Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: FC30

do you think it is possible to clear jee in the 2nd attempt while simultaneously taking admission into an engg college??

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

No, neevr do that , Its very difficult to concentrate on JEE while doing 1st yr engg. My frnds tried but lost interest once they joined in engg colz and started enjoying thr. If u r really iinterested to get into IIT, leave evryhtng for 1 year and prepare for IIT

all the best

--

regards

Ramesh

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

5 years ago

no it is very very difficult 2 do preparation after joining any engg. college as there will b so much pressure of college assignments,projects & studies that u won't b able to concentrate on ur jee prep. .JEE requires an extra effort & concentration which can b paid only if u r fully dedicated  2 it.However some extra ordinary students can do this also but first of all u would hve 2 see ur capabilities

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Which would be better iit palakkad or nit warangal??

NIT warangal as the infrastructure faculity course work placements every thing would be better when compared to newly formed IITs
  img
Avinash 10 months ago

Feedback for NIT Warangal is quite encouraging. but if you are in a fix, always go for a comparative analysis as it helps you get an extensive information as well as to get a clear picture...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

NIT warangal is more preferable , IIT pallkad being a new one will not have all the proper facilities and labs go for NIT warangal it is worth more than IITpallakad plz approve

Prajwal Kavad 10 months ago
Hello Sir! My rank in JEE Mains is 968 in OBC category. NIT Trichy 2014 CUT OFF for CSE Branch OBCO-383 OBCC-1180 (1st round) What is my chance of getting seat in the first round itself?...

You can get CSE at NIT Trichy...of course..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 10 months ago

You may surely get CSE branch in NIT Trichy and if you are not sure that you’ll exel in it and wish to switch to another branch or institution then you may visit the official websites of...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

dont worry Cse is confirm for you in trichy,even if not in first round you will get it in second round for sure

Prajwal Kavad 10 months ago
I am in class 12 and need books for IIT JEE preparation. How should I buy these books if in the below website, few important books cover different topics especially in math?...

Just buy Arihant books of calculus, algebra and coordinate geometry for Maths.It’s more than enough. Don’t run after the books otherwise, you will be confused at the end of the day which...

Amey one month ago

Im sorry, thats not what I meant. I was asking what all books would be required. For example, in math, SL Loney cevers Trigonometry and coordinate geometry, Hall&Knight covers higher...

James Chin one month ago

YOU CAN CLICK ON THE NAME OF THE BOOK YOU WANT TO BUY . JUST CLICK ON THE NAME OF BOOK. THEN CLICK ON THE OPTION buy now. you will be directed to the page. just fill the details . enjoy the ...

SAHIL one month ago
which is the best objective book for physics?

i think you should give a try to objective questions from dc pandey and hc verma

sk tafique 8 months ago

best objective book for physics hc varma

SHANMUKESHWAR 8 months ago
What is Ajax and why it is used widely?

AJAX Uses HTTP Requests In traditional JavaScript coding, if you want to get any information from a database or a file on the server, or send user information to a server, you will have to...

Ravi Sharma 7 years ago

AJAX = Asynchronous JavaScript and XML AJAX stands for Asynchronous JavaScript And XML. AJAX is a type of programming made popular in 2005 by Google (with Google Suggest). AJAX is not a new ...

Himanshu Vijay 7 years ago
for 2015

No questions...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one year ago
View all Questions »

• OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: FC30