do you think it is possible to clear jee in the 2nd attempt while simultaneously taking admission into an engg college??

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

No, neevr do that , Its very difficult to concentrate on JEE while doing 1st yr engg. My frnds tried but lost interest once they joined in engg colz and started enjoying thr. If u r really iinterested to get into IIT, leave evryhtng for 1 year and prepare for IIT

all the best

--

regards

Ramesh

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

4 years ago

no it is very very difficult 2 do preparation after joining any engg. college as there will b so much pressure of college assignments,projects & studies that u won't b able to concentrate on ur jee prep. .JEE requires an extra effort & concentration which can b paid only if u r fully dedicated  2 it.However some extra ordinary students can do this also but first of all u would hve 2 see ur capabilities

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
SIR I HAVE PASSED MY CLASS 12TH THIS YEAR,THAT IS IN 2014.IF I APPEAR FOR JEE-ADVANCE NEXT YEAR,WILL THE BOARD PERCENTILE WHICH IS 83.2% THIS YEAR WILL BE CONSIDERED OR THE PERCENTILE...

You will be evaluated due to the percentile of your year. You can also have a look into the changes which are incorporated for this year JEE in JEE site regarding the percentile....
  img
Aziz Alam 14 days ago
hello sir ….. i m a student of 10+2 non medical i want to crack IIT 2015......can u give me some tips?

If you want to crack JEE 2015, then you should have proper time management skills, i.e. you need work efficiently. Give proper time to each topic and to each subject. Don’t prioritise...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago
what is most important topic in maths for entrance of iit ?

Although balanced study is recommended, the following sections tend to be more scoring: PHYSICS 1. Mechanics 2. Fluidics 3. Electrostatics 4. Electromagnetism & EM Waves 5. Nuclear...
  img
Amit Shekhar one month ago

Hi, CO-ORDINATE:- straight line, circle, locus. ALGEBRA:- complex no.,qudratic equation,probability,a.p.,g.p. CACULUS:-LIMIT,CONTINUTY,integration,application of calculus. Trigonometry all...
  img
Yash Baheti one month ago
sir, how is CSE at NIT-SIKKIM??

It is well konown fact that almost all NITs are having good infrastructure,facilities but however placements depends strongly on the location in which it is situated.But CSE is a top branch...
  img
Ramreddy 3 months ago
In which year did mahatma gandhi launch The Dandi March?

The political and social milieu of India was in turmoil following the formation of the Simon Commission for drawing up a constitution for India and the subsequent rejection of the Nehru...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 5 years ago

Salt Satyagraha was a campaign of non-violent protest against the British salt tax in colonial India which began with the Salt March to Dandi on March 12, 1930. It was the first act of...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 5 years ago

Circumstances Leading to the Dandi March also tell the circumstances leading to dandi march ?

sneha jha 5 years ago
Will it be sufficient if we are thorough with ONLY NCERT textbooks for exams like aiims, aipmt ,manial,etc ?

Hi Sushmitha NCERT books act as basic foundation for the preparation of Medical entrance exams. So, never ignore that. One should have a thorough comprehension of the material given in...
  img
Sumreet Johar 3 months ago

Hi Sushmitha NCERT books act as basic foundation for the preparation of Medical entrance exams. So, never ignore that. One should have a thorough comprehension of the material given in...

Sumreet Singh Johar 3 months ago
View all Questions »