DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu

do you think it is possible to clear jee in the 2nd attempt while simultaneously taking admission into an engg college??

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

No, neevr do that , Its very difficult to concentrate on JEE while doing 1st yr engg. My frnds tried but lost interest once they joined in engg colz and started enjoying thr. If u r really iinterested to get into IIT, leave evryhtng for 1 year and prepare for IIT

all the best

--

regards

Ramesh

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

5 years ago

no it is very very difficult 2 do preparation after joining any engg. college as there will b so much pressure of college assignments,projects & studies that u won't b able to concentrate on ur jee prep. .JEE requires an extra effort & concentration which can b paid only if u r fully dedicated  2 it.However some extra ordinary students can do this also but first of all u would hve 2 see ur capabilities

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

how to pass aieee

Join any good institute for its preparation and give your best into it. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago
Sir, after paying fee we have to report to zonal iit`s with requisite documents. What is the last date of reporting to zonal IIT?

You must consult to that particular IITs about the dead line, because sometime it varies......
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

I suggest you to immediately visit the official weblink of that particular IIT where you wish to seek admission,.......well there are so many other reputed institutions where quality...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago
What is the procedure to avail the option FLOAT in josaa coucilling?My obc rank is 2422,should i go for it?

Float option is possible only if there is no alloted seat from the back end by Josaa, and once the branch is freezed, you can’t change it,.....if you are not satisfied with the branch being ...

Soneel Verma one month ago

tat will be avalble at the reporting center. #aspirant

Sandeep one month ago
years in which iit jee was organised by iit madras

Hi IIT JEE 2010 is being organised by IIT Madras, so was in the years 2002, 1997, 1993 Regards, Rajat Askiitians.com Expert

Askiitian.Expert Rajat 5 years ago
sir what is the closing and opening rank for agriculture and food engineering 2015 in iit karagpur

Wright now this informationation is not available. However you can look for the previous years opening and closing rank, to get an idea, from the official website of jee advanced. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details