do you think it is possible to clear jee in the 2nd attempt while simultaneously taking admission into an engg college??

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

No, neevr do that , Its very difficult to concentrate on JEE while doing 1st yr engg. My frnds tried but lost interest once they joined in engg colz and started enjoying thr. If u r really iinterested to get into IIT, leave evryhtng for 1 year and prepare for IIT

all the best

--

regards

Ramesh

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

4 years ago

no it is very very difficult 2 do preparation after joining any engg. college as there will b so much pressure of college assignments,projects & studies that u won't b able to concentrate on ur jee prep. .JEE requires an extra effort & concentration which can b paid only if u r fully dedicated  2 it.However some extra ordinary students can do this also but first of all u would hve 2 see ur capabilities

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Definite integration

The answer is 1.09861228866.

noneool one month ago

The answer is 1.09861228866.

noneool one month ago

ya, But how to solve it?

Nihal Raj one month ago
what is the difference between latent heat and enthalpy? are they same??

LATENT HEAT Latent calefaction is the activity appear or captivated by a physique or a thermodynamic arrangement during a constant-temperature process Enthalpyof vaporization The enthalpy of...
  img
Sourabh Singh 3 months ago
Hi, I am preparing for JEE 2016.But I don't get time for studies as going to college and coaching takes much of my time.Please suggest me how to study ,how to manage time and how to avoid...

Hii Seven Steps for effective Time Management Organize:- Have an organized work place Maintain a proper planner for study Plan out your daily activity based on their importance level...
  img
Sourabh Singh 2 months ago

Hii Thanks for your equivocating response. It’s appreciated . Keep on posting for more queries and we will revert back to you promptly in this manner. Thanks n Best of Luck. . . . . .....
  img
Sourabh Singh 2 months ago

Thankyou Sir for your invaluable advice.....

Sachin Kamath 2 months ago
sir, i am taking mbbs admission in odisha in s.c.b. medical college, cuttack under ur category......can i appear jipmer next year to take admission there ????? sir, is this possible to leave...

Hi Please let me know what do you mean by “Cuttack under ur category”? I will be better able to answer then. Thanks Sumreet
  img
Sumreet Johar 5 months ago
Sir, with state rank 3282 (Maharashtra) can I get NIT Nagpur CSE... Also suggest what else I can get with this rank....in NIT Nagpur

Hello Student, Please wait for the counselling result to come. Fill your choice and wait for the counselling. Thanks,...
  img
Nishant Vora 3 months ago
gravitation part 2 doubts

Plese find the solutions to your problems.
  img
Aziz Alam 26 days ago

thank you sir!!

vineet chatterjee 26 days ago
View all Questions »