do you think it is possible to clear jee in the 2nd attempt while simultaneously taking admission into an engg college??

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

No, neevr do that , Its very difficult to concentrate on JEE while doing 1st yr engg. My frnds tried but lost interest once they joined in engg colz and started enjoying thr. If u r really iinterested to get into IIT, leave evryhtng for 1 year and prepare for IIT

all the best

--

regards

Ramesh

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

4 years ago

no it is very very difficult 2 do preparation after joining any engg. college as there will b so much pressure of college assignments,projects & studies that u won't b able to concentrate on ur jee prep. .JEE requires an extra effort & concentration which can b paid only if u r fully dedicated  2 it.However some extra ordinary students can do this also but first of all u would hve 2 see ur capabilities

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Dear sir , i got seat in iiit hyderabad and iit hyderabad, cse branch in both colleges which is better?

IIIT CSE Hyderabad is better than IIT CSE Hyderabad. IIIT CSE Hyderabad is one of the reputed branches in all over India. CSE of IIIT Hyderabad is even better than CSE of many IITs. [The...
  img
Aziz Alam 16 days ago
what does the transaction details mean in the declaration form

Hello Dear student, You have to give the transaction details of the counselling fee , you give the reference number of acknowledgment slip of the payment made to iit.
  img
Sher Mohammad 12 days ago
sir igot seat in iit kgp ,how can i pay my online payment pls give me full details

Payment Modes: ICICI EPG and SBI EPG for online payment.

KOOL 23 days ago
how to get more marks during revision

during revision to get good marks we need to think that before we do it ,that is prepare rough noted for it and keep as a notes for it so it would be easy for us to keep in mind especially...

aananthan 7 months ago

study those topics that have high weightage and easy like in maths ------ conic section..... probability.. chemistry---- chemical bonding, coordination compounds etc...

FITJEE 8 months ago
when you apply for nits other than home state will the category rank be considered or home state rank

Hi, Home state rank is considered for home state colleges only. For applying outside your home state, you Category AIR will be considered. Visit our college and branch predictor for an...
  img
Yash Baheti yesterday
can i know what are the most important topics in chemistry for iit jee

Organic is very very Important. The complete organic. Other than that, P block, Equilibrium, Electrochemistry , atomic structure are also important. Approve if i helped ;)

Mujahid Ahmed one year ago

it would have been better i u told that u are in 11th or 12th every topic is important and as the pattern of iitjee keeps changing u should not leave anything

chandan jha one year ago
View all Questions »