do you think it is possible to clear jee in the 2nd attempt while simultaneously taking admission into an engg college??

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

No, neevr do that , Its very difficult to concentrate on JEE while doing 1st yr engg. My frnds tried but lost interest once they joined in engg colz and started enjoying thr. If u r really iinterested to get into IIT, leave evryhtng for 1 year and prepare for IIT

all the best

--

regards

Ramesh

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

4 years ago

no it is very very difficult 2 do preparation after joining any engg. college as there will b so much pressure of college assignments,projects & studies that u won't b able to concentrate on ur jee prep. .JEE requires an extra effort & concentration which can b paid only if u r fully dedicated  2 it.However some extra ordinary students can do this also but first of all u would hve 2 see ur capabilities

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i have got a seat in iit roorkee and paid the fee in the frst round of seat allocation. i have to inform to iit roorkee for my admission. but due to some reasons i cannot go to roorkee. the...

JEE office in Roorkee Contact No. +91-1332-285224, 284272 U.G. Admission Contact No. +91-1332-284289, 285200 Registrar IIT Roorkee Contact No. +91-1332-285311 The above are the means by...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago

i tried to contact them but the phones sometimes were busy and sometimes it doesn’t connect. can i try a letter to the chairman of jee advanced for refund. they have specified they wont give...

ranganath 3 months ago
fhghfg

Dear student, We have: Regards
  img
Sumit Majumdar one month ago
sir i appeard 10 grade in 2013 due to some reasons i discontinued this year and now im gonna write my 12 and iit paper in 2016 will make any difference !!

img
Aziz Alam 20 days ago

SIR I COULDNT GET GOOD MARKS IN 10 I GOT AROUND 60% AM I ELLIGIBLE TI WRITE olimpids,bitsat,kvpy

vignesh 19 days ago
sir in MNIT jaipur the closing rank under homestate quata is less then otherstate...while in other NIT’s homestate quata closing rank are much higher then otherstate colsing ranks....why is...

Hi, It is directly related to the popularity and status of college. Students from MP do not want to go to any other state and study as MNIT is a very good option. So they choose MNIT first...
  img
Yash Baheti 3 months ago
Hello. I applied for the KVPY 2014. I applied it online.I fulfilled all the criterias. And now I am not able to check my application stattus. It says-The Login to form will be available only...

Hello Student, It would be better that you contact the people at helpdesk. You may call any of these telephone nos.080 - 22932975/76, 080- 23601008 & 080 - 22933536 to enquire about...
  img
Shilpi Mittal one month ago
Tell me how did The ADIDAS Company Get Its Name?

The company name was taken from its founder Adolf (Adi) Dassler whose first name was shortened to the nickname Adi. Together with the first three letters of his surname it formed ADIDAS....

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 5 years ago
View all Questions »