Use Coupon: CART10 and get 10% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 50% OFF on Online Material.
Use coupon code: MOB50 | View Course list

do you think it is possible to clear jee in the 2nd attempt while simultaneously taking admission into an engg college??

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

No, neevr do that , Its very difficult to concentrate on JEE while doing 1st yr engg. My frnds tried but lost interest once they joined in engg colz and started enjoying thr. If u r really iinterested to get into IIT, leave evryhtng for 1 year and prepare for IIT

all the best

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

5 years ago

no it is very very difficult 2 do preparation after joining any engg. college as there will b so much pressure of college assignments,projects & studies that u won't b able to concentrate on ur jee prep. .JEE requires an extra effort & concentration which can b paid only if u r fully dedicated  2 it.However some extra ordinary students can do this also but first of all u would hve 2 see ur capabilities

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

sir i m a dropper how should i make my plans so that i can crack iit
Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 2 months ago
Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work harder on them, download concerned topic papers and practice them, define a proper time for practice, join some reputed...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 2 months ago
every person has its special plannings we get success by our on tools so think it over .. and analyse what is your daily routine and plan it by keeping ur daily needs and things to prepare...
Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 2 months ago
sir if some one has got the 65% in board and qualify for iit with 5056 air will he get seat in iit or not because minimum percentage required from board is 75%
You will not be eligibile for the admission into IITs. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 3 months ago
5056 AIR is in advanced or mains.
Vijay Mukati 3 months ago
It is a NO for NITs but i don’t favour dropping a year, rather i would advise to visit the official websites of some renowned institutions where you can seek admission and pursue your...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 3 months ago
Nikhil Upadhyay one month ago
Nikhil Upadhyay one month ago
1.can give me the last 14 years analysis of aipmt papers...... i am to prepareing for AFMC now it is jointed with aipmt ,SO please give me last 14 years of paper analysis of AIPMT
The general standard of the entrance examination was of 11 th and 12 th class. The questions covered good number of topics and subtopics in each subject.
Raheema Javed 10 months ago
Sir, I am a student of computer science & engineering. I have completed my 1st year. You know that, the coming future for IT workers is not so good as before. Now in this situation, my...
Hi The IT sector is still on a rise, although the rise is not at the same pace. Today also, IT sector is one of the desired career options. about ur ques regarding the M Tech preparation ,...
AskiitianExpert Shine 6 years ago
Tell me how did The ADIDAS Company Get Its Name?
The company name was taken from its founder Adolf (Adi) Dassler whose first name was shortened to the nickname Adi. Together with the first three letters of his surname it formed ADIDAS....
Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details