Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: int40

do you think it is possible to clear jee in the 2nd attempt while simultaneously taking admission into an engg college??

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

No, neevr do that , Its very difficult to concentrate on JEE while doing 1st yr engg. My frnds tried but lost interest once they joined in engg colz and started enjoying thr. If u r really iinterested to get into IIT, leave evryhtng for 1 year and prepare for IIT

all the best

--

regards

Ramesh

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

5 years ago

no it is very very difficult 2 do preparation after joining any engg. college as there will b so much pressure of college assignments,projects & studies that u won't b able to concentrate on ur jee prep. .JEE requires an extra effort & concentration which can b paid only if u r fully dedicated  2 it.However some extra ordinary students can do this also but first of all u would hve 2 see ur capabilities

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

what is full of form of iit?

U r in 11 standard and don't know the full form of IIT And I being in class 9 know it πŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰. Well …..its.....Indian Institute of Technology...

Riddhi Gupta 8 months ago

itna bada hua ne iit ki full form ni aati hai.................. …................................................................... ......................ganwar foliish

Neel Upadhyay 5 months ago

sorry answer Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs)

SHANMUKESHWAR 9 months ago
I have got BIT Mesra-Production Engg...in Josaa 3 rd round..how is it...?.should i take it..or wait for 4 th round...in which i can get nit nagpur-(mining engg..)...which is better...??

BIT Mesra is quite good and it has earned a very good image in the field of education as wellas better placements, if you are not satisfied then you may wait for the next round, but there...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

Did you ge4t in somewhere or not? if not then consider trying at – BIT Mesra,..........................LOvely Professional Uni, Phagwara,......................Jabalpur college of Engg,...

Soneel Verma 10 months ago

How is nit calicut..??i myt get biotech in 4 th round......is it better than bit mesa...???

Rahul Attrey 10 months ago
I am now passed from class 10 cbse and my main focus is on to crack iit-jee . So , basically i am now qualifiying in class 11 and want to know that what i select a attending class or a...

Be a regular student, If focusing for IIT JEE, you need to put little extra effort too. You should follow a strategy e focused:First of all, you should be mentally prepared and keep a...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago

Many students crack it with attending classes only as your basics get clear at school level. So for JEE classes it is easy to understand that. Please share your contact details so that an...
  img
Harsh Patodia 2 months ago

If its possible and if you can prepare well by yourself for the school exams then go for non-attending classes for schools.. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago
Pls suggest which one is a better option NIIT nemrana (RAJ.) or any other private colleges like amity, sharda,etc.

On the basis of ranking, placement and over all, go for AMITY, Sharda followed by NIIT........
  img
Saurabh Kumar 5 days ago

Dear Friend gettinmg admission in an NIT is no doubt an honour, but it depends on your performance and then on the score you have got,....Yes, there are very good reputed and renowned...

Aneesh Sehgal 4 days ago

what about galgotia unoversity?

Naman Agarwal 5 days ago
can i knw the assesmentt of biits marking plzz.......nd i m so poor in phy so shld i attempt the questions or not

Dear Student, you need to visit the official website of BITS and there you may get the requisite information. Another thing is – you need to strengthen your PCM, It’d be a good idea to...

Aneesh Sehgal 13 days ago

hi meghana go to following link to know pattern and marking scheme of exam http://www.askiitians.com/bitsat/paper-pattern.html keep faith in yourselves and surely you have to attempt all...

SAHIL 15 days ago
View all Questions Β»

• View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 6,000 off