ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

do you think it is possible to clear jee in the 2nd attempt while simultaneously taking admission into an engg college??

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

No, neevr do that , Its very difficult to concentrate on JEE while doing 1st yr engg. My frnds tried but lost interest once they joined in engg colz and started enjoying thr. If u r really iinterested to get into IIT, leave evryhtng for 1 year and prepare for IIT

all the best

--

regards

Ramesh

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

4 years ago

no it is very very difficult 2 do preparation after joining any engg. college as there will b so much pressure of college assignments,projects & studies that u won't b able to concentrate on ur jee prep. .JEE requires an extra effort & concentration which can b paid only if u r fully dedicated  2 it.However some extra ordinary students can do this also but first of all u would hve 2 see ur capabilities

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
A car with a gun mounted on it is kept on horizontal frictionless surface. Total mass of car, gun and shell is 50kg. Mass of each shell is 1kg. If shell is fired horizontally with relative...

Hi, assume the velocity of car after recoil = -v (in opposite direction) and the velocity of sheel wrt to ground = u so , u – (-v) = u +v = 100 Apply conservation of momentum in this...
  img
Shobhit Varshney 5 months ago

thanks sir, but the recoil velocity after second shot is asked .. but I calculated it by following the above method … Thank you :-)

Vikrant Prasad 4 months ago

its 4.04 m/s

Vikrant Prasad 4 months ago
Hi I’m from bangalore. I had missed IIT with a really small margin. Now I’m in Engineering 1 st semister. I have 8 months left. How shall I plan to study? P.S: It takes a litle time to...

Coaching is a super structure providing –planned regime and expert guidance but ultimately it’s the students who have to work hard to crack the exams. 1. The students must remain...
  img
Harishwar 5 months ago

You will face a lot problems in juggling with JEE preparation and dealing with the academic committments of your college. You need to make a trade off between the two, i.e., given somebody a...
  img
Aziz Alam 5 months ago
What is 7+7÷7+7×7-7 ?

the answer is 0

d.kojalrani 12 days ago

vikas yadav 12 days ago

dude answer is 50 lol! evven i am approving for sake! lol.......

TEJKIRAT SINGH 11 days ago
i got 183 marks in mains and 98.3% in ap boards can i get nit warangal EEE in any round or which branch can i expect in NITW PLEASE REPLY..

The cut-off for Nit warangal Is nearly 230. With these marks you won’t ger warangal. You can try to get admission In some reputed colleges like National Institute of Engineering, Mysore...

Vivek Kumar 8 months ago
Q.177 DOB Genetics

Hi Student Dihybrid Cross will be between F1 progeny of above cross. So, F1 progeny of above cross will be ++/ab. Gamestes produced by this individual will be ++, +a, +b and ab. In this cae,...
  img
Sumreet Johar 5 months ago

Hi Student Dihybrid Cross will be between F1 progeny of above cross. So, F1 progeny of above cross will be ++/ab. Gamestes produced by this individual will be ++, +a, +b and ab. In this cae,...
  img

Hi Dihybrid Cross will be between F1 progeny of above cross. So, F1 progeny of above cross will be ++/ab. Gamestes produced by this individual will be ++, +a, +b and ab. In this cae, +a and...
  img
How do i prepare for JEE 2010 in this last month to make the best of it and atleat be able to crack IIT?

Dear Aishna Its very important time for students,From now you should start working hard. best method is to first read the theory part completly from the standard text book and study material...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
View all Questions »