do you think it is possible to clear jee in the 2nd attempt while simultaneously taking admission into an engg college??

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

No, neevr do that , Its very difficult to concentrate on JEE while doing 1st yr engg. My frnds tried but lost interest once they joined in engg colz and started enjoying thr. If u r really iinterested to get into IIT, leave evryhtng for 1 year and prepare for IIT

all the best

--

regards

Ramesh

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

4 years ago

no it is very very difficult 2 do preparation after joining any engg. college as there will b so much pressure of college assignments,projects & studies that u won't b able to concentrate on ur jee prep. .JEE requires an extra effort & concentration which can b paid only if u r fully dedicated  2 it.However some extra ordinary students can do this also but first of all u would hve 2 see ur capabilities

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Sir, -How rank is decided in jee advanced? -Is it decided only on marks that we get in jee advanced paper?

It’s decided solely on the basis of the marks you secure on the JEE Advanced paper. Thanks & Regards Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee askIITians
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
Which book should I buy for maths …...arihant prakashan or tata macgraw hill

Hello student, Both the books are good. but do not buy too many books as it will only lead to confusion. take one book and use it as the text book. you may use the other as a reference book....
  img
Latika Leekha one month ago
sir, i got ee in iit patna.. and unluckily expecting a rank of around 30000 in mains. and therefore will get nit durgapur it. what should be my choice??? btw i am also getting ee in jadavpur...

If you have EE in IIT Patna and your possible options include NIT Durgapur and EE in Jadavpur University, it’s better that you stick with EE in IIT Patna. And if you are thinking about...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
what is length of second pendulum at pole of earth?

The value of g at poles is 9.83 m/s(square). So we use the formula of time period of the simple pendulum where t=1 sec. as it is a seconds pendulum. We can calculate the length of the...
  img
Apoorva Arora 2 months ago
May i join IIT JEE Online Coaching Program for Problem solving classes.

hi amit, yes , u may definitely join online coaching for jee & the best option for u will be askiitians.The facullty here is highly experienced,which are realy gonna work on ur basics...

askiitian expert akshay singh 5 years ago
i got 37500 rank in jee mains paper 2 can i get any admission in niy college plz tel me

As per your rank you will definitely get admission into NITs such as NIT agartala,jamshedpur,IIIT chittor etc. However this is for General category,if your category is other than general you...
  img
Ramreddy one month ago
View all Questions »