do you think it is possible to clear jee in the 2nd attempt while simultaneously taking admission into an engg college??

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

No, neevr do that , Its very difficult to concentrate on JEE while doing 1st yr engg. My frnds tried but lost interest once they joined in engg colz and started enjoying thr. If u r really iinterested to get into IIT, leave evryhtng for 1 year and prepare for IIT

all the best

--

regards

Ramesh

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

4 years ago

no it is very very difficult 2 do preparation after joining any engg. college as there will b so much pressure of college assignments,projects & studies that u won't b able to concentrate on ur jee prep. .JEE requires an extra effort & concentration which can b paid only if u r fully dedicated  2 it.However some extra ordinary students can do this also but first of all u would hve 2 see ur capabilities

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
A car with a gun mounted on it is kept on horizontal frictionless surface. Total mass of car, gun and shell is 50kg. Mass of each shell is 1kg. If shell is fired horizontally with relative...

Hi, assume the velocity of car after recoil = -v (in opposite direction) and the velocity of sheel wrt to ground = u so , u – (-v) = u +v = 100 Apply conservation of momentum in this...
  img
Shobhit Varshney 3 months ago

thanks sir, but the recoil velocity after second shot is asked .. but I calculated it by following the above method … Thank you :-)

Vikrant Prasad 3 months ago

its 4.04 m/s

Vikrant Prasad 3 months ago
what should i plan 10 day before iit jee exam.And should i do on the day of the showdown

Itsbetter not to go for scheduling your study for long hours and have faith as well as self confidence in yourself.Never try to meet the person who is lowering your self confidence.It would...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 14 days ago

THANKS A LOT SIR COULD YOU PLEASE TELLWHAT SHOULD I DO ON THE DAY OF EXAM .I APPRICIATE IT

yash 12 days ago
what constant force p is required to bring a 50kg body which starts from rest to a speed of 10m/s in 7m neglect friction

a=v 2 /2s =>a=100/14=7.14 m/s 2 F=ma=50*7.14=357.14 N...
  img
Aziz Alam 4 months ago

use v 2 -u 2 =2*a*s given u=0 and s= 7 m and v=10 m/s 100= 2*a*7 a= 100/14 Force required(p)= ma = 50*100/14 = 357 N...
  img
Ramreddy 4 months ago
On my state level i got coep cse and in csab i got MNNIT CSE in 1 st round but giving option 1 maybe i can retain it or get of higher preferences like NIT surathkal CSE,NIT warangal CSE/Mech...

Since you wanted to join in only CSE branch and you already got it. But if you consider NIT warangal,NIT trichy and NIT suratkal all are better colleges than COEP. You can go for fourther...
  img
Ramreddy 6 months ago
I am being enrolled at FIITJEE for around 20000 for two years as I have 100% scholarship + 20000 waiver. Is it a good offer? I'm planning South Delhi centre

Dear Student Mr. Sanchit Alekh Congratulation for 100% scholarship In FIITJEE specially in south delhi center. Dear Alekh , FIITJEE faculty at Delhi center are the best faculty among all...

AskiitianExpert Pramod-IIT-R 4 years ago

navneet kumar one year ago
sir my state rank is 5000 and general category rank is 3000 in haryana . will i get admission in ymca or murthal ?

These are the last year closing cut offs: YMCA University of Science and Technology, Faridabad Closing Cut Off: All India Rank 25,000 Deenbandhu Chhotu Ram University of Science and...
  img
Ramreddy 6 months ago
View all Questions »