Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: IND30

do you think it is possible to clear jee in the 2nd attempt while simultaneously taking admission into an engg college??

6 years ago

Answers : (2)

No, neevr do that , Its very difficult to concentrate on JEE while doing 1st yr engg. My frnds tried but lost interest once they joined in engg colz and started enjoying thr. If u r really iinterested to get into IIT, leave evryhtng for 1 year and prepare for IIT

all the best

--

regards

Ramesh

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

6 years ago

no it is very very difficult 2 do preparation after joining any engg. college as there will b so much pressure of college assignments,projects & studies that u won't b able to concentrate on ur jee prep. .JEE requires an extra effort & concentration which can b paid only if u r fully dedicated  2 it.However some extra ordinary students can do this also but first of all u would hve 2 see ur capabilities

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

which book in your sense is the best for iitjee preparation 1; narayana material 2:cengage series

@ SRINIKETH cengage material is the best one , in narayana material they have only good questions in maths , rest the theory part in phy and chemistry are totally worse . i have also...

Umakant biswal 20 days ago

NO DOUBT, CENGAGE SERIES IS THE BEST FROM THE TWO.WITH EASY AD UNDERSTANDABLE LANGUAGE ITS HELPS A STUDENT TO MAKE HIS BASICS STRONG AAS WELL AS PREPARE HIMSELF/HERSELF FOR COMPETITION SO...

SAHIL 20 days ago
is the number of exams for qualifying jee advanced goona increase for jjee 2017?? if so...plss explain

@ pujitha No, till now , there is no update regarding that , so, if there will be any official update then i will inform you here , or keep in touch with the askiitian blog for more update...

Umakant biswal one month ago
Which ML Khanna book is better: IIT Mathematics Or Objective Mathematics ?

@ nirm IIT mathematics book is the better one for jee main as well as advanced . for objective question u can opt for objective mathematics by r d sharma otherwis etake last 37 years papers ...

which rank i should see for nit admission either category rank or crl rank

Check for both options under both the categories.
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago

They consider CRL for seat allotment and then Category rank for relaxation, so you should check both the ranks, and try to visit the official website of JEE to find out where do you...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
Sir I am of caste BC A From andhra pradesh I need to know the minimum marks to get a seat in government mbbs college in andhra pradesh. Also I need a clarification wether the qualifying...

@ jayadhir first of all , in neet exam the qualifying marks are 50 percent as a whole , and no subject criteria is their , its 50 percent of the 720 marks . and that doesnot means that...

a mixture of co and co2 is found to have a density of 1.5 gm/lit at 30 degree celsius and 730 mm .what is the composition of the mixture.

Hi.. For a mixture of CO and CO2, d = 1.50 g/litre P = 730 / 760 atm, T = 303K PV =w / m RT; PV w / Vm RT 730 / 760 = 1.5 / m × 0.0821 × 303 =∴ 38.85 i.e. molecular weight...
  img
Sakshi one year ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: IND30

• View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off