Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 7,500 off
USE CODE: SPCL50

do you think it is possible to clear jee in the 2nd attempt while simultaneously taking admission into an engg college??

6 years ago

Answers : (2)

No, neevr do that , Its very difficult to concentrate on JEE while doing 1st yr engg. My frnds tried but lost interest once they joined in engg colz and started enjoying thr. If u r really iinterested to get into IIT, leave evryhtng for 1 year and prepare for IIT

all the best

--

regards

Ramesh

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

6 years ago

no it is very very difficult 2 do preparation after joining any engg. college as there will b so much pressure of college assignments,projects & studies that u won't b able to concentrate on ur jee prep. .JEE requires an extra effort & concentration which can b paid only if u r fully dedicated  2 it.However some extra ordinary students can do this also but first of all u would hve 2 see ur capabilities

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

I have scored 104 marks in jee main 2016 exam, and Iam expecting around 96% . Can get admission in any of the NITs

Dear Students, Now this will totally depends upon your category and the home state Rank. For General category, 104 is not the sufficient marks to get into th NITs. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago

i also scored 112 marks in jee mains...tell me u r category in jee..then i will try to sure which nit u may get

ravi 2 months ago
sir my jee mains marks are 94 and board 95.4 percentage OBC catogery.pl.appro. JEE rank

Your rank will be around 35k-40k. With this rank you can try for private institutes like SRM, Thapar, UPES, Nirma Institute of Technology, Ahmedabad  , BITs etc.

Natasha Roy one month ago

Dear Student, with this rank and your reserved category, it may be that you are able to get a chance at any of the NITs but you will have to wait for the cutoff list and then only anything...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago

YOUR APPROX AIR WILL BE NEAR ABOUT 35000-4000 BEST OF LUCK FOR FUTURE. VISIT WEBSITE DAILY FOR LASTEST NEWS REGARDING JEE REGARDS SAHIL

SAHIL one month ago
presently am in 11 th. iam an aspirant of jee 2017. so as to crack jee iam taking coaching. i thought that they only focus students on iit. but they are telling iit as well as...

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Soneel Verma 11 months ago

Don’t make the mistake of being in pressure or stress I suggest you immediately quit before it is too late.

Akshit Matthew 11 months ago

Well, if you haven’t spent much money on it, the best option would be to quit it.

Kalyani Jayachandran Menon 11 months ago
i have subscribed for self study pakage of aipmt aiims but there is lot of mistakes in mcq and it is not worth for 20000 so iwant my money back how to get my monet back?

@ gagan mail the askiitian team with the mail id – support@askiitians.com they will do the needfull for you .. i donot think , u will get the refund .. i also subscribed to class 12...

Umakant biswal 2 months ago
How The Global Positioning System works?

The Global Positioning System (GPS) is a satellite based navigation system developed by the United States Department of Defense. It is widely used for civilian navigation and positioning,...

Radhika Batra 7 years ago
Sirmi have done 105 ques and 27 ques are wrong in neet2016.pl tell me correctly how much marks I am getting

HI, IN NEET EACH CORRECT ANS IS AWARDED 4 MARKS AND EACH INCORRECT ANS COMES WITH A COST AND THAT IS 1 MARK IS DEDUCTED FROM THE TOTAL SCORE SECURED. SO YOU HAVE SCORED 105 × 4 = 420...

Beenu Mathew one month ago

hi aditi verma , your total marks are equal to 397. best of luck for your future. hope you will get a college of your choice regards sahil

SAHIL one month ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 7,500 off

• View Details

Get extra R 7,500 off