ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

do you think it is possible to clear jee in the 2nd attempt while simultaneously taking admission into an engg college??

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

No, neevr do that , Its very difficult to concentrate on JEE while doing 1st yr engg. My frnds tried but lost interest once they joined in engg colz and started enjoying thr. If u r really iinterested to get into IIT, leave evryhtng for 1 year and prepare for IIT

all the best

--

regards

Ramesh

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

4 years ago

no it is very very difficult 2 do preparation after joining any engg. college as there will b so much pressure of college assignments,projects & studies that u won't b able to concentrate on ur jee prep. .JEE requires an extra effort & concentration which can b paid only if u r fully dedicated  2 it.However some extra ordinary students can do this also but first of all u would hve 2 see ur capabilities

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Sir I am tired of this. I work very hard. Sometimes 12 13 hours of study marathon. When I started my 11 th Class I use to ace all my exams with under 20 rank AIR in my institute. But now I...

something of this type happened with me too..ofcouse i never got air 20 rank but i was among top 10 in my college in my 11 class.but in my 12 , my scores started to fall and my air rankin...

naina 2 months ago

do not worry ron stay calm and first of all make a timetable and schedule for yourself never relax and rest ur concentration on the topics you feel troublesome hope this helps

Vamsi Krishna Velpuri 3 months ago

Please

RON 4 months ago
can u suggest which are the best books for the practise of numericals of physics chemistry and maths ?

Physics : H C Verma, D C Pandey
  img
Abhishek Kumar one month ago

HC Verma is good, but there are no solutions to the problems, if you want solutions then i’d suggest Arihant series.

shubham sharda one month ago
what is the minimum percentage of 10+2 for eligibility in iit entrance exam?

as smriti irani had changed the criteria for percentage of board in JEE ADVANCED EXAM the new minimum percentage in board is 75% in 12thexams and on the basis of ur score in jee advanced ur...

ng29 28 days ago

75%

ankit goyal 29 days ago
Sir, Can you plz give me a proper answer to the question that what is the difference between software and a software product. I have to submit an assingment on this question so could also...

Hi Manali, A software application is the software developed by considering the requirements of the customer. For software apllication the proposed company owns the application. A Software...

askiitian.expert- chandra sekhar 5 years ago
Sir i got only 88 in mains! expecting 98 % in boards! (kerala board) can i expect nit Goa? or anything more or less? Is there any priority for boards such as CBSE in determing rank? i got my...

What we can guess now, you can get NIT but not gurantee of prior branches. Home state reservation can boost you for NIT..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 17 days ago

wat r u telling it cant be 16 its:- Your estimated rank is 37824 Your estimated OBC category rank is 5254 You would qualify for JEE Advance this is what askiitians rank predictor is saying

Arijit Saha 17 days ago

You needn’t give up your hope to get an admission in a good college, if you are unable to make it in NIT GOA, then you can surf out some other elite class colleges too like IIT Bombay,...

Gunner Pierce 9 days ago
what is the difference between enthalpy and latent heat??? are they same??

Enthalpy and latent heat are simply related. The latent heat of va- porization Lv is defined as the difference in enthalpy between a fixed mass of vapor and the same mass of liquid. That is...
  img
Yash Baheti 8 months ago

Enthalpy and latent heat are simply related. The latent heat of va- porization Lv is defined as the difference in enthalpy between a fixed mass of vapor and the same mass of liquid. That is...
  img
Yash Baheti 8 months ago
View all Questions »