DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

do you think it is possible to clear jee in the 2nd attempt while simultaneously taking admission into an engg college??

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

No, neevr do that , Its very difficult to concentrate on JEE while doing 1st yr engg. My frnds tried but lost interest once they joined in engg colz and started enjoying thr. If u r really iinterested to get into IIT, leave evryhtng for 1 year and prepare for IIT

all the best

--

regards

Ramesh

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

5 years ago

no it is very very difficult 2 do preparation after joining any engg. college as there will b so much pressure of college assignments,projects & studies that u won't b able to concentrate on ur jee prep. .JEE requires an extra effort & concentration which can b paid only if u r fully dedicated  2 it.However some extra ordinary students can do this also but first of all u would hve 2 see ur capabilities

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Sir is it possible to add more choices after each round of counseling? If possible then how?

Not possibile.
  img
Vijay Mukti 25 days ago

Mind you, if once a seat has been allocated from the backend by Josaa, there can be nochnge of choice at all. Be contended with what has been offered or else try at some other places where...

Soneel Verma 24 days ago
Hi, Which online test series would you consider the best for preparing for JEE? Thanks.

I think, askiitians would be the best one, because, its the only one that offers such an online programme at a cost of online test series.. you must discuss it with askiitians faculty..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 10 days ago

You can enroll for online coaching on askiitians website http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/online-coaching/
  img
Avinash 10 days ago

if you are good in concepts then i will prefer resonance................

arsalan nazim 9 days ago
is that really tough to crack jee main exam

No, nothing is impossible, as ‘Impossible’ itself says that ‘I M Possible’,.........you just need to be determined, and with a single mind having a clear idea for your aim you have to move...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 15 days ago

No, if you are studying for sufficient hours with good plan and have good foundation.

Mehul Trivedi 16 days ago
could anyone plz tell meh weightage of all topics in iit.....

Dear alka For iit jeee there is no fixed weitage, it vary from year to year... If you see last 5 years paper topics from which most of the question asked is........ Maths: calculus,...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
As i UNDERSTAND THE TOP 150,000 PEOPLE (ALL CATAGORIES TOGETHER) IN THE JEE MAIN EXAM WILL QUALIFY FOR THE JEE ADVANCED. THE SO CALLED “CUT OFF” REPRESENTS THE MINIMUM SCORE TO BE...

This is not a way as you are talking, the cutoff list is decisive and unquestionable but on the other hand this list is very much justified and unbiased. Stay away from any worthless doubt...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago

@3) everyones score depends on his/her board score coz a student with 120 marks and 96% will get a rank between 10k to15k whereas another student with the same mark in main but with only...

Prajwal Kavad one month ago

answer for @ 2) it doesnt matter if u have cleared or not everyone above 62 marks (normalized score) are eligible for counsellingi in general category

Prajwal Kavad one month ago
What is ZigBee technology?

ZigBee technology is a low data rate, low power consumption, low cost, wireless networking protocol targeted towards automation and remote control applications. IEEE 802.15.4 committee...

Simran Bhatia 6 years ago
View all Questions »