is not good stream, but its not true so go...
ng29 5 months ago
hw is iit ram ahemdabad….?? can we change our choices in second round
Dear student, This is a good college. I think you can change choices in second round. You can request the college authorities to help you. Thanks
Nishant Vora 4 months ago
Hey no they can’t change the choices they can help you maybe fill the choices properly. But anyways you can also changes it. once round 2 counselling starts. It goes like this Round 1...
Nishant Vora 4 months ago
If the branch is not locked.freezed fromthe back end then there are chances to change it otherwise not possibe.....but you may certtainly go for the second way i.e. to try seeking admission ...
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details