do you think it is possible to clear jee in the 2nd attempt while simultaneously taking admission into an engg college??

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

No, neevr do that , Its very difficult to concentrate on JEE while doing 1st yr engg. My frnds tried but lost interest once they joined in engg colz and started enjoying thr. If u r really iinterested to get into IIT, leave evryhtng for 1 year and prepare for IIT

all the best

--

regards

Ramesh

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

4 years ago

no it is very very difficult 2 do preparation after joining any engg. college as there will b so much pressure of college assignments,projects & studies that u won't b able to concentrate on ur jee prep. .JEE requires an extra effort & concentration which can b paid only if u r fully dedicated  2 it.However some extra ordinary students can do this also but first of all u would hve 2 see ur capabilities

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Hi, I got around 6000 rank in JEE-ADV and around 13000 in JEE-Mains. I have got ISM-Dhanbad ECE and counselling of NITs (and BIT Mesra) are still going on. I want to be in CSE/IT branch. Can...

Corresponding to your ranks( Main & Advanced), the chances of you getting CSE in top 3 NITs are less. You have a pretty good chance of getting CSE BITS Mesra. ECE-ISM Dhanbad is a very...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
sir, i got ee in iit patna.. and unluckily expecting a rank of around 30000 in mains. and therefore will get nit durgapur it. what should be my choice??? btw i am also getting ee in jadavpur...

If you have EE in IIT Patna and your possible options include NIT Durgapur and EE in Jadavpur University, it’s better that you stick with EE in IIT Patna. And if you are thinking about...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
I want to learn calculus from basics so which book should i use to master in calculus???

Hello Anup, If you want to learn the calculus from basics, then you should follow Arihant – Differential Calculus Arihant – Integral Calculus IA Maron All the three books are...
  img
Jitender Singh one month ago
date of declaration of aipmt 2014

Dear Riyas, The result is expected to be out by this week . Wish you all the best from AskIITians team. Thanks & Regards, Dinesh Sajnani AskIITians Faculty
  img
Dinesh 2 months ago

The result will be declared on o before 7th June . Thanks & Regards Rinkoo Gupta ASkIITians Faculty
  img
Rinkoo Gupta 2 months ago
sir this year i am giving ntse exam...but i am not taking classes for it...so sir kaise prepare karna hoga..

Most of thing will come from your school syllabus. First, you should focus on the school study, plus there is a book for NTSE exam by Tata Mcgraw hill. You should focus on the book as well....
  img
Jitender Singh 2 months ago
DEAR SIR , 1 . The minute hand of a clock is 7cm long . find the displacement and distance covered by its npointed end when it moves from 6. 00 A . M to 6.30 A .M .

At 6 am minute hand is pointing at upward position and at 6:30, it is downward. The two points are two opposite ends of diameter of circle. So, the displacement is 2*R = 14 cm. Distance...
  img
Aziz Alam 9 days ago

In one hour minute hand completes one round of clock i.e. 3600. So 6 to 6:30 is half an hour which means 360/2 i.e 1800. So the distance will be Half the circumference of the circle having...
  img
Sourabh Singh 9 days ago
View all Questions »