Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

do you think it is possible to clear jee in the 2nd attempt while simultaneously taking admission into an engg college??

6 years ago

Answers : (2)

No, neevr do that , Its very difficult to concentrate on JEE while doing 1st yr engg. My frnds tried but lost interest once they joined in engg colz and started enjoying thr. If u r really iinterested to get into IIT, leave evryhtng for 1 year and prepare for IIT

all the best

--

regards

Ramesh

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

6 years ago

no it is very very difficult 2 do preparation after joining any engg. college as there will b so much pressure of college assignments,projects & studies that u won't b able to concentrate on ur jee prep. .JEE requires an extra effort & concentration which can b paid only if u r fully dedicated  2 it.However some extra ordinary students can do this also but first of all u would hve 2 see ur capabilities

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Is M.L. Khanna IIT MATHEMATICS a sufficient book for JEE ?? Help me out please....

I may recommend the following books for extensive learning: S L Loney [for Trigno and Co-ord geomatry] Hall and Knight [algebra] Arihant [calculus] Tata Mcgrawhills [for practicing ques]...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago

Yes its good one but you may consult other qauthors as well like – S L Loney, Hall and Knight, Arihant and Tata MCGrawhills and along with it also contact renowned institutions for...

Soneel Verma one year ago

Hi, the main ingredient for success is discipline. It requires discipline to study systematically and sincerely. There are a variety of brilliant reference books you can use. Math – McGraw...

Kalyani Jayachandran Menon one year ago
sir i m a dropper how should i make my plans so that i can crack iit

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work harder on them, download concerned topic papers and practice them, define a proper time for practice, join some reputed...

every person has its special plannings we get success by our on tools so think it over .. and analyse what is your daily routine and plan it by keeping ur daily needs and things to prepare...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya one year ago
Which is better for self study... Amit m agarwall or M L khanna???

HI SALONI I THINK YOU CAN PREFER ML KHANNA BOTH FOR JEE EXAM AS WELL AS BOARDS. THEORY CONTENT OF BOOK IS WRITTN IN A VERY EASY LANGUAGE WHICH MAKES IT ESIER FOR THE READER. MOREOVER THE...

SAHIL 4 days ago

@ SALONI iF U ARE talking about jee main level , then amit m agarwal is good , but if u want to score a good rank in advanced , then better take ml khanna , as it explains each and every...

Umakant biswal 4 days ago
is aiims mbbs graduates are recruited by medcine or health care industry ?

Hello Student MBBS students can enter in both of the industry. Student can enroll him self in Post graduate courses in these industry after MBBS.
  img
Anjali Ahuja 5 months ago
I want a suggestion of which branch to take in which IIT. I am getting 177/372 expected rank is about 2500. I prefer CS but open to other branches as I don`t have any particular interest in...

Yes, you can choose new IITs also for CS undoubtly...check their ranking on MHRD weblink for this year...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

Dear Student, your score and rank are quite good and so you are allowed to choose a branch of your choice but make sure that you keep yourself updated by visiting the official website of...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago
can u say the most typical entrance exams that are written after 12+ ??? & explain abut is pattern

JEE MAINS AND ADVANCED,BITSAT,NEST ARE THE MOST TYPICAL EXAMS AFTER 12+.JEEMAINS-360 MARKS,NEST-300 MARKS.

NARAYANA 6 months ago

Dear Dheeru Jee mains, jee advance,etc., there are many exams which are most typical. all the best for yoyr bright future All the best for your bright future

Prabhakar ch 6 months ago

Hello Deeraj Jee mains, jee advance,etc., there are many exams which are most typical. all the best for yoyr bright future

Gaddam Chethan 6 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off